Lady Behind The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh! Oh, you bastard! Oh please! I'm close! Please! Please! Make me! Ohhh – ohhh- ohhh- plea-Aieeeeh!"

I gloried in the power I had to make my slave girls cum somewhere in the back of my brain, but my forebrain was more concerned with the mechanics of the action and with the fact my own climax was coming near. I began thrusting up into my slave in black's hot box, feeling the muscles grab me, trying to hold me deep as I used her. She sensed I was almost there and whispered to the slave girl in red.

"Master is ready now. Let's cum with him!"

They locked lips and moaned in their throats as I managed to work one hand into Cleo and the other onto Deirdre's nipple, twisting and pulling it while my fingers slid into Cleo's slick slit. Deirdre thrust down just as I thrust up and shouted.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

My volcano erupted, spraying cum-magma into the flame-hot pussy riding me. I could feel the rippling that meant a female vaginal orgasm around my cock. The shout that was smothered by the pussy on my face drove her over the edge as well and the three of us climaxed as one, a mind-shattering climax that left us drained as we fell limply onto the bed. I didn't know about the girls, but I fell straight from the orgasmic peak into a sex-sodden, satiated sleep.

I awoke some time later with a pleasant, wet feeling at my crotch. I opened my eyes to find both of the gals sharing the night with me working my pecker up to full woodiness. Deirdre had the head in her mouth, her tongue busily stimulating the frenum, while Cleo was licking the shaft like an ice cream cone. She had ditched the garter belt and stockings and added a pair of red satin gloves I recognized from Deirdre's erotic wardrobe. She realized I was awake.

"It didn't take long for us to wake up your cock, but waking up master took a littler longer," she teased.

Deirdre broke suction to add, "Yes, but it was worth it. Master is more than a little longer now!" I groaned.

"That was bad. And now it's my turn to be bad. Slave Cleo, get over here. Slave Deirdre, you may go back to what you were doing."

"Gladly, Master." Her head went back down and her warm mouth enveloped my cock. I pulled Cleo next to me and found her mouth. I kissed her, taking my time, letting my hands roam over her. I hefted her boobs, using my thumbs and palms to tease her nipples, feeling them stiffen against my skin. Without missing a beat of our kiss, I ran a hand down along her flank, caressing her with the lightest of touches, gradually working my way along her thighs until I found her pubis. Without prompting, she parted her legs and my finger found her slit. Continuing to stroke her breasts, I began running my fingertips along her labia, already moist with her dew. Her breathing deepened and I parted her pussy lips, probing first with one finger, then two, and then three. She broke the kiss and gasped, moaning as I masturbated her, my thumb now rubbing along her clitoral shaft as my fingers moved in and out. Her chest flushed, an indicator of her arousal. I could feel her wetness increase as I pushed her toward climax, her nipples hard nubbins against my palm. I sat up, causing my black-clad slave to lose suction on my prick.

"Slave Cleo, get on your hands and knees. Slave Deirdre, get under her and suck her tits hard."

Eyes aflame with lust, Cleo took the position, ass elevated. Deirdre latched onto her hard nipples and commenced sucking, blowing air onto them, pinching them with her nails and getting them harder yet. I got behind Cleo and took her by the hips, rubbing my cock up and down her labia, feeling her juices wet my penis to show her readiness.

I entered her and she cried out as she came.

"YES! YES! Oh god, master, please! Fuck me good! Please!"

She was so tight and wet, it took a minute for her cunt to relax enough for me to begin moving. But soon we were rocking together in a steady rhythm, thrusting, withdrawing until only the head was inside her, thrusting again, withdrawing and repeating again and again and again. I pushed harder and harder until I was forcing the air out of her with every thrust.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Like that! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Oh Yes! Oh, YES! YES! YES! YES! Y-E-E-E-S-S-S! AAAAAHHHH!"

She peaked and screamed her orgasm to the world as I kept moving inside her, feeling the spasms as she came, her cunt oils squirting out with each return stroke, soaking my groin and legs as I fucked this eager, willing slave girl. My slave in black hadn't neglected her duty to her fellow slave. By way of reward I reached over and brought her hand to her clitoris, then slipped my fingers between her sculpted inner lips, her sopping wet opening awaiting her master's attentions. I heard Deirdre moan with pleasure as we masturbated her and I continued to screw Cleo's hot quim. She had not fallen off her peak but was still writhing with the joy of climax as she seemed to cum with every stroke of my dick now.

"So good! I love it! Please, master, cum in me! Give me your hot spunk! Show me I please you! Cum in me! Cum! Please! Give it to me! Please!"

My thick rod jerked, excited past stopping by her begging. Hot cum shot out of it as I rammed it all the way home, feeling her pussy lock up on me as my cock jerked and sprayed deep inside her, my hands pulling her ass to me as we came together. A shriek from beneath her told me that Deirdre had cum too. Once again, we fell together in a heap, marinating in our own juices, utterly spent, our urges sated for now.

I woke with a start, my left arm numb. The only light in the room was from the embers in the fireplace. I looked to my left and found Cleo lying on my arm, head on my shoulder and a smile on her lips. Looking down, I saw Deirdre pillowed on my chest, one hand loosely grasping my cock, with a smile similar to Cleo's on her face. The air smelled like a bordello on payday and thanks to my exertions in Cupid's grove I stank like a locker room at the half. I eased Deirdre off and reluctantly disengaged her hand with the long nails she knew I liked from my prick. Getting an arm that wouldn't move out from under Cleo was harder, but I managed it without waking her. I padded off to my bathroom and a shower I really needed.

The pounding water felt good as the steam rose and I soaped myself up. I had gotten as far as lathering my hair when I felt two hands with sharp nails take over the task.

"Master shouldn't have to shampoo himself. He should have waited for his bath girl." My head was guided under the stream to rinse the suds away and I turned to take Deirdre into my arms. She was naked but for the collar around her neck, an impish smile adding to her attraction. We kissed.

"Go on into the offoro. I will be along in a minute, Master."

I was luxuriating in the warmth when she joined me. Settling beside me, we put an arm around each other and basked like two merpeople in a tropical lagoon. There was no need to talk; we were secure in our love.

"May I join you, master?"

Cleo stood in the door in a terrycloth bathrobe, holding a bottle of ice water. We had shared the hot tub many times and she well knew the inadvisability of drinking more than a glass of wine while soaking in one. Ice water is a better choice.

"You may." She shed the robe and climbed in on my opposite side, settling into the curve of my arm there. Like Deirdre, she was naked except for the choker and bracelets that marked her standing as my 'slave' for this night.

We passed the water back and forth and casually played with each other, gradually moving into more serious play. I had a breast in each hand, happy as a clam, when my two slaves moved out of my grasp to face me.

"Is there anything else you would like to do with us, Master? Or are you too tired?" Deirdre lifted her breasts so the nipples rose just above the water, hard yet pliant, waiting for whatever I wanted to do. Cleo pinched a nipple with one hand while the other disappeared between her legs, her eyes heating up as she teased herself. I felt myself rising to the challenge.

"Well do I know that no man can outlast two hot-blooded women, yet I am willing to try, slave. Brace yourself on the edge of the tub. Slave Cleo, get under her so she can eat your pussy."

We repositioned ourselves. Cleo was sitting on the edge of the tub leaning against the wall, eyes half closed, legs spread. Deirdre took hold of the edge of the tub and leaned forward, her nipples trailing in the water. I got behind her and took hold of her breasts.

"Get to work, slave. Suck her twat!"

She put her face between Cleo's legs and began to lick. I squeezed her breasts, listening to Cleo sigh happily as her sister slave gave her cunnilingus. I could not see much past Deirdre's head, but Cleo's tightening nipples and deep breathing told me all I needed to know. I continued to knead the fabulous breasts so familiar to my hands, and her purrs of delight mingled with Cleo's. My cock was erect again and ready for action, as she was.

Releasing her boobs, I took hold of her hips. Deirdre's legs obediently spread for me as she anticipated my hard rod sliding into her cylinder to piston-stroke her velvety wetness and stir her emotions into a cum-inducing froth.

"Aaahhh! Oh, MASTER!"

She shrieked in surprise as my cock penetrated her anus, parting her rosebud to force its way into her ass. Lubricated only by the bathwater, it was not what she had expected.

"I didn't tell you to stop, slave. Eat her pussy! Make her cum on your tongue!"

She bent back to her work as I slowly worked my prick in and out of her butt. I knew that soon she would relax and I could ass-fuck her the way she liked, though this was the first time we'd ever had anal sex in front of anyone else. Sure enough, after a minute I felt the anal ring relax. I began to move in and out of her easily as she accepted the intruder in her rectum. Her voice, muffled by Cleo's body and her need to tongue her, was hard to make out but in my head I could hear her clearly.

"Yes, Master! Fuck my ass! I am a whore and a slut and yours to use as you like! Use me like the whore I am! Make me cum on your beautiful cock! Take me like the slut I am and give me what I need! Fuck your slut's ass, Master! Fuck your pig! Use your bitch! I love it!"

Her fingers were going in and out of Cleo's cunt now and my other slave was lifting her hips to drive them in as deeply as possible as she writhed with Deirdre's tongue and lips on her clit. The vibrations were driving her wild and she was almost there. I reached around and found Deirdre's love button, brushing it with my fingertips. The effect was immediate.

"AIIIEEEHHH!"

"Ahhh, Y-E-E-S-S-S! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!"

"ARRRGGGHHH!"

She bucked back against me, cumming powerfully as Cleo pressed her head into her crotch and clamped down with her thighs as her orgasm erupted. My balls slapped Deirdre's pussy as I bottomed out and shot my load into her ass. It couldn't have been much, given this was my third climax of the evening, but it felt like a jet of molten copper plasma self-forging into a projectile that could have destroyed a tank. The three of us were locked into a tableau of sexual gratification for what seemed an age before we fell back into the water.

After a few minutes, we gingerly got out of the tub, dried off and walked back to the bed. We just climbed in and pulled the covers over us. As I drifted off to well deserved sleep, I smiled at the idea that I was the ham in a Deirdre and Cleo sandwich.

When I awoke the next morning, I was alone in the bed. Casual traveling clothes had been laid out for me. Taking the hint, I shaved and dressed before walking slowly down to the kitchen, following the odor of pancakes, sausage, eggs and coffee.

"Oh my, my, my! Look what the cat dragged in!" teased Cleo. "He looks like a shadow of his former self, worn clear down to nothing! Maybe you ought to throw him back, Dee-Dee, and see if you can find a man with some staying power!"

"Coffee," I croaked, leaning against the counter. Deirdre instantly set down her spatula and drew a large mug, adding the amount of milk she knew I liked and bringing it to me. She handed me the restorative fluid and stroked my cheek.

"Poor John. We did give you a workout last night. And you performed magnificently. Don't take Cleo too seriously. She was telling me just before you got here that she does envy me a little, having as considerate a lover as you."

"That's right. I was only having a little fun, because you do look like you've had a workout, and I loved every minute of it... master." She kissed me by way of atonement as Deirdre turned back to the stove.

Breakfast was a quiet meal, the calm of good friends who don't need to chatter about the previous night the next morning. We were completely at ease. We cleared away the dishes and saw Cleo to her car. She opened the door and started to get in, then paused.

"If you two ever decide you'd like to do this again, I'm willing and available. Just let me know. I'll see you in a week, Deirdre. Take good care of her... master." With that, she drove away. I looked at my lady.

"It is something to think about, darling. I did enjoy myself last night. Some time again, maybe." Changing the subject, she went on, "I tell you what. Since you packed the car last night except for my wedding gown, let's just put that in the back and put you in the passenger seat. You can recline it back and have a nap while I drive the first stretch to Aunt Cloud's. It wouldn't do for you to arrive there looking like you're coming off a night of debauchery. They just might get the correct idea about how we spend our evenings!"

*****

We had planned the trip to take two days, with an overnight stop at the farm to drop off Amanda's bridesmaid's dress (a sleeveless formal in dark blue silk with a v-neckline that all the bridesmaids could use again for formal occasions; Deirdre shared my opinion that a bridesmaid's dress which could only be worn once was an unreasonable waste of money, which is why we had obtained their measurements and purchased them ourselves as gifts to them) and make sure the details attendant to a Cherokee-style ceremony had been properly dealt with. Aunt Cloud had seized on the occasion to make it a family party. As it gave me the chance to put names to the faces my love had mentioned and fit them into my mental vision of her family tree, I didn't mind and did the best I could to mask my fear of making an ass of myself at large gatherings.

