Lady DeLois

Story Info
The old codger needs a Goth bitch to keep him jumpin'.
2k words
4.32
12.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. McKeldin smiled slightly as he heard the doorbell ring. He moved out of his easy chair with grace, dropping the copy of "Plutarch's Lives" in the seat.

Ines, his housekeeper looked as if she were about to answer the door, but Mr. McKeldin waved her away.

"Is Miss Lois coming? Ines asked with a knowing smile. Mr. McKeldin nodded, coloring a little. He ignored Ines's titter.

Mr. McKeldin answered the door and there was DeLois Hornbake, slightly chunky but with big, welcoming breasts under the knit sweater.

"Hello, Lois dear."

"Hello, Mr. McKeldin." Lois was so compelling. Short, black hair and blue black eyes peeping under the long lashes. Lois leaned up and bussed Mr. McKeldin on the cheek.

Lois wore a rich, red lipstick, and so Mr. McKeldin touched his cheek with a monogrammed hankie, but he smiled at her anyway.

Lois's pale skin really accentuated against the red lips and heightened blush on her cheeks. Lois's jeans were tight and fit well in the Doc Martens.

"Hello, Lois, " Mr. McKeldin said again.

"How've you been, Mr. McKeldin?" Lois asked. "The week gone well, has it?"

Mr. McKeldin thought of Lois's active hairbrush. He quivered just a bit.

"Yes, yes of course" Mr. McKeldin said, tentatively, looking a little unsteadily at the gym bag that Lois held in her left hand.

"Well, why don't we go into your library, unless you want to go in the den?"

"The library is fine" he said hesitantly.

"Wonderful. I love your big house. The garden, too. I have such a cramped apartment."

"You can always stay here, Lois" Mr. McKeldin said hopefully.

"No, no, can't play favorites among the clients." Lois laughed. "Dr. LeFrak actually proposed to me yesterday, showed me one helluva diamond."

Mr.McKeldin actually knew LeFrak. An osteopath. LeFrak was into this?

They went into the library, Lois smiling at Ines.

"I hope you have not been giving Ines any trouble, Mr. McKeldin."

"Uh, no of course not."

He didn't want to annoy Lois. God, remember how she acted when he hadn't had the shrubbery trimmed.

As they entered the library, Lois put the gym bag on the coffee table by the divan. Unzipping it, she looked up briefly at Mr. McKeldin.

"That's not quite what I heard from Ines. As you know I taught Ines how to send e-mails, the same week I put Net Nanny on your ' puter."

Mr. McKeldin flushed. He was much too old for Net Nanny, but too embarrassed to call a serviceman to remove it from his system. Oh well, he'd be punished and it would be put on again. That was Lois.

"So anyway, now that Ines knows the Net, she sent me an e-mail about you, sir."

"D-did she?" Mr. McKeldin asked, his heart growing cold.

"She did indeed" Lois smiled.

"Oh, wait, this is for you, and I added a little tip."

Mr. McKeldin hoped that handing Lois an envelope full of cash might cool possible ire, but Lois just matter of factly took it and dropped the envelope in her gym bag.

Lois rustled around in her bag more and finally removed a thick, wide hairbrush. She tapped it against her long pink nails.

"Ines said you were snappish with her when she was serving at her opera society on Tuesday."

"Sh-she said that?"

Lois laughed, and her considerable breasts shifted against the sweater.

Mr. McKeldin had never seen DeLois Hornbake's naked breasts, but she had worn some snug tank tops during her spring and summer visits.

Those gorgeous alabaster mounds, a cleavage he wished he could kiss. And the nipples, were they pink or brown?

"Of course the word 'Snappish' isn't in Ines's vocabulary, nor is 'sulky' which she says you've also been, but fortunately I am fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and German...

...It helps in my business, and I understood the gist of Ines's complaint."

Mr. McKeldin waved his hand dismissively. "She was late with the wine, that was all."

