Ladies of the Club Ch. 05

Story Info
"Just like that?" Diane asked. "Just get naked and fuck?"
3.3k words
4.34
37.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers

When I married Thelma I knew her daddy was rich but I had no idea HOW rich. And actually it wasn’t her daddy. It was her momma that was rich. I also never suspected her momma was a bitch and had schooled her lovely daughter in the fine art of bitchery. Her daughter had decided she wanted me for a husband and she had caught me with an art and skill that few women possessed. Before I realized it my nuts were in a vice and she had her hand on the crank.

My name is Fred Clarke and I am manager of a luxury golf club in Orlando. I live in this exclusive gated community in a lovely home, walking distance from the club. I drive a brand new BMW convertible. I’ve got an AmEx black card with unlimited charging and my wife’s estate pays the bill every month. My wife went back to live with her rich parents in Palm Beach for a few months but decided that she would come back and make our marriage a success.

I had no choice and after a stormy first few weeks of reunited non-bliss, my wife decided that our problem was sex. She was right. In a move so unlikely that most readers would consider it happening only in badly written porn fiction, my wife invited my mistress and her neglected husband to join us in a foursome on her momma’s private island in the Bahamas.

So Thelma’s family helicopter picked us up at a small private airport outside Orlando and we were off – the four of us, me and Thelma and Diane and John. That chopper pilot was obviously afraid of my wife and even the passport people at Lynden Pindling Airport in Nassau seemed to treat her with discretion.

When we unloaded our stuff at momma’s private island the house was all set up with a weeks supply of food and booze and the staff were over on their side of the island making sure all the utilities were working to supply water and electricity. We were alone in paradise!

“Let’s get our robes on,” Thelma said. “And don’t bother with anything underneath.”

She wasn’t wasting any time, I thought, as we sat on the patio looking at a private beach and what, it seemed, was almost a private ocean. A light early supper and a couple of drinks were followed by a lot of silence.

All four of us knew what our problems were. John had an average dick but didn’t know how to use it. Diane needed an experienced lover to satisfy what, when properly treated, was a very user-friendly pussy. But John couldn’t do that job. Thelma was a bitch who had trouble being tamed as a loving wife and I, of course, was married to the bitch I couldn’t tame.

Thelma thought a week naked on a private island might get us on the road to solving our problems. So here we sat in silence waiting for something to happen. Thelma had been in charge all day and now, finally, she took control of the sex.

“Okay you two. You’re the experts. John and I are here to learn. Show us what we need to know.”

“Just like that?” Diane asked. “Just get naked and fuck?”

“Yeah just like that,” Thelma said. “You two are lovers and you been thinking about fuckin each other since we got on the chopper this morning – I’ve seen it on both your faces. We’ve had a couple of drinks. The sun in on its way down and we’re naked under these robes. That pad on the sand is soft and comfy. John and I can sit here relaxed, drinks in hand, and watch you two do it. And learn! There’s nothing to stop you.”

I looked at Diane and she looked back at me with that “Fuck me” look I’d seen so often. Thelma was right, as always. We hadn’t fucked in a long time and Diane and I were both horny. We’d never done it “in public” before but there’s always a first time.

What he hell I thought. I know exactly what both these horny broads want – one wants to fuck and one wants to watch and learn so let’s do it! Dropping my robe I lay on my back on the soft pad and started stroking my pecker.

Diane looked at Thelma and then at her husband and saw permission in their eyes. So she dropped her robe and got down beside me on the pad and grabbing my cock in her hand she took the head of it in her mouth and I felt that electric tongue sweeping around my glans, under my foreskin, and then with her tongue on the bottom of my cock she seemed to swallow the whole damn thing down her throat till her lips were buried in short curly hair.

“Jesus!” Thelma said. “I need to learn that.”

I felt myself get hard and I was too long for her to keep her lips in my pubic hair so as my dick enlarged it slipped back out of her mouth until only the head was being tickled by that electric tongue.

“I been wantin to do this for a very long time,” Diane said as she took my erect dick out of her mouth and mounted me cowboy, guiding me into a wet pussy.

Then she started pounding me in that selfish way of hers as though only HER pleasure mattered – just like the first time I fucked her. Her tits were bouncing vigorously in the air above my face and I reached up to play with them but she didn’t notice.

Her head was arched back and her eyes were glazed over as though she were enjoying a private pleasure, as indeed she was. None of her selfish efforts were directed at pleasing me. I didn’t matter at all.

“My God,” Thelma said. “Look at that horny bitch fuck! She’s fuckin for herself. She’s using him like he was a sex toy for her own enjoyment. That’s the way a real bitch fucks her man – like he was there to please HER and she has no need to please him. That’s what Mama would do! Hell! I can do that.”

“Come on Diane,” she shouted. “Use him. Have your fun with him. He’s all yours!”

I looked up at Diane and saw uncontrolled, selfish passion on her face. This was the way she fucked when she had been deprived of satisfying sex for a long time - when all she had had was John’s little peter to please her.

She couldn’t fuck John like this. A few minutes of this with John and she’d wear the poor bastard out – he’d pump his pathetic load and get soft. It took a man to let her get off like this. You had to hold it. That’s why she needed me.

She’s havin her fun. My turn will come in a minute, I thought. This bitch would get herself off and all I had to do was lay here, keep calm, and let her pound me. Suddenly I felt her pussy start to contract around my cock and her grunts changed from the dominant sound of a bitch in control to the pitiful submissive moans of a woman rendered helpless by her mounting orgasm.

It’s MY turn now I thought as her humping eased. Before her orgasm had finished I took control and violently threw her off of me onto her back.

As I rolled over on top of her I heard Thelma shout encouragement, “That’s it Fred! Show that selfish bitch who’s really in charge!”

“Spread your legs bitch it’s MY turn now,” I yelled as I mounted her and slammed my cock so deep into her body that I felt the head of my dick hit her cervix.

Diane screamed in helpless submission as I took control but almost immediately her ass started pumping to match my thrusts and she put her arms around my back and pulled me close. In that moment she lost control!

“Do me baby!” she screamed. “Do me! Make me feel it!”

“Jesus,” Thelma said. “He’s got her! She’s his! Listen to that bitch beg for it!”

Diane matched me eager thrust for eager thrust.

And then we fucked! Ignoring everything and everyone around us. We fucked like lovers lost in time and space. Eyes closed, sweating bodies glistening in the red light of the setting sun, we fucked steadily. With our bodies merged together as one body we made the humping beast of the orgy – that wild, insatiable beast with two backs.

John and Thelma could only watch in awe as their spouses enjoyed a passion neither of them had ever imagined possible. But pleasure this intense could not last forever. We worked steadily toward that ultimate, explosive climax.

Loud grunts accompanied a final frantic pounding, as two eager bodies out of control, banged together with all the force we had – grunts that were at last interrupted by a loud scream as Diane felt her contractions begin to squeeze my throbbing cock. Then I began to hump powerfully like a bull as I pumped spurt after spurt of thick, creamy jism deep into her trembling body.

When we had not a shred of energy left, we collapsed helplessly together, panting.

Diane and I lay there exhausted, chests heaving as we gasped desperately for air - two naked, sweating bodies entwined in a lovers’ embrace. Diane’s legs were no longer wrapped tightly around my waist her heels helping my ass pump harder, but were loose and spread wide, uselessly, with me collapsed in the saddle between them like a used up stud.

Thelma, her eyes frozen on the satiated lovers, leaned close to John and I heard her whisper in his ear, “My God. Can I be that good for him? Can I give him what she just did? I damn well better if I wanna keep him.”

John stared helplessly at his sated wife and I saw his sick realization that he could never give her the ecstasy he had just watched her enjoy with another man. He needed my help.

Then John pulled Thelma close and spoke softly in her ear.

“How can a man who loves his woman, I mean really loves her, deny her that pleasure? Until I can give her that, I have to let her fuck him whenever she needs to.”

Thelma looked down at us and spoke to a sweating Diane who heard nothing and could only clutch me tightly in her arms.

“Jesus Diane! I see now why you had to have him. My God if only you can help me learn to give him what you just gave him and teach me how to take it like you just did, I’ll be grateful to you for the rest of my life. Meanwhile you can have him Diane. Any time you need him, he’s yours. I can’t deny you that kind of pleasure.”

We lay there resting for several minutes and then getting up slowly we sat down silently at the table with Thelma and John and sipped a refreshing rum punch. The sexual tension seemed to lighten a bit and finally Thelma broke the spell with a joke.

“Well John, you got a week to learn to do that,” she said. “Can your pecker handle it?”

We four laughed and then she got serious.

“You were a bitch in charge at first Diane – I can do that. Being a bitch comes naturally to me. But then how do you just give yourself to him like you did?”

“Honey I’ll let you in on a little secret,” Diane said. ‘I didn’t give myself to him. He just took me! I had no choice in the matter.”

“Yes, but how … “

“You’ve never surrendered to a man before Thelma. Your momma taught you to be a controlling bitch. When you feel what he can do to you then you’ll surrender. Your body will tremble and … trust me honey … that is a really sweet surrender.”

“And then … “

“And then you’ll see Thelma,” Diane said. “He’ll take control of you too and when he does you’re your inner whore will come out.”

Diane continued, “Inside every woman is a whore Thelma, striving to get out. Fred has a way of getting your inner whore out to have her fun. Not many women can resist that once they find out what he can do to them. That’s why your loving husband had pussy standing in line back at the club.”

Thelma sat there thinking about what Diane had said. I remembered that look on John’s face and decided I needed to say something to make him feel better.

“John, the first thing we need to practice is handling your wife’s lust when she’s a bitch. You saw her. She’d pop your cork before she even got close to having her own orgasm. I got some cream that will numb your dick a little. I think it will let you get used to handling that pounding pussy long enough for her to cum.”

“But, well what I mean is … I’m not … I mean,” John stumbled trying to ask his question.

I knew immediately what was troubling him. He’d seen the size of my cock. I had to give him reassurance about that.

”And John, remember, she’s not feeling the size of your dick when she’s doin that. All she feels is her clit pounding your pubic bone. You got five inches and that’s enough equipment to do the job if we can just keep you from losing control of your plumbing. And the way to start is with a numbing cream. Later on we’ll work on what’s in your head.”

He seemed reassured but then he asked, “But what about taming the bitch in a woman?”

“We’ll work on that after we get your endurance improved. You can’t tame a bitch with a floppy dick. And remember – excuse me for saying this Thelma darling – I got a bigger bitch to tame than you do.”

There was an instant flash of anger on Thelma’s face and then she laughed, “But if what Diane told me is true the bigger the bitch the more fun the surrender.”

The four of us laughed and I felt positive for the first time. We just might bring this thing off. Maybe Thelma was gonna become a loving wife after all.

We stayed naked the rest of the week. We fucked when we felt like it. We fucked who we felt like fuckin. It got comfortable. Thelma got to be a much better fuck as I got control of her – taming a bitch is fun and hard to describe unless you’ve done it yourself. There’s something about an ugly dominant bitch that becomes very soft and loving when she finally surrenders. You have to experience it to understand what I’m talking about.

It was the experience of a lifetime. Sleepin and eatin and swimmin and drinkin and fuckin day after day. And naked from morning to night. We learned to love each other. And we got better as we became more accustomed to each other’s needs.

Our last day was exactly like the rest. We woke up, went swimming, and then fucked on the pad next to the patio – trading off as the mood struck us. We had a long way to go yet but we’d get more practice when we got home. Taming the bitch was more fun than I had ever imagined and I was proud of John who had learned to take Diane’s selfish pounding until she got off. He still had a long way to go in taming her but he was making real progress.

I saw it first cruising toward our beach.

“What the hell is that?” I shouted.

“That’s Mamma’s yacht,” Thelma yelled. “Isn’t it pretty?”

It was more than pretty. It was magnificent! I saw an officer in white giving orders to several crewmen who were lowering a launch to come ashore. My God, I thought, what the hell does it cost to live this way? The launch made its way to a small harbor several hundred yards down the beach, where three small luxury cruisers were docked. We had been too busy to make use of them, but Thelma assured me there’d be other trips.

“Quick!” Thelma yelled. “Get some clothes on or robes or something. We can’t be naked any longer.”

An officer and three crewmen joined us on the patio and the officer literally reported to my wife like he would report to a commanding officer. The transformation in Thelma was instantaneous. The bitch returned and began giving orders. Just like at our house the first day she came back. It was very comforting to know that there was a loving wife under that armored shield.

“Yes Mam,” the officer said. “The men will get your bags to your cabins and we’ll be ready for you onboard whenever you wish. I assume you and your husband will be in the starboard master suite. I’ll put your guests’ bags in the larboard suite.”

As he prepared to leave Thelma said to him, “Lieutenant, we’re gonna have another drink. You can come back for us in a half hour.”

“Yes Mam,” he said.

With that he headed into the house and began directing the seamen to handle the bags.

We sat at the patio table. I noticed that Thelma had switched from rum drinks to scotch. She poured Macallan and water on the rocks for herself and Glenmorangie on the rocks for me and looked at me lovingly as she did so. Scotch! Not rum punch! We were leaving paradise and entering the real world again.

Was it too soon to think I had a loving wife? Maybe not. What a man does to a woman in bed is a very important and all-too-often underrated factor in a marriage.

I looked at John sipping his Glenmorangie and water. He couldn’t tame Diane the way he needed to every time but frequently he met her needs and he was making progress. The nice thing from my point of view was that Thelma wanted me to fuck Diane whenever she needed it. We had formed a loving pair of couples!

The last thing Thelma said to us as we headed for the launch to take us out to the yacht was, “Remember guys, no swapping on the boat. Mother would find out about that for sure. And there’d be hell to pay!”

Looking back at the island as the launch delivered us to the yacht I told myself I would remember this week a very long time. I had a wife who loved me and we didn’t have to lie to each other any more. I was gonna do my best to keep her, even if I had to pass up an occasional pussy or two.

The Captain met us as we climbed the ladder to the deck. He actually saluted Thelma and spoke in a broad English accent. I later found out he was a retired British naval officer. He introduced his wife to our guests and me. His wife served as a hostess and directed the staff that looked after the stateroom guests.

“After dinner,” Thelma said in her formal commanding voice, “we’ll sit on the fantail and sip some scotch. My usual but we’ll need some Glenmorangie for my husband and our guests. It should be a clear night and we’ll want a good southern view of the stars.”

“Yes Mam,” the Captain said. “I’ll keep the ride smooth. You’ll be home tomorrow evening.”

A formal dinner served in the dining room, with vintage wine and uniformed servants, was followed by after dinner cordials and then we sat on the fantail under a crescent moon and bright stars and cruised slowly back home. I made tender love to my wife in the privacy of the master suite and we slept the sleep of lovers as we remembered a dream vacation. We were gonna make it! I was sure of it now.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers