Ladies of the Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie and I had had a lot of hot tub sex when we were dating at Florida State. This pool area was very private and I suggested to Margie that we take a swim and enjoy the tub.

She gave me a crooked grin and chuckled, "I was wondering how long it would take you to make a play you horny bastard. I could see your old horny self when you stared at my nipples that day at the club."

"You have big, beautiful nipples," I said. "They're standing up now."

"As I told you before," she said, "I have absolutely no control over my nipples. They come and go on their own initiative."

I slipped my golf shirt over my head and started to loosen the belt on my shorts.

"My husband is a good friend of yours," Margie said seemingly outraged. "I can't imagine you're trying to fuck me."

As my shorts and jockeys came down and my pecker flopped around semi-hard, Margie started to laugh.

"It's just like at college you bastard! You think every gal in the world wants to fuck you," she said laughing.

I dived into the water and swam to the other side of the pool. Looking back I saw Margie naked to the waist and I admired her erect nipples on a pair of magnificent breasts. Her shorts and panties came off and kicking her thongs off she dived into the pool and swam toward me.

I got out of the pool and helped her out.

"Let's get in the hot tub," I said and we did.

I checked the temperature and it was 104° which is exactly what I like. I took Margie in my arms and kissed her warmly. The water was perfect for us.

"You're wrong," I said. "Not every gal in the world wants to fuck me. Just the beautiful ones."

"You horny bastard!" She chuckled. "I have NO IDEA why I'm doing this and my husband must NEVER find out about it."

"He won't," I replied. "But you should know that he fucks around a lot."

"You got names?" Margie asked.

"If you need 'em," I answered. "But you won't need 'em."

I fucked her on a soft pad by the hot tub and then spent the night at her place sleeping in the master bedroom. Her loving hubby called and I listened to one side of a husband wife conversation, wondering as I had done in bed with both Diane and Rachel how a wife feels telling her husband she loves him while playing with another guy's balls.

Diane was gonna enjoy hearing about Margie because Margie had stolen her lover Bob from her and she wanted nothing better than to get even by having me cuckold Bob. I was gonna be very busy taking care of the wives of Lafferty and Miller, Attorneys at Law. I lived in a damn busy neighborhood – complicated but busy.

12