Lady and the Scamp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"So have you been a good girl Maddie?" Andrew teased the young teenager.

Maddie giggled, "Yes I have Andrew, and I've already talked to Calli. She said I could have a slow dance with you."

"Well then let's go out to the terrace and see what the band has to offer then milady." Andrew said with a half serious bow as he took her hand and led her outside.

The band that had set up outside was more for the younger crowd while there was a string quartet playing inside for the older folks. There were a number of young people standing around and a few were dancing to the fast rock beat being played. They played several more fast songs then switched out to a late eighties power ballad and Andrew pulled Maddie out to the dance area, pulling her to him. Maddie molded her body to his and rested her head on his chest as they swayed to the music. He could feel her starting to giggle against him and looked down at her questioningly.

Maddie nodded to a group of girls and smiled, "They're just staring daggers at me! If they thought you were mine they'd die!"

"Well we'll just have to make sure they hate you a bit more at the end of the dance then sweetie," he murmured to her.

They continued on until the end of the song then separated. Andrew took Maddie's chin in his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips then pulled back and smiled at her. "Are they looking honey?"

Maddie's eyes flicked to the side and she giggled, "If looks could kill I'd be dead a thousand times!"

"Thank god they can't, it would be a shame to lose a pretty girl like you to jealousy."

"Oh Andrew," Maddie sighed as she smiled at him. "You're such a tease!"

"That's why your sister fell in love with me my sweet Maddie." Andrew said as he escorted her off the floor.

It wasn't long before boys who were closer in age to Maddie had lined up waiting for their turn to dance with her. Andrew left her to her fun and looked for Calli. He found her in a heated discussion with a smallish guy who looked a bit older than him. She did not look happy at all with him. He only caught part of their conversation when he walked up.

"...Roger. Whatever possessed you to think you would be welcome here? Especially by me?"

"Calandria the invites were sent out before we split, I didn't think that you'd still be angry with me."

"If you had any brains in that thick skull of yours you would've amended your response by saying you wouldn't be coming tonight! But no, you just think that you can waltz in here like you hadn't broken our engagement in front of my family and friends! You're an arse Roger, you've always been one!"

"Calandria really, you must get over this pettiness of yours."

"Everything okay Calli?" Andrew interjected as he wrapped an arm around her waist. He could see other people were paying attention to Calli's conversation and he didn't like how Roger was speaking to her.

"Andrew thank god! Could you escort my EX-fiance out of the house? He seems to have lost his way and thinks he's welcome here."

"Ah, yeah. Roger, the ex." Andrew laughed. "You might want to take Calli's advice and leave while you still have some dignity left buddy. I'm not sure Robert would approve of you being here considering what you did to Calli."

"What? What I did to Calandria? Listen Yank, I don't know who you think you are but I don't think Lord Robert would appreciate you talking about him like you are."

"Oh boy!" Andrew said as he shook his head. "Listen friend, first off I'm Canadian, not American. Secondly, Lord Robert told me I could call him Robert. And thirdly, I'm Calli's new fiance, so I expect you to speak to her with a little respect."

Roger gawped for a second like a fish out of water before he could speak. "New...new fiance? Well it certainly didn't take you long to set your hooks into a new man Calandria!"

Calli's hand whipped out and struck Roger hard across the cheek, "Andrew is more of a man than you could ever hope to be Roger! And I do mean MAN, in every way imaginable, not a spoiled little boy like you! Now get out!"

"Might not be a bad idea to leave now Roger. You've just lost your dignity pal." Andrew said acidly.

A couple of the people who were watching the montage laughed at Roger's obvious discomfort. He glared at both Calli and Andrew then turned and left, tail between his legs. Calli turned and looked at Andrew after he'd left. He could see that there were tears in her eyes, and knew that the scene with Roger had upset her badly so he took her by the hand and led her off to the library where there wouldn't be anyone around. He took Calli into his arms and held her tight to his chest. He felt her start to shake and thought she was crying as he stroked her back and shoulders.

"Shh...it's okay baby. Let it out sweetie." he murmured to her.

Callie raised her face and he was surprised to see that she was smiling and giggling. "Did you see the look on his face when you said you were my fiance?"

Andrew chuckled, "Yeah it was kind of funny, I honestly thought he was going to keel over."

