Lady Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers

"Oh, thank you, Peek." Their eyes began to tear, and they embraced again, kissing lightly.

Picabo smiled and said, "Okay, party's waiting. And just because you belong to Cheryl now doesn't mean we aren't going to have fun this afternoon. And in the future." She led her by the hand to the main room.

Everyone was gathered there, all naked, in various configurations, which were certain to change over the course of the afternoon. The room's furniture had been pushed against the walls, and mattresses dragged in. In the center of the room was what looked to be a gymnast's balance beam. Where had that come from? she wondered. Ice buckets nestling champagne bottles were scattered about, as were empty or half-filled glasses. Glancing around she saw that Ramona, wearing Big Daddy, was poised to plunge into Ashley's already gaping asshole. Ashley dutifully had reached back to pull her asscheeks as far apart as possible. She saw that an ottoman fulcrumed Raquel, head and knees nearly touching the floor as her torso rested on its surface. Therese knelt on her right knee on the ottoman. She had removed her artificial lower left leg and strapped on Stumpy in its place, and was steadily plowing Raquel's rectum. Raquel's loud cries and filthy monologue filled the room. Rachel's eyes finally found Cheryl, who stood apart holding a glass and wearing the thickest, longest black strapon of all. She admired Cheryl's body. Despite being in her mid 50s, Cheryl, a workout fanatic, was buff, had even the faint outlines of a six-pack. She was a compact woman, with narrow shoulders, a short torso and small but firm tits and ass. Still, she radiated strength and was clearly the alpha female in this group.

Cheryl approached her, put an arm around her waist and kissed her. "Darling, I"m so glad you're here. As you can see we've already begun the proceedings. I asked the girls to get here at 11:00 and I guess we just couldn't wait. But I wanted you, as the guest of honor, to arrive last and get the spotlight." Cheryl moved away to pour her some champagne. They talked and drank, holding each other as the fucking went on around them. They had a second drink, which Cheryl urged her to drink rapidly. She poured for a third time, then tapped her glass. "Ladies, ladies," she said, and the sex ceased. "Get yourselves a drink. I want to propose a toast." Everyone got to her feet and found a glass. Cheryl raised hers. "To Rachel. Welcome to our tribe and to my arms." She was saluted, and they all drank.

Cheryl said, "Darling, why don't you join us in nakedness?" She quickly doffed her clothes, though she draped everything carefully over the arm of a sofa. Cheryl came over to her and began to caress her pussy. Then she finger-fucked her, adding a second finger as she got wetter and a thumb to circle the clit. Cheryl sensed she was close to orgasm and said to Ramona, "Stand behind her and catch her if she falls," which is exactly what happened about twenty seconds later when the firestorm hit her.

Ramona did prevent her from crashing to the floor when her legs gave way. She pulled her up and held her close, pressing her thigh against her buttocks. She put her mouth close to her ear to whisper, "I'm gonna miss you, baby. You don't know how much. But we'll always be friends and we'll have out times together." She put her tongue in her ear, then nibbled a bit on its lobe.

After more champagne she was on all fours in the tub in one of the bathrooms, receiving an enema. She relieved herself in front of the whole crew. Another round of drinks was followed by a second enema. Cheryl said, "She's squeaky clean now and such a good girl." Then she found out what the balance beam was for. With contributions from everyone she was suspended under one end of the beam, utterly subjugated, using a combination of scarves and velvet rope in such a way that her widespread rear end was offered up at waist level. Cheryl had pride of place. She lubricated her dildo by masturbating it as a guy would his dick. She pressed her cock to the sphincter. "Tell me you want this, Rachel my love."

"Please fuck my ass, mistress." It was. All afternoon Cheryl, Ramona, Picabo and Therese took turns using her that way, and Ashley and Raquel serviced her cunt and breasts. Cheryl's toast echoed in her mind all the while -- "Welcome to our tribe."

jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers