Lady Godiva - The True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo, young lady. How did you come up with your hypothesis?"

"My family is of Anglo-Saxon descent. Supposedly, a royal bloodline. This story has been passed down through the generations. We got the story directly from Lady Godiva's lips."

"Well, then. Who am I to question its authenticity?" Winston said with a gracious smile. "Let's end our program on that note. Thank you, young lady and thanks all of you for coming to today's lecture. If any of you are so moved, since today is National Nude Day, it would be fitting to do as Lady Godiva did and enjoy the warm sunshine in your birthday suit."

The audience laughed, clapped, and then, exited the room.

The old woman who had asked the first question, came up to Megan and said, "Dear, the idea that the naked ride was motivated by a desire for revenge seems more plausible to me than the altruistic rational that Lady Godiva wanted to save people some money. If any man humiliated me, my fury would know no bounds. Basic fairness dictates that we not allow men to get away with murder and do nothing because it's not nice or proper or lady-like."

"Yes. Exactly," Megan said.

She and her mother exited, got in their car, and drove home. As they walked into the house, Cyne asked, "When was this Anglo-Saxon tale passed down to you? By who? I've never heard it?"

"I learned about it in my dreams. I told you I've been having dreams about being naked in public. At first, I thought the blond woman was me even though it didn't feel like me. Turns out the look-alike woman with the long, blond hair was Lady Godiva. I saw snippets of her life. She and I also talked. She told me she rode naked through the streets to get back at Leofric for sleeping with commoners and prostitutes."

"Wow," Cyne said.

"I told her about Leo and how he cheated on me as if he was entitled to sleep with as many women as he fancied. I also admitted that I was stupid and compliant. I didn't listen to my gut. I wasn't a strong, self-confident woman. I fooled myself by saying that his possessive, controlling behavior was how he showed his love.

"Not only do Godiva and I have the same hairstyle, we both found crappy men who cheated on us. She got her revenge and I will too. My revenge will be living well and being a strong, confident woman. It starts today."

Cyne liked what she heard. She supported her daughter by saying, "Good for you!"

"A guy I know is having a National Nude Day celebration. As a sign of solidarity and in honor of Lady Godiva, I'm going to go. I'm going to be naked in public. I'm embracing and celebrating my body. I enjoyed sun tanning topless. I like the feel of the sun on my skin. This is me raising a big, middle finger to Leo. He didn't like me showing my nipples to the world. Guess what, Leo? You don't get to tell me what to do! I'll show the world my whole body if I want too!"

"I'm proud of you, Megan. We should all live fearlessly. I'd like to join you. You know, you aren't the only descendant of Lady Godiva and I too love the sun."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'd like to go to the National Nude Day party."

"Cool."

"Let's change our clothes, grab our sunglasses, towels, and sunscreen, and go," Cyne said.

"Yes and I made some pies. I'll bring them to the potluck dinner."

They went inside and changed into comfortable, casual clothes. Both left their bras at home. They got the pies and the accessories needed to spend an afternoon in the sun.

Megan's phone directed them to the party at Hallelujah Acres. It was a farm on the outskirts of town. They followed a line of cars and parked in a field where others were parking. They saw people get out of their vehicles, strip, and head to the farmhouse. They did likewise.

Wearing a hat, sunglasses, and sandals and carrying a pie, mother and daughter walked confidently toward the crowd. Cyne said, "Ahhh. I love the feel of the warm sun on my skin."

Megan turned to her mother and said, "Me too. Being naked just feels right." She smiled at her.

Cyne smiled back. She noticed that her daughter's attention had drifted. She followed her gaze and saw a naked, young man with blond hair greet and hug a naked, young woman. She looked back at her daughter and saw her body stiffen and her mouth turned down.

When they got to the house, they went to the tables with the food. There was a thin, fit woman in her mid-forties with dirty, blond hair greeting everyone. They waited their turn and then approached. Megan said, "We have some pies for you."

"Bless you. We can never have too many desserts," she said. Her smile was warm and genuine. Her body was tanned. Long, hard nipples protruded from ample breasts. "You can put them here." She pointed to a table on the right. She went with them and asked pleasantly, "Is this your first time at a nudist event?"

Cyne laughed. Her breasts shook as the soft flesh wobbled. She said, "Yes. Our pale, pasty bodies and severe tan lines gave us away, didn't they?"

Megan said, "I met a young man named Mike Trevose the other day. He mentioned this event to celebrate National Nude Day. I was intrigued. I hope you don't mind that we crashed the party."

"No, not at all. I'm Trisha Trevose. Mike's mom. Welcome to our family's farm." The easy-going women extended her hand.

"I"m Megan." They exchanged smiles and shook hands.

"My son is around here somewhere." She smiled at the pretty girl and said, "He's single."

Cyne stepped forward. The women grasped hands. "Nice to meet you. I am Cyne and my daughter is single too."

Megan blushed and the older women giggled at her discomfort. Trisha said, "So how are you feeling about your first foray into the naturalist lifestyle?

"Loving it," Cyne said. "The sun and the breeze feels great on my skin."

"Me too," Megan said. "But I feel out of style. We are hairy beasts rocking 1970's bushes and all the women and most of the men are smooth and hairless. I usually wax, but I had a bad break up and I've let things go."

Cyne looked down and studied Trisha's bare pussy and said, "I haven't been dating and I haven't been diligent either. I usually trim, but I must say, seeing how nice you look, I'm ready to get a Brazilian."

"Come this way. I can fix you up in a jiffy."

"What? We couldn't ask you to do that," Megan said.

"It's no problem at all. I'm guessing Mike didn't mention that I'm a full-service cosmetologist. I worked on movie sets styling hair, doing nails, giving massages, waxing, and applying makeup. I did whatever was necessary to make the men and women beautiful and camera ready. It won't take long and I won't take no for an answer."

She walked toward the house. They followed.

"What movies did you work on?" Cyne asked.

"The Hunger Games and X-Men series, Get Smart, and many small-budget, independent films."

"Wow!" Megan said.

Trisha said over her shoulder, "I've also worked on porn shoots and yes, those guys have huge cocks and I got to handle them. It was all very professional. Not!"

She laughed and added, "The guys were good sports. It was fun seeing and feeling their gigantic cocks when I applied body makeup or waxed their junk. It's a bit like going to the zoo and seeing exotic animals."

She opened the screen door, ushered them in, and said, "Go up the stairs and into the first room on the right. I have a table in there I use for waxing and massages. Dad swears my Swedish massages are the only thing that can relieve his arthritis pain."

She followed them in, up the stairs, and into the room. She turned on the machine that heated her wax. "You're in luck. Everyone in the family wanted a waxing for today's party. I have all the supplies out."

She saw a look of shock on Cyne's face. She said, "It might seem that waxing family members is too much, but some say that waxing anyone's pubic hair is too intimate. Nudity isn't an issue for members of my family. My grandparents were naturalists. My parents raised me that way and I continued the family tradition.

"I have skills and my family reaps the benefits. For us, it's no different than if we had a relative who was a dentist. We'd all go to him. I've seen, touched, and waxed hundreds of cocks and vaginas. There's nothing sexual about the process.

"Nudity and the human body don't freak us out. Men had penises and everyone knows they have erections. Pardon the pun, but erections aren't a big deal. Guys wake up with morning wood and get boners for no reason at all. A young man will get hard a dozen times a day. They aren't all sexual. Some are a phenomenon. Nudist women understand that and ignore them. The nudist men aren't chastised for them. They roll over onto their stomachs or temporary cover-up.

"We women have our issues. When I'm on my period and I have a string dangling out of my vagina because I use Tampons. There's no reason for either sex to be embarrassed about our bodies."

"You're right," Cyne said. "Sorry. I made a face."

Trisha nodded and said, "Megan, since you've done this before, why don't you get on the table and go first. Let mom see that it isn't as bad or painful as she fears."

Megan hopped up on the table. The table's back was raised slightly. She got comfortable and asked, "When you were working on porno movies, what's the biggest cock you saw?"

"Eight inches is standard. I saw some that were nine to ten inches long. Ten inches is scary. I heard some guys have twelve-inch penises. I also heard they have trouble getting it hard enough to use it."

Trisha went and assembled her supplies. She came back with a tray. She said, "Ideally when you are getting a Brazilian, your pubes are a quarter inch long. If they are shorter, I don't have enough to grab. If the hair is longer, it hurts more and I'll have trouble doing a good a job. Some of the hair is likely to break above the skin's surface."

"Mine's much longer than that," Megan confessed.

"No problem. I'll trim it. Spread your legs," Trisha said. She picked up her electric razor and flicked it on.

