Lady Gambler Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another long moment of eerie silence, the two say good-bye.

Late Saturday morning, Melissa arrived at Scott’s home. Greeting her at the door, she gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

“You can change in one of the upstairs bedrooms if you want.” Scott stated. “I’ll be in my office if you need me.”

“Oh! I kinda thought maybe you’d join me for a swim.” Melissa responded.

“I may join you a little later.” Scott said. “I’ve got some work I need to get done before Monday.”

While Scott tried to concentrate on preparations for Monday’s interviews, his eyes frequently glanced out towards the pool. Melissa was stretched out on a lounge wearing a white thong bikini. It was hard for Scott to concentrate on work with the nearly naked, leggy blonde lying right outside in plain view. Scott turned his chair so he was facing away from the patio doors. Propping his feet up on the bottom desk drawer, he went back to getting his work accomplished.

Getting everything prepped for Monday’s interviews, Scott put his work away. Glancing out onto the terrace, he saw Melissa descending the steps into the pool. The sun sparkling off the water reflected on her body. Scott quickly ran upstairs and changed into his swim trunks. Stopping by the kitchen on his way out to the pool, he poured two glasses of iced tea.

Melissa was at the far end of the pool, near the waterfall. She smiled at Scott as he approached her, carrying the cold drinks. Sitting down at the pool’s edge, he handed one of the glasses to Melissa.

“Thank you.” She said, sipping the iced tea. “I was beginning to think you forgot about me.”

“No, not hardly.” Scott replied. “I’m just one to put work before pleasure.”

Scott’s eyes glanced down at Melissa’s exquisite breasts. The skimpy bikini had become translucent from the water. Her nipples were erect, appearing to almost poke through the thin material. Melissa noticed him looking. Reaching around behind her back with one hand, she unhooked the top, letting it float to the water’s surface.

“Is that better?” She quipped.

“Love those tanlines.” Scott responded, staring at her bare breasts.

Melissa’s breasts were deeply tanned except for small pale triangles covering her nipples and half her breasts. Scott eased off the edge of the pool into the water. Grasping Melissa’s waist, he pushed her back behind the waterfall. His hands eased her bikini bottom down to her knees. Melissa, kicking her legs, worked the bottom off. It gradually floated to the surface before drifting away.

Scott and Melissa’s lips meshed in a passionate kiss. Her hard nipples poking at Scott’s chest caused his desires to rise rapidly. Their lips ground hard against each other’s. Melissa slipped her tongue between Scott’s lips to explore his mouth. Scott responded by lightly grasping her tongue with his teeth, flicking it with his own tongue. Melissa’s hands clutched Scott’s shoulders, her fingernails digging into his flesh.

Scott pushed his swim trunks down, exposing his hard cock. Grasping Melissa’s butt, he lifted her till his mouth was able to suck on her hard nipples. Melissa held the back of his head, forcing his mouth against her breasts. Holding her nipples with his teeth, he flicked his tongue back and forth across them. Melissa’s body reacted immediately, gyrating against him. Her breathing became deep and labored.

“Fuck me!” She muttered. “Fuck me now!”

Holding his cock, he guided it to Melissa’s wanton pussy. Melissa eased herself down slowly, penetrating herself. Keeping her legs wrapped around Scott’s waist, she slowly pumped her pussy up and down on his hard cock. Scott’s hands, clenching Melissa’s shapely ass, lifted her up and down. Waves of pleasure swept over the two as they fucked each other. Melissa’s tight pussy gripped Scott’s cock, lubricated by her juices and the cool water cascading from the waterfall. Scott’s eyes lightly closed, letting the pleasure consume him. Melissa, feeling her orgasm building, gyrated her hips to intensify her gratification.

Scott, knowing he couldn’t hold out much longer bucked his hips into Melissa’s heated pussy. Her orgasm spiked, sending her over the edge. A muffled cry escaped her lips as her body trembled. Her orgasm lasted for an extended period. Her juices flowed, lubricating Scott’s shaft. Fucking hard into Melissa, his balls exploded their hot load into her, bringing her to another wave of pleasure.

Slipping beneath the water, the two passionately kissed. Melissa surfaced before Scott, his cock slipping out of her pussy. Both gasped to catch their breaths, their strength weakened by sexual fulfillment.

Scott and Melissa held onto the edge of the pool till they regained enough energy to swim over to the steps. Grabbing some towels, they casually dried each other off. Both focused on their swimsuits floating on top of the water.

“I’m not going back in after them.” Scott joked, wrapping the towel around his waist.

“We’ll just have to wait till they float close to the edge then.” Melissa responded, sitting down on one of the lounges.

After soaking up some sun, Scott and Melissa went back into the house to cool off and get a cold drink. The two decided on having dinner together at the Garden of the Dragon restaurant in the Las Vegas Hilton. Melissa left for her apartment to shower and change clothes. Scott would pick her up later for their dinner date.

During dinner, the conversation between Scott and Melissa covered many subjects including business, backgrounds and personal relationships.

“What did you do before you took over Nightlife Escorts?” Melissa inquired.

“I was a bodyguard.” Scott responded. “Bodyguard and chauffeur actually.”

“That had to be interesting.” Melissa said. “Anyone famous, someone I might know?”

“Infamous was more like it.” Scott replied. “Not someone you probably ever heard of.”

“What happened?” She asked. “You just get tired and quit?”

“No …………. he was shot and killed, along with his son and a woman I cared alot about.” Scott muttered.

“Oh! I’m sorry.” Melissa said. “Was she your girlfriend?”

“No, just someone I felt close to.” Scott replied. “She was a very dear friend.”

“Is that why you moved here to Vegas?” She inquired.

“No, not really.” Scott answered. “I moved to Taos, New Mexico for awhile. Did some security work for a hotel. I took this job strictly for the money and the benefits.”

“So you don’t own the escort service.” Melissa asked, curiously.

“No. I just manage it.” He replied. “The owner lives out of town. I’m sure you’ll eventually meet her sometime along.”

“Really.” Melissa inquired. “What’s she like?”

“Trouble!” Scott exclaimed. “Attractive but not too smart. Does her best work lying on her back.”

“Oh!” Melissa responded, grinning. “One of those.”

“I’ll let you make up your own mind about her when you meet her.” Scott stated. “Just remember ……… trouble!”

“What about you?” Scott inquired. “You have someone special in your life?”

“Not really.” Melissa replied, a frown appearing on her face. “I don’t have much luck with guys. Maybe that’s why my marriage was a failure.”

“Maybe you just haven’t met the right guy.” Scott said.

“Maybe. I don’t know.” Melissa murmured. “I’d just like to find someone who really cared about me. Someone who really loved me, not someone who just wants sex and then moves on. Someone with a job would be nice for a change. I‘m tired of letting guys take advantage of me.”

“Why don’t we take in a show at the Mirage?” Scott suggested, trying to lift Melissa’s spirits.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Melissa responded, a smile appearing on her face. “Maybe a little dancing afterwards.”

“Disco!” Scott exclaimed.

“No, not Disco!” Melissa replied. “Someplace with soft music. I like to slow dance.”

Scott and Melissa attended a stage show at the Mirage, enjoying each other’s company. Afterwards they spent several hours at the “Light” nightclub in the Bellagio Hotel on the Strip.

Monday morning, Melissa arrived for work shortly before 9:00am. Wearing a short, tan leather skirt with a form fitting black blouse, she looked terrific. Her tan high-heels made her calf muscles look taut yet shapely. Carrying their coffee into Scott’s office overlooking the terrace, the two discussed the first interview they’d be doing.

“This’ll be my first time to interview someone for a job.” Scott stated. “I’ve been doing a little rehearsing.”

“I’m going to see just how far I can get this first girl to reveal herself.” He added.

“Reveal herself?” Melissa curiously asked.

“Yeah, see if she’ll bring up the sex thing.” Scott responded. “I want to see just how much she’s willing to go along with.”

The interviewee, Deanna arrived right at 10:00am. Melissa greeted her at the door, then escorted her to Scott’s office. She was a fairly tall brunette in her late twenties, impeccably dressed in a beige business suit. Her true figure was somewhat hidden by her attire. Sitting down across from Scott‘s desk, she amply displayed her shapely legs.

“I see from your resume, you graduated from the Sussex School of Fashion Design in New York City.” Scott stated.

“Yes, a little over four years ago.” Deanna responded. “I’ve been working for a business here in Las Vegas, designing costumes for some of the stage shows.”

“Are you still employed by them?” Scott inquired.

“Yes, but I work strictly on a freelance basis from my home.” She replied. “I don’t work a regular 9 to 5.”

“Have you got any experience working as an escort?” Scott asked.

“No, none at all.” Deanna answered. “I have a close friend who works for you so I know a little bit about it.”

Scott noticed the name of Tracy Gilliam, one of Nightlife’s escorts, listed as a reference. Scott was familiar with Tracey‘s personnel file. She’d worked for Nightlife Escorts for several years and had a good work record.

“How much has Tracy told you about being an escort.” Scott inquired.

“She just mentioned it was great work and the money was good.” Deanna replied. “I assume the sex is optional.”

“Yes, absolutely.” Scott quickly answered. “You’re paid for your companionship, nothing else.”

“So ……… I don’t have to do anything or anybody I don’t want to.” She said skeptically.

“Right.” Scott spoke. “Sex between you and the client or clients is strictly your option.”

“Do you ever book anyone strictly for sex?” Deanna inquired.

Her question put Scott on the spot. Not wanting to admit anything, he decided to avoid a direct answer.

“We’re not a call-girl operation.” Scott stated. “We book male and female escorts for men and women. Occasionally, we book our escorts for couples.”

Scott was sure Deanna was smart enough to figure out what the escort service’s operations were really all about. He didn’t have to spell it out for her.

“Couples!” Deanna exclaimed. “Bet that’s interesting!”

“I’m sure it is.” Scott responded, smirking.

“You’ll need to dress appropriately.” Scott stated. “Evening dresses or something similar to what you’re wearing. Nothing sleazy.”

“You mean I don’t get to dress like a hooker?” Deanna joked, laughing.

“No. Definitely not like a hooker.” Scott responded, grinning. “Something sexy or appropriate would be much more suitable.”

“I assume you want to see me without my clothes on.” Deanna stated.

“Well, if you don’t mind.” Scott responded, biting his lower lip to keep from grinning.

Looking over at Melissa sitting alongside the desk, Scott could see she was a little surprised by Deanna’s statement.

Standing up, Deanna slipped her suit jacket off, tossing it over the back of an empty chair. As she casually unbuttoned her blouse, Scott glanced back at Melissa to see if she was watching.

“I prefer women over men but I’m open for about anything.” Deanna stated, slipping off her blouse.

“That’s not a problem.” Scott responded. “The more clients you’re willing to date, the better.”

Deanna reached behind and unzipped her skirt. Holding it with one hand, she let slip down her legs to the floor. Stepping out of it, she tossed it on the chair with the jacket and blouse. Not hesitating for an instant, Deanna unhooked the front clasp on her lacy bra, allowing it to spring open. Her breasts were magnificent, firm and beautifully shaped. The areolas were a rosy tan in color, her nipples small but hardening quickly under Scott and Melissa’s gaze.

“Well, what do you think?” Deanna asked, placing her hands on her hips and striking a pose.

“Toss the panties on the pile and we’ll let you know!” Melissa exclaimed.

During the entire interview, Melissa had remained silent. Her bold remark more than surprised Scott.

Deanna slipped her panties off, holding them in her hand briefly before tossing them with the rest of her clothing. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed to a narrow strip.

“Turn around, so I can see your butt.” Melissa commanded.

Deanna slowly turned around facing away from Scott and Melissa. After glancing at Deanna’s butt, enough to approve, Scott looked over at Melissa. Her eyes were traveling up and down Deanna’s exquisite figure.

“Ok, you can turn back around.” Melissa stated. “Great ass!”

“I think you’ll work out fine.” She added. “Don’t you Scott?”

“Yeah, I think so.” Scott responded. “You’ll need to pass a drug test and background check.”

“I have a recent lab report with me.” Deanna said. “I came prepared.”

Handing a copy of the report to Scott, Deanna turned her attentions towards Melissa.

“Anything else you’d like to see or should I get dressed?” She quipped.

“Well, since your naked, let’s see how well you perform.” Melissa responded.

Melissa walked out of Scott’s office with Deanna following close behind her.

“You coming?” Melissa turned around and asked.

“I’ll be along shortly.” Scott replied, looking over the lab report. “You two don’t need to wait on me.”

The lab report in Scott’s hands was valid, dated less than a week prior. Scott phoned his contact in Phoenix to run a background check on Melissa, hoping for a positive result within a few days or sooner. Melissa could prove to be a valuable asset to Nightlife Escorts. She definitely had the body to go along with her education and sophistication.

As Scott approached one of the upstairs bedrooms, he could hear continued moaning. Entering the bedroom across from his, he saw Melissa lying on her tummy with her legs spread apart. Deanna was fingering Melissa’s pussy, slowly stroking in and out, swirling two fingers deep inside her. Deanna smiled when she saw Scott entering the bedroom.

“You wanna join us?” She quipped.

“No thanks. I’ll let you two ladies have your fun.” Scott replied. “I’m content to just watch.”

Deanna withdrew her fingers from Melissa’s dripping wet pussy. Putting the fingers to her lips, she savored Melissa’s juices. Lifting Melissa’s butt upwards till she was on her knees, Deanna held her legs apart. Deanna’s tongue protruding from her mouth, explored Melissa’s pussy, licking her hot slit feverously. Melissa’s ass was swaying, wanting more. Deanna slid her tongue inside Melissa, probing her. Melissa’s gasps and loud moans filled the bedroom. Swirling her tongue brought Melissa to an incredible orgasm. Her hands grasp the sheets, pulling on them hard, almost to the point of tearing them.

Deanna continued her oral gratification on Melissa, sucking on her clit. Melissa screamed aloud as one orgasm was quickly followed by another.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Arghhhhhhhhhhh” Melissa cried out uncontrollably.

Melissa quivering body succumbed to her inner pleasures. Gradually, her body sank down to the bed, her knees sliding out from under her. Deanna wasn’t finished. Straddling Melissa’s back and facing Scott, she licked her finger before penetrating Melissa’s perfectly shaped butt. Stroking her finger in and out of Melissa’s ass hard and fast, she had her bucking frantically. Melissa body ravaged by numerous orgasms, collapsed on the bed, her strength completely spent. Deanna slowly pulled her finger from Melissa’s butt.

After a brief visit to the bathroom, Deanna entered Scott’s office and proceeded to get dressed.

“That was quite a performance.” Scott stated. “We’ll be calling you.”

“Great!” Deanna exclaimed. “I can’t wait to get started.”

After escorting Deanna to the door, Scott ascended the stairs to check on Melissa.

“You alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Melissa replied. “I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“I’ve got another interview scheduled to start in about thirty minutes.” Scott said. “You wanna sit this one out?”

“Not while I’m on a roll.” She kidded. “Just no more in-depth interviews.”

Carson, the next person scheduled for an interview, was a tall black male in his mid-twenties. He was quite handsome, standing a little over six foot tall and completely bald. His muscular build quite evident that he had been an athlete in college. Not able to compete professionally, he had turned to appearing in adult movies.

“I see you’re from the Midwest.” Scott said. “Indianapolis.”

“Yeah, I just moved out here.” Carson responded. “I’ve been working for a used car dealer till I can find something better. At least, something that pays better anyway.”

“Have you had any experience at being an escort?” Scott inquired.

“No, afraid not.” Carson replied. “Got alot of experience at sex. I made more than twenty adult videos.”

“Some of our female clients may want more than just sex.” Scott stated. “They may just want some male companionship. Can you handle that?”

“Sure, no problem.” Carson answered. “I can give the ladies anything they desire. If it’s just a social thing, I can deal with it.”

“With Nightlife Escorts it’s always a social thing.” Scott asserted. “The sex is optional at the client’s discretion.”

“Ok, that’s not a problem.” Carson responded.

While the two men continued their discussion about working for Nightlife Escorts, Melissa reviewed Carson’s resume and employment application. Carson’s previous employment with Venture Productions intrigued her.

“Melissa, do you have any questions you’d like to ask Carson?” Scott inquired, interrupting her train of thought.

“Well …….. Would you mind showing us your body?” Melissa asked.

“Not at all!” Carson responded. “For you, I’d be willing to give you a freebie.”

“Just a show for now.” Melissa said. “I just want to see what we might have to offer our female clientele.”

Carson proceeded to undress, tossing his clothes onto a chair. Stripping down to his tight boxers, his cock, already hard, was clearly evident. Melissa’s eyes took in his entire body. Her eyes were glued to his crotch in anticipation. Stripping his boxers off, Carson’s enormous cock sprang erect. Not only was his cock huge, long and thick, his legs and upper body were well defined.

Holding his cock, Carson pointed it in Melissa’s direction.

“You got a license to use that?” She quipped. “That looks a little dangerous.”

“It’s only dangerous if it goes off.” Carson smarted, slowly stroking it.

“I’ll take your word for it.” Melissa responded, with a stern look on her face. “You can put your clothes back on.”

Although slightly disappointed, Scott followed her suggestion. Melissa left Scott’s office to return to her office just off the foyer. After a brief discussion, Scott showed Carson to the front door.

“It’s been quite a day!” Scott exclaimed, entering Melissa’s office.

“It sure has.” Melissa stated, grinning. “Wonder what tomorrow’s going to be like.”

12