Lady Arianne's Domain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess awoke with a start, her breathing labored, her body slightly trembling and covered in a light sweat. That was some dream, she thought as she giggled, feeling the dampness between her thighs. her giggle came to a sudden halt when she looked over and there beside her lay a long crimson silk scarf, just like in her dream. Panic surged through her, how had it gotten here? It had just been a dream, hadn't it?

Frantically, she scrambled out of her bed and rushed unto her bathroom, turning on the light. her thoughts were confirmed when she looked into the mirror, and there, clear as day, were two distinct puncture wounds on her neck.

"Oh my God," she whispered. How? How had She found out where she lived? Gotten into her house?

Questions flooded her mind. Jess shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. "Just relax, there has to be some kind of reasonable explanation." she muttered, trying to soothe her troubled mind.

Quietly, she searched her house, other than the scarf and the wounds to her neck there was no evidence that She had been there. Jess glanced at the clock. shit, it was five in the morning. she was off today and could sleep in, but she was too rattled to sleep. Suddenly it hit her, the window. She must have come in through the window.

Running to the hallway outside the bathroom, sure enough, the window she had opened the night before was still open, and there lying on the windowsill was an envelope. Where'd this come from?

Picking it up, her hands trembled as she opened it and stared at it's contents. Inside she found her ripped panties, damp from her desire, the ones she had worn to bed last night. Frustrated, she tossed them in the bathroom trash, and noticed there was also a note inside the envelope.

she stared in a trance-like state as she read the note, her fingers trembling.

Kisses pussyslave,

it is all Hers now, all of it is Hers. it is forbidden to cum until W/we are together again. Disobey, and She will know, and it will be punished. it is Her prey, now and eternally.

~Mistress Arianne~

So she hadn't been dreaming, She had been here. The thought scared her, but also aroused her. she knew that it had felt so real, but to find out it wasn't a dream at all, but a reality shocked her. she had never came so hard in all her life, like she had last night. she smiled at the thought of how much pleasure She had given her. she knew then, she had to see Her again.

And she did. All that was three years ago, a long time for some, but for her it seemed as if it were yesterday. her pleasant memories were interrupted as she overheard the two doctors talking to each other across the room from her, discussing her condition. she laid quietly, mimicking sleep, as she listened to them.

"Well considering the whip and ligature marks, it's no stretch to say it was a violent attack." The younger doctor said to the older one.

"Yeah, but some of those scars on her back are years old. Some are fresh."

"So what are we looking at? Rape? Multiple sexual assaults?"

"Well, her body's a road map of abuse. Here's a woman who's been beaten on a regular basis, but look at the care she's lavished on herself. Manicured fingernails, manicured toenails. Perfect teeth, hair."

"There's something else, too. She had some odd scarring on the inside of her nose. Some small red circles."

"Well, the paycheck stub from inside her personal effects that was on her when she was brought in show that she worked in a sex club. It could be caused by anything."

"Like a straw?"

"Maybe I lack imagination, but why would you need a straw in a sex club?" The older doctor questioned.

"Well, it's not a sex club, actually. It's a fetish club."

"There's a difference?"

"Like a straw is not just used for sipping Mint Juleps."

"Cocaine?"

"Air," the younger doctor corrected.

The doctor's conversation was interrupted by the young police woman who walked in, even though Jess's eyes were closed she could sense who it was, it was the officer who had brought her in.

"Has she spoken to either of you about what happened?" She asked the doctors.

"No, she's resting. She's been through a lot, we're letting her rest."

"Okay, well did I hear you say you found out where she worked? I need to check in to all possibilities. Usually when things like this happen, it's someone the victim knew."

"Uh, yeah. Here, here's the address. It's a local fetish club. Lady Arianne's Domain."

"A fetish club, huh? Hmm, wouldn't have guessed that by looking at her, she looks like an average business woman to me."

"Yeah, well not everyone in the leather community makes it obvious to just anyone, in fact most don't."

The older doctor and the police woman both looked quizzically at the younger doctor.

"What?" He shrugged off their questioning looks.

"Oh nothing, just seems you know quite a bit about this sort of thing." The older doctor replied.

"Yeah, well I had a kinky girlfriend in med school."

"Ahh..."the police woman laughed. "Thank you for the address, I'll check it out."

With the address in hand, she made her way down the emergency room halls to the lobby. She informed her partner waiting there that she was going to check the victim's workplace and for her to stay there incase the girl woke up, so she could question her. It's always best to question them when the details are fresh in their minds.

When she knocked on the door at Lady Arianne's Domain, she was surprised at how quickly the door was answered. "Hello, Welcome to Lady Arianne's Domain. May i help You Ma'am?" the girl politely greeted her.

"Yes, I need to speak with Lady Arianne, please."

"Do You have an appointment, Ma'am?"

The officer flipped out her badge. "I don't need one."

"Um, yes Ma'am. Please come in, i will let Mistress know You are here to see Her." The girl ushered her inside and shut the door and led her down the hall. "Please, wait here Ma'am, i will let Her know You are here."

She nodded to the girl and looked around, taking in her surroundings.

The girl quietly knocked on the door to Arianne's office and entered, shutting the door quietly behind her once she heard her Mistress tell her to come in.

"Mistress, i am deeply sorry for disturbing You. There is a police woman here, she said she needed to speak with You, Mistress."

Arianne nodded. "Okay, let her in, and get some tea, girl."

"Yes Mistress." The girl replied, walking back to the door. Slipping out the doorway, she faced the officer. "Mistress will see You now, Ma'am."

She nodded. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Ma'am."

Arianne stood and extended Her arm, gesturing toward the chair. "Come on in. Please, make yourself comfortable."

"Thank You."

"How may I help You officer..."

"Detective Blake. I am here about an employee of Yours, Jess Williams."

"Ohh? Is she in some sort of trouble?" She questioned, curious as to why the police would be involved with Her prey.

"No, she is not in trouble. A neighbor discovered her in a serious condition outside her home. We believe she was raped and beaten."

"You believe?"

"Well, she hasn't woke yet for us to take her actual statement of what happened exactly."

"I see." She nodded. "I have never had one of My girls seriously hurt before."

"You don't seem very upset about it." Detective Blake pressed.

"What you see, and what I feel, are two different things."

Detective Blake nodded, her next statement interrupted by a light knocking at the door.

"That would be the tea. Come in, girl."

In walked the girl who had opened the door to her when she arrived carrying an exquisite silver serving trap with a tea pitcher and two tea cups, along with cream and sugar. The girl quietly entered the room and gently sat the serving tray on the table and made her Mistress's tea the way she knew She wanted it and carefully walked over to Her and got on her knees and handed it to Her, then quietly bowed.

"Good girl, now see how O/our guest would like her tea."

"Yes Mistress." Then the girl quietly stood and went to her. "How would You like Your tea, Ma'am?"

"Just a little bit of sugar, thank you."

"Yes, Ma'am." With that, the girl poured her tea, careful not to spill any, and put in a teaspoon of sugar and stirred it, then placed the spoon quietly on the serving tray and started toward her. As before, she knelt and handed the cup to her then politely bowed.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Ma'am."

"Good girl, you are excused now." Arianne smiled to the girl.

"Yes, Mistress. Would You like me to leave the tea?"

"Yes, that is fine. Thank you."

The girl nodded and softly walked out the door and gently shut the door behind her.

Detective Blake looked around Her office, staring in awe at the different "tools" of Her trade that She had displayed on Her walls--whips, crops, paddles, chains and masks just to name a few.

Her thoughts were interrupted when She spoke. "Does all this fascinate you?"

"Yes. I find all deviant behavior fascinating in that, to understand our human nature, we have to understand out aberrations."

Arianne smirked. "And you think what goes on here is aberrant?"

"I would say that whip marks and ligature contusions on a young woman are aberrant. Wouldn't You?" The detective pressed.

Her gaze turned slightly more serious. "Every job has its peculiar hazards, Detective Blake. Rock stars damage their eardrums. Football players ruin their knees. In this business, it's scars. But no one who works for Me has ever sustained serious injury."

"Jess has, she's in the hospital."

"Not because she works here, that's your assumption." She frowned annoyed by her accusations. "What happens here isn't about violence. It's about challenging preconceived notions of Victorian normalcy. Bringing people's fantasies to life. Making them real and acceptable."

"Like the theater."

"It's the people who don't come to places like this that I worry about. The ones who don't have an outlet. Say...someone like yourself."

"Oh, I have outlets. I read. I study criminology. I sometimes even go dancing." Detective Blake quickly countered.

"And your sex life?" She probed, amused by her denial.

"It doesn't involve going to the theater."

"In My experience, Detective Blake, some women go to the theater...some women are the theater. Either way, what I offer here is a chance for those fantasies to be played out safely."

Detective Blake nodded. "Well in Jess's purse she had a piece of paper with two names on it, I searched and found a photograph. Have You seen either of these two people?"

Arianne glanced at the photograph. "Not the husband, but I have seen the wife."

"I didn't say they were married."

She smiled. "It's obvious. Look at the way he's clenching Her hand with both of his, and leaning toward Her. And see how She's twisting away presenting Herself to the wealthy Alpha female? She's insensitive; he's insecure. That's a setup for matrimony, not passion. She wants the Dominant female to chose Her so that She can stop being Dominant."

"You're very good. You could work for me."

Arianne laughed. "You want to be My boss?"

"You never know, we both might learn something."

"Oh, I'm sure of that." She smirked.

"So what is Jess's job here?"

"Jess is a Dominant to her clients, but she is My submissive. O/our work enabled her to find a partner there for a while."

"But she chose a woman who didn't understand the dynamics of a Dominant/submissive relationship."

"Yes. Unfortunately, the language W/we speak in here doesn't always translate to the world out there."

"No, it doesn't. In here, the submissive has the power. All she has to do is say the safety word, and everything stops."

"Very good, Detective Blake." She smiled at how quickly she was learning. "More tea?"

"I'm fine, thank You. What did You consider this? A little civility before work, I think?"

"Or a ritual to put U/us at ease. Or how about 'In custom and ceremony are innocence and beauty born.'"

"Yeats...'Prayer for my daughter.'"

"Or O/our morning."

"Did Jess work here yesterday?"

"Yes, she did."

"Did You hear any strange noises? Screams?"

Arianne laughed softly. "It's when I don't hear screams that I start to worry."

"Well, then can You tell me what time she got off?"

She smiled. "Knowing Jess, every couple of hours, she enjoys her work." Seeing her obvious discomfort She answered her question. "her last client was at 11:00, so she would have left by midnight."

Detective Blake looked at Her in awed wonder.

"Go ahead, ask. 'How can I do this for a living?'"

"Oh, that's not what I was thinking. How much does this place clear a week?"

"Ten grand."

Blake raised her eyebrows. "I'm not with the IRS."

"Okay, twenty."

"Wow, I don't make that in three months."

"Sex pays a lot better than law enforcement."

"Plus the outfits are better," she teased. "You got a good thing going here. And the best part is, these guys think getting slapped around and being humiliated is their fantasy."

Arianne laughed. "Yes."

"How long has Jess been working here?"

"she came to Me three years ago in a state of confusion. I helped clarify her need for Dominance. You see she is Dominant with her clients, but deep inside, she has the desire to be Dominated. I help her with that, which also helps her to better Dominate her clients."

"That makes sense."

"Like I have told her, there are a lot of things you can give a person--your body, your time, even you heart. But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power. Being a Dominant is just about knowing Yourself, being strong, and not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long."

Detective Blake giggled softly. "I understand that. Law enforcement is still considered by many to be a man's job."

"So how do you survive?"

"By knowing myself, and working hard...and by not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day."

Arianne smiled. "Good."

"Well, I'm needing to get back to the hospital, see if Jess has woke yet. It's always best to question the victim when the details are still fresh in their mind."

Arianne nodded. "Of course, I'll see you out."

"Thanks."

Detective Blake followed Arianne out of Her office and down the hall to the main door. Before leaving, she turned to face Her. "Thanks again for all Your help."

"Anytime." She smiled.

Walking toward Jess's hospital room, Detective Blake told her partner the information she had learned from Arianne. "So she is a Dominatrix at the club. But my guess is she is a switch for her off-the-book clients."

Her partner nodded. "The doctors found an interesting piece of material stuck to one of her wounds."

"What was it?"

"Liquid latex."

"Ahh..."

"Also, I already questioned her."

"And?"

"Well, she said that the Woman who did this to her made her wear the liquid latex every time that She paid to humiliate her."

"Why would She do that?"

"Well, in fetish club terms, to Her she was a slave. The Woman would put a mask over her face, and cover her body in liquid latex. She made her into nothing. Only Her last appointment She got carried away."

"Yeah, I'd say so. Did she say who did it?"

"No, she wouldn't say. she just keeps asking for her Mistress. I take it that is her boss? This Lady Arianne you went and saw?"

"Yes."

"And? You think She checks out?"

"Well, I don't think She did it if that's what you mean."

"Okay. Well, I still think we should bring Her in for formal questioning."

Officer Anderson walked back into the interrogation room, where Lady Arianne sat waiting, slightly annoyed.

"So Lady Arianne...why don't we make this easy."

"I could help you with your inadequacy."

"You know I'd like that Lady A. I really would like to better understand my role as a detective." Officer Anderson replied smartly. "But You know what really gets me wild? The truth. You think You're up for that?"

"I've told you everything I know." She stood and walked over to the two-way mirror, where She knew Detective Blake would be watching, listening. "I'm disappointed in you. But not surprised. You fear Me...because I've committed the one unforgivable act...I know you. But I know in your heart you don't believe I did this."

After the questioning was over Detective Blake walked up to Arianne and spoke quietly. "I owe You an apology."

Arianne spoke grimly. "Apologies are just words." Then She turned and walked out of the police station.

Detective Blake sighed. She was right. Apologies are just words, but she was doing her job, she didn't have any choice. But She was right, she didn't believe She had done it.

Needing to get down to the bottom of this, she decided to go back to the hospital and question Jess herself.

"Jess, I need you to tell me what happened. I understand this may be difficult, but I need to ask you while the details are still fresh in your mind."

Jess nodded. "I understand that, but I've already talked to your partner."

"I know that, but Anderson, well...she's not exactly sympathetic."

"You can say that again." Jess scoffed.

"I'm sorry about that. I wanted to question you myself, but I was talking with your Mistress at the time."

"You've talked to my Mistress?"

"Yes."

Jess lowered her head and her gaze fell to the floor. "So She knows what happened to me." she said, her voice showing her raw emotions of shame.

"She knows that you were hurt, yes. She doesn't know the details. She seemed concerned."

Jess nodded and tears fell silently from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, she winced when the saline in her tears ran over the fresh cut across her cheek.

"It would really help if you could tell me what happened."

Jess sighed. "Okay. Well, I was seeing one of my off-the-book clients. Usually I Dominate my clients, but this client wanted to Dominate me, and well, for some reason I agreed. I have had a few sessions with Her, they always went okay; nothing like this." she choked on a sob.

Detective Blake placed her hand over Jess's. "It's ok. you are safe now."

Jess nodded and continued. "She liked to put a mask over my head, with straws to control my breathing. She also painted my body in liquid latex and would lash me and Dominate me. Well for some reason, I don't know why, this time was different. She didn't stop, even when I used the safe word. She just kept beating me. I was chained, so there was no where for me to go. She object raped me, and then put Her fingers over the straws. She must have done it until I passed out, because the only thing I remember after that is you covering me with a blanket and putting me into the ambulance to come here."

Detective Blake nodded and lightly squeezed her hand. "Thank you for telling me. I know that was hard for you. Now, this is important, do you know the name of the Woman who did this to you?"

Jess nodded. "Yes."

After she told her who it was, Detective Blake hurried down to the police station and got her partner to go and pick up the suspect.

This time Detective Blake wanted to do the interrogation, she wanted to see the bitch who had done this face-to-face.

"So, since You think she didn't obey You by not leaving her Mistress of three years for You, You thought You'd teach her a lesson?" Detective Blake spat furiously. "You couldn't make her do what You wanted. All that time at Lady Arianne's and You never learned that the submissive is the one in control?"

"I told her to leave Her." The Woman said again.

"Well, where You're going, You'll get plenty of experience being someone else's bitch." With that, she stormed out of the interrogation office.

"Book Her." She told her partner.

"With pleasure."

Jess gathered her things and started out of the hospital room to the lobby, where she ran into Detective Blake.