I needn't have worried. The Walkers and Little Foxes include a large outdoorsy contingent, and when bedtime came Deirdre had to physically remove me from the circle of hunters and fishermen lying to each other around the fire we had going in the barbecue grille. Fortunately, she saw the humor in it, that the Asperger's guy could hold her relatives spellbound with his stories of saltwater fishing and hunting elk and moose in Canada.

The morning after, Johnny, dressed for work in his deputy's uniform, was carrying a suitcase for Deirdre as they came down the front steps. Aunt Cloud and Iotay were chatting with me by the Jag, waiting to see us on our way to Fort Worth. Deirdre took one look at my face and realized something was wrong.

"John, what's the matter?"

I sighed. The decision I'd been dreading for months couldn't be put off any longer.

"Darling, enroute to our final destination we must stop at your grandmother's house and hand-deliver an invitation to our forthcoming nuptials ourselves. Under the circumstances, etiquette requires it. She may tell us that she would not come to our wedding under any conditions, but we must make the effort. If after that the sept matriarch elects not to grace us with her presence, our consciences will be clear and any adverse karmic reaction will debit her account, not ours. I'd sooner have endodontic treatment without benefit of anesthesia than do what familial duty demands in this case, but personal honor requires we make the attempt."

Deirdre's face went blank. Johnny, Iotay and Aunt Cloud all frowned.

"John," said Aunt Cloud, "speaking as the bride's 'mother' here, Damaris's attendance at the wedding is not decreed either by Cherokee custom or ceremonial requirements. Elders are expected to watch, not take part. And as a practical matter, having somebody at a wedding who does not want to be there is asking for trouble. I wouldn't put it past her to cause a scene just for the fun of ruining the wedding. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"He's not sure at all, and he'd rather not, and to be honest I'd rather not, but he's right. Courtesy demands we make one last try to persuade her to come, if only to stop her from bitching about having been snubbed for the rest of her life," my love said grimly.

"I'm coming with you," said Johnny. "A deputy in the room may at least spare you and Dee-Dee some rudeness and make her think twice about doing something stupid." He reached into his Blazer for the radio mike.

It was a silent drive to Grandmother's house. I stole a look at my lady. Her fists were clenched so tight the knuckles were white. She was staring straight ahead, facing I knew not what inner demons. Johnny's patrol cruiser turned into the driveway and I followed him down it as he parked with his bumper almost touching Grandmother's car, blocking her in. He got out and put on his uniform Stetson as we joined him.

"Let's get this over with," he growled. We walked to the front door and I knocked. Silence. I knocked again, louder. There was still no reaction within. I looked at Johnny, one eyebrow raised.

"She's in there. She never goes out without her car."

"Darling, go around and try the back door, will you please?" Deirdre nodded with no expression and walked around the house while Johnny and I waited for further developments. We soon heard loud, firm knocking at the back of the house, but there was still neither sound nor movement within that we could discern.

Deirdre came back to the front porch. I could tell she was disturbed and upset.

"She's in the kitchen. I could see her. She's just ignoring us!" She clung to my arm as my face darkened with rage. To her surprise, I detached her hands from me and looked at Johnny.

"Deputy, did you just hear a cry for help from inside the house?"

A slow, wicked smile spread on his face. "You know, I do believe I did. Exigent circumstances?"

"Exactly." I yanked the screen door open. Johnny reared back and planted his boot heel on the edge of the door just above the knob. The lock blew out of the doorframe and the door slammed into the wall. Pistol out, Johnny led the way inside, heading straight for the kitchen, shouting, "Sheriff's Department!" We followed right behind him and I came face to face with Deirdre's grandmother for the first time.

She was standing by the sink, dish towel in hand, the water running. Shorter than my lady by a head, she had a stocky build but with a substantial bosom and a waist that still defined her figure. Her skin was the color of cypress water and although she had to be in her seventies no silver marred her jet black hair. Her eyes were the color of obsidian and just as hard as she swept her glare over the three of us.

"What is the meaning of this * this * intrusion?" she snarled. Johnny started to speak but I cut him off with an upraised hand as he holstered his gun.

"Deputy Walker thought he heard a call for assistance, and in accordance with departmental and legal doctrine he forced entry to investigate the situation. I am certain he is pleased to discover that no situation exists inside this dwelling to threaten his grandmother's well-being. You must have the television turned on at excessive volume, a stereo amplified enough to violate state regulations on noise pollution, or something similar."