Megan opened her legs. Trisha quickly chopped her pubes. She had to touch the young woman's legs and sex to do the job. Then, she shut the device off and set it aside. Next, she spritzed Megan's pussy. "This will clean the area of oils and fluids that might inhibit the effectiveness of the wax."

She rubbed the college student's genitals.

Megan gasped, "Oh."

Trisha laughed gently and said, "It is a very intimate procedure. We will be very good friends by the end."

She took a towel and wiped the areas she'd touched. She picked up a bottle and poured a honey-colored, viscose material on her hand. She coated Megan's sex and asshole. "This is an oil that will protect your skin."

She saw Megan clenching her teeth and holding her breath. She said, "Don't be embarrassed and feel like you can't make a noise. It feels good to have your pussy rubbed. I know it. You know it and your mother knows it. These hands have made Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence groan. It's okay to let it out."

"Oh!" Megan moaned and exhaled loudly. "Thank you. I was struggling to pretend it didn't feel good."

The other women laughed in a kind, understanding way.

Trisha brought her pot of wax over. Cyne came over and stood next to her daughter. She watched as Trisha used a wooden stick to apply the wax. She asked, "How hot is the wax?"

"Warm, not hot. Right, Megan."

"Yes."

Trisha dabbed at her bikini line and said, "See how quickly the wax has cooled. Now for the fun part." She grabbed the wax and said, "Deep breath and exhaled."

When Megan released the air, Trisha tugged on the wax ripping it quickly off her body. Then, she patted and rubbed the now hairless skin. She explained to Cyne, "This helps you get over the shock."

She repeated the process many times. Slowly, but surely, all of Megan's bush disappeared.

"Okay, young lady. Up on your hands and knees. Time to get those wild hairs that grow around your asshole." Megan got into position. Cyne patted her firm, white butt. She turned to Cyne and said, "Remember when you had an ass this fit and firm?"

The older women chuckled. Cyne said, "Barely. It's been many, many years."

"For me too," Trisha agreed.

"Ah, you two look great," Megan said.

"Thanks," Trisha said, 'you're only saying that hoping I will be gentle."

Trisha dabbed wax on her backside around her anus. She ripped it off taking all the hair away.

Megan whimpered.

"Last step," Trisha announced. She poured a different solution on her hand and rubbed it all over the young woman's genitals.

"Oh," Megan moaned. She closed her eyes and dipped her head. Trisha said, "This lotion is to calm, moisturize, and nourish the skin. It has botanicals and antioxidants to help smooth the area and prevent ingrown hairs. I'll give each of you a bottle so you can apply it at home. It will take a day or two for you to fully recover."

She thoroughly coated the area she had waxed. She gave the young woman extra time and extra strokes knowing how good the lotion and her touch felt.

"Oh. Oh," Megan groaned.

Her mother blushed watching her daughter being masturbated. After thirty seconds, Trisha stopped and said, "All done, precious. Mom, it's your turn."

Megan got off the table. Cyne got on and said, "That didn't seem to be too terrible an experience and it looks great. So smooth and sleek. Be gentle, it's my first time. Ha! It's been more than two decades since I said that!"

Everyone laughed. Trisha got out new supplies -- a new stick and separate pot of wax. She went to work. She was as quick and efficient as before. There were more cries of pain this time. Cyne laughed at how scared and what a bad client she was. There were also moans of pleasure.

Trisha let Megan do the honors and rip off the wax that cleared her mother's backside. Megan declined her offer of applying the soothing salve at the end of the procedure. She said, "You do it. I want my mother to be able to tell her friends that the hand that caressed Jennifer Lawrence's pussy also touched hers."

They all laughed. Cyne said, "She knows me too well. I will tell my friends." They all laughed harder.

As Trisha was putting her supplies away and washing her hands. Megan asked, "Do you wax yourself?"

"No. I'm not flexible enough. When my mother was feeling better, we'd do each other, and, of course, before my husband died, he was always eager to get between my legs to give me a Brazilian or do anything else."

"I'm sorry," Megan said. "I didn't mean to remind you of that tragedy."

"It's okay. It's not like I don't think of him every day. Dozens of times actually. He was a good man." She sighed heavily and said, "Lately, Mike has been handling the chore. I do him. He does me. Come, let me introduce you to everyone."

