Ladies Tailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! In that case, I better measure you again." The smile came back on Nitu's face, with her heart beating really fast as he walked towards the inner room. She following him in and took off her coat, which she deposited on a narrow shelf running one side of the room, along with her purse and sunglasses. The cool air-conditioned air of the room hit her pussy under that super-short skirt and made her gasp.

But she was not the only one to gasp, "Wow!" Raj breathed as he saw her, dressed in the tiny two piece outfit.

She smiled. Now she felt better, she wanted to see this reaction from him. He composed himself quickly and said, "You look really nice, Nitu ji." He motioned her to take her place.

"Oh just call me Nitu." She gave him a flirty smile as she stood in the center of the room, spacing her heels shoulder width and putting her hands on her bare, slim, really fit waist.

"So where do you want to start?" She was so eager for the touch of his hands, she felt like she'd cum when he would touch her again.

He came to stand before her, close enough to be in her intimate zone, both bodies feeling the warmth from each other.

Nitu's pussy tingled as he took her wrists and guided her to clasp them behind her neck, gently and politely, smiling all the time.

He placed his hands on the bare sides of her slim body and let her hands caress up and down her soft skin, around her slim, gorgeous body, not like a lover, but not exactly in the limits of a tailor.

Nitu opened her eyes when she heard him ask, "So what kind of a dress do you want?"

"A minidress, short and tight." She spoke in a well-controlled, businesslike yet polite tone. She was feeling more confident now. Last time he had taken her by surprise, yes, that was it, she was not expecting it, that's why he had succeeded in taking charge, arousing her like a school girl.

He caressed her flat belly and her soft, bare waist, "tight around here?"

"Yes."

"Here too?" he placed a gentle hand casually on her breast, his thumb resting lightly on her soft bare flesh where the top left is exposed.

"Yesss!" She was feeling a burning fire coming up inside her loins, spreading heat throughout her body.

"How about here?" standing in front of her, very close to her soft, warm body he had placed both his big, manly hands on her firm, tight ass cheeks. She could feel the heat emanating from his big palms through the thin silky skirt and her pussy was now fully soaked in her juices. She could smell the smell of arousal coming from her pussy above her deo.

He turned to the shelf to pick up the measuring tape asking, "So what is this dress for?"

"My husband's new hotel's opening night. Last Friday of this month."

"Nice."

He came behind her, with the tape and she could feel his hands moving on her fully bare back side. His hands seem more confident today, more intimate, like he knew what she wanted. Knowing he knew she came with slutty intentions today turned her on even more.

He stood really close to her as he wrapped the cold tape around her narrow, shapely neck, "What kind of neck style?" was his expected question.

"Halter"

He unwrapped the tape from her neck, but his hands continued to roam on her soft, bare back, "how deep back?"

"Backless." She replied.

He rubbed his manly, rough hands down her bare back, on her waist, "bare all the way to here?" he asked stopping his hands where her skirt started.

A drop of colorless, sticky liquid detached itself from Nitu's pussy slit and dropped to the carpet. She could feel it drip, but she was helpless, she couldn't do anything. Every touch from his masculine hands was making her hotter and hotter. At this point she didn't even care if he saw it, she just wanted more and more. A LOT more!

Raj saw the drop of pussy juice between Nitu's legs but didn't react other than smiling to himself.

Raj moved to stand in front of Nitu and put his hands on her flat tummy, caressing up and also around her slim waist "How tight do you want it on this part?" his hands move up to just under her tits.

"Very. Very tight." Nitu's throat was drying fast, her voice becoming husky with desire.

"Skin tight?" he asked, his face very close to hers, she could feel his hot breath on her chest and neck as his hands caressed her midriff, in the front and back.

"Yes, that'll be fine." She replied.

"And here?" He boldly put his hands on her soft tits, squeezing them a little in his big, strong hands, "Do you want it to squeeze like this?"

"Mmmmmm!" Nitu only moaned in response and several more drops of her pussy juice dripped on the carpet.

"...or lift them and squeeze them together?" Raj's hands showed her what he meant, grabbing her firm, hardening tits and pushing them together.

"Aaannnhhh!" she moaned louder, lifting her head upwards with her eyes closed, "Yes, please!"

"How tight squeeze?" Raj kept his hands on her gorgeous 36C tits, "this much? This much? Or this much?" He increased his pressure on her tits, his strong hands kneading her soft mounds in his fingers, pinching her hardening nipples in his finger and thumb.

"Ummmm....", her mind was swimming, "Do that again!"

He massaged and then squeezed her gorgeous tits again, making the nipples even harder as his thumbs pinched them firmly. Nitu's pussy dripped some more between her legs. A few drops of her pussy were trickling down here thigh. Her whole body felt like it was being cooked on a slow fire.

She somehow said, "Yessss!" to one of the squeeze settings as Raj was kneading her tits.

He then moved behind her, saying, "How short do you want it to be?" He caressed her firm ass, giving her several options for a short dress. She sighed and moaned at his touch, choosing a length for her minidress.

"Are you sure?", Raj asked, "that is one inch too short to cover your ass fully. Are you planning to wear panties under it?"

"No." Right now she was planning to be a slut, in every manner.

"Then bend over and put your hands on your knees, let me check the exposure." Hearing him talk like that made her heart jump, her pussy flowing freely now. She obeyed him instantly, putting her hands on her knees, looking behind her, her silky, soft hair falling down one side of her face.

"Yes, you are exposed from here!", Nitu already knew that but his words made her all the more conscious of her dress and pose. Realizing how he was looking at her bare pussy filled with the juice of desire, made her already soaked pussy tingle, itching for some attention.

But Raj didn't even touch her pussy. Instead he said, "Stand back up."

She obeyed.

"Now go to that wall, bend over with your hands on that shelf." Raj instructed, but didn't explain why this time.

Nevertheless, Nitu complied with his order instantly and without question. She walked to the wall with the low wooden shelf, stepping carefully in her 5" high heels. Grabbing the 1 foot wide wooden shelf with her well-manicured hands she bent over from the waist, bringing her upper body parallel with the floor. Her legs were shoulder length apart and in that short, silky skirt, just the tip of her pussy slit could be seen glistening in the artificial light.

Raj walked over to her and enjoyed the sight of her gorgeous body from behind. Then his and shot out and slapped her firm ass, not too hard, but enough to make her gasp and whimper like a kitten, "Open your legs wide, Nitu, spread them fully wide for me!"

"Yes, sir!" was Nitu's meek, submissive response. She lifted her high-heeled feet and spread her legs more than 2 feet wide. Now as her short, tiny skirt hiked up, her pussy came into full view, her tight pussy slit fully wet, her pussy juices making a fresh puddle between her legs on the floor.

Raj, slowly and deliberately, hiked up her skirt on her waist, fully exposing her firm, well-rounded buttocks and her tiny, tight ass hole. Her pussy was already fully exposed. Nitu, realizing her exposed position and imagining Raj's eyes on her most private parts, got more and more excited, her dripping pussy bearing evidence to her aroused state of mind.

Raj could feel his dick get very hard in his pants as he caressed her firm buttock, in a tight circle, his thumb actually passed between her legs and brushed lightly on her bald, shaven pussy lip. Nitu almost jumped at that gentle touch, but Raj continued the circle and his thumb passing in her tight ass crack, touched her pink, tight, hot ass hole.

Nitu moaned louder this time, "Aaaanh! Please?" She pleaded.

Raj calmly reached over and untied the neck strap of her tiny, sexy, short top letting it fall open, exposing her hardened, sexy tits. "Please? Please what? What are you asking for, Nitu?" He asked nicely, fully in control of the situation.

"Please fuck me! Enter me! Fuck me hard!" Nitu surrendered, she could not take any more. Her body was burning with desire.

Raj untied her second top strap on her back and the tiny, sexy top fell on the floor. Raj started undoing his pants as he said, "But you are married, that'd be wrong."

It frustrated her now, she was past caring for right or wrong, "Oh, please don't tease me. Fuck me, please!"

"Oh Nitu, you are talking like a slut!", He said in mock surprise even as he took off his shorts.

"Oh, yes, I am a slut. Fuck me like a slut."

Raj got behind her and pressed the full length of his thick, hard cock flat on her dripping wet pussy slit and caressed her bare back, sliding his hands around her slim body to grab her soft, firm tits. Her nipples were so erect he could feel them digging into his palms.

"Mmmmmm yess...please fuck me with that hard cock!" Nitu was surprising herself with her dirty talk. Her husband didn't talk dirty talk during sex. But even as she was thinking this, her brain was overwhelmed with one predominant thought, "She needed a hard fuck! Really hard and deep!"

Raj rubbed her tight pussy with his thick cock up and down and that got her to moan more and louder. As he moved back and his pre-cum wet thick cockhead touched her pussy hole, his grip on her soft tits tightened, crushing them to pulp in his strong fingers. Nitu's lithe body arched into both sensations, the sound from her lips was half groan half whimper, "Ungaaaah!"

Keeping his hands on her firm breasts, he moved his cockhead around, pressing a little finally finding the entrance to her soaking wet cunt. As he started pushing in, he was surprised by the tightness of her cunt. Despite being a married woman, she had a really tight cunt. The secret was the infrequent sex that she got from her husband.

Slowly, Raj started pushing into her soft, tight cunt, feeling her pussy juices helping the penetration. She pushed back, trying to take more of his throbbing hard cock into her hungry cunt. At the same time she was a little concerned about the size of his cock. Her husband's cock was not so thick and not nearly that long. But right now her hungry pussy wanted to be rammed and slammed real hard and this cock could give her that.

She pushed back and urged him, pleading with him, "Please fuck me. Make me your slut and ram my cunt with that wonderful cock. Please?"

Leaving her tits, Raj started caressing her bare back and her firm, fully exposed ass as he continued to push his big cock into her wet, burning hot cunt.

His cock was loving the feeling of tightness her cunt had to offer and slowly he pulled out, to push it in harder, going in deeper than before, she endorsed his move with a satisfied grunt, "Ungggh, yes!"

Passing his hands under her tits, he grabbed her shoulders, her forearms squashing her soft mounds. With Nitu's gorgeous, soft, fully exposed body in his tight grip, and his thick cock stuffed halfway deep in her hot, love hole, he started pumping her wet cunt in and out.

Gradually he started increasing the length and force of his strokes and accordingly Nitu's moans and whimpers started increasing in volume and feeling, "Unh! Aaaa! Aaaha! Ummmmh!" With every stroke her body jerked forward and a grunt escaped her lips.

Still keeping her in a strong, tight grip, he pulled his cock almost all out and then after a one-second pause, rammed the thick stick right into her tight little cunt, going all the way deep, to the hilt, in the same, smooth thrust.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh!" Nitu's scream was as much with pain as pleasure.

And then her back arched like a kitten and her body started twitching and jerking violently as she came on his cock.

He loved the feeling of her hot cum flowing over his thick shaft as he pumped her harder and harder.

"Oh God! I am cumming! Yes, fuck me, fuck this slut!" She screamed uncontrollably as he fucked her erupting cunt again and again.

He made his strokes long and deliberate, pausing with only his cockhead in the entrance of her tight cunt and then slamming it hard up into her soft, fuck hole making her body jerk forward.

Within 2 minutes she came again, the same gut-wrenching, mind-numbing orgasm, that made her knees go weak. Just then Raj slammed his long, hard boner into her cunt and her body stiffened by the force of his penetration, her head jerking up, eyes closed as she let out an animalistic grunt.

The eroticism of the situation added to the physical heat got to Raj and he pushed forward as his cock exploded in Nitu's cunt. He kept pounding his pussy as his big, hard cock spurted his hot semen into her hot cunt.

Feeling drained from 2 huge, never-before orgasms, Nitu collapsed, her slender body slipping down to the carpet, causing Raj's throbbing cock to slip out of her cunt.

Raj held his thick meatstick in his hand and pumped it, causing drops of hot, sticky cum to drop on Nitu's naked body, on her face, in her hair and on her tits as well as bare back.

After his cock was full empty, Raj bent down and picked up Nitu by her silky, soft, well-cared for hair and pull her roughly to kneeling position. "Ungh!" She grunted but did not protest.

Pulling her face right in front of his cum-soaked cock, he ordered, "Clean me."

Very obediently, without even a single word of protest, she started licking his still-hard, cum-drenched cock, though she had never done it before.

**********************

What do you think, girls? Will she go back and be the respectable married wife again? Or will she come back to be treated like a sexy slut? Will this be a one-time mistake or will she be addicted to this humiliating, degrading, rough fucking, asking for more and more, her degradation progressing further and further until she is nothing but a mindless fuckdoll? Write to me, I'd love to hear what you think.

*

I am always looking for sluts to control and use on mail and chat. Write to me at the address in my profile.

12