Ladies of the Tower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shrill, small voice echoed through the halls of the tower as if she was ten-feet-tall. And a few moments later, her sisters-in-arms began filing into her room. Among there numbers was the Dark-Elf they had rescued from the Lich. And it was her that first stepped up to the bed-side of the groggy Cleric.

"I wanted to thank you," Erylleff began, with as much humility she could muster, "That Lich had been holding me as his prisoner for so long that I stopped counting the years.

"I never thought I would be thanking a priestess of Danu for anything," she said, bluntly, yet gently, "But, alas, I am grateful for your compassion, and I owe all of you ladies my life. I hope you all accept me as your sister." Erylleff's words were sincere, and the truth of them rang in Lia's ears. And although the Cleric was not yet capable to respond with words of her own, she simply placed her hand on her new companion's arm, and smiled, sweetly.

"Fie," Cira exclaimed, breaking the heart-felt moment, "I though Clerics were boring when they're awake! Watching over a catatonic one is unbearable!"

Everyone started to laugh at the Halfling's jest. They all knew that her cynicism was false. Heartfelt moments like this were uncomfortable for the roguish-lass, and it was just her way of saying, "Welcome-back, my sister..."

12