"Did you mean it?" she asked with a quizzical look.

"Do you really have to ask?" Andrew countered with a smile.

"No I don't, but people heard you say you were my fiance. If you really mean it we'll have to talk to Mum and Dad right away."

"Calli, sweetie, I love you so much. If I put my foot in it and jumped the gun with the whole fiance thing I'm more than happy to make things right. I want you to be a part of my life honey, I'll do whatever it takes. Let's go talk to your folks."

The two of them went back out and found Calli's mum and dad then they all went to Lord Robert's office and discussed an action plan to rectify what had happened. Andrew apologized deeply for putting the family in such an awkward situation but neither Lord Robert nor Lady Anne would hear of it.

"Andrew we know your intentions were good when you told Roger that you were Calandria's fiance." Lady Anne said reassuringly. "Our first choice for her was obviously a poor one, and after a time we realized that Roger wasn't the best for her, fortunately he broke the engagement before long and we were saved the embarrassment of having him in our family."

"To put it as nicely as possible he is a boor and a fool, as he again demonstrated tonight. It was our fault for failing to request that he not come." Lord Robert said.

"I don't think so Robert, the onus was on him to be a man and not come here tonight. He decided to be an idiot and showed up anyway like he hadn't hurt Calli and made waves with the family. I'm just sorry that I let my mouth shoot off and may have caused embarrassment to you all." Andrew replied.

"Don't be sorry Andrew. We're well aware of how you feel about our daughter, and the respect and courtesy that you've shown us has only reinforced our impression that you are a good man. If you and Calandria choose to become engaged I'm sure we can find something that you can use for your proposal if you'd like." Lady Anne said with a chuckle.

"Mother you're okay with this?" Calli asked, a bit surprised that her mum was going with Andrew's earlier comment to Roger.

"Yes I am dear, you've found a good, strong man. I don't expect you'll want to lose him right? He's already endeared himself to everyone."

"Well no, but if you and Dad are really okay with it..."

"Bun-buns, sometimes it's good to stay shut up." Andrew said with a grin.

Lady Anne raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Bun-buns? Really Andrew! I must say having you around is certainly refreshing...bun-buns!"

Lord Robert roared with laughter and clapped Andrew on the shoulder, "Son you really are a scamp! I don't know of anyone else who could get away with calling our daughter a silly name like that!"

Calli blushed and shot Andrew an evil look but couldn't help a small laugh herself.

"Well she's not thrilled with my pet names but I think I'm wearing her down." Andrew joked as he started counting them off on his fingers. "Sugar lips, sweet cheeks, honey bunny, love muffin..."

"ANDREW!" Calli cried out as she turned a deep shade of crimson.

Once they stopped laughing Lord Robert got back down to business, "Well then, we should make this official, say in two weeks back here. We'll send out announcements and have some friends and family over for an informal little gathering."

"We can work out more details in the morning Robert, we have guests that need to be attended to." Lady Anne reminded her husband.

"You're right dear, we should make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves." Lord Robert held his arm out to his wife and gave Andrew a wink and a grin, "Shall we bun-buns?"

"Robert!" Lady Anne chided him with a chuckle.

---

After the party wound down Andrew and Calli returned to their room. They had spent much of the rest of the evening together and had gotten a few congratulatory comments from some of the people who had witnessed Roger's social blunder earlier. They had danced a number of times and Andrew even danced a few more times with Maddie and also with Lizzie, which pleased both girls no end.

"You know Dad thinks you're grand Andrew." Calli said with a grin.

"Well I like him too, a bit of a scamp himself isn't he?" Andrew replied with a chuckle.

"I think your 'bun-buns' comment just opened the floodgates. He was on his best behaviour until then you beast."

"I got the impression when we met that there was more to him than just his title Calli."

"Yes, Dad's always been one for fun, much to Mum's dismay sometimes. Very much like you Andrew."

Andrew grinned, "So you like fun guys like me then!"

"Yes I do Andrew, I like fun guys like you very much." Calli said as she hugged him.

"So feel like having some fun?"

"Definitely!"

---

The next morning they told Calli's siblings about the upcoming engagement party. Lizzie and Maddie were overjoyed and Nigel was very pleased, jokingly commenting that the estrogen levels were exceedingly high in the house, and they needed another man around to balance them out. That got his sisters laying into him which made Andrew chuckle.

After discussing things with Lord Robert and Lady Anne about the upcoming engagement, Nigel took Andrew out riding on their motorbikes, racing around the town and out along the motorway. Andrew was impressed with Nigel's riding skill and knew that he wouldn't have anything to worry about when he sent him out on the Harley. They spent much of the time chasing each other around, with Nigel showing him around the area. They stopped at a pub for lunch.

"I heard about your little chat with Roger last night." Nigel said with a grin as he took a pull of his drink.

Andrew laughed, "Yeah, real nice guy. He's a piece of work that's for sure."

"I think the word you're looking for is wanker Andrew!"

"That'll do. Asshole works too. I can't believe he did that, not very smart is he?"

"No, definitely a case of too much money and not enough brains with that one." Nigel chuckled. "I'm glad him and Calli split. I couldn't stand the guy. There were a few times I was tempted to pound him for talking to Calli the way he did."

"Trust me, I only just met the guy and I wanted to deck him," Andrew said seriously.

Nigel laughed at his comment. "So you coming up on the bike next time?"

"Weather permitting yeah, I'll have to get Calli some riding leathers, it can get cold riding long distances this time of year."

"Going to turn my sister into a biker bitch are you Andrew?" Nigel grinned.

"If I have my way about it I will." Andrew chuckled. "Personally I think she'd look hot dressed in leather."

"Hey, that's my sister you're talking about! You're a good bloke Andrew, I wasn't thrilled when I first heard you were coming, I thought you'd be a tosser like Roger but you're not. I'm glad for you and Calli."

"Thanks Nigel, I want her to be happy and I'll do everything I can to keep her that way."

"Good." The young man said as he took another drink. "So you'll really be okay with me taking out your bike?"

"Of course I am. You're a good rider from what I've seen, the only advice I can give you is to remember that she's a bit heavier than the bikes you've got. She can get away from you if you're not on top of her."

Nigel laughed, "Are you talking about the bike or my sister?"

"A bit of both," Andrew said with a grin. "Your sister reminds me a lot of Raven my horse, Both can be a bit wild if you don't hold the reins tight."

"Calli's right, you're a rogue!"

"I've never claimed to be anything but, Nigel. People can take me as I am or not, it doesn't matter to me."

"I like you Andrew, you're pretty cool. I think it'll be great having a brother-in-law like you."

"I'm looking forward to that too buddy. Maybe in the spring we can get out for a long bike trip, spend a few days just riding around and seeing what the rest of England looks like. Leave the girls behind and have a man's week out."

"That'd be brill!" Nigel said with a grin.

Andrew looked at his watch and got up from the table, dropping some money on it. "We'd best get back, Calli and I still have to get back to Oxford."

---

While the boys were out Calli and her sisters caught up on what had been happening since the last time they'd seen each other. Her sisters pestered her about her relationship with Andrew, where they had gone and what they had done, and how they had met. Both Lizzie and Maddie thought it was hilarious when Calli had told them about pouring beer on him on their first date. Maddie was the worst of the two sisters, she wanted intimate details about their relationship and pestered her sister until she finally relented and told them how Andrew had sent her into a fit on their picnic and left her frustrated. She also told them how she had reacted to riding his bike afterwards which made them burst out into giggles and made Maddie blush with excitement at the thought.

They both secretly envied her but were happy for her as well. Both girls knew that even though she hadn't been happy with Roger it had still been a blow to her when he'd broken the engagement, especially considering how he had done it in front of people and not privately.

To be honest both Lizzie and Maddie were infatuated with Andrew, he had charmed them both quite thoroughly and his attentiveness when he'd danced with them had made them both fluttery inside. His sense of fun and how he sparred with their sister was just another charming thing about him that they both liked. After meeting him they had to admit that they would certainly be more choosy about their male prospects and look for guys with similar qualities themselves.

---

Once the boys returned from their road trip it was time for Andrew and Calli to head back home. Mr. Henworth was ready with the car and all they had to do was load their luggage into the trunk and be off. Andrew had decided to leave his suit at the house as they would be returning soon and would probably be bringing the bike up instead of driving next time, so baggage space was at a premium.

