Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah said his dad had reminded him about protection the first time he'd asked but other than that they hadn't been weird about it. They knew that the two of them were pretty serious about each other and that they'd raised their son to be careful and respectful towards women.

Becky hadn't been ready and Noah had been happy to wait for her. He'd told her there was no rush and meant it. Becky just liked to sleep next to him, hearing him breathing and feeling his warmth against her skin. He'd been so nervous stripping down to his boxers in front of her that first time it was adorable. She hadn't felt uncomfortable shedding her own clothes at all because she knew Noah loved her and accepted her.

They had made out for while and then used his telescope to gaze at the stars as he'd stroked her bare back. Suddenly he'd pulled away, looking embarrassed and she'd realised he'd gotten hard. He'd been looking at her breasts rather than the night skies and she'd told him it was okay, she wanted him to look. It wasn't as she hadn't felt the hardness before, pressing against her as they'd danced at prom or when they were kissing in the car but she could understand the difference. Her heart had been racing but it had felt right to reach out and stroke it.

It was the first time she'd touched it with her hands and it was larger than she'd expected, around 8 inches and by looking him the eyes she'd let him know she loved it just as she loved every part of him.

They'd progressed a lot since then, learning about handjobs and blowjobs together and she'd loved him even more for the way his hand had trembled as she'd guided it between her legs.

Even so Noah and Becky hadn't taken things further until a few weeks ago, right here, losing their virginity together. She loved horse riding so hadn't bled but the sensation of him inside her had been weird. He'd told her she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and she could tell he meant it. They'd started off slow but things were definitely improving. Every step of the way he was touchingly eager to make sure he was doing it right, that she was okay and happy.

Some of her friends had lost their virginity early but she was so pleased she'd waited for the right person, being so intimate with Noah felt so right and special.

Last week she'd snuck Noah into the house whilst her parents were away and she'd experienced her first orgasm with his penis inside her, though his fingers caressing her clit had helped.

Tonight she could read the keenness in his eyes to experience it again and she shared it but knew that they wouldn't with everyone in the house. He'd had a taste and wanted more.

They kissed and Noah slipped his hands under her sweater.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"That's Laura settled for the night." Suzanne sighed as she leaned back against her strong husband. The first few months had been pretty sleepless but the baby was now regularly sleeping through the night. They both felt much more human now.

Mark had mentioned trying for another baby but she'd threatened to cut off his penis if it came anywhere near her without a condom on. It hadn't stopped them from practicing though. Before Laura they hadn't been able to keep their hands off of each other and that old feeling had soon returned once they'd gotten a few restful nights.

She'd joked, or half joked, that Mark didn't desire her any more but the way he'd been that first time after Laura had been born had soon dispelled that. All those pent up months meant the sex had been pretty wild and she'd felt like she'd walk bowlegged for days.

Things had cooled off since then but not by much. Mark would joke that motherhood was sexy and she'd say the same about fatherhood and then they'd fall in to bed and make love.

Something banged next door in Noah's room.

"Do you think they're making out in there?" Suzanne whispered, scandalized, a little disgusted but mostly amused.

"I don't care about what they're doing when we could be making out in here." Mark replied suggestively, also whispering as he pulled his wife into his embrace.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Russells were listening to the radio. The main news story was how downtown Dallas had been saved from the League of Villains by the efforts of a team of superheroes led by Cathode Ray.

Simon shot his wife an amused glance and she returned it, as first Noah and Becky and then his daughter and son-in-law came down the stairs. They remembered what it was like to young and in love.

The young pairs would probably be pretty horrified if they knew that the older couple still indulged in that sort of thing, and quite often in fact. The old fire had never entirely gone away and with Noah so often out of the house seeing Becky, they'd been rediscovering each other.

The family opened some wine, and Simon poured some scotch, Mark opting to join him.

The family relaxed and settled down to watch a movie. Simon objected to Pirates of the Caribbean but was quickly overruled and then refuted his objection by saying he'd been thinking it was another movie entirely. The family laughed together; they were used to him getting mixed up about modern popular culture.

About half way in Barbara went into the kitchen to pop some more popcorn when there was a knock on the front door. She paused briefly to wonder who that could be but heard her husband get up to answer it.

Second later a vibrant purple smoke began to fill the house. It moved fast and with purpose. Barbara barely had time to scream when she saw it and then it shot around her, filling her nose and lungs. The bowl of popcorn clattered on the tiles as the woman collapsed to join it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let me explain," Said the girl. "You have all inhaled my magics and are under my control. Your thoughts are your own but everything else is mine." She explained but leaving out about the tweaks she'd made to the mechanics of the powder. Not much tampering, just enough to loosen their inhibitions and make a little bit harder to resist her seductions.

"What do you want?" Mark asked. He gazed around the room, assessing the situation. Simon and Noah seemed stunned but were holding up better than the women. His wife was crying silently, as was Becky. His mother-in-law had her eyes closed and was praying noiselessly.

Hayley was impressed at the levelness of his voice. His eyes showed fear but there was no trace of it when he spoke. He still thought he could control the situation. She liked that.

"Just to get to know you all better. Yesterday was my 18th birthday and this family was my present." Hayley replied sweetly as she stroked his cheek. She particularly liked the way he tried to flinch away from her touch, but couldn't. "We're going to have a chat and you have no choice but to give me truthful, honest answers."

Mark processed the information silently. This girl may have been 18, but seemed remarkably self-possessed for her age. There was no sign of indecision or lack of confidence on her face or in her body language. She was exceptionally beautiful, blonde with a flawless complexion and dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl, blazer, blouse and pleated skirt and beneath it a body built for sex. To look at her you wouldn't have thought she'd be the type to do something like this.

"Please. We have a baby. You don't need all of us. Let the women and my daughter go." Mark reasoned, trying to keep it together. Breaking down due to fear for his family would not help them. He'd seen a lot during his time as a cop in the city. He'd seen criminals with superpowers, unbelievable technology and magic, but he thought he'd left that life behind.

Whilst he'd been talking he'd tried to move his hand or to form a fist and had been unable to do so. At the same time he'd turned his attention to the other people in the room. At first he'd assumed they were all different but no, he realised, they were all identical copies of one girl, dark and with an exotic complexion, possibly Iranian, definitely Middle Eastern descent. Alotta. He recognised her from a description from a bank raid he'd heard of three years ago.

"Please...let me ...take my baby." Suzanne pleaded. Mark's heart broke to see her suffering this fear and trauma. The move here was supposed to have saved her this. He'd never wanted to hold her in arms as much as he did now.

"One of my friend's 'sisters' will take good care of Laura and see no harm comes to her." Hayley informed them. "Let's lay the cards on the table; you can't escape or even move to hurt us. You have no choice but to believe me when I tell you that you will all be safe and sound once this weekend is over."

"And until then?" Simon growled.

"We're going to party." Alotta chimed in menacingly.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley inspected the room. Everything had gone very smoothly. She'd used the same spell Gethsemane had used on her father all those years ago and now this family was hers. The Russells had been arranged on the couches and armchairs, the men on one side, the women on the other.

She poured herself a scotch and mentally prepared herself for the game about to be played. Casually she walked over behind the males. It felt good to hold power over them.

"Three fine specimens of manhood," She spoke, addressing the watching women. "All of them good men. You love them, trust them?" She added, rhetorically. "What you need to learn is that all men will betray you. Deep down, even the good ones, all they want is pussy."

She ran a hand through Noah's thick black hair and let it fall to rest on his shoulder.

"You're wrong. Not all men are like that!" Becky cried out.

Hayley smiled and used her head to indicate that Alotta should move into the centre of the room. Alotta was truly a sight to behold, clad in a top that plunged low to reveal a deep, mouth watering cleavage and was short to display her bare, flat midriff. A very short denim skirt clung to the curve of her hips, a pair of white high, high heels accentuated the length of her shapely legs.

"You saw how they looked at her. They couldn't help themselves....they checked out her oval face, her big, ripe tits, her crotch and for the briefest of seconds they all wondered what it would be like to fuck her."

"No." Suzanne spat.

