Lady and the Scamp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! How large of a ranch is it? It's obviously a cattle ranch right?"

Andrew chuckled, "It's a decent size, about five thousand head of cattle when I left. Lots of hard work but I enjoyed it. I think I miss just getting out and riding more than anything really."

"So you ride as well? That's brilliant! If we ever get out to see Mum and Dad I'll have to take you out." Calli said excitedly. "What kind of horse have you got?"

"A black stallion named Raven, we have some wild horses on the property as well, and when I saw him I knew I had to have him. He was a bastard but I finally convinced him to take a saddle. The only other person he'll let ride him is my kid sister Janie." Andrew replied.

"So what did you study at uni?" Calli asked.

"I've got a Masters in Agricultural and Resource Economics."

Calli laughed, "So what the bloody hell are you doing going to Oxford?"

"Meh, I just always wanted to get a few extra letters and since Dad was footing the bill I figured I'd come and see what I could do here." he said with a chuckle.

"So I guess you're quite well off then?" she giggled.

"We do okay," he grinned. "Probably not as rich as you are though."

"What makes you say that?" Calli queried.

"I dunno, you just seem to be a bit of a higher class than the typical moneyed people around here. It wouldn't surprise me if you were nobility or something."

She laughed a bit embarrassedly, "We do alright as well Andrew."

Andrew laid back and rested his head in Calli's lap looking up and basking in the glory that was her beaming face. "You know I don't even know your last name, sweet pea."

Calli blushed before answering him, "It's May."

"Hmm, Calli May, that has other connotations that could be very interesting..."

Calli laughed heartily at his comment, "Or Calli may not! It depends on a number of things Mr. McCord!"

Andrew joined in her laughter and gave her a sly grin. "I somehow think that that's not your full last name Calli."

"You're just going to drag all of my secrets out of me aren't you, you scamp?" she said as she ran her hand through his hair.

"That's my plan," he replied.

"Well, if you must know, my full name is Calandria Locksley-May" she blushed.

Andrew let out a great peal of laughter, "Locksley, like 'Robin Hood' Locksley?"

"As a matter of fact yes," Calli said rather hotly.

"Oh," Andrew said as he sat up and took a pull of his beer. "I thought he was just a legend."

"No actually he did exist, and he really was one of my ancestors," Calli said.

"Calandria...very pretty name, for a very pretty lady." Andrew said as he rested his head back into her lap.

"There goes that rakish charm again!" Calli said as she leaned down and gave Andrew a brief kiss.

"Hmm, I could get used to kissing you Miss May." Andrew said with a smile.

"And I could get used to kissing you too Mr. McCord." Calli replied as she kissed him again.

After a few more very intense kisses they decided that a short break was needed and ate the lunch that Andrew had packed for them, continuing their verbal sparring match from the previous night. Neither one giving an inch unless the other's counter-point was well thought out. Once lunch was done Andrew laid back down into Calli's lap while she playfully fed him grapes.

"So when should we plan the wedding for?" Andrew asked Calli.

"Wedding? Andrew we barely know each other! This is only our second date!" she laughed.

"Well I know that silly girl, I just thought we should start planning now so we don't have to worry about rushing later."

"How do you even know that I want to marry you?" Calli asked as she popped another grape into his mouth.

"I know you're going to marry me Calli, it's just a matter of when and where now." he replied seriously.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Really." Andrew said as he sat up and pushed Calli down onto her back, kissing her passionately.

Calli couldn't help but respond to his kiss, her mouth and tongue instantly danced with his as her arms wrapped around his strong back, pulling him closer. Andrew's hands roamed her body from her knees to her scalp, teasing her skin over her clothes but never touching her breasts or groin. Even without any intimate touches Calli could feel herself getting aroused, her nipples hardening and her moisture pooling in her panties within minutes of their first contact. She yearned for him to touch her most intimate places yet he avoided them, instead finding all of her other erogenous zones, making her gasp and moan until she was purring contentedly in his arms. Andrew felt himself getting aroused as well, his member becoming rigid to the point of near pain with its urgency. His fingers found that she reacted strongly when he caressed her hips and slender waist and ran his strong hands across her taut stomach.

"Oh Andrew, are you trying to seduce me into marrying you?" she asked playfully between soft moans of pleasure.

"Mmm, yes. Why, are you complaining my sweet?" he asked her with a low chuckle as he kissed her ear, making her shiver.

"Oh no! I'm quite enjoying your...umm...efforts." she gasped.

"Good, now relax and enjoy the ride baby." he murmured softly as he finally let his hand touch her breast.

Calli gasped and arched into his hand, feeling an electric jolt run through her body at his touch. His fingers traced the edge of her breast through her brassiere and rubbed lightly over her hard little nipple. Andrew kissed down her neck and into the hollow of her throat, making her moan deep in her chest. His hand ever so slowly slipped down to Calli's stomach and gently kneaded it while she continued to moan and writhe under him. He kissed his way back up to her mouth and kissed her long and hard, then moved to kiss her cheeks, eyes, ears and forehead before returning to her mouth for another slow, deep kiss.

"Shit, Andrew what are you doing to me?"

Andrew let out a low chuckle, "I'm showing you how a real man should treat a woman. Something I don't think you've ever experienced Calli." he said between kisses.

Calli knew she was close to her orgasm, she could feel her soaked panties against her mons. In her experience with men she'd never felt such a fire within her. Certainly not just from a man kissing and touching her as lovingly as Andrew was right now. She desperately wanted him to take her over the edge. Her whole body was shivering and vibrating with pent up desire. She felt Andrew slip his hand down the front of her jeans and over her panties, testing the moisture that was already there. His fingers slowly traced her outer labia through the thin fabric making her shudder she was so close to release. Suddenly she felt his hand pull back out of her pants and he sat up. She lay there gasping and searching his face, wondering what had happened to make him stop.

"Andrew?"

He sat there grinning for a second before starting to pack up their things. "I think we should head back. I still have some homework that I have to get done. Let's go."

Calli sat there stunned and frustrated for a moment before blowing up at him. "Andrew McCord you are a bastard! How dare you do this to me! Why are you playing these silly little games with me?"

Andrew stood up and laughed as he grabbed up the bags and blanket into his arms, saying nothing in response as he walked over to his motorcycle and packed everything into the saddlebags.

"Andrew you will answer me! What you just did was despicable!"

He turned on Calli, grabbed her tightly to him and kissed her hard, taking her breath away and making her melt into his arms. "I did that to show you exactly how well I know you already. I could've made you cum within ten more seconds but I'd rather have you frustrated and begging me for more. I don't want some soft, compliant little fluff girl. I want a girl who will fight for everything I can give her. One who desires me as much as I do her. Are you that woman Calli?"

Calli's response was to wrap herself into his body and throw herself into the most passionate kiss she could give him. Within moments she'd hitched her legs around his waist and was grinding herself against his evident erection as she continued to wrestle her tongue against his. When they finally broke their kiss he gave her a hungry grin.

"Now that's the kind of woman I want in my life! I don't want you to ever lose that passion Calli. You're like my Raven, I never really tamed him so much as came to an agreement with him. I want you to be my wild English filly, always surprising me and never giving in to me. Do you understand?"

She smiled at him and playfully bit his lower lip, "Yes I do Andrew. Believe me when I say this, but you will never tame me. Others have tried but no one has...yet. You're still a bastard though, leaving me in such a state!"

Andrew laughed and kissed her hard, making her moan in frustration. "Think of it as a promise of more passion than you could ever imagine, sugar buns!"

"You're impossible Andrew McCord!" Calli cried as she too laughed.

---

After Andrew dropped her off Calli raced up to her flat. Delia was waiting for her and grinned when she saw the look on her face. Calli was flushed and breathing hard, and not just from running up three flights of stairs.

"Well don't you just look freshly fucked!" Delia said with a laugh.

"I wish!" Calli said with a scowl that couldn't quite get past the loose grin on her lips.

"Tell me everything! Don't leave anything out Calli." Delia said eagerly.

Calli proceeded to tell Delia everything that had happened on her date with Andrew, to which she hung on every word. Delia laughed hysterically when Calli got to the part where Andrew had left her in the lurch and almost begging for her orgasm.

"Oh you poor dear you must be absolutely desperate by now!" Delia giggled.

Calli smiled happily at her friend, "Actually that big bloody motorbike of his is like a giant vibrator! I think I was cumming the whole way back!"

Delia fell back onto the chesterfield and giggled until tears were rolling down her cheeks, "If he's not careful you may fall for his bike instead luv!"

"Not bloody likely, if he can send me into a fit with barely a touch to my quim I can't imagine what he can do with his knob!"

Both girls broke out into fits of laughter at her comment and laughed until their stomachs ached.