"Andrew it was a pleasure meeting you son." Lord Robert said as he shook his hand before they left.

"Yes it was," Lady Anne added as she gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "You take care of our daughter while you're gone."

"Oh I have every intention of doing just that." Andrew chuckled as he flashed Calli a roguish grin which made her blush.

"Bye Andrew," Maddie said almost shyly as she gave him a hug and kiss.

"Yes, we'll see you soon," Lizzie added with her own hug and kiss.

Nigel held his hand out, "Bye mate, see you and that great beast of yours in two weeks!"

Andrew turned to Calli and winked at her folks with a grin, "Ready sugar buns?"

"OH GOD, ANDREW!!!" Calli cried as everyone broke into laughter.

Calli cuddled up to Andrew the whole trip home, resting her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arm across his broad chest. She felt content with her life at that point, knowing that she had a man in her life that truly loved and appreciated her totally, faults and all. The passion that he instilled in her made her tingle almost constantly. Knowing that he was as passionate about her made her heart sing with joy. She'd never had that feeling with Roger, she always felt like she had been a burden to be endured, never cherished. Andrew didn't make her feel like that at all.

She also thought it was sweet how he had made sure that he showered her sisters with attention at the party the previous night. Maddie had still been gushing when they were getting ready to leave and looked almost heartbroken as the car pulled away. Calli had also been pleased with how he had managed to endear himself with the locals, discussing livestock and crop issues with knowledgeable ease and assurance. Several of them had even come up to her and told her that they liked his ideas about some of the things that they had spoken about. Even her extended family had been impressed with him.

'Yes, definitely a keeper. He may be a beast, but he's my beast.' she thought to herself. 'Now if only the bugger would stop calling me his blasted pet names in front of Mum and Dad and everyone else!'

Calli giggled which made Andrew give her a questioning look.

"You're a wanker."

He gave her an innocent grin, "Me? What did I do?"

"You and your bloody pet names! Now I'll never hear the end of it from the others you arse!" she said half seriously.

"Aww sweetlips! You know I love you, I just like calling you cute names that's all." he said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, so I've noticed, and now my whole family knows you do." she giggled.

"Did you want me to stop?" he asked.

"You bloody well better not! I may hate them but I know you love me every time you call me one of them." Calli said as she kissed him.

"Good." Andrew said as he returned her kiss with a deeper one.

---

When they got to Calli's flat they nearly tumbled through the door they were in such a passionate kiss. They'd found a note tacked to the outside from Delia saying that she wouldn't be in until late and they had the place to themselves. They needed no further prompting than that. Andrew dropped their bags at the door and scooped up Calli in his arms, making her squeal in delight as he carried her to her room. He laid her on the bed then leaned over and kissed her hard and deep, his tongue probing into her mouth with abandon. Calli responded in kind, her hands roaming across his back as she wriggled under him. She could feel herself getting hot and bothered and was amazed that he could make her feel that way so quickly. A few kisses, some gentle touches and she was near orgasmic, WOW! Andrew could feel the heat radiating off of his lover like a blast furnace, his own fires were rapidly being stoked by this little vixen.

Calli pushed him up and off of her, making him stand before her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She grinned up at him as she gently stroked him through his jeans, making him groan. He caressed her cheek and grinned back. With her eyes locked on his she unbuttoned his pants and took down the zipper, sliding them down his muscled legs. His manhood was straining against his boxers and she cooed.

"Hmm, is this for me Mr. McCord?"

"Any time you want it Miss May," he replied with a groan as she pulled him out.

Still looking up at him she slowly licked him root to tip then ran her tongue around his sensitive head, making him gasp. She popped him into her mouth and gently sucked on it then stroked him a few times while she sucked a bit harder, hollowing her cheeks around him. Andrew groaned again and felt his knees go a bit weak. Slowly and gently she took more of him into her mouth, swirling her tongue across his vein and head with every bob, her hand holding him firm at the base. Her other hand came up and toyed with his sac, making him shiver as she felt him fast approaching the edge. Calli backed off, just keeping his tip in her mouth and bringing him back down a bit. Her hand lightly stroked him as she continued to suck his tip softly, her tongue flickering across his great knob.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers