Lady Gambler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ferris put his arm around my waist as we walked back up the winding path towards the house. We walked casually, not being in a hurry. Ferris made me feel comfortable. Thoughts of how he’d earned his money didn’t cross my mind. We walked towards the back of the house. There was a large patio, partially covered, that led to a two-level swimming pool. There was a young, attractive couple playing in the pool. They appeared to be in their mid-twenties. The guy and untied the top of the girl’s bikini. She was holding it trying to cover herself when she saw us approaching.

We walked to the edge of the pool close to the young couple. George introduced me to them. Michael was his son and the girl was his wife, Janine. I stooped down to shake hands with them. Janine covered her almost bare breasts with her left hand. I noticed Michael trying to sneak a peak up my short skirt. I figured Michael was probably the “spoiled rich kid” and Janine was his “trophy wife”. I noticed a surgical scar barely visible under her right breast. She’d had implant surgery to enhance her breasts. The scars probably hadn’t completely healed yet. I didn’t find them attractive but I was sure Michael probably did.

George and I walked over to the covered part of the patio. We sat down at a large patio table. The chair cushions were thick, very comfortable. A young woman brought us out some lemonade and took two drinks over to the side of the pool. She went back inside and brought George and I out two shrimp cocktails. This family really knew how to live I thought! We chatted about the house and living right on the golf course. He seemed like a very happy person. I’d be happy too if I lived like this. I watched Michael and Janine in the pool. I think he had her bikini bottom off and was fingering her. Janine’s head was resting against the edge of the pool and her mouth was gaped open. Michael had an evil looking smile on his face. I turned my attention back to George. I tried to position my chair so it blocked my view of the couple in the pool. George brought up the subject of antique cars. It was a hobby of his, collecting cars. I didn’t know anything about antique cars. I didn’t know all that much about the piece of crap I was driving.

A young man walked out onto the patio from the house. He was wearing jeans and a cowboy hat. I pegged him for a handyman or gardener maybe. He was very handsome and rugged looking, about my age I guessed. He looked at Michael and Janine and started back inside. George called him over to the table.

“Rick, this is Michelle Gray from the accounting and investment firm.” George stated.

Rick shook my hand. I noticed how rough and leathery they were.

“Hi. I’m pleased to meet you.” He said, shyly.

“Rick’s my youngest son, he dropped out of college a couple of years ago. He’s the laborer of the family.” George said, almost like it was a put-down.

Rick slowly released my hand at the remark and walked back inside the house. I looked at George. He didn’t seem too happy with Rick, almost like he was disappointed in him.

“Rick seems very nice.” I stated, realizing it was probably a stupid thing to say. How could I tell anything about a guy from a “hi” and a handshake.

Ferris glanced over his shoulder at Michael and Janine in the pool.

“Michael’s my number one son.” He’ll eventually take over when I’m gone.” He boldly stated.

I nodded my head acknowledging his statement. I thought to myself, if Michael were my son, I’d disown his sorry ass and damn quick. Michael struck me as a guy who’d suck the life out of his father and not think a thing about it. I kept my thoughts to myself. This wasn’t my family.

After lunch, George and I walked back to his office. His secretary wasn’t present but his “man” was still sitting in the same chair. What a boring job he must have, I thought. Ferris and I walked back into his office taking our seats. The phone rang and Ferris answered it. It sounded like someone was trying to talk him into playing a round of golf. He agreed to meet the other person at the country club in thirty minutes. I assumed the meeting was over so I reached down and picked up my attaché and purse. I was a little disappointed we hadn’t gotten as much accomplished as I’d hoped. Maybe he wasn’t as interested in our firm as I’d hoped.

“Michelle. We need to talk more, a lot more.” He stated. “Would you be available tomorrow?”

“Certainly, Mr. Ferris…George.” I quickly replied. “What time would you like to meet?”

“Let’s say 8:00am. We can talk over breakfast.” He added, smiling. “I hope you don’t mind if we conduct business here. It works better if we continue our meetings here.”

“That’s fine with me.” I answered. “I’ll be here at 8:00am sharp.”

My answer seemed to be what Ferris wanted to hear. He shook my hand, a big smile on his face.

We walked out of his office and up the winding path to my car. Ferris walked me out to my car and opened the door for me. I put my purse and attaché on the seat next to me. He stood there as I pulled away and back up the drive to the street.

I headed back to the office. I was very happy. George Ferris and I seemed to have hit it off really well. I could smell the money! I couldn’t wait to tell Marla all about our meeting. I got back to the office around 1:00. Marla was sitting in her office talking on the phone. I stood outside in the hallway till she finished. She motioned me in but it was professional courtesy to let people have their privacy. Marla finally concluded her phone conversation. I stepped in her office. She could tell by the big smile on my face, the meeting had gone well.

“Well, you look like you just struck gold.” She quipped.

I started to tell her about it but she waved her hand.

“Let’s go to your office.” She stated. “We’ll just have one interruption after another here.”

We walked quickly down the hallway to my office. I unlocked the door and we stepped inside. Marla closed the door behind us. I sat on the desk, too excited to sit in my chair. Marla sat in front of me. I went through the whole scenario. I told her all about what we’d discussed and what I could about Ferris himself. I even told her about his son and daughter-in-law and their antics in the pool. I mentioned our breakfast meeting tomorrow morning. She felt the same as I did; we looked pretty good at locking in the account. I asked her if we should tell Jason how things went. She said she’d give him the update later.

I noticed Marla had been staring at my legs. She rose from her chair and stood right in front of me. She put her hands on my legs, slowly inching her way up under my skirt. I quickly turned my head towards the door afraid someone would walk in.

“Don’t worry. I pushed the lock button in when I closed it.” Marla stated.

Her hands had pushed my skirt up exposing the crotch of my panties. I didn’t want anything to happen, not here at the office anyway. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her hands back. She could see I wasn’t going to permit anything to happen in my office so she backed off. I got off the desk and pushed my skirt back down.

“You busy later this evening?” Marla whispered.

“Not really. I just thought I’d go over Ferris’s file and make some notes for tomorrow’s meeting.” I answered.

“Why don’t I stop over later this evening?” She said with a slight grin on her face.

“OK.” I replied. “That sounds good.”

Marla unlocked the door and walked back towards her office. I relaxed in my chair and opened the file folder. I wasn’t able to concentrate on it much, thinking about what might have happened if I hadn’t stopped Marla when I did. I left the office at 5:00. Marla waved at me as she drove past me in the parking lot.

It was about 7:30 when Marla rang the doorbell to my apartment. I looked through the peephole in the door and saw her smiling face. She wasn’t alone. I opened the door to let her in. Jason Price was with her. I was surprised to see him.

“Hi.” Jason greeted me, smiling. “Hope you don’t mind my tagging along with Marla?”

“No, not at all.” I replied. “Come on in and sit down.”

I motioned them towards the livingroom. Jason sat in one of casual chairs; Marla and I sat down on the couch.

“Marla told me about your meeting with George Ferris today.” He spoke, a big grin on his face. “Looks like Banks, Kellogg and Henderson’s got our foot in the door.”

I smiled, telling him I hoped tomorrow morning’s meeting went even better. He asked me if I needed any coaching. I felt comfortable with being well prepped; I told him I had my game plan ready. He acknowledged my sense of confidence.

“How far are you willing to go to lock down this account?” He asked with a serious look on his face.

“How far………..I’m not quite sure I understand what you’re getting at.” I replied.

I knew exactly what he was getting at but I wanted him to be more specific. He leaned forward in his chair and cupped his hands together.

“Well……… I’m sure this Ferris guy is only human.” Jason quipped. “He might be persuaded to let us handle his account if you…………. well, let’s just say……….. be very cooperative.”

“You mean if I flirted with him a little.” I replied. “Maybe even consented to have sex with him.” I added sarcastically.

Jason leaned back in the chair. I knew exactly what he was getting at. My bluntness didn’t shock him.

“I doubt if that’s what Ferris has on his mind.” I added. “He seems to be interested in money and making more money. If it comes down to fucking him, I probably would.”

Might even do him good to get his mind off business for awhile.” I added after a slight pause.

Jason looked at Marla to see what she thought. I didn’t look her way so I don’t know what her expression was. I think Jason had doubts as to the sincerity of my statements. No one said anything. I decided to break the silence.

“Would you two like something to drink? I asked. “I’ve got some wine, beer and soft drinks in the refrigerator.”

Marla and I walked into the kitchen area to get the wine and a beer for Jason. She put her hand on my waist.

“I think Jason might have a few doubts as to whether you can just fuck a guy and be so casual about it. Marla whispered.

I sensed she was hinting I might have to prove myself to him. I wasn’t attracted to him in the least but I wasn’t turned off by him either. We carried the drinks back into the livingroom. I handed Jason his beer. We sat and talked about different things, skirting the Ferris account issue. Jason finished his beer, asking to use the bathroom. Instead of pointing out the one off the kitchen, I told him it was upstairs next to the bedroom. I heard him climbing the stairs to the second level, walk across the balcony and close the bathroom door.

I grabbed Marla’s hand and pulled her off the couch. We ran up the steps and stood along the railing waiting for Price to come out of the bathroom. I started unbuttoning my blouse. Marla unzipped my jeans and pulled them down my legs. I just managed to get my blouse off and step out of my jeans when the bathroom door opened. Jason’s eyes grew bigger when he saw me standing there in my bra and panties. I put on my sexiest smile. He approached Marla and I, grinning. He walked up to me and I leaned up to let him kiss me. We kissed hard and passionately. His kisses weren’t soft at all. I pulled my mouth from his and stepped back till my butt was up against the railing. I reached up and untied his tie. Jason slipped off his suit jacket, tossing it on the railing.

Marla walked towards the bed and pulled the comforter and sheet down. I walked over to her and turned so my back was to her. Marla unhooked my bra and tossed it on the dresser. Jason couldn’t take his eyes off me. He hurried out of the rest of his clothes. Marla slipped her fingers in the elastic of my panties and pulled them down. When she had them around my ankles I stepped out and kicked them away. My actions only excited Jason that much more. He was wearing briefs and it didn’t look like he was all that big, at least from his slight bulge. I stretched out on the bed, placing a pillow under my head. Jason stripped off his briefs and approached the bed; his cock was hard, nice and hard. He wasn’t big but nice sized.

I looked at Marla, standing by the dresser. I could tell she was excited watching me. She had her hands firmly gripping the edge of the dresser.

“Marla, aren’t you going to join us?” I asked with a smart attitude in my voice.

“Oh, no. I’ll just watch.” She barely managed to answer. “I don’t want to interrupt you two?”

“I don’t think so.” I quickly responded. “Get out of your clothes and come join us.”

She started to say something but she hesitated. I had a strong feeling she didn’t want to make it a threesome with Price but I wasn’t going to let her off the hook. I knew she needed sex as much as I did. May as well get the both of them off, I thought.

Marla started to slip off her clothes. Jason kissed me, this time softly and not as hard. I returned his kisses, letting him know I was willing to let him have sex with me. Marla climbed on the bed. She’s kept her panties on. She stretched out along my side. I pulled her head towards me, kissing her hard, grinding my lips against hers. Jason’s hand cupped my firm breast; his hands were soft as a baby’s butt.

“Jason, why don’t we strip Marla’s panties off?” I said suggestively.

Jason reached over and took hold of one side and I took hold of the other side. Marla raised up and the two of us pulled her panties down. Jason took them the rest of the way off, tossing them to a corner of the bed. He ran his hand over Marla’s butt, squeezing her cheeks hard. I pulled Jason back towards me, kissing him hard. His hand reached down between my legs, brushing lightly over my trimmed pubic hair. He slid his finger up and down my pussy, probing me with his middle finger. He stroked his finger in and out of me slowly. My moans were muffled by his lips on mine. Marla massaged and fondled my breasts, sucking on my nipples. They hardened immediately. She sucked on them teasing them with her teeth. My ass was grinding against the sheets. Jason put two fingers in my pussy and stroked them rapidly in and out. He wasn’t the most gentle lover I’d ever had. I pushed Marla’s head down towards my pussy. She knew I wanted her to eat me out. She eagerly complied. Jason pulled his wet fingers out of me and Marla’s hot tongue probed at my clit. She had my hips gyrating. My pussy was getting hotter and hotter the harder she worked me with her lips and tongue. Marla gave me an incredible orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh…………. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…………. Ahhhhhhhhh.” I moaned out loud.

Jason’s hard cock was probing my side. I reached down, feeling it pulsating in my hand. I didn’t think he could last too much longer. I raised my right leg pushing Marla’s head back. I pulled Jason’s cock guiding him between my legs. He pushed his cock hard into me, almost too fast. I spread my legs wide allowing him to penetrate me all the way. My pussy was soaking wet so he didn’t have much trouble. He fucked his hard cock in and out of me slowly.

I motioned for Marla to straddle my face. She seemed a little reluctant at first. She swung her leg over me and I pulled her pussy down to my mouth. I licked her pussy and probed inside her with my tongue. Marla began moaning immediately. I kept her moaning continually. I knew she needed to get off. My lips held her hard clit and I worked my tongue back and forth across it, teasing it.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………………. Oh God………….. Arggggggg! Marla cried out.

Her hips bucked hard on my face and her legs tensed. I sucked hard on her clit till her orgasm subsided. She was panting hard. I let her butt settle back on my chest. I kept a firm hold on her legs. Jason was pumping his fuck shaft into me hard. I felt him shoot his load inside me and I moaned loudly, faking an orgasm. He hadn’t gotten me off. I had been concentrating to hard on giving Marla an orgasm. Jason thought he’d given me a good fucking. I didn’t want to let him know any different. I put on a good act but I think Marla knew the truth. Jason climbed off the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Marla and I hurried downstairs to the bathroom off the kitchen. I had to pee and flush Jason’s cum out of my pussy.

“You fucking little bitch!” Marla exclaimed. “Why did you have me join you two?”

I grinned up at her. “Actually it was just you and I. Jason was the one who joined us. Not the other way around!”

Marla understood what I meant. It brought a smile to her face. Me having sex with Jason meant nothing as far as I was concerned. Strictly recreational! We finished getting cleaned up and headed back upstairs. Jason was almost completely dressed. I found my panties where I’d kicked them and put them on. I slipped on a robe, not feeling like getting completely dressed. Jason and I walked back downstairs. Marla was still getting dressed. Jason and I walked into the kitchen and I opened up a beer. I took a drink of it then handed it to Price. He finished it off.

“Well, Michelle. I certainly don’t have any doubts about you now.” He said grinning.

Marla came down the stairs and grabbed her handbag. She walked towards the door waiting for Jason to join her. I went to the door and kissed them both good night. Jason was still grinning.

12