Lady Godiva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she turned to run away from him in search of another flashing victim, no doubt, he called out to her.

"Wait, don't go. I just want to talk...to you."

Only, she was gone.

Mesmerized by the sight of her nakedness, he was paralyzed. He couldn't move. He couldn't run after her. His mind was full of the vision of her and he just wanted to go home to masturbate over the naked sight of her loveliness. In all the years he had been flashing, in all the Halloween nights he had been out exposing himself to women, he had never seen a fellow female flasher, until now.

He was deflated. He had waited all year for Halloween, his one special day to flash unsuspecting women and because he had been so preoccupied with trying to see this female flasher, he had only flashed a few women. He spent the rest of his precious time chasing after this female exhibitionist trying to get a better look at her and now she's gone. Relegated to spending the rest of the year satisfied with only the few flashing episodes he had, it wasn't nearly enough to keep him in masturbation material, until the next time he flashed on next Halloween.

Hoping to engage in her conversation, wanting to ask her why she flashed and if she masturbated over the thought of showing her body to men afterward, he didn't get the chance. Hoping to make a love connection, perhaps, he walked back to his car dejected, knowing full well he'd never see her again and feeling much like the pervert that he was. Only, as he rounded the next block, there sitting in a parked car was a woman, the perfect potential flashing victim. Well, at least it wouldn't be a total loss, he could stand by her car window, press his cock up against the driver's side glass and stroke himself, while thinking about the amazing body of his female flasher and while this woman sitting alone in her parked car watched him stroke himself.

As soon as he walked up to her window, he opened his raincoat and leaned forward. Uncharacteristic of one of his flashing victims, she lowered her driver's side window, reached out her hand, and gave him a little stroke, before taking him in her mouth. He felt her mouth engulf him, as her hand gently cupped his balls. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock and her lips applied the perfect amount of pressure, as she stroked him with her hand. Then, she released him and looked up and gave him a wide smile.

It was her.

"Nice. Very nice. You have a nice cock," she said looking up at him. "Thank you for allowing me to suck on it."

"It's you."

"What's your name," she asked?

"Roger."

"Nice to meet you Roger," she said shaking his cock, instead of his hand. "I'm Sarah. Get in," she said. "We need to talk."

Love at first sight, they moved in together and now they flash together. Opening up a world of endless flashing possibilities, it's easier for a man to make it appear accidental when flashing with a female partner. One of her favorite flashing things to do was to flash truckers, while he drove along the highway. She'd unbutton her top showing plenty of tit and raise her skirt high enough with her legs open for the truckers to see plenty of panty. She was more of a teaser than a flasher on the highway. With plenty of female truckers on the road and those truckers who were Holy Rollers, she didn't want to be arrested by the state police after they reported her.

Another flashing scenario was walking with her with her wearing a short flared skirt on a windy day. Always, she had a procession of men walking behind her enjoying the sight of her panties. Then, they'd head to the mall where she'd lean over pretending to fix her shoe, while going up the escalator and giving the man behind her a perfect view of her panty clad ass. From there they hit the shoe store giving the shoe salesman something to masturbate over later. Flashing is erotic fun, but ever so much fun and so much more erotic, when doing it with a playful partner.

Another favorite flashing set-up was when she was changing in the dressing room. He'd wait until there were a bored husband or boyfriend or two waiting for their wives or girlfriends and bring her a dress he liked. Acting oblivious to their watchful stares, he'd purposely hold the curtain open wider than necessary, while she stood there topless and only in her bikini panties and pretending to talk to him about her fashion selection.

His favorite flashing thing to do with her was when she brought home a female friend, acquaintance or relative to the house to visit. Knowing full well that she was bringing someone home with her, he'd greet them at the door naked and act embarrassed when he saw she wasn't alone. Boy, that's fun. The reaction of the guest was always priceless, from shock to embarrassment to laughter.

"Oh, sorry, Roger, I should have told you I was bringing home a guest. I forgot. This is my cousin, Samantha and this is my naked boyfriend, Roger," she say with a practice laugh.

It was even more fun when her female friend, acquaintance or relative stayed over for the night. Able to walk around wearing just a bathrobe the next morning, the flashing possibilities were endless. From having their guest catching her giving him a blowjob or a hand job, to flashing while sitting on the couch reading the paper, to leaving the bedroom and bathroom doors open for her to see.

He'd do the same for her. He'd invite some friends and/or co-workers over for a beer and they'd sit out back on the deck. His bedroom opened out to the deck from huge sliding glass doors.

"I'll be right back, guys. I need to pick up some more beer. I asked my girlfriend to bring home some beer, but she forgot and now she's in the shower. If she comes outside before I return, tell her I'll be right back and just went to pick up some beer."

With the beer already in his car trunk, he'd circle around back to watch the show from where his friends couldn't see him watching. He'd watch as his exhibitionist girlfriend snapped on the bedroom light, after just getting out of the shower with only a towel. Removing the towel and parading around the room naked gathering her clothes, fixing her hair, checking her naked body in the mirror, and applying her makeup, she acted oblivious to Roger's guests outside on the deck. The deck was dark enough that, with her bedroom light on, she couldn't see who was out there, but they could surely see her.

Late night poker parties were fun, too. She pretended to have fallen asleep on the couch drunk with her nightgown all askew showing her boobs, ass, and/or pussy, while the male guests in attendance filed by her on their way to and from the bathroom.

Now, every Halloween, they not only celebrate the anniversary of the day they met but also they celebrate Halloween by going flashing.

"Trick or treat!"

"Pervert!"

12