Lady Burglar and Her Painful Error

Story Info
Jessica finds the tables have turned and gets a caning.
2.2k words
4.18
13.6k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Jessica Robinson blamed it all on Brexit of course. The twenty two year old had never known hardship in her young life until this wretched saga of the UK leaving the European Union changed everything. Brought up the daughter of an electric car dealer, the slim blonde had been spoiled rotten by her loving parents. Schooled at the exclusive Burgess Hill Boarding College in West Sussex, given her own car and a flat in Pimlico she had everything she desired. Then came the new US President, the weakening state of the Chinese economy, volatile stock markets, and the infuriating Brexit. Daddy had first lost out on a multi million pound contract to supply the new car. Then his stock fell nine per cent and then plunged like a lead balloon. So he was forced to close several showrooms in an attempt to turn the tide. Rattled by the fear of diminishing interest in his older product he was finally forced to sell up and retired.

"Sorry, sweetheart. But if you wish to keep your flat you need to find a regular income."

Jessica was shocked. No more riding, partying, or shopping at the most exclusive stores without daddy's cash.

"Or get married." Her mother piped in.

"Sod that mummy! I shall not work, nor shall I wed. I'm too young. No, I shall steal."

x

I mean, how hard can it be, she thought. London is now almost a police less state. Criminals are given carte blanche to do whatsoever they wish. And in the likelihood of getting caught Jessica fully expected to be given a severe warning. No more, no less. She was not a professional burglar of course and planned on gaining entry to homes of naïve people who might leave their window open. She would select only targets of high value, and close to home to boot. Why travel when there was plenty of choice right here in Pimlico. The mainly residential area of London was upscale with quiet streets lined with nineteenth century stately homes. In close proximity to Chelsea the area was popular with the wealthy and chic.

"I know just the street too."

For her first burglary Jessica drove her metallic blue Audi 8 just a short way to Bloomfield Terrace and waited with the engine off and lights out. She had no weapon or protection, just a small bag with a few essential tools, like cutters, nylon rope, skeleton keys and a torch.

"Now."

With extreme patience she waited until the hour of two and left her car. Clad in an all black cat suit and balaclava hiding her features she crept along the buildings. hugging the red brick walls as she slinked by. She smiled smugly when she found her target, an old widow with the glass slightly cracked. The downstairs window was easily opened with her glass cutter which she used to cut a hole in the pane. With a thumping heart the blonde entered the living room as quiet as possible, her latex clad figure lithe like a cat as she moved. A stunning and curvy creature the shiny outfit contained her body like a second skin, and her generous boobs and sexy swell of her bottom stretched the fabric to the limit. Barely five feet five in her Doctor Martin boots she was a toned young thing and no more than a hundred pounds in weight.

"Now, where to start?"

Highly confident she began to rummage through desk drawers and scan the many bookshelves. She retrieved her pencil sized torch and flashed it quickly around the darkened room. Another door looked intriguing and she tiptoed over and gently turned the handle. As Jessica peered inside the murky room she jumped back in fright when the light snapped on. A thin, grey haired man stared at her with tiny eyes and gaunt cheeks.

"Stay still and do not speak."

Jessica desperately tried to gather her wits as she looked around what appeared to be another study with a wooden desk and more stacks of books. Shit! He's up late.

"So you think me to be a prosperous fellow do you boy? Sorry burst your bubble, but I am just a humble retired school master."

That figured, she thought as he wielded a thirty inch rattan cane at her, as if he intended to scold her.

"Now then, my man. I shall rather think that I shall call the police."

"I'm NOT a man!"

Jessica removed her balaclava and shook her light tresses back and up and let him look at her pretty face.

"Do we really have to call the law? Really, I could just overpower you right here and now. You're just a doddery old fool."

"A girl! This is most unexpected. And a rather pretty one at that."

Indeed, clad neck to feet in tight fitting black latex her sensuous frame was nicely displayed.

"Stay where you are."

"Look dad. If you want to call the cops then okay. But you might have to wait a pretty long time. I could outrun you every day of the week."

"What if I told you that my next door neighbour lives a police constable, a dedicated chap who is NEVER off duty."

Jessica digested the information and despite her outward bravado suddenly felt nervous. The next thing he said gave the young woman a glimmer of hope.

"What if I came up with some sort of agreement?"

"What sort of a deal do you have in mind?"

"To begin with I should like you to remove that remarkable outfit of yours."

"But I have nothing on underneath."

"So much the better, my dear."

Fucking pervert, she thought as Jessica sighed and caught the long front zipper that curved out over her ample cleavage and tugged it down to the base of her crotch in a single smooth movement. Her 32C tits sprang out of the latex and Williams felt his cock move. Continuing to shrug out of the cat suit her slender shoulders appeared, followed by the sight of her flat stomach.

"Carry on."

"Very well."

Jessica wiggled her hips as she pushed the costume down past her creamy thighs all the way to her boots. Her trim pussy resembled a tiny triangle of springy fair hair between her closed upper thighs as she stood just in her boots.

"Now what. You want to fuck me?" She sneered with a defiant pout.

"No, no, my dear. I should very much like to spank you."

"You what!?"

"It's my secret passion. A leftover from my days in a private school facility. If you permit me to give you a sound beating I shall allow you your freedom."

"A spanking, eh?"

