Lady Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I thought about it the harder it became to understand any of it. I know my friends and I have been eating a lot of junk food lately, but not anything that should cause dreams like this. I mean, I damn sure haven't been eating any strange mushrooms or anything like that. I don't do drugs of any kind, so it couldn't be that, and I don't believe I can consume enough beer to cause it. "I've got it! I'm sick! I have a raging fever and that's what's causing me to dream like this!" I exclaimed.

A loving smile caused a set of cute dimples to sink into her soft cheeks. Leaning over me, the tip of her tongue whirled around one of my nipples, which instantly sprang to attention. "Does that feel like a dream?" she asked, pulling her face away.

Reaching up with both hands, I felt the silky-smooth skin around those two adorable little dimples.

"I am Lady Charlotte," she announced.

"Yeah, right, and I am the Duchess of Windsor," I replied, gently pulling her face back toward my excited nipples. "And if this is a dream, I wanna keep right on dreaming forever."

Instead of feeling her delightful tongue playing over my growing nipple, this time I felt my nipple being sucked deep into her eager mouth. My arms snaked back around her neck, holding her head tight to my breast. Without allowing her attention to diminish from what she was doing, she slipped back under the blankets and settled down on top of me. She felt so soft and light against my body, almost like she really wasn't there. But the mouth working so lovingly on my breast was most definitely there and it was setting me ablaze with desire for the strange woman I didn't even know.

On the stroke of midnight, my wristwatch beeped, and the room came into crystal-clear focus. The soft supple body lying on top of me became firmer, and felt more real and alive.

That was also when she began a slow tantalizing trip over my stomach with that enthusiastic tongue she was so generously applying to my body. No matter how desperately I might have thought I wanted to stop her, I couldn't. It simply felt far too fantastic to even consider trying to stop her.

A few quick turns around my navel and her delightful tongue continued its downward journey. Moments later, I felt her sexy body gently working its way between my legs. She didn't need to work at it very hard. Feeling her warm breath playing over the curly patch of hair between my thighs and her searing tongue swirling through those curls did all the persuading necessary. I was only too pleased to separate my thighs for her.

I gasped the moment her delectable tongue touched the moist closed petals of the flower of my passion. I had never before experienced such a fantastic sensation. One of the subtle reasons why lesbians prefer other women instantly imprinted itself indelibly on my mind. The tantalizing tenderness a woman can employee when making love to another woman is something a man can not possibly duplicate, regardless of how desperately he wishes to please his lady.

With gentle probing and prodding, her predatory tongue worked its way between the folds of my sexuality to find its prey, my clit. The more her wonderful tongue stalked around its tiny quarry the larger and more sensitive the prey became. But the longer she stalked, the lighter I felt against the bed. As she sucked the enraged little bundle of nerves between her soft lips, my hips left the mattress, along with the rest of my body.

She showed me just how intense a sexual feeling can become. She shutdown all other senses around me. I was experiencing no sights, no sounds, no smells, no tastes, and no feelings of anything around me, except her tongue. We were floating in midair somewhere above the bed. My only point of reference to anything on Earth was the incredible tongue tormenting the bud of my sexuality.

I have to tell you, when you're experiencing total sensory deprivation except for in one tiny part of your body, that tiny spot becomes keenly acute to any stimulus. I could not sense anything except the tip of her tongue dancing through my open valley. Even the solidity of her sexy, curvaceous body had vanished. Every ounce of my being and all its senses were concentrated into that one tiny organ, my now-ultra-sensitive clitoris. Oh my God, what a sensation that was! Ghost or no ghost, this woman was hot. She showed me a whole new meaning for the commonplace word "orgasm."

My arms and legs flailed in midair for anything to grasp onto, any form of reality. I screamed for all I was worth when the first crushing surges of ecstasy raged throughout me. But there was no sound, no reality; only the sensations ravaging my pleasure-twisted body. I grabbed for her head. It wasn't there. At least, I couldn't find it. I grabbed for the hands that had been holding onto my hips. I couldn't find them either. I grabbed for the mattress, the walls, the ceiling, anything. I found nothing, except what had to be the most incredible orgasm ever known to womankind.

The sensations raged on and on within me, without letting up in the slightest degree. My lady-cum poured forth for God-only-knows how long. They claim the human body is ninety-eight percent water. I'm certain that mine was a lot less than that by the time the tidal-surge within me finally subsided and this incredibly sexy creature allowed me to return to reality and brought me, quite literally, back to Earth. By infinitely small degrees, the room, the bed, the woman, the sights, the sounds, and reality gradually reformed around me.

She floated from between my legs and snuggled up beside me. The words, "spent," "exhausted," "orgasmic bliss," "raptures of ecstasy," or any others word I can come up with would simply be an anorexic attempt at describing how I felt at the moment.

Lying beside me, she showered my face with tiny, gentle kisses. The candlelight reflected from the sheen still covering her gorgeous face. I could smell my own scent on her breath. Try as I might, I could not resist licking her beautiful face clean of its labors. Nor could I stop my tongue from working its way down toward her ample breasts. Not because of anything she had done; I simply had a searing desire to experience her.

With a trembling hand on her fragile shoulder, I urged her upon her back. Resting my head on one raised elbow, I nervously surveyed the silky, pale-white skin of the gorgeous twin-peaks standing out so proudly on her chest and the gentle-sloping valley between them. My gaze kept returning to the taunt, rosy-pink nipple crowning each magnificent breast. This was a scene straight out of my dream of the night before.

I knew in my heart, my tongue had to explore each of those lovely, excited nipples, as in my dream. Like an unsure cub leaving its den for the first time, my tongue apprehensively slipped from my lips. It had not a cue as to what to do; it had never touched another female. Seconds later it was dancing enthusiastically over an excited nipple.

The soft moans escaping her slender throat deeply enhanced my desire to please her. My free hand rested lightly on her other breast, one finger cautiously teasing its swelling nipple. As my hand stealthily took possession of the soft flesh of its prey, my mouth gingerly engulfed the other.

My mind suddenly shutdown to everything except this rapid influx of new information, the new experiences, and the exciting new sensual sensations. My heart raced! Sweat poured from my palms! Additional moisture formed between my already-soaked thighs! All of my senses stumbled blindly from one wonderful sensation to the next. The timid fragrance of her perfume flooded my nostrils. The intricate texture and salty-sweet taste of her succulent nipple tantalized my tongue. The delicate feel of the supple flesh in my hand was exhilarating. Her quiet moans were music to my ears. The luxurious feel of her satiny-smooth legs entwined between my legs made me want to hold her even closer. All these sensations linked together, overloading my mind. I couldn't control myself. I couldn't fight my urges any longer. My soaring desires sent me on an urgent quest to explore every mysterious inch of her exquisite body, now!

My eager tongue slithered from nipple to nipple, enjoying the delicate sweet taste of the moisture gathered in the warm valley between her gorgeous breasts. I had never considered the point of whether or not a ghost could sweat. But then again, I never really considered ghosts at all, prior to that night. I still wasn't convinced this lovely creature was a ghost, but she sure seemed to have some magical power over me, or at least the sexual side of me.

I had reached the point at which I simply could not get enough of her. My hands roamed her splendid body, savoring every intoxicating-inch of flesh they touched. The quick surprised gasp and long low groan I heard when my fingers finally slipped between her slender thighs was the most enticingly erotic sound I had ever heard.

I was rewarded with the second chorus of that beautiful song when my fingertip gently circled the swollen nub lying beneath the warm, moist folds of her flesh. "Yes, yes, oh yes. That's it, Sweetness, that's the spot," she mumbled, between her wonderful sexy moans.

I'm not sure which of us got more excited when I slid a finger of my other hand gingerly into her velvety cord. Her immediate reaction told me I was pleasing her nearly to the edges of her tolerance. I was experiencing something completely different from what I had thought it would be like to touch another woman in that manner. To my surprise, I was delighted with the soft sensation, the warm, moist feel, and the knowledge that I was making her happy.

Her smooth, round hips began slowly rocking back and forth. Her moans grew louder. Her arms flailed against the bed. She began to rise into the air again, but I held her down. I was in control now, and we were going to do this my way, on good old terra firma. I wrapped one leg around the cross-rail on the beautiful ornate footboard of the old bed and hung on for dear life. I hung onto her by lying on her legs and continued to massage the center of her sexuality; inside and out. If we left the floor this time, I was taking the bed and all with us.

"Oh please, please, I'm hanging so close. Please help me," she begged.

I loved hearing her beg. I felt I had power over her. She would receive relief when I was ready for her to and I was in no hurry to end the wonderful feelings I was experiencing.

"Please!" Her begging sounded more urgent. "Please, time is short! Please don't let me leave without finishing!"

"Leave? You're not going anywhere until I'm ready," I said. I was enjoying being in total control of the situation.

"You don't… Oh please… now, I need it now!" she cried.

"Not yet," I purred, increasing my activity slightly.

"Your tongue, I need your tongue in me, please" she begged.

I leaned my face close to her moist, open valley. Suddenly I had a problem. She smelled absolutely wonderful, I really wanted to taste her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Please, Sweetness, before I leave! Hurry!" she pleaded. "You need it for your dreams and I need it desperately," her voice seemed to be getting weak. "There's only minutes left. Please, don't let me go away like this."

Her body under me felt like it was growing weak and soft. Suddenly, like a blast from a shotgun, it hit me. She was indeed leaving. She really was a ghost and she would apparently be gone with the rapid approach of sunrise.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I quickly removed my finger from her womanhood and slipped my tongue in its place as far as it would go. The tip of my nose rocked gently against her swollen clit.

The scream that ripped from her beautiful throat sent my heart reeling. Not in fright, but in the joy of love. I had sent her over the edge. I had helped her achieve what she so desperately wanted to experience. My mouth was instantly filled with a wonderful sweet-tasting juice as she faded from reality.

#

I lay there in the empty bed for quite some time, my mind numbed, my senses dulled, and my heart ached. Oh my God, I didn't do it in time, I worried. Why did I let her down? If I had given her what she needed, only a few minutes earlier, she could have left with a feeling of ecstasy. But now, what kind of a hell had I sentenced her to?

I looked around the room. The candles were gone, the dusty old sheets were back, as they had been when I first entered the room, and cobwebs filled every corner.

A dream! Damn, it had all been another dream! I choked back my tears. I swallowed. Wait a second! That taste didn't come from any dream! I sprang from the bed and rushed to where I had dropped my flashlight. I couldn't find it. I grabbed the rotten plywood covering the window and pulled with every ounce of strength I could muster. The old wood groaned a little; then surrendered with a resounding crash as it hit the floor and the early-morning sunlight blazed through the window for the first time in decades.

Lying on the floor, looking as if I was still in them, were my clothes. "What the hell?" I mumbled.

I gathered up my clothing and dressed quickly, as if I was freezing to death. But the goose bumps crawling on my flesh weren't caused by the chill of the cool morning air, they were caused by what was going through my mind.

I spun around at the sound of a familiar soft voice behind me. "Thank you, my Sweet. You were splendid."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Lady Charlotte dressed in the pink nightgown stood before me. Her makeup impeccable, her gorgeous deep-auburn hair stylishly arranged atop her head.

"You're back!" I cried, running to her. I passed right through her. Her image was weak, out of focus. The harder I tried to see her the more out of focus she became.

"Yes, my Sweetness, but not as before. I can not come back like that until sunset on next All Hallows Eve," she said. "Until then, I will only be a vision to you as seen from the corner of your eyes."

I tried to put my arms around her, but she wasn't really there. "I can't wait another year to hold you again," I cried.

"You will hold me every night in your dreams," she replied.

"No, I want the real you," I sobbed.

"This is the real me. I died seventy-five years ago. I have waited so long to hold another woman. I was so delighted when you showed up last night." Her smile glowed.

"But… but… I need…" I started.

"You have what you need. Carry it in your heart until next year. I will see you in your dreams, my Sweet." She vanished.

I dropped to my knees and cried like a baby. "She's gone and I wouldn't be able to see her again for a whole year! What kind of hell is that?" I screamed at the walls.

I heard her soft voice again, but I couldn't find her, she wasn't visible. "Go my Sweet. Dream often, I shall be there."

Copyright 2002 C.A. Marshall, Reston, Virginia USA, All rights reserved

12