Lady Gambler Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Charlene spent the rest of the day and evening going over plans for the ranch. Rick wanted to live at the ranch, suggesting they purchase a large travel trailer to live in. Charlene wasn’t too keen on the idea, not knowing how well she’d adapt to living in small quarters. However, she was willing to look at travel trailers once they got to Colorado.

Early Saturday morning, Rick and Charlene headed for the ranch. The trip would take them through Sante Fe and Albuquerque before proceeding north. The sun was just setting behind the mountains when the two pulled into the quiet town of Walsenburg. Both were quite tired from the long trip.

After checking into the motel on the outskirts of town, Rick and Charlene went out for dinner.

“We may as well wait till morning to go out to the ranch.” Charlene suggested. “We can go out early and make a day of it.”

“I’d like you to walk the ranch with me.” Rick murmured. “It’s something I would have wanted Michelle to do.”

“Of course.” Charlene responded. “I wish it could be Michelle with you. She would have wanted it that way too.”

“I’m trying my best to get over Michelle.” Rick stated. “It’s just that she’s always on my mind.”

“I think about her several times everyday myself.” Charlene responded. “She touched alot of people’s lives, ours more than anyone’s.”

Early Sunday morning, Charlene and Rick drove west on highway 160. Less than a half-hour later Charlene pulled up to the locked gates of the ranch. She reached into her purse, pulling out the keys.

“You should do the honors.” Charlene said, handing him the keys.

Rick unlocked the gates and swung them open. The two walked up the hill, gazing at the mountains off in the distance. Rick held Charlene’s hand as they walked. Standing at the top of the hill, Charlene watched as Rick’s eyes took in the beauty of the ranch, the trees and the mountains. Charlene pointed in the directions of the property markers although; they were too distant to see without binoculars.

“You ready to walk the ranch?” Charlene inquired.

“Yeah. I want to see it all.” Rick replied. “You lead the way.”

Still holding hands, the two walked the ranch for several hours. Charlene pointed out the stream that ran through the ranch. Rick noticed several lengths of fence that needed repairs. The smile on his face never faded or changed. To say he was pleased would have been a big understatement.

“Guess we need to figure out where to build the house and barns.” Rick stated. “Probably should figure out where to set the trailer too.”

Charlene let Rick talk freely. It was his ranch; he should be the one to make the decisions. Ranching was going to be another learning experience for Charlene. In the brief period of time she’d spent with Michelle, she learned the basics of investments. Now, Rick would be her tutor, teaching her the basics of ranching.

Leaning against the door of her car, Charlene called Scott in Las Vegas on her cell phone.

“Bet you can’t guess where I am.” She said.

“Well, let’s see.” Scott responded. “I’d say you were probably at the ranch in Colorado AND Rick’s with you. Am I right?”

“Yep.” Charlene replied. “Rick hasn’t quit smiling since we got out here this morning.”

“I hope it all works out, for you as well as for Rick.” Scott said. “I’m still hoping to come and visit you if I ever get the chance.”

How’s things in Vegas?” Charlene asked. “Hope you’re not sticking your dick in Rachael!”

“No, but I may have to!” Scott quipped. “Strictly business, of course.”

“Yeah! Right!” Charlene kidded. “Strictly business!”

“We’re going house shopping tomorrow.” Scott said. “Something nice with a pool.”

“She didn’t take you giving the ring back very well.” He added. “Think she took it more personal than anything.”

“I wouldn’t have felt right if I’d kept it.” Charlene stated. “I couldn’t keep my commitment so I shouldn’t have kept the ring.”

“She’ll get over it.” Scott said. “You’re still going to work on her investment portfolio, aren’t you?”

“I’m going to try.” Charlene responded. “Everything I’ve got her into now was all Michelle’s groundwork. I’m on my own now.”

Charlene knew making safe investments for Rachael was going to be difficult. It would take alot of research and careful thought before presenting a proposal.

After looking the ranch over, Rick finally decided on a place to set the travel trailer. Charlene liked his choice. Sitting near the top of a hill and overlooking the ranch, it would offer a great view of the mountains to the north and west. Rick made the decision to build the house just to the east of the location with the barns a short distance behind it.

“We’ll put the driveway between the house and the trailer.” He stated, pointing his hand and fingers. “Extend it back to where I want to put the barns and stables.”

Charlene could see Rick’s excitement and enthusiasm increasing as he put his plans together.

“It’ll be great when we get it all done!” He exclaimed. “But, it’s going to take a long time till we see it completed.”

“Well, time is something we’ve got plenty of.” Charlene responded, grasping Rick‘s arm.

Monday morning, the two drove up to Pueblo to look at travel trailers. Charlene acted enthused even though she still wasn’t crazy about the idea. Checking out the RV dealer’s inventory, Rick and Charlene found it difficult to make a choice. While Rick was just concerned with the basics, Charlene wanted as much room and conveniences as possible. Her idea of camping was a nice room at the Holiday Inn.

“Charlene, I’ll let you decide.” Rick stated. “You pick whatever you want.”

There were so many travel trailers to choose from, it was difficult to pick one. Charlene started narrowing the choices down by process of elimination. By late afternoon, she’d made her decision, choosing a Holiday Rambler Presidential 36 foot fifth wheel. It offered everything they needed, space, conveniences and an abundance of luxuries.

Doubtful that his truck would even budge the trailer, let alone pull it home, Charlene made arrangements to have it delivered.

“While we’re here, why don’t we shop for a new truck?” Charlene suggested. “Something dependable. Something with air conditioning!”

“I hate to spend the money for a new truck, maybe something used.” Rick responded.

“Rick, with all your money, you could buy a whole damn dealership!” Charlene quipped. “We’ll buy new and get what we want.”

“We could use a nice flatbed truck.” Rick stated. “Something we could haul stuff on.”

“Ok, we’ll get one of those too.” Charlene said.

“I meant we could buy a flatbed instead of a pickup.” Rick responded.

“I know what you meant. We’ll buy one of each.” Charlene replied. “We may need two trucks.”

It was late evening before Rick and Charlene made the drive back to Walsenburg. Eating a late dinner at one of the local restaurants, they discussed the next day’s activities.

“We’ll need to get a generator till we get the power company to run us a line in.” Rick suggested. “Probably better pick up a water tank too. Hard telling when we can get a well drilled and a pump set in. “And a septic system. We‘ll have to have one of those.”

“You’ve lost me. I’ll let you take care of that stuff.” Charlene responded. “I’ll take care of getting the trailer set up. That I can handle.”

The next day, Rick and Charlene checked through the yellow pages, searching for contractors. Charlene made several phone calls to set up appointments for them to meet with Rick.

“I’m going out to the ranch.” Charlene stated. “They’re supposed to deliver the travel trailer around noon.”

“I’m going in to the farm and ranch supply.” Rick responded. “I made a list out of things we’ll need.”

Charlene drove out to the ranch. Parking just inside the gates, she walked up to the crest of one of the hills.

“Well Michelle, I finally got Rick here.” She thought. “But, I’m gonna need your help to get him to stay.”

The loud sounds of air horns startled Charlene back to reality. Quickly turning around, she spotted the RV dealer pulling the new fifth wheel trailer through the gates. Motioning them up the hill, she pointed out where Rick wanted it set.

While the driver and his assistant placed the trailer and set it up, the salesman and Charlene went through all the features, gadgets and gizmos. All the information was more than she could absorb. Before they left, the salesman handed Charlene a stack of manuals.

“It’ll take me weeks to read through all this.” She thought.

It was almost noon before Rick got out to the ranch.

“Looks like you bought the store out!” Charlene exclaimed. “Is there anything left!”

“Let’s get the generators unloaded first.” Rick suggested. “That way we can get the trailer powered up. I bought plenty of heavy duty extension cords.”

Setting the generator off at a distance, Rick ran a power cord to the trailer. Charlene extended the two slide-outs, one for the living room and one for the bedroom. With the air conditioner running, the trailer cooled down within minutes.

Early the next morning, Rick and Charlene moved out of the motel. Getting settled in the trailer before noon, Charlene drove into town to do some grocery shopping. That evening, Charlene prepared their first dinner at the ranch.

After dinner, Charlene and Rick sat outside, under the large trailer awning, enjoying the peacefulness as well as the view.

“Things are coming together for us.” Rick stated. “I can’t wait till we get all the utilities in so we can concentrate on the barns and the house.”

“Don’t forget about the fence we need to replace.” Charlene responded. “And, you mentioned something about building corrals.”

The two discussed the next day’s activities, letting time slip past them. It was almost midnight before they decided to call it a day. Rick refilled the gas generator so it would run till late morning.

Shortly after going to bed, Charlene was awakened by constant howling. Not knowing what it was, she woke up Rick, sleeping on the couch.

“Do you hear that howling?” Charlene asked, a frightened tone in her voice.

“Yeah.” Rick answered, calmly. “It’s just coyotes, probably out hunting.”

“They won’t bother us.” He added. “Go back to sleep. We’ll be alright.”

Charlene went back to bed, but the howling kept her awake. She heard Rick ascending the stairs to the bedroom. The faint glow of his cigarette evident in the darkness.

“Still having trouble sleeping?” He murmured.

“Just having trouble getting used to the new bed.” Charlene whispered.

“Scoot over.” Rick ordered, slipping into bed beside her.

Charlene didn’t have a chance to voice a protest, not that she would have. Kissing Charlene softly on the lips, Rick put his arm around her, pulling her close.

“You’re not going to try anything, are you?” Charlene muttered.

“I was about to ask you the same thing.” Rick quipped.

Charlene gradually drifted off to sleep, inattentive to the coyote’s howling. Rick’s arm around her offered her warmth as well as security.

Waking early the next morning, Charlene found herself alone. Slipping out of bed, she looked down into the livingroom. The sleeper sofa was closed and Rick was nowhere in sight. The engine on the generator starting up broke the silence. Looking out the livingroom window, she saw Rick approaching the trailer.

“Thought the generator would run till late morning.” Charlene said as Rick entered the trailer.

“It would have.” Rick responded. “I just thought I’d fill it up while I had the chance.”

“How about I put on some coffee?” Charlene suggested.

“Sounds good.” Rick replied. “I’m gonna grab a quick shower.”

Charlene turned on the built-in television set, slightly adjusting the satellite dish. The sound of water running in the shower barely audible.

The thought. “Wonder if I should see if he needs his back scrubbed?” Crossed Charlene’s mind.

Rick came down to the livingroom wearing a towel tightly wrapped around his waist. Charlene handed him a cup of coffee. After lighting a cigarette, he took a big sip of the hot drink.

Charlene forced her eyes to look away from Rick, his muscular chest and arms stirred her inner desires. The thought of yanking the towel from his body crossed her mind.

“The contractors should start showing up in a few hours.” Charlene muttered. “We better be getting dressed.”

“That gives us a little time.” Rick murmured.

“A little time?” Charlene questioned, not knowing what he was implying.

Taking Charlene’s coffee cup from her, he sat it on the countertop. Rick put his hands on Charlene’s waist, pulling her against him. His lips kissed hers passionately. Charlene offered little, if any, resistance. Deep down, she felt it was wrong to be intimate with him, but her body fought back the urges to protest.

Their mouths ground against each other’s. Charlene’s lips parted, feeling Rick’s tongue trying to penetrate her mouth. His probing tongue worked between her teeth, flicking against hers. An almost silent whimper escaped her mouth.

Rick’s hand guided Charlene up the few steps to the bedroom. Working the nightgown up over her head, she stood before him completely naked.

Rick pulled the towel from around his waist, revealing his hard cock. Charlene’s eyes gazed at his cock, her tongue moistened her lips. She knelt down slowly in front of him. Grasping his huge cock near the base, she put her lips around the bulbous head, running her tongue underneath it. Charlene’s mouth slid down the shaft, taking as much of it as she could. Feeling the head of Rick’s cock pressed against the back of her mouth, she licked it frantically, vibrating her tongue. Rick’s hands at the back of Charlene’s head kept her from pulling back. Slowly thrusting his hips, he fucked her mouth. Charlene’s lips made slurping sounds as he worked his cock in and out. Feeling himself about to cum, he pulled his cock out of Charlene’s mouth. Thick saliva trailed from the head of his cock to Charlene’s lips, before breaking off and falling to her breasts.

Pulling Charlene to her feet, Rick gently guided her back to the bed. His lips ground hard against Charlene’s. The mouths meshed in a most passionate kiss. Rick’s lips slowly broke from hers, traveling down to Charlene’s breasts. Tugging lightly on her hard nipples with his teeth, he flicked his tongue back and forth over them, exciting them even more.

Rick traced his tongue down from Charlene’s heaving breasts to her soft pubic hair. Kissing the mound of her pussy, his tongue dipped between her legs, held apart by his strong hands.

“Rick! No, you can’t!” Charlene muttered. “Stop!”

Rick wasn’t hearing anything but the rapid beating of his own heart. His tongue licked hard at Charlene’s blossoming slit. Probing his tongue deep inside Charlene’s pussy, he brought her to a sudden and violent orgasm. Charlene’s body shuddered. She bit her lower lip to keep from moaning out loud. Rick’s tongue swirled inside her pussy, bring her passions up again. Sucking on her sensitive clit, Charlene screamed as her body was consumed with another incredible orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Ricccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk….. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!” Charlene screamed.

Sucking on Charlene’s pussy, he let her body tensions slowly diminish. Rick softly kissed Charlene, letting her taste her own juices. Holding her legs apart, he guided his steel-hard cock between the folds of her pussy. Pressing hard, he penetrated her, slipping the bulbous head of his cock deep inside her. Charlene’s protests turned to wanton desires. Her arms flailed before grasping Rick’s broad shoulders. She pulled him to her, wanting him more and more.

Rick’s hips thrust hard into Charlene. His balls slapped hard against her elevated butt. Rick gritted his teeth, his body tensed with energy. Charlene came within minutes. Her cries filled the bedroom as her orgasm drew all the strength from her heated body.

“Fucccccccckkkkkkkkk Meeeeeeeee….. Rickkkkkkkkkk” Charlene cried out.

Rick fucked Charlene with a vengeance. His mind thinking of his own pleasures about to explode. Rick’s thick cum spewed deep inside her pussy. His second load, flooding her. Slower and slower, Rick’s thrusting motions became till he was able to stop. His profusely sweating body collapsed on Charlene, pinning her to the bed.

They lie there in silence for a few minutes before either one said anything.

“I’m sorry.” Rick apologized. “I just got carried away. Lost control of myself.”

“It’s ok.” Charlene whispered. “It was better we got it over with.”

“I don’t know how much longer I could have held back.” She added.

12