"Oh, sure they all looked away... all the hot women out there-they pretend not to notice but they do."

Alotta smiled as the men's gazes returned to her body.

Their eyes lingered a little longer this time. They didn't want to but they couldn't help it. She knew she was hot. It would get harder and harder for them to pull their eyes away.

"Hey Simon. How long have you and Barbara been married?" Hayley asked, running hand down over his shirt, making him swallow.

"27 years."

"Have you ever cheated on your wife?"

"No. I love my wife." The mature man replied and Hayley smiled. The spell compelled them to only speak the truth and that had been the answer she'd wanted to hear.

"You're a good looking man...there must been opportunities...times when you were tempted?"

"....yes...once..." Simon swallowed. He'd tried not to answer but he'd spoken the words anyway. It hadn't been a proud time for him and no one knew about it.

"Tell us, Simon. Who was she?"

"Oh God...Nancy...she kept coming on to me... "

"Nancy?!" Barbara cried, this revelation entirely new to her. The woman had been a waitress at the diner for a few years. Barbara had considered her a friend and was only just finding out her husband had lusted after this woman.

"Barb, nothing happened. I swear!" Simon cried out, trying to reassure his wife of his fidelity and to ease the hurt from her face.

"But you wanted to fuck her?"

"....yes..." He croaked, his stomach churning from the shame of it. He couldn't meet the eyes of anyone in the room but he could feel them on him. His wife's, his daughter's... his son's.

"Did you think about what her pussy would feel like?"

"....yes..."

"Please...stop this..please." Suzanne begged. They were a church going family who didn't cuss, let alone discuss the private details of their lives. Her father was a good man and he didn't deserve to be humiliated like this, her mom finding out in public.

"What about you, Mark?" Said Hayley, Suzanne's outburst earning her a bit of the same treatment. "Does your wife have any friends you've thought about fucking?"

Mark scowled at the girl. He tried to fight the compulsion to speak but the effort made his head swim. He was getting hot under collar and could feel the sweat beading on his brow.

"Yes." He growled through gritted teeth.

"What's her name and what makes you want her?"

"Sam...she has really big..."

"Tits?"

"Yes... I like... her big... tits."

Hayley downed her second scotch and whispered something in Mark's ear, noticing how could he smelled; a nice woody, outdoor scent. Could he smell how wet his confessions were making her?

" I've thought about...fucking...her when we were making love." Mark said, his cheeks reddening as his shameful secrets spilled out of his mouth and at the bad language he'd been made to use. He looked over at his wife's face, trying to meet her eyes. If only she would meet his eyes she'd see his pain and his love for her. It was normal to have fantasies; he'd have never done anything to act on them. She had to know that.

"How do you feel about your precious husband now, Suzanne?"

The clock ticked as his wife mentally composed her answer but Mark was pleased to a look of defiance in eyes when she glanced his way.

"I love my husband, you bitch. He's flesh and blood...we're all only human... but I know that he loves me and would never hurt me!" She spat. She couldn't claw these bitches' eyes out but she wasn't going to let them tear down her happy marriage without a fight. Her relationship with Mark was stronger than that.

Hayley barely blinked. The woman would be eating her words when her husband had his married cock in Hayley's pussy. "Sweetie," She said, addressing Alotta, "could one of you pop into the kitchen and fix me a sandwich? All this confessing has made me a tad peckish."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley climbed onto Simon's lap and straddled him. It felt good to have a man between her legs as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. In no time he was bare-chested and she loved being able to run her hands over it as his wife looked on helplessly.

"Please... I don't want you to do this..." He groaned. "Please stop..."

He had a nice mat of dark curls over his pecs that ran down over his flat stomach, just like Hayley liked it. His soulful brown eyes were adorably anguished as he shivered when Hayley bent down to plant kisses on his exposed torso and nipples. He couldn't help noticing the way her large breasts, so close to his face, strained against the cotton of her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra but they were tantalisingly pert and firm.

To his horror he realised his treacherous cock was beginning to stir inside his pants. Half of him wanted her to get off of him but the other half didn't. He tried telling himself that it was because he didn't want everyone to see the hard-on tenting against his fly.

"Hmmm... I think someone is enjoying this..." Hayley giggled, putting her hand between her thighs to grip his cock and massage it to full harness. "Your husband has a nice big cock, Barbara."

"I don't...want to cheat on my wife..."

Alotta watched as Simon's eyes widened as the girl riding him peeled off her blouse and forced him to bury his face between her bouncy tits.

"Oh God...your tits are amazing..." She heard Simon mutter as, without prompting, he started to suck on them. His protestations had disappeared, all thoughts of his wife gone as the formerly faithful man gave in to temptation. The girl was just too hot and it felt so good having her writhing on his lap.

Hayley rewarded that a little admission by bringing his big rough hands up so that he could cup and squeeze them and to pinch her hard, aroused nipples.

"You just have to say yes and then you can fuck me....that's what you want, isn't it?"

"I..." Simon groaned. His cock was so hard he couldn't think clearly. He couldn't believe he was actually contemplating engaging in adulterous sex in front of his whole family. It was crazy, insane. Other than that one time he'd had no trouble staying faithful to his wife. He'd taught his son to be a good man by trying to be a good example.

"Dad...don't. Fight it." Noah called out.

"I'm such a dirty little slut. I guarantee you the best fuck of your life." Hayley whispered in his ear.

"Oh God..." He moaned. How could he decide to throw away everything for one night with this girl? It shouldn't matter that she was young, nubile and tasted so good or that she was the hottest girl he'd ever seen and always dreamed of.

It did though. He finally admitted it to himself. If she'd have come into his life thirty years earlier he'd have chosen her over Barbara. He had bowed down to societal pressure to find a nice, respectable girl, done that and considered himself happy but he'd always secretly wondered what it would have been like moving from one slut to the next.

"Yes." He said, barely audibly. Damn the consequences. He needed to fuck this slut hard.

Hayley kissed him, deep and probing, taking his breath away. She didn't want to give him any chance for second thoughts and his conscience to rear its head. She slipped her tongue into his willing mouth and grinned breathily as he reciprocated the favour.

The spell was broken now that Simon had given in into lust. His hands were all over her now, pushing up her skirt, groping her ass as her hands worked deftly to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. His eyes filled with hunger and desire, he held his waistband, lifted his hips and shoved his pants down his thick thighs to the floor.

"mmm look at that nice, fat cock." Hayley beamed appreciatively. Simon did not disappoint. She looked at his thick, big cock as she removed her damp panties. The room and everyone in it faded away as she sank down and impaled herself on it. Her pussy was so wet his member slipped in easily.

"Oh God...your pussy is so tight..." Simon groaned as his cock disappeared inside her all the way down to his balls.

"Oh yeah...fuck me...that's it..." Hayley moaned as he began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock deep inside her. "Fuck this little whore hard..." She continued, taking the silver cross he wore around his neck and sucking on it, as he surrendered his faith along with his life of contented fidelity.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alotta rolled her eyes as she watched her friend's pussy get penetrated by the mature man's shaft. The girl had completely forgotten everyone else in the room.

Alotta considered that rude but shrugged her shoulders; Hayley had always had daddy issues.

She decided to have her own fun. Hayley had ordered her not to fuck anyone there was still plenty so stuff she could get up to. It's not as if she needed Hayley's permission. She'd been seducing men a lot longer than Hayley.

She stood in front of Noah and removed his glasses. Then she lifted his arms, leaned down and tugged off his t-shirt. She gazed at his broad freckled shoulder, his lean youthful physique and licked her lips seductively. His spread of chest hair was lighter than his father's and felt downy soft as her fingertips traced over the contours of his muscles.

"Leave him alone. He's just a boy." Barbara called out, a mother trying to protect her son from a slut who didn't care about him, who only wanted to use her child for sick sexual gratification. Her husband had fallen under their spell and she desperately wanted to save her son from the same fate.

"Feels like a man to me..." Alotta responded, reaching down to grab his bulge and give it a squeeze. "A whole lot of man, too...and hard. Turned on by watching my friend fuck your dad?"