"Well, we talked about mutual respect, didn't we, Mr. McKeldin?"

Mr. McKeldin's fists closed, though his arms were hanging helplessly by his sides.

"OF COURSE THE WORD 'SNAPPISH' ISN'T IN INES'S VOCABULARY. BUT FORTUNATELY, I SPEAK FRENCH, SPANISH AND GERMAN...

Oh, that hairbrush.

"Yes, and so you had to bark at her, Mr. McKeldin. That's impressive. A tantrum. I thought we worked on tantrums, Mr. McKeldin. "

It was true. She had gone to all sorts of efforts to break him of immaturity. Once, adult diapers for seventy-two hours, and Ines had changed them. Oh God.

Mr. McKeldin trembled slightly. He looked so forward to these weekly visits from the little Goth girl. Twenty-nine years old.

But he was so scared!

Sometimes Lois's jet-black hair was spiky, and sometimes it was blonde or red.. Now and then there were piercings in her nose. But she was always Lois.

"Did you finish your sentences? All two thousand?"

Mr. McKeldin looked down at his wing tips.

"I got eighteen hundred fifty-three done, Lois."

The sentences weren't so bad. Lois's mother, Eulalie, now retired had forced Mr. McKeldin to conjugate French deponent verbs.

"Eighteen hundred?" Lois frowned.

"Eighteen hundred fifty-three, and I'll finish-"

"Oh, they're doubled plus what you have coming for this week. You couldn't finish them and yet you have time to read and give opera society parties."

She made opera society parties seem like heroin shooting.

"B-but you made me write them one letter pencil, one letter pen, that takes longer and it's so-"

Lois laughed again. "You love to complain, don't you, Mr. McKeldin.

Lois went over and sat on the couch. She patted her right leg with the hairbrush and biting his lip, Mr. McKeldin approached.

"You really need to learn so much. Obedience, respect, industry. Wow."

"Lois, I have much of all of that. I was a Foreign Service officer, and did twenty years in the International Monetary Fund, and also the World Bank-"

"But you can't even finish the projects I assign you. That's unfortunate."

Now Armistead McKeldin, sixty-seven years old stood mute in front of the sitting girl.

Lois's pretty manicured hands came up to Mr. McKeldin's belt and she delicately undid it, and then unzipped his pants. She pulled down his underwear as he flushed, and laughed at his burgeoning erection.

Lois's forefinger touched Mr.McKeldin's penis, which was hardening rapidly. She rubbed it a bit.

"You've not been playing with this, I hope, you bad boy."

"N-no, Lois."

"Bend down over my lap, dear. Yes, I'm going to put a leg over to keep you from wriggling."

Outside the library, Ines dusted, and smiled slightly as she heard the familiar whacks. Mr. McKeldin would try not to cry, but in a moment, the screams would start.

And Lois, that girl would hit him fifty times with the hairbrush, no matter how much fuss he raised. American men, to have the money to pay to be beaten!

Sometimes, Lois would choose to punish Mr. McKeldin in a room where Ines was cleaning, and she would watch his legs swing up and down as the girl held him in her lap.

All the crying, howling and begging.

But he never tried to push his body off, really, and nice Lois would hold him quite comfortably.

And then afterwards he would play with his nasty parts as she watched. Oh caramba.

Ines wiped under Mr. McKeldin's late mother's old Ming vase and she heard more bellows from the man being beaten in his own library. What a muscular girl Lois was.

Finally the hairbrush spanking was over, and Mr. McKeldin was kneeling on the library carpet, sobbing.

Once, Ines had invited some of her friends over to hear the senor being punished, and they had laughed hysterically. Nothing like this had ever happened back in Honduras.

Now, the library door opened and Lois looked out brightly. "Come in, Ines."

"She doesn't have to-" But then Mr. McKeldin was silent.

Ines came in and Mr. McKeldin was, as always, kneeling on the carpet.

"Why don't you get up, and just take off your pants, Mr. McKeldin." Lois said comfortably.

She smiled at Ines. "What a drama queen Mr. Mac is. An hour ago, I visited a lady bond rater in her office and she took the same kind of spanking with the same paddle in complete silence, and then handed me five hundred dollars and pulled my pants down and licked me to an orgasm."

"Do I have to undress, in front of-"

"She's seen it before, and yes, I want the pants-all your clothes off."

The ladies watched as Mr. McKeldin shamefacedly undressed completely and was soon standing naked, his hand covering his penis.

"Now it's time for the scourge, dear man."

"Th-the scourge? I didn't-"

"The rudeness, neglecting your sentences, you've really had a bad week, Mr. McKeldin. And Ines counted twelve swear words. Three damns, four shits and five of the "F" word."

"An' he say Hells Bells once."

"Thank you, Ines. There's just been too much of your mouth. I think you need a punishment that will wake you up , Mr. McKeldin."

"No, no please..." Mr. McKeldin began moving around in a little dance on the carpet. The humiliation of his nudity was gone as he thought of the cruel scourge.

Lois had not used the scourge on him since last Thanksgiving. Oh God, look, she has it out of the gym bag and his toying with the leather thongs, interspersed with little sharp pieces of zinc.

Remember those sharp metal pieces, ripping at the skin?

But he fantasized about it quite a bit...oh what was wrong with him?

The scourge was a short whip but it really made its presence known.

Mr. McKeldin could easily call the whole thing off, make Lois leave, fire Ines, but-Lois was paid, after all. She wouldn't care.

No more ridiculous sentences...

But sadly, Mr. McKeldin was mesmerized by DeLois Hornbake, as well as his attractive maid. Once, Lois had ordered Mr. McKeldin to go down on Ines, and he really had enjoyed it, somewhat.

"Ines, why don't you look at my scourge. You like those little sharp bits of metal?"

As Mr. McKeldin bent over the arm of the couch without being asked, he covered his face with both hands.

Ines took the scourge from Lois's hands and toyed with it. The metal pieces were scary, but after all, they weren't going to be hitting her bottom.

Lois giggled merrily, looking at Ines's shocked face.

"Watch this." Lois took the scourge and swung it hard against Mr. McKeldin's wide, exposed bottom. A nasty slash of red came up and Mr. McKeldin roared, but stayed down on the arm of the couch. He seemed to be clutching the couch desperately.

"This scourge was chosen by Mr. McKeldin. He bought this for my mother before he retired from the Foreign Service."

"Your mother?" Ines looked stunned.

"Yes, Mom used to see Mr. McKeldin and several other people who needed her services here in Buttermilk Falls and across the river in Poinsettia County as well."

"Yes, Mr.McKeldin picked this whip up in Vatican City, I think it might have been used to torture Roman slaves. It's quite the antique, but it holds up well."

Lois swung the scourge more harshly, and it ripped against Mr. McKeldin's rear, and he bit the cushion to refrain from screaming.

"And it discourages masturbation too. Get up and turn around, Mr. Mac."

"I don't want to expose my private parts to the maid-"

"Mr. McKeldin, I may decide you can't wear clothes for a month, which means you won't be able to leave the house for your chess club meetings and all that other geeky shit. A month, naked in front of Ines. You want that?"

Slowly, Mr. McKeldin rose off the arm of the couch and turned around so both ladies saw his burgeoning erection.

"What do you think, Ines? You told me once, but tell me in front of your employer."

"Ah, he is so small, not big."

"Well, does he need to be?" Lois snickered. "He's the only one who plays with it. Momma told me the last girlfriend Mr. Mac had was back in 1989."

"What happens now, Miss Lois?"

"I'm going to lay Mr. Mac's penis on the table and let's see if the scourge can make it dance."

"Whaat?"

"Ines, you have to learn this. If I accept Dr. LeFrak's proposal, you'll have to take over for Mr. McKeldin full time."