The ladies left the house and mingled. Trisha made many introductions. The mother and daughter were well received. Cyne couldn't help but notice that a couple of times over the next two hours, her daughter would become distracted. It happened when Megan saw a certain good-looking, young, blond guy in their area. The same guy that first caused the reaction in the parking area.

Her daughter would stare at him and then quickly look away when he glanced in her direction. Cyne noticed that he was behaving the same way. He watched her daughter and then quickly averted his eyes when she looked his way. She thought to herself, "Interesting. Something's going on."

When an opportunity presented itself, Cyne slipped away and searched out the young man. She found him down by the swimming hole. People were frolicking in water where the stream that ran through the property widened and had formed sandbars and pockets of deep water.

When he can out of the stream, his nude body glistened as sunlight hit the beads of water on his skin. He looked so handsome, momentarily she was speechless. Then, she walked up to him and said, "Hello, My name is Cyne."

He glanced at her naked body. He checked out her ample breasts that sagged slightly, her cleft sex which was visible between her toned thighs, and her pronounced tan lines. He didn't ogle her or leer. It was a quick look and then he focused on her eyes.

She studied his body longer and more intently. He was a muscular youth and his dick was well proportioned. Blond hair. Blue eyes.

When her eyes finally met his, he said, "I'm Mike Trevose. My family owns this farm and my mother is putting on this event. I'm glad that you came. Is this your first nude day celebration?"

Cyne laughed and pirouetted. She thought, "Why did I spin around and show him my butt? I'm acting like some giddy school girl." She blushed and said, "Ahh. I guess it's obvious with these tan lines."

"Yes," he answered. He gave her a kind smiled and continued to look her in the eye.

She thought, "Wow! What a nice guy. Handsome, hunky, and polite. How many other twenty-year-olds would be looking me in the eye when they had the opportunity to look at my boobs and naked bits. I'm impressed."

She said, "Oh. I met your mother. What a great lady."

"Yes. She is."

Mike put his hands on his hips. His ample dicks hung down. Water dripped off it and hit the ground. They carried on a normal conversation about the farm, where he was going to school, and the weather. They talked about nudism and the events planned for today. Each enjoyed the talk and getting to know the other.

He looked at his watch and said, "Dinner is about to be served now. Care to join me? We can talk about who you are going to be in the contest."

"Sure," she answered sounding like a schoolgirl with a crush.

"Great. Give me second." He turned to the stream and shouted, "Dinner is being served." A cowbell began to clang in the distance. Everyone got out of the water and made their way to the farmhouse. Mike and Cyne walked together.

When they arrived at the house, Cyne saw her daughter scanning the crowd. When she saw her mother, she waved. Then, she blanched. Cyne knew why. She had intertwined her arm with Mike's. She smiled broadly loving the look of distress on her child's face.

"Ouch!" Cyne cried out. She'd stubbed her toe on an exposed tree root. She tripped and fell. Her right boob pressed against Mike's arm. He turned to help her and the breast raked down his body. He reached out to catch her and his right hand latched onto her left tit. He couldn't save her. She stumbled to the ground and her face ended up in his crotch.

His dick bounced against her face. If she had opened her mouth it could have easily slipped inside.

"Are you all right?" Mike asked. He knelt down and got his dick out of her face.

"Mom, are you okay?" Megan said as she rushed to her side.

"I'm fine," Cyne replied. "I'm embarrassed for tripping, but I'm not hurt."

The two young people each took an arm and assisted her as she stood. She said, "Mike, I'm sorry I fell into you. I don't usually perform fellatio so clumsily."

She laughed hard. Mike didn't know what to do or say and was silent. Megan used a scolding tone and said, "Mother!"

"Come on! It was funny. Let's get some food. Mike, is your invitation to eat together still open?"

He nodded.

"Great. Come on Megan, let's get in line. Mike, if you get the chance, take a slice of the blueberry pie. Megan made them. She's not only smart and beautiful, but she's a good cook."

That comment generated another cry of exasperation from Megan. "Mother!"

The three of them got their food, sat, and enjoyed the conversation and the food. Mike did get a piece of pie and praised it deservedly. Cyne slipped away and left the two kids talking.

"Your mother's great," Mike said.

"Your mother is great. She made us feel at home. She introduced us to everyone and she . . . Ah, she assisted us in our beauty regimen."

"Good." Mike had noticed both Megan and Cyne were hairless. He'd also caught a whiff of his mother's after-waxing lotion and putting two and two together. He assumed his mom had given them a Brazilian today.