Lady and the Scamp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Oh god that feels so good Calli," Andrew murmured as he stroked her hair.

Calli smiled around him and mumbled something unintelligible before sucking him back deep into her throat. He could feel her throat muscles working him in conjunction with her tongue and lips and knew he was close, yet she backed off again, prolonging his erotic ordeal. Andrew thrust forward and speared into her mouth making her gag slightly and pull back off of his member.

"Naughty boy!" She giggled as her hand stroked him. "You'll finish when I'm ready for you to."

"You're an evil wench love."

Calli lightly kissed his tip which made him jump. "Yes and you've made me into one dearest. You do like it, don't you?"

"Oh yeah baby," he groaned.

Calli slurped her tongue around the ridge of his cock and giggled, "With all the sex we've had I'm amazed you're able to manage this delicious treat for me!"

"Hey we've only had sex twice you minx!" He chuckled.

Calli sucked him deep and hard for a few moments, making him forget their conversation as he struggled for control. She popped him back out and grinned wickedly. "I think you've miscounted love. I think it's more like six times, once at the stream and five times last night."

"Oh damn," he moaned in agony. "You're right. Please baby, I'm so close."

"I'm not sure yet honey, do you really love me?" She teased as she licked him again.

"Goddd...you know I do Calli girl."

"How much?" she giggled as she flickered her tongue all over his shaft.

Andrew's knees buckled but he somehow managed to stay on his feet, "With every cell in my body."

"Really?" she asked as she continued to nibble at his cock.

"Ye-yes really. Come on Calli you're killing me!" Andrew panted.

"Hmm, I guess I shouldn't kill you. Who would I marry then?" Calli asked with an impish grin before engulfing him and sucking HARD!

Andrew let out a low growl and his hips bucked again but she accepted his thrusts as he began shooting his seed into her warm mouth. She gulped and swallowed fast, milking him as fast as he unloaded into her. Her delicate hand pistoning quickly around him as he came over and over. Finally he couldn't take any more and pulled himself from her hungry mouth before kneeling in front of her and kissing her tenderly.

"Calli, my sweet, sweet Calli. That was incredible." he murmured into her neck. "But now it's your turn my love."

He pushed her onto her back and kissed her again, lingeringly and lovingly as his hands moved to unsnap and unzip her pants. He stood and pulled Calli's jeans off of her slender legs and stood back for a second, just looking at her. Calli sat back up for a moment and slipped her shirt and bra off then lay back down in just her panties. Andrew devoured her with his eyes, admiring every one of her sweet and gentle curves. He could feel the hunger for her building and his loins returning to life, but he wanted to devour her with more than just his eyes. He crouched down at the edge of the bed and slid his hands up her soft thighs until his fingers hooked into her panties then he tugged them off as she lifted her bottom. Andrew took her panties and held them to his nose for a moment, inhaling her musky sweetness then he grinned.

"Is this for me Miss May?" he asked with a low chuckle.

"Yes Mr. McCord it is," Calli flirted. "Whenever you want it."

"Mmm, sounds like fun." He said as he leaned forward to claim his prize.

Calli gasped when he lightly blew on her velvety mound, her plump outer lips darkening with her arousal. He leaned closer and started to kiss her inner thighs and the creases where her legs met her pelvis, making her moan softly. Andrew gently nibbled her outer lips and she ground up into his face but he pulled back, teasing her with another soft breath. Calli shivered and ran her fingers through his hair, trying to pull his face closer but he resisted, instead turning his head and again kissing her thighs. She mewled out her protest and tried again to get his mouth where she wanted it but was unsuccessful, only making him kiss her just above her soft mound in her small pubic patch.

Andrew chuckled and looked up at her. "Sucks not getting your way doesn't it?"

"Sod off!" she said with a grin as she tried a third time to get his mouth onto her aching sex. This time he let her have her way and he gently rained kisses on her mons, flicking over it with his lips, which made her throw her head back and groan loudly. "Yessss!"

Andrew took his fingers and spread Calli's outer lips, opening her inner flower to him. He moved in close and took a deep breath, thoroughly enjoying the scent of her arousal. His tongue darted out and dragged slowly up her slit, pulling her juices up to the top where her engorged clitoris waited for some attention. He tapped it once and she wriggled at the zap of electricity that went through her from the contact. Andrew lightly sucked it and swirled his tongue around the tip, causing Calli to make a deep groan in her chest as her breasts heaved with excitement.

"Oh Andrew yesss...that feels amazing!" she moaned to him.

Calli's body was responding profoundly to Andrew's ministrations, she could feel little jerks and jolts in all of her limbs and gooseflesh was racing across her skin like quicksilver. She ached for his touch and craved her release. His mouth tickled her lips and his tongue danced at her opening, making her juices ooze out copiously as he lapped them up. The feather soft touch of his mouth was maddening, every nip, flick and nuzzle building her urgent need to even greater heights. Her fingers were wrapped tightly in his hair, holding him close to her sex.

"Please let me cum love." Calli begged, completely at his mercy.

"Uh uh, not 'til I say sugar plum," he replied.

""Uhnnn, you're a prick! Pleeease!" she moaned in frustration.

Andrew flickered his tongue across her clit several times, making her arch her back in ecstasy as she almost reached her peak, but not quite. Her whole body was quivering from her pent up energy and Andrew was just waiting for the right moment to topple her over the abyss. He looked up from between her legs, her eyes were boring into his, full of wanton lust for him.

"How much do you love me?" he smirked.

"Forever and always!" Calli gasped.

He nodded and sucked her clit between his lips as he slipped a finger into her and massaged the roof of her honey hole. Calli screamed and bucked hard, mashing her pubis against his mouth as she clawed at the bed. Her head rocked back and forth and she pummelled the bed with her clenched fists. She twitched and spasmed under his battering tongue, wailing out her exquisite agony. After several mind shattering orgasms Andrew gently eased up on her, letting Calli catch her breath and watched her chest heave up and down.

Once she caught her breath Calli propped herself up on her elbows and stared at her lover. "Bloody hell! Is it always going to be like this with us love?"

"I sure as hell hope so sweet lips." Andrew chuckled as he wiped his chin.

"If we keep at it like this one of us will end up in hospital!" she giggled.

"What a way to go though." he replied with a grin as he crawled into bed with her.

They slipped under the sheets and spooned, Andrew holding Calli in his strong arms and whispering his love for her into her ear.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers