Lady Belinda's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women were spellbound. The cock slowly edged through the tiny tongues of flesh guarding the gateway to her rapture. Only Penny had previously seen a man penetrate a woman before, but for Jean and Belinda it was a new experience.

They watched as Lois' vagina dilated, the petals opened to allow the entrance of the stiff cock. Her whole body was alive with trickling sensations. Her skin tingled. She flexed her muscles as her groin lurched and twitched within. The feeling of excitement grew stronger in her. Her muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. Johnnie was ready to penetrate her now. His cock poised at the entrance of her shrine. The shrine she cherished. The place of worship that gave her such wonderful sensations. Her precious gateway! She was about to offer up the secret of her most treasured possession to this masterful idol. She adored cock! She wanted Johnnie's more than anything else in the world right now. With great deliberation and tenderness, the thick shaft began its awesome journey into her shrine of mystery and rapture. She felt the folds open to receive him, swallowing the wonderful invader

The vagina throbbed – it opened and closed in a slow rhythm, drawing in the shaft to explore the inner secrets until the whole length was fully submerged in the centre of the black forest, whilst Lois murmured and sighed with deep pleasure. Lois's nipples and breasts were being fondled by the two friends, stimulating her even further, heightening her anticipation of an explosive orgasm. She responded by caresses their breasts. Jean's large ones and Penny's small ones.

Meantime, Belinda had moved to the top of the reclining Lois. Her eyes were swimming with joy as she gazed at her friend. Belinda gave her a long, tender kiss on the lips, pressing her tongue into the mouth.

'How's that feel?' she whispered. 'Is that good?'

'Delicious, darling. Absolutely divine!' was the muttered reply. 'Give me your pussy, then my bliss will be complete.'

'Okay Johnnie. Let nature take its course.'

Johnnie started to plunge in and out with firm, deep strokes. He watched as the vagina clung to the shaft, reluctant to allow it to withdraw, coating it in love's lubricating juice. It was out of this world – to be fucking Lois, with her beautiful buttocks spread before him, the hairy gash split apart by his cock. He concentrated on enjoying the feel of the stimulated nerves of his penile skin caressing her vagina. As he thrust his hips at her, he put his arms round Jean and Penny who were still holding her legs, stroking their buttocks, before slipping his hand between the cheeks. Jean's chubby vulva, all sloppy and wet, with its large clitoris was resting in the palm of one hand, and Penny's sleek, slender vulva, leaking juices into the other.

It was a fantastic sensation to cup a woman's silky, warm vulva in the palm of your hand, and as Johnnie paddled his fingers in each of them, relishing the delight, the two ladies bent over Lois, taking a nipple each into their mouths. They suckled and licked the perfect boobs.

Belinda straddled her thighs over the beautiful face, rubbing her wet vulva lightly over the nose. She felt her friend's tongue start to lap at her labia, the stiffened tongue push its way inside the musky vagina, stimulating and teasing the clitoris. The tongue licked her anus, penetrating that dark secret, before returning to the succulent labia juices. Belinda looked Johnnie in the eyes, she was caressing the soft smooth body of the reclining nude, teasing the clitoris with the tips of her fingers. Belinda and Johnnie gazed mischievously at each other as Johnnie fucked the moaning Lois with long regular strokes.

'How's that for a fuck darling?' she whispered to him.

'Heavenly!'

'Better than me?' she asked wickedly.

'Different – not better!' he gasped. 'You're all wonderful creatures. I could fuck you all.'

'You will, darling. You will! That's why you're here' Their lips met in a passionate kiss as her body started to react more strongly to Lois's searching tongue. She murmured into his mouth 'that's the whole point of the morning. It's a fuckfest! The four of us want to feel your lovely cock inside us.'

Lois was in paradise! Her body being penetrated by the man she most wanted to enter her whilst she lapped the delicious pussy of her friend. Nipples being nibbled and kissed heightened the carnal feeling enveloping her whole body. Her conscious mind concentrated on the delightful feeling of being fucked. Every nerve end in her vaginal passage was thrilling to the caress of the cock. She wanted it to last forever. But she knew the twitching muscles in her groin would soon build up, her clitoral stem shimmer with joy, the anguish becoming almost intolerable. She was gasping with joy, every thrust an ecstatic thrill.

'Oh, yes!' she breathed into Belinda's pussy. 'Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! This will be a exceptional orgasm. Fuck me. Slowly, slowly.'

Penny was astonished at the sight. God's wish! The holy union of man and woman. To participate was one thing, to observe closely another. She watched in wonder as Johnnie fucked Lois, his prick sliding in and out of those fleshy folds, its lips clinging on to the lurching body as she cried out in agonising ecstasy.

