Lady Comet Meets the Baroness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

Lady Comet felt her body burning. Her most powerful energy release had no effect upon the villain. But not only that, but her hateful enemy managed to strike her with her own energy. She could barely move, she wasn't feeling any pain just arousal. But now was more demanding than before. Her own power was corrupted, from whatever that purple glow that surrounded the Baroness did to her. She lost her concentration, her balance of power. As the villain traced a finger into her body any thoughts of possible resistance vanished. Her pussy was now dripping, burning with sexual need. One thought replaced all others in her mind. She looked the Baroness straight in the eyes, then her magnificent body and large round breasts, then she spoke. "I surrender Baroness, you won. Take me now."

Baroness smiled, and looked at Lady Comet with lust and passion. Her most dangerous opponent was lying on her back begging to be fucked. She saw through her body the red stream of energy that waited to be harvested. She opened the blonde heroine's legs exposing her cunt and spread her own legs, moving to face it with her own cunt.

When their throbbing pussies made contact, an electrified wave struck them, rolling through their perfect bodies, pulling moans of unbearable ecstasy from both women. Comet welcomed the villain into her succulent cunt, she raised up her torso and grabbed her enemy's short black hair. She started kissing, biting, sucking the tongue of her opponent. Baroness wrapped her long legs around the blonde heroine's waist and pinched the heroine's swelling nipples hard.

The women groaned in shared ecstasy, their cries of pleasure swallowed up within their locked mouths. Their voluptuous, muscled bodies writhed glistening with sweat, rubbing and grinding in a fast rhythm, squeezing each other's asses, scratching and clawing at each other's backs. Both women were shining like beacons but Comet's red light that surrounded her started to fade. Comet looked down where the two cunts were sealed, saw the great pussy of her opponent devouring hers, like a sexual vacuum ripping out her remaining power and offering her a sexual bliss that she couldn't even imagine. She was reaching the ecstasy that her body needed for so long and she lay back trembling.

Baroness' cunt sucked power and juices from her enemy, making Lady Comet moan more deeply. Then the mighty Lady Comet screamed in pleasure. Her back touched the mattress as her opponent rode her down. She felt her power flowing away from her. The villain was glowing with purple and red energy as her cunt continued to suck up the heroine's power, until she had no more to give.

Suddenly spasms begun shaking Comet's entire body as she screamed in pleasure. Her juices exploded inside the villain's pussy as she came in an incredibly intense orgasm and felt the last of her superpowers leaving her body, then she fainted.

Baroness felt the trembling and the slowly relaxing muscles of her opponent. She did not have to control herself any longer! She saw that her enemy was completely drained, her power was filling Baroness' own body. Seconds later, she came hard, screaming in joy. An hour later Baroness was in her car escorted by her bodyguards. She left Sarah Jones in her cabin. She was no threat to her any longer. Just an ordinary woman, weak and fragile.

She was holding in her hands the Lady Comets red suit. She looked at the approaching city with eyes glowing red and purple, then at the red suit and smiled wolfishly.

"Prepare Cronum, a new, reborn Lady Comet is coming to protect you." Her demented laughter filled the car and echoed in the silent night.

THE END

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers