Lady Fatima Buys a Slave Boy

Story Info
Wife of a rich and powerful pasha visits the slave market
1.7k words
4.06
104.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the story is purely fictional and all characters are above legal age of 18. English is not my native language so please excuse my mistakes and enjoy the story. Do not hesitate to share your comments.

*

Lady Fatima is the wife of Ottoman Admiral Halil Pasha. Her husband is often away, conquering new lands; therefore, she is the one in charge of the palace. She is in need of a new slave to help her with the daily tasks and perhaps a bit more. She arrives at the slave market early afternoon with her assistant Aysa. Slave master Ibrahim is already informed about their needs. Ibrahim has Lady Fatima's full trust by selling her a handful of high quality slaves over the years.

Ibrahim greets Lady Fatima and her assistant at the gates of the slave market.

"Welcome my lady; what an honor to see you here!"

"What do you have for me Ibrahim?" asks Lady Fatima.

"I would like to show my lady an Italian boy. He is strong, obedient and fluent in Arabic."

Ibrahim approaches Fatima and whispers to her ear "He is very handsome as well my lady."

The last remark already makes Fatima excited. During the long journeys of her husband, she fancies some brief intimate adventures with her slaves. Although she never told this to Ibrahim, the experienced businessman has a clue about her intentions.

"All right Ibrahim, let's see him".

"This way, my lady. He is waiting for you in the room, tightly secured. Just go in and take your time. I am waiting outside. Please call me whenever you need something."

Lady Fatima and Aysa walk into the room and close the door. There is a young man in the middle of the room. He is half-naked, only wearing a white loincloth and blindfold covering his eyes. His hands are tied from behind. He is in good shape with a muscular body and tanned skin. He has no body hair like all the other slaves.

He was kidnapped a year ago from his village in Italy and brought to Cairo after a difficult journey. His master waited long before he recovered his health, learned Arabic and became a fully obedient slave. It took him some months and a lot of pain; but, finally his spirit was fully broken to enable him to obey every command without hesitating. Finally he is ready to be presented to potential buyers.

Lady Fatima sits on the armchair, prepared for her, as Aysa approaches the boy. The boy is nervous; he is not able to see anything but can only hear and feel.

"What is your name boy?" Aysa asks.

"Andrea, mistress." He was told to address all potential buyers as master or mistress.

"Where are you from Andrea", Aysa asks while touching his arms, torso and back in order to understand his physical shape and strength. "Rome, Italy; mistress." The boy starts shaking with Aysa's touch. He cannot see her but he feels her hands all over his body.

"How old are you Andrea?" "21; mistress"

"Open your mouth Andrea." She checks his teeth; a proven way to check a slaves' health. "He is in good shape my lady." Aysa reports.

Lady Fatima is obviously happy that this fine looking boy is in good health. "Okay Aysa let's see the rest of him."

Aysa, being instructed from her lady, slowly starts untying boy's loincloth. This is the most exciting part of the inspection for both women. Women are not allowed to see male slaves naked but of course everything is possible behind closed doors; especially for wealthy and powerful women like Lady Fatima. Aysa takes away the loincloth and leaves it on the floor. Both women enjoy the unobstructed view of his genitals. Contrary to ladies' pleasure, the boy is very nervous; stripped naked in front of two women whom he cannot see. His testicles are drawn to his body; a sign of fear and stress. His uncircumcised penis is also very much shriveled, standing vertical to his body. He is fully waxed without any pubic hair.

"Are you afraid my boy" Aysa asks looking at his shriveled balls and penis.

The boy stops for a moment and then says "I am embarrassed, and a bit afraid my lady."

"I can understand why you are embarrassed. It is never easy to be naked in front of others, showing your little boyhood. But why are you afraid?" He hesitates for a second and then speaks "I heard some rumors that some owners prefer their slaves castrated. I don't know your intention but I don't want to lose my manhood."

Aysa slowly slowly grabs his balls, circling her fingers around his waxed sack. She starts rolling his testes, "Boy, don't worry about things you cannot control. If your mistress wants you to be castrated, you will surrender your balls without a word. You are a slave; not a man so don't worry about your manhood."

The boy's face is in a deep red. He is terrified with Aysa's words. All she said is obviously true but hearing the naked truth is just too much. "Anyway, you passed a certain age so it's very risky to take your balls now; you would probably die. Nevertheless, your penis can always be amputated but let's leave it for later. Are you a virgin boy?"

"Yes, mistress. I was soon to get married in my village but I was kidnapped"

Lady Fatima likes what she hears. This inexperienced submissive boy would be a perfect toy for her when her husband is not around. "Okay boy, I would like you to kneel down, then put your head down and spread your legs as much as you can." Aysa instructs.

The boy obeys her command without hesitation; a good sign of a fully submissive slave. Aysa begins her inspection. His ass is also waxed without any hair; his skin is perfectly smooth. She runs a finger from the back of his balls to his ass; back and forth. The boy starts showing signs of arousal. His penis is semi erect. Her finger touches his exposed anus. He reacts by pulling his body forward. Aysa grabs his balls, immobilizing him.

"Do not move boy. I will now penetrate your ass with my finger. Just relax. If you resist, it will hurt more." This part of the inspection is the last stage to verify the boy's submissiveness. Some boys could easily break during this examination. Aysa slowly pushes her finger into his sphincter. He tries to pull away and clench his muscles in order to protect his last layer of dignity.

"Boy, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Do not make me call the guards. Spread your legs like a good little boy."

The boy understands that he has no choice. He cooperates and Aysa's finger easily slides in. "Well, well, well my boy. It seems that you are not that much of a virgin. You are pretty loose down there. Perhaps it's true that you have never been with a girl but apparently someone took your cherry; and not only once." Aysa says, looking at Lady Fatima. Both women have a grin on their faces. It is not a secret that slave masters deflower their slave boys to discipline them. Also some slave masters sexually enjoy it apart from the discipline aspect.

"So tell me boy, who was the luck guy who took your innocence?" Aysa's words are carefully chosen to add to his humiliation.

Boy's eyes are wet behind the blindfold. He cannot speak. He is afraid of breaking down and crying in front of the two women. As there is no answer, Aysa grabs his balls and starts squeezing them. "Answer me boy, now!"

"My master, Ibrahim." He answers with a high pitched voice.

"I am sure you enjoyed it, you little fag, and asked for more." She gave another tight squeeze to his balls.

"No mistress, he forced me. I had no choice. I didn't enjoy it. I am not a fag." He starts crying.

"Okay boy. I trust you. Were you alone when this happened? Tell me more or otherwise your balls will suffer". Both Aysa and Fatima enjoy listening to such stories from their slaves; expanding their fantasy world. Both women are sexually aroused and will surely enjoy a well deserved orgasm thinking of all this when they are back at home.

"No mistress. He woke me up one night and took me to his bedroom. There were two slave girls. They were all drunk. Girls were cheering to see me naked. First he stripped me and asked me to suck his cock. Then he tied my hands and made me lie on the bed. I resisted but he started squeezing my balls. It hurt so much that I almost passed out. Then he penetrated me."

Aysa grabs boy's penis and starts to masturbate him with while her finger is moving in and out of his ass stimulating his prostate. "You must be so embarrassed; being fucked like a girl in front of the girls. Did he make you come? Answer me boy!"

"Yes mistress, I couldn't control myself and spilled my seed all over the bed." This last question and the whole sexual stimulation are too much for the boy. He starts to ejaculate in Aysa's hand. Aysa fully drains the boy with long strokes. She captures his semen in her hand and brings it close to his mouth.

"Lick my hand and fingers clean boy" He obeys immediately licking all his cum from her fingers and palm.

Both women are highly aroused after this little game. This boy is surely an asset that they will enjoy more in the coming days.

"Ibrahim, come here" Lady Fatima yells. Ibrahim walks in. "Yes, my lady."

"I will buy the boy Ibrahim. Get him all cleaned up and send me tomorrow. And one more thing Ibrahim; is he circumcised?"

Lady Fatima asks as if she did not see the boy naked. "Let me see my lady" Ibrahim answers, approaching the boy. He grabs his penis underneath his loincloth. "No my lady, He is not."

"Then circumcise him. And remember one thing Ibrahim. From now on, he is mine. So be careful." All four of them know what this means; the boy is not to be raped anymore!