Jean was engrossed in studying the other women's bodies. Their breasts and nipples. Their genitals. The scent of each other's flesh. Alluring. All different. All assisting the increase in her carnal sensation. She was really turned on. Watching Johnnie fuck another woman was exhilarating. His fingers playing with her pussy at the same time were bringing her to a quick orgasm. She shuddered with the thrill.

All five were now huddled close together. Johnnie was thrusting hard into the splayed body of the reclining Lois, with Jean and Penny on either side of her, nibbling her breasts whilst Johnnie played with their vulvas, and Belinda, kissing Johnnie, sitting astride Lois's face being brought to the boil by her exploring tongue.

It was then that Lois's body went into a series of convulsions. Her body jerked and leapt at the thudding of a throbbing cock. She gasped, moaned and cried with agonised delight.

'Oh, God! That's great! Fuck me! Fuck me!'

Lois tried to hold her climax at bay, but with Belinda's sweet vulva massaging her face and mouth, varnishing them with her juices, whilst the two other ladies nibbled and sucked on her sensitive nipples, and Johnnie drove in and out of her with vigour, the orgasm swirled around, just below the surface of her loins, teasing her. Then, quite suddenly it slammed through her like a bolt of lightning. She bit on Belinda's clitoris, bring her friend to a mini climax as she continued kissing Johnnie.

Lois's ejaculation swamped Johnnie's cock. But it continued to thrust in and out of her vagina with increasing force. Johnnie was reaching for his own orgasm, his muscles clutching for the climax, clenching hard as Lois squirmed beneath him. His fingers continued searching for the clitoral climax of the two other ladies. They were both murmuring with joy, tensing and flexing their loins.

Johnnie was enjoying every minute. Every thrust. Belinda kissing him hotly. Feeling the sopping pussies of two women. His body was a mass of quivering nerves as his loins built up tension. He couldn't really control it any longer. His loins clutched at the sensation, trying to trigger the ejaculation. Then it came! Ahh! His whole body stiffened, every muscle at full stretch. Johnnie's face screwed up as he quickly withdrew from Lois, his seed surging up his quivering shaft. The sperm spurted with much force into the air, falling on Lois's neck.

'Yes! Yes!' cried Jean at the sight. 'Excellent!' she adored watching cocks explode!

'Oh, wonderful,' was Penny's response to the magic of the ejaculation. 'The essence of life.'

Belinda looked down to see the second splash make a trail of white pearls down Lois's belly. Quickly lowering her head, she caught the third gush in her mouth, before taking the shaft in her hand to jerk the remaining three splashes from the heavily juice-coated cock – the generous coating of Lois's ejaculate.

Jean and Penny fought over the final drops of sperm, ending up licking the shaft and kissing each other's sperm-covered lips, as Johnnie backed away. With Lois still tonguing her pussy, Belinda leaned over her friend's body, licking away Johnnie's seed from her neck and breast, before fastening her mouth over the sperm-washed, swollen vulva, biting and chewing the labia and clitoris. They both wallowed in long rippling feelings gently shaking their loins.

Jean and Penny were now standing in the middle of the room in a full passionate embrace, kissing and fondling each other, as Johnnie looked on in deep amazement. Four lovely women he had fucked but never seen naked until now, were openly toying with each other's genitals in a most lascivious way. His cock remained as solid as ever.

Belinda recovered from her climax, got off the reclining Lois, and the two of them embraced with a tender kiss, before turning to Johnnie. She put her arms round his buttocks and pulled him to her, pressing the hard cock against her groin.

'Our turn, now, Johnnie. I have heard of your claim to multiple ejaculations and your equipment seems still in good order.' She took hold of his cock and led him to the table. 'Just lie on the table here and Penny or Jean might want to take advantage of you.'

Johnnie did as he was asked. Belinda knelt beside his waist to finger and lick his hard shaft. Lois joined her at the other side, the two of them paying their deference to the idol of the goddesses.

'My turn for cock!' Penny approached him, straddling his waist. Lois presented the cock to the mouth of Penny's pussy, sliding straight between the thin labia into the dilated vagina without any preliminaries. Penny then lost no time in bouncing up and down, gasping loudly and squealing with happiness. Her fingers played eagerly with her clit to help increase the agitation in her loins.

As Penny fucked, Jean and Belinda turned to each other. One look was enough. They fell into each other's arms, kissing fervently, hands desperately clutching at their vulvas, fingers finding the soft folds, the valleys and the wet vaginas. Belinda was curious about Jean's oversized clitoris and thick labia. Sliding down to her knees in front of her, she examined her vulva with great interest. Jean was certainly endowed with a monstrous clitoris and generous sex lips. It was not a small penis such as are found on hermaphrodites, but an oversized lump which was permanently uncovered, almost like a third labia, resting on the hills of the twin lips, of unequal size, but heavily swollen.

The stimulation was rapidly affecting Jean's mental stability as she held Belinda's face grinding it into her loins. Her body was on fire with carnal desire, shaking and trembling. Belinda kissed and licked and nibbled. Jean's knees buckled as the wave of orgasm kicked into her groin, her cries of ecstatic pain pitiful to hear.

'Bloody hell! I'm coming! Coming! Coming! Shit!' she cried.

Meantime, Lois had taken up a position above Johnnie's head, offering her sweet vulva to his mouth. Johnnie accepted the invitation with pleasure. He took her beautiful labia and clitoris into his mouth, sucking and lapping at them, the excited loins jolting around. He pushed his tongue deep in and out of the honey pot. She enjoyed a rippling orgasm of more gentle proportions than the first, before disengaging.

After those moments of oral stimulation, Lois crossed to a side table where she had already put ready some standard white candles. She took one up, crossing to behind Penny, to insert it into the rear passage of the bouncing buttocks, holding it there to fuck her anus in the same rhythm as her bouncing pussy. The effect was immediate. Penny's head thrashed from side to side as she shrieked out her rapture. Erratic convulsions shook her body as her orgasm swept through her. Lois joined her, grabbing her face to kiss her eagerly and violently. The two were joined in simultaneous thrashing orgasms.

After Jean's quick achievement with Belinda, she quickly changed over, impaling herself on the stiff cock, allowing herself a leisurely fuck, relishing every stroke of the shaft in her secret shrine, using the candle to stimulate her anus, having seen he effect it had on Penny.

'Fuck me baby. Fuck me rigid. Fuck me cool! Yea! Yea, yea!'

Meantime, Lois took the shaking Penny in her arms to soothe her, one hand cradling her weeping vulva, comforting the sensitive folds, kissing her neck and shoulders. Penny responded by fondling Lois's breasts and returning the kisses. The two caressed and kissed as Jean was getting her fuck.

Belinda knelt by Johnnie's head, smiling at him. Their eyes met in a long tender gaze.

'You are fantastic, Belinda,' he said as his cock serviced Jean. 'What a party.'

'Not over yet, darling. There's me still to come. Orgasm, that is.' She laughed quietly. 'No, I've already had a couple, but I want one with you when Jean's finished. What a marvellous clit she has. Fascinating!' And she looked down at the bouncing Jean, her large clitoris grinding against Johnnie's groin with each stroke.

'I'll tell you what, Belinda,' he gasped. 'I'm ready to come again. Argh!'

And his loins bucked as he discharged into the lurching loins of Jean, who, realising that Johnnie was spurting into her, also snatched an orgasm, crying out in triumph. As Jean raised herself from the reclining body, Belinda slithered forward to put her mouth against Jean's vulva as it started to leak Johnnie's sperm. She licked it all out with her tongue.

'Share, share!' Lois cried. Kneeling in front of Belinda, they kissed with open mouths, allowing the starchy seed to pass between them.

'Right, ladies. Now you've all shared Johnnie as I promised, I think it's about my turn.'

The others agreed wholeheartedly. So it was that Belinda and Johnnie had their fuck lying on the rug in a close embrace. The others watched, casually toying with pussies and breasts, as the couple on the rug spent several minutes in an affectionate act of love, Johnnie penetrating fully Belinda's beautiful, tight vagina time and again. She wrapped her legs tightly round his waist, sighing with contentment, relishing every stroke. She wanted him to be inside forever. The man she had shared with three of her friends. He was wonderful.

As Johnnie kissed her repeatedly, whispering words of love and admiration, Belinda mind was abandoned in a sea of erotic romance, realising with growing disbelief that she was falling in love with him. She didn't want that! Just sex! But it was too late. Her heart was being taken prisoner!

Johnnie kept up the rhythmic thrusting until Belinda's body, slowly responding to the attention it was getting, her loins tensing and flexing, finally reached a satisfying, long rippling orgasm, assisted by Lois, expertly toying with her clitoris.

'I love you, Johnnie,' she whispered into his ear, barely audible. 'I want you always and forever!'

And Johnnie's responded with intermittent tender kisses as Lois fondled his genitals. He finally felt his own tension rising. Flexing his muscles, he reached deep down to engage the trigger which eventually let loose the flood of semen. The third coming was not too powerful, just three spasms, to anoint her vagina.

'Just for you, darling,' he whispered back. 'I love you too.'

They lay quietly in each other's embrace for several minutes, Belinda's eyes awash with tears. She was shattered by the revelation that cupid had smitten her. Humbled!

When the others had all left, back in their kimonos, Belinda confessed to Lois that she had fallen in love, agreeing that the experiment had gone well.

'I didn't want that, Lois.'

'From now on, darling, we'll keep Johnnie to ourselves though. Can I share him still?'

'Of course! He's ours to share. I love you both.'

And they kissed gently.

12