Jessica was no stranger to corporal punishment, thanks to a certain Miss Granger, an ugly old sadistic bitch who was her headmistress at college. Unruly and something of a show off, Jessica was handed several canings for various bad behaviour until she finally left. So he wanted to give her a thrashing? Why not. She could take it.

"Alright then. You spank my bottom and I walk? Let's do it."

She watched him cross the room and place the cane on top of his desk.

"Over here I think." He pointed.

Jessica paused for a moment and gulped as the realisation of her impending hurt hit her. She then stretched out over the surface of the desk and planted her heavy boots out wide. His eyes remained glued to her perfectly rounded orbs that stuck out behind her.

"Like this," she asked as she looked over her shoulder at the man who looked fixedly at her backside in fascination.

"What a splendid bottom you have."

It was her best feature she agreed as he studied her plump half moons that were slightly lifted and curved out. The golden tuft of pubic hair showed tantalisingly from between her parted upper thighs. Her big tits swung to and fro just an inch above the wooden surface as she swayed in anticipation.

"So, can we just get...OW!"

Jessica was surprised at how hard he struck her. She sucked in air as her buttocks quivered from the sudden smack. Then she yelped and gripped the far side of the desk as he laid into her with several smacks in quick succession. He paused and the panting and naked blonde felt his hand prod and pat her burning nates.

"Are we done?" She asked.

"Not by a long chalk." He said menacingly.

He gave her a number of hard spanks with the palm of his right hand, each strike seemingly harder than the last. Fuck! He IS an expert in this. Jessica tried to remain calm and maintain a certain balance and as she made a conscious effort she found herself actually lifting her bum up to meet his hand! Had she discovered a new found pleasure? As she squirmed under the relentless barrage of spanks her moans seemingly became those of a sexual nature as she was convinced that her pussy was somewhat wet!

"Oh, this is capital! Simply capital!" Cried her tormentor as he continued his chastisement.

Jessica wriggled so much that his smacks made contact inside the cleft of her buttocks which had the effect of heightening her guilty pleasure. Now instead of her cries of pain and humiliation Jessica whimpered in groans of delight.

BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!

"Holy shit! I'm dripping!" Mumbled a bewildered Jess.

"I have a notion to use my cane. I trust you have no objections?"

"I...I..."

"Thought not. Now I see that you have some splendid nylon rope. I propose to tie you up. We don't want you running away now, do we?"

Before she could respond the fellow had her arms up behind her back and he had looped the rope through her elbows and around her wrists so that her upper body was bent over.

"This way."

Jessica was forced to lurch, creep doubled up to the bedroom and unceremoniously bundled onto the bed on her front. As she laid over the edge, her inner thighs damp from her flowing juices, he pulled out some more of the rope and draped it around her tits and neck, then down her hips and upper thighs.

"Fucking hell, you're no novice at this, buster."

Totally helpless, her arms against her back with her elbows bent out, her ass was pushed out and up.

"Right, let us proceed."

He stood behind her and measured out her distance. The silence that followed was interrupted by two things. The clock on the mantle that struck three, and then a loud crack that connected with Jessica's proffered bottom.

"That fucking hurt!"

"I'm sure it did, remember our deal now."

He swiped her again just above the lower part of her bum where her inner thigh surfaces met making that broad look so prevalent in the female. The cane made a whistling noise as it came down hard on her cheeks and upper thighs again and again. Jessica yelped and struggled on her binds as he cut across her in an out and out flourish. Unable to halt her tears she began to let it all out and clenched her buttocks as a defence against the horrendous pain.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

The sound of the cane meeting soft flesh resounded through the room, mixed with strangled moans of distress. Four more quite vicious strokes cut parallel to the previous whips and angry looking red marks sprang up from vulnerable flesh. The thin whippy manner of the cane exploded in precise marks that rose up in red tram lines. Jessica had lost count of the number of spanks buy her raw behind felt like a mass of tenderised meat. Her whole lower region seemed to her to actually hum as the caning stopped as sudden as it had started. She felt the cane slide upwards between her legs and settle against her sodden pussy. He applied pressure and Jessica shamefully moved her hips in rhythm with his lewd prodding.

"Don't...don't..."

"Don't What? This?"

The trussed up blonde rotated her pelvis and as the thin instrument moved up and down her running slit.

"It...it's not fair!" She purred in a soft tone.

Her tormentor smiled down at the bound young woman lying partially across the bed shuddering from her orgasm and then calmly began to retrieve a sport bag.

"What...what's going on? Are you going to let me up?"

As her striped ass throbbed and bled Jessica winced as she turned her head to see the man pull a black sweater on over his head.

"Sorry to have to cut and run but the residents of the house are due back from their weekend trip to Ibiza. I know this for a fact."

The bag he lifted up onto his back rattled.

"You...don't live here?"

"Dear me no. I'm burgling the place. The Thompsons are loaded don't you know. No, I'm a cat burglar. Have been for nigh on forty years. It was your misfortune to stumble in just as I was stealing the family jewels. I also have a rather guilty fetish for administering a spanking now and again. Anyway must dash. Goodbye."

"But the cane? Is it not yours?"

"Heavens no. I found it in the bedroom, the Thompsons must be a bit kinky."

"But wait! I'll be discovered in the morning!"

"Precisely. Can't have amateurs stumbling all over Pimlico can we."

"Fucking pervert!"

With that he was gone and Jessica burst into tears. Fuck Brexit!!

END

123z
123z
817 Followers