Ladies Tailor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart skipped a beat as he told her how he wished to control her orgasm, her body was hungry for release, but her mind found his control even more arousing and she nodded readily, "Yes, Sir. Anything you say, but please, please let me cum!"

Instead he pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and got off of her.

She almost screamed, "Noo! Please?"

He took her hand and pulled her up, "On your hands and knees, girl!"

She felt relief, he was not going to stop fucking her! He was just changing positions. He would let her cum!

Quickly she got on her hands and knees and opened her legs, baring her smooth, clean-shaven, dripping pussy for him to invade and pound.

He took her thighs in his grip and jammed his thick, hard, soaking wet shaft deep into her drenched cunt with a hard thrust.

"Ungggh!" She whimpered as she felt him take her again. She felt his fingers slip into her soft hair and pull her head up, while his ruthless cock pumped her in and out with long, forceful strokes that jerked her body forward with each thrust.

"Please, may I cum, sir? Please?" she begged as his cock drove her to the edge again, she desperately needed the release but somehow she didn't want to disappoint him. She had never had to do it in her life, and her mind and body were charged with electric sensations at the way he had taken complete control of her.

His strong, heavy hand landed on her bare ass with a loud, stinging slap and she moaned, "Mmmmm, god!"

"Who's my slut, Sonia?" his voice followed the slap.

"I am, sir. I am your slut!" She replied without hesitation, anything to get that orgasm!

"Does my slut want to cum?"

"Yes, sir. Yes. Please!"

"Okay, you may cum now."

"Oh God! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

His strokes continued hard and rough as he gave her permission to cum. She closed her eyes tight as she focused on his massive cock pumping and pounding her tight cunt with ruthless thrust and let go...

She lost all control of her limbs as a mind-boggling orgasm shook her body. He slipped his arms under her and took a firm grip on her shoulders as he pounded her relentlessly. His forearms were crushing her soft tits as she felt the convulsions of an earth-shaking orgasm rock her body. She left herself in his arms, for him to use her as he pleased as she floated helplessly in the throes of the biggest orgasm of her life!

She came out of it slowly, and found that his hot, hard, throbbing cock was still pounding her. His muscular thighs were slapping her ass with each thrust as he invaded her juicy, wet pussy.

Then she heard him grunt. With each stroke he grunted as he entered her deep and then suddenly a loud grunt as she felt him explode in her pussy. His huge, hot load hit her deep inside, right in her womb and she felt the warmth arousing and exciting her again.

As he continued to fuck her, his cockhead sprayed his hot seed on her pussy walls and she started to moan again. Then as he jammed his thick, solid shaft deep into cunt, his balls slapped her pussy.

Again she whimpered for his approval, "May I cum, sir, please?"

This time he didn't torture her, "Yes, you may."

Her body jerked and she could feel herself still impaled on his thick rod as she came. This orgasm wasn't hard like the first but she felt its warmth all over her body reaching into her fingertips and down to her toes.

As he slowly let go of her, she collapsed face forward on the rug, enjoying the wonderful warmth of her second orgasm as it continued.

She felt his fingers in her hair, lifting her face. She opened her eyes and saw his thick cock, drenched with his cum and her own, right in front of her eyes. None of her boyfriends had ever gotten her to do this. But she knew what he wanted, and she didn't even think about protesting.

She stuck her tongue out and took a lick. Then another ...and another. She rested her cheek on his strong, muscular thigh and cleaned his cumsoaked cock, willingly and hungrily!

========================

Later in the consultation room, she looked at him with a broad smile on her face, "You are amazing!"

He smiled, "Thank you. You were pretty terrific yourself."

"Is this why Mrs. Mittal sent me to you?" the twinkle in her eye said that she found the idea intriguing rather than distasteful.

He nodded, "Yes. But your dress is real, and I will make it." he smiled.

"Oh. So, was it...was this...a one time thing?" she asked and waited for his answer with bated breath.

He came closer and slid his arm around her slim waist. They were both dressed now. He leaned down and kissed her lips, softly, for a moment, then looked into her eyes, "You are coming for your fitting sessions, aren't you?"

She smiled and nodded as she felt a weight being lifted from her heart. She definitely wanted to see him again. And again.

12