Lady Boss Humiliates Intern Ch. 02

Story Info
Female boss rules intern, making him perform to keep job.
2k words
4.01
27k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

In the days that followed my screwing up at work, being humiliated and disciplined for it and begging for my boss' forgiveness, I played that I wouldn't be fired from my internship.

I know, I wasn't being paid, but it was a big part of my curriculum, and failure meant an extra half year of college, late graduation, cost of a new internship and housing, and so forth.

My mind only thought of those things when Mrs. Hopkins, my boss, directed me onto my knees so as I could grant her oral favors in an effort to keep my internship. I mean, I didn't really have a choice, now, did I? Of course, it was so hot and sexy, performing for her, but it was also humiliating in that I didn't have a say in the matter.

Oh, I suspect I could have stormed out of the office, made a noisy scene, and hightailed it to Human Resources. But would anyone believe me? I mean, in spite of all the Me-Too movement press you don't hear a lot of women getting accused of sexual harassment. So, I did as told, got onto my knees and performed oral favors for the married woman of about 40 who had a couple kids.

Mrs. Hopkins was definitely attractive. Not really a super-hot woman but a fine-looking specimen who did get a few cat calls and second looks when on the street. On the night of my granting oral favors I jerked off thinking of her and her superb tasting pussy.

She was out a couple days at a conference, so the first real time together after our little munching session came the following week around lunch time. Her assistant was getting a bite to eat, and Mrs. Hopkins called me into her office, hitting the button to close and lock her door.

"I'm still getting shit from your screw up, Jon, and I have to tell you last week was no bargain either. I had to really put forth some extra effort explaining that you are not a total fuck up and should be kept around. The jury is out, so your job is still on the line," sternly said my boss, shaking her head from side to side.

She looked at me, looked me over, and smiled. "Let's see if you can keep your job another day. You will have to hurry because she'll be back from lunch in a short bit," she said of her assistant.

Knowingly, I slipped over toward her and got to my knees. I reached over and my hands started slipping up her dress, at least I did until she shopped me. She had on black thigh high stockings and she looked adorable.

"Wrong side," was all she said.

Confused, I wasn't sure how to proceed. But when she turned away from me and bent over at the waist, I got the idea.

"Kiss my ass, kiss my ass you bastard."

Slipping up her dress and sliding the tail under her faux belt as best I could, I slipped down her light red panties, baring her beautiful, well proportioned white ass. Moving closer, I nibbled her ass cheeks, alternating nibbles with kisses. That was fine for a start, but quickly Mrs. Hopkins directed me to the next step.

"Lick my ass, the crack, and then get your tongue into my asshole you pervert," was the order from above. "Stick that tongue up there as far as you can as if your job depended on it... oh, and it does."

I quickly did as I was ordered, licking up and down the ass crack, and as she pushed back her ass a little, I went toward the puckered hole with my tongue. Licking merrily away I swapped my spit out with her backside dirt and nuzzled my nose in her ass crack.

Holding the sides of her ass, I realized it must be a sexy look only nobody was there to see it but me. And my mouth was busy working on that ass.

It was humiliating and given I wasn't doing anything for my own sexual gratification only hers I just kept doing what I was doing and waiting for any other instructions. Along the way I felt movement in front of her and realized her fingers were dancing around her pussy as my tongue worked its wonders on her asshole.

Soon she was moving back and forth a little in a fucking motion which allowed my tongue to cleanse and tickle her ass while she fingered her clit. It didn't take much longer because she purred and moaned.

"Lick my asshole, eat that ass," said the woman. "You are so pathetic. Do it right already."

Working my tongue along her butt, and especially working on her tight ass hole, I slobbered and kissed and licked with abandon.

I did the best I could and soon she tensed and moaned that she was cumming. It was quite an orgasm because she began moving faster and faster and ordering me to keep licking. Soon she had finished, and she reached down and pulled up her panties. She slipped down her dress and turned to look at me.

"You aren't a bad ass kisser, Jon," she said sarcastically. "Maybe I could rent you out to some of the girls, or maybe guys. You have some talent."

I protested, and she just shook her head. "You are disgusting. A pathetic loser. I thought I hired a young man, and what did I get? An ass licker... Now, get back to your desk and back to work. No going to the men's room for at least an hour. I want you to keep tasting your lunchtime treat."

Walking out of the office I ran into her assistant Mandy, who if I didn't know better knew what had been going on in the office while she was away. I mean, she almost smirked at me, and I could swear she could smell Mrs. Hopkins ass smell on me. Regardless, I went to my cube and did some work before heading to the men's room to clean my face of any ass residue.

@ @ @ @ @

After a couple uneventful days where I actually did a lot of work, made some decisions that were correct and kept out of trouble Friday came around. I attempted to lay low, as I knew Friday's were a day when people were fired around this place. I'd seen it happen.

About 3:30 I got a call from Mandy to get over to her desk, and once there, she said Mrs. Hopkins was on a call but wanted to see me for a minute before her meeting on the top floor with her two bosses.

When available I strode in, hoping I showed some confidence, and asked how I could help.

"Help, you have screwed up more than helped," said my boss. "But I am heading upstairs to see the guys on a couple things and hopefully get their agreement to keep you around. So, I need you to stay around until I'm done up there. Got it?"

Without giving me time to answer, I watched as she headed toward the elevator. Walking back to my desk Mandy said it was going to work out. "Mrs. Hopkins said you've been going the extra mile, so you much be doing something right."

Sitting at my desk as if I were awaiting the Governor's call to save my job, I put some personal belongings into a bag just in case this was it. Then, it was time to make busy as I didn't want it to look as if I was slouching off.

The clock moved slowly but a little over an hour later I heard Mrs. Hopkins blurt out to Mandy to "get that little jerk."

Guessing I was the little jerk, I arose and saw Mandy down the line of cubes waving me up to the boss' office. She had a knowing look of worry as I passed her desk, hearing only "good luck" coming from her lips. Inside the office, the boss directed me to close and lock the door and I knew I was going to be assaulted in some way.

Mrs. Hopkins stared daggers at me. "Well, you are keeping your job, but you better perform well and not make any more mistakes," said the woman, leaving the implication that perform meant, well, perform in a special way. You won't believe what I had to do to get them to understand your fuck up, and to allow you to stay on board. They wanted your ass in a sling."

She looked at me harshly, shaking her head from side to side. Standing there, looking her eye to eye, I awaited the punch line.

"Get on your knees, asshole," demanded the woman. "Get over here."

I took a couple steps, got in front of her, and sunk to my knees. She looked from above with a smirk, and then lifted her skirt. Her white thigh high stockings came into view, and then her bushy pussy. She wasn't wearing panties.

"They kept them as a souvenir," explained my boss. "They used me, and now I'm going to use you. Lick my snatch."

I'd anticipated I'd me orally pleasing my boss in some way, so there was no surprise to her instructions. Still when I gazed at her snatch, I notice there was a milky clear fluid escaping and running down her thighs.

"Lick me, lick up that awful stuff," was her firm demand. "They both fucked me, left their residue, and now you get to eat it if you want to keep your position."

Hesitating, I was in a word, shocked. Damn.

Still, I bent in close and began kissing her thighs.

"Stop stalling, lick their cum," she insisted. I did. First, I licked the cum off her thighs, patiently attempting to swallow without throwing up. Damn, that was hard. And then it was time for the main event, and I began licking her hole, my nose nestled in her pussy hair.

"Lick you son of a bitch, eat my pussy and eat their slimy cum," said my boss. "Eat it all. That's the least you can do, given I had to fuck each of them, one after another, over the conference room desk. They were relentless. My pussy hurts. Kiss and make it better."

Her words made me hotter and hotter as she related the naughty things she had just done with her two supervisors. She had sucked their dicks, jerked them, and then each made her beg for their cock. She did, and each fucked her from behind, laying waste to her twat as if she were a cheap hooker. Each man fucked her royally and deposited copious amounts of sperm in her hole before shooing her out the door. She related the whole story to me, emphasizing her actions.

For my part, I just continued to adore and worship her snatch. I had cleaned her thighs of cum and sucked her pussy getting even more man sauce into my mouth. She insisted I keep swallowing and I did as I was told. After a few minutes she froze and then began shaking as I'd drawn a deep orgasm. That coated my face with her own fluids.

She held my head against her, rubbing and pushing and handling my face like a dildo. I was merely an implement for her enjoyment. I remember thinking it must be a hell of a picture but luckily no photographer was around to memorialize the pose.

Humiliated, I was also sexually aroused, a point noticed by my boss. "Don't you date jerk off," said the woman. "If you do our deal's off."

Deal? Orders? Whatever. I needed the job and I could follow directions.

Mrs. Hopkins moved back and smoothed down her skirt. With that, she told me to get up and get presentable. "We have a business to run here. Get back to work."

What I didn't do to keep my job.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers