Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus...I..." Noah sobbed. His cock had a mind of its own sometimes. He was horrified that the sight of his father's hands spreading Hayley's juicy ass cheeks was actually turning him on. He tried to look away but that was worse; it meant his mind supplied the images to go with the grunting and slick, wet sounds emanating from the corner. "I'm sorry, Mom."

Alotta unzipped his jeans and snuck her hand inside. She loved this part...fishing in around in the warm dark...soft boxers...the coarseness of body hair, the hard cock and weight of the balls. Her heart began to race a little faster. There'd been cute, inexperienced boys from good Christian families like this back when she been in High School but she'd preferred the bad boys back then.

Maybe she'd been missing out.

"Hey, Becky...have you fucked him yet?" Alotta enquired of the whimpering teen, as she pulled out her boyfriend's throbbing shaft and began to pump it up and down in her palm.

Across the room Barbara gulped down breath at the sight of her son's large genitals and forced herself to look away. If Hayley or Alotta asked her the right questions she'd have been forced, no matter how much it shamed her, to admit to a growing arousal.

"Please ...don't..." Noah pleaded. This shouldn't be happening. Those details were been private, intimate and special. They'd waited until they'd both been ready and he'd only told Chris, his best buddy, who he trusted completely.

"...yes...we've... made love..." Becky cried, tears streaking down her face. She refused to use that word for what they'd done.

This couldn't be happening. She felt numb. She'd liked Noah's dad and hadn't been expecting to ever be in the room as some slut bounced up and down on his cock. Another slut was fondling her boyfriend's balls, her insidious words poisoning him. "It was beautiful. Everything I hoped it would be. Please.... leave him alone."

Alotta stepped back and perched on the edge of the coffee table. For a second Becky was relieved. Perhaps they'd be spared. Suzanne must have thought so too because the older woman shot a reassuring smile in her direction.

They were wrong though. Alotta spread her legs to allow Noah a good look at her shaved pussy. From the way his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down she figured he was enjoying the view.

"I like to keep it nice and smooth...just like in the pornos. You like watching porn, Noah?"

"...yes..."

"Oh God..." Barbara whimpered. She'd closed her eyes when Simon had really started rutting away like an animal but she couldn't close her ears. It was perfectly normal for young men to look at that stuff but there were some things a mother didn't need to hear.

Of course...she'd always figured that he did...

"What sort of thing are you into, Noah? Lesbos, black girls...bondage?"

"...yeah...lesbians..." Noah admitted reluctantly, his cheeks reddening so much he thought his face would catch fire. He really wished he could tuck his cock away. He was willing it to go soft but it refused to do so. He couldn't stop looking between Alotta's legs. He didn't want to but it looked like a pussy from the movies. He'd secretly been a little disappointed when he'd discovered his girlfriend only trimmed her blonde bush.

Out of nowhere the slut was joined by an exact duplicate of herself and the pair started making out, their hands playing with each other's wet holes. The sight made Noah's cock twitch.

A third copy appeared beside the boy and ran her hand over the bicep of his right arm. "Show us how you like to jack off, Noah." She giggled lightly.

He glanced over at Becky, his eyes frantically trying to communicate that he didn't want to do this. A wave of nausea swept through him as he tried to stop his body obeying her commands. Against his will his right hand moved to take hold of his 8 inches, his thumb rubbing over its swollen head as the other one started to tug on his ball sack.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley was cumming hard, her back arched as she gazed cruelly at Barbara. One of Alotta's doubles had forced the woman to open her eyes and watch as her husband made the girl cum.

"Oh shit...yes..." Simon moaned, as Hayley raked her nails over his thighs.

She was panting hard, his pounding and the pleasure was almost too much to bear, and then it was gone too quickly, leaving her sexually satisfied but wanting more.

"Why don't you tell your wife how good this feels?" She suggested wolfishly as the afterquakes and tremors still held sway of every sinew of her body.

Without any guilt, the married man looked over at his stricken, heartbroken wife. "This is...the best..fuck of my life..." He grunted.

"You're making him do this..." Barbara sobbed, unable to believe Simon was capable of this.

"Look at her, Simon," Hayley commanded, making sure his eyes were on Barbara. "All those years with one woman. Do you wish you'd been out fucking little whores like me instead?"

"Yes." He grunted. It was the truth. He could tell he was going to cum soon, from the tightness in his balls and the way his chest was heaving. Any doubts about whether this had been the right thing to do had vanished. "I should never have settled down when I could have been out there getting laid."

Just like that, he'd thrown away everything that had meant anything to him, but he didn't care. He squeezed his eyes shut and got in a few more thrusts before he filled her with his load.

Breathing heavily, Hayley smiled. Her father hadn't just been a weak man. All it took was the right slut to come along, and even the most faithful guys could be induced to give up everything they believed in.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noah had been trying to hold off, by going slow, fighting the urge to jerk off hard. The twin girls had made it harder by removing their tops, exposing the most bountiful pairs of natural tits he'd ever seen. He couldn't stop wishing that he was between them, wedged between their writhing, naked bodies.

They kissed, filling the air with wet, sloppy sounds and their fingers glistened as pussy lips were parted to reveal the tender pinkness within.

He was so horny by now he barely cared that he was about shoot his load in front of everybody he cared about. He was passed the point of no return; he couldn't have stopped himself even if he'd wanted to.

"Awww shit...shittt!" He cried, his face scrunching up as jets of his spunk splattered over his sweaty chest and stomach. He'd never cum this hard from jerking off before.

He hadn't even cum that hard the first time he and Becky had done it. He gulped down breathed as the red spots and stars in front of his eyes slowly rescinded and his vision returned.

He saw the girl who been fucking his dad climb off of him, his father pulling up his pants and the girl whispering something in his ear.

"Hey son... you ever eat Becky's pussy?" Simon asked matter-of-factly, as he walked over to where his son was seated.

"Jesus, dad...!" Noah gulped. He'd wanted to do that with Becky but she'd never suggested it and he wasn't going to tell his dad he'd been too nervous to ask. He barely recognised his old man. Instead of the usual good-natured humour he usually saw in them his father's eyes had become cold. How could one sexual encounter change a man so much? "What has she done to you?!"

"She's opened my eyes to what sort of man I am...the type of man I want you to be." Simon replied, reaching down to hold one of Alotta's tits. The doppels had quickly returned to the ether once they had served their purpose of titillating the sweet, young man. "Look her pussy, son. Don't you want to know what a real woman's snatch tastes like?"

"I...love Becky. I won't do it."He protested.

Alotta could tell he was feeling more relaxed, relatively speaking, now his cock was softening, the pressure off. But the seed of evil had been planted and was being to take root in him. He couldn't help but listen to his father's words. The man had guided him all his life, had been there for him and now that man had changed so completely.

"Don't buy into all that fidelity crap. A young guy like you should be out playing the field, banging a different chick every night." Simon coaxed him. "Look at Becky and then look at her." He added, pointing to Alotta. "Becky's sweet but she's a skinny thing and her tits are nothing compared to that pair. Be honest, son, isn't this slut better than your girlfriend in every way?"

Noah swallowed hard. His mouth felt dry and he licked his lips, wished he could stand and pace, do something to clear the fog from his brain. He wanted to drown out and ignore what his own father was suggesting.

He glanced over at his crying girlfriend. She'd given herself to him and didn't deserve this. He loved her, and hadn't even looked at other girls since they'd gotten together. His eyes drifted back to Alotta. The image of her naked body was seared on his brain now.

"...yes..." Noah croaked. He'd truly believed Becky to be the most beautiful girl in the world but now he'd seen Alotta and Hayley, his girlfriend looked dull in comparison. How would he ever be able to look at her again and feel any sense of desire for her?

Simon clapped a chummy hand on his son's shoulder and encouraged Noah forward.

You could see the exact moment that Noah surrendered to his lusts.

"No..." Becky mouthed silently, shaking her head aghast as he pushed his jeans down and then pulled them off, not once removing his eyes from the erotic sight before him.

Alotta's eyes brightened as she watched the boy slowly crawl towards her. Some mental part of him was trying to fight against his descent into debauchery, but mostly it was lust she saw in his eyes as his gaze trawled all over every inch of her luscious body before fixating on her cunt.

His sense of right and wrong had been deeply engrained. A small part of his mind was telling him to stop but the urge to sample this slut was just too strong to fight now.

"Stick a couple of fingers inside, feel how good and wet it is." Simon proposed and smiled as his son started to finger Alotta's pussy. He had a few more suggestions but he saw Noah didn't need any more encouragement; those pornos had given him all the ideas he needed.

His tongue circled her clit, flicking and dancing across it more than a few times. "You like that?" Noah asked, shooting a look up at Alotta from between her dewy thighs.

"Oh yeah..." She sighed, gazing down into his puppy dog eyes and seeing his face break into a smile. Becky began to cry silently. It broke her heart to see her sweet, gentle, considerate boyfriend on his knees, pleasing some other girl. She'd kissed those full lips and they'd whispered sweet nothings to her but now they were clasped on this slut's swollen nub as his fingers were frigging her off.

Noah, after minutes, removed his hand, using both to spread Alotta's legs. He kissed and licked the sensitive folds of her labia, exploring deep with his tongue until he was tasting her musky juices.

"Oh God...your pussy tastes so good." He moaned before sucking and licking the girl's sensitive pussy lips. It made him feel satisfied to hear the way Alotta sighed from the pleasure he was giving her. Her hand was on the back of his head, encouraging him to bury his face deeper but Noah needed no encouragement.

He gazed up as he worked his tongue inside her succulent folds, the sight of her big, swaying tits and flushed face the only reward he needed. He wouldn't have thought it possible but he was getting hard again and he started to jack off again.

"Awww....yeah..." Alotta breathed, staring triumphantly at the girl on the couch. It aroused her have this promising, young man on his knees eating her pussy in front of his girlfriend. He'd loved Becky but the boy was hers now. The sweet, bashful boy he'd once been was gone forever.

She arched her back, feeling herself getting close to orgasm. She reached down and vulgarly parted her pussy lips with her fingers, spreading them for Noah.

"Mmmph..." Noah mumbled, savouring the rich flavour as the snatch flooded with juices. Alotta was bucking and grinding her crotch, fucking his tongue. She was going to cum because of him. He was doing that.

His face broke into a croaked grin as he glanced at his dad and saw the hungry pride in his older man's eyes. His son was like him now, given over to the basest desires all men tried so hard to suppress.

"Ohhhh....my cunt is on fire..."

He took hold of her full hips, his biceps flexing as his mouth latched on to her sopping cunt. He closed his eyes as her fingers clawed through his hair and over his back, blindly as her climax breached the defences of her mind. It was like she was falling into pixelated darkness, the world consisting of nothing but the relentless lashing of Noah's tongue and his fingers deep inside her.

"NNNnnn...nnnnn...." She keened as her synapses burned from the flashpoint of her pussy down to her toes.

The glowing tendrils eventually subsided as Noah slowed. She could feel his hot breath on her enflamed mound. She looked down at his smooth tanned back, the curve of his ass then suddenly he was pulling back and propped himself on the floor with his left hand. His eyes were locked onto hers, wanting her to watch him masturbate, his right hand gripping his swollen cock and pumping it up and down.

"Ugh.." He cried, simply, as he ejaculated his second load, his face flushed, his mouth slick from her wetness and a leer in his eyes. Alotta smiled, as the stream of jism dribbled over his fist and down onto his balls.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark had watched with ever mounting horror as first his father-in-law, and then his brother-in-law had succumbed to the advances of the sluts who had invaded the house. He'd been a fool to think he'd had any hope of controlling the situation.

Barbara and Becky seemed to have retreated inside themselves, into some happy catatonia and he hoped it saved them from witnessing the debauchery that continued on around them. He glanced at the clock over their heads.

Nearly midnight. Just few hours ago this had been a nice, normal family.

"Look at me. Look at me." He whispered to his wife over and over again. He was pleased to see that, despite the sounds and smells of the illicit sexual activities filling the air, she was holding up. He knew her. He knew that she was strong. It was just one of the many reasons he'd fallen in love with her.

He was seated close to Suzanne and took hold of her hand, squeezing it, trying to offer what little comfort he could.

His wife's eyes widened but it took him a few seconds to realise what she had, that he'd moved his hand of his own free will. He tested his legs and the left arm but they still resolutely refused to obey his brain.

But still...could the spell be weakening? Was it wearing off? Perhaps the teenage witch had overextended it's power by trying to control so many? Mark felt his heart fill with renewed hope but he knew he had to be realistic. What could he do with one arm and the rest of him as responsive as a lump of clay?

He knew it would eventually be his turn with one of the sluts. All that he could hope is that he could resist for long enough for the enchantment to break.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alotta (actually a 'sister') watched herself (or the original) as the pretty boy started to eat her out. She had to admit she was pleased by how hot she looked. What could she say?...Vanity was the least of Alotta's sins.

Alotta (this version) was pleased that she hadn't been relegated to guarding the house or childminding duties. With all this sinful carnal activity around her , the evil was practically tangible in the atmosphere.

The thought of little, innocent Laura asleep upstairs made Alotta glance over at the baby's daddy. What was it about young dads that made her pussy get wet? Perhaps Hayley wasn't the only one with daddy issues?

She shrugged the thought away. Alotta wasn't prone to introspection. All she knew was that if she wanted something she took it and, right now, she wanted Mark. He was hot in a guy-next-door way, ruggedly handsome with kind eyes.

Resolved, she sashayed over to him. She liked the way his eyes narrowed as she approached but they couldn't help travelling down to check out her tits, narrow waist and the swell of her hips. It didn't matter how happily married he was, he had a cock and that meant, deep down, he wanted her.

She coolly gazed into his angry eyes and smirked evilly as she unbuttoned his shirt, opening it up to expose his ripped body. He was naturally smooth she noted as she ran her hands over the defined muscles of his bare chest.

She reached down to grope his package. She was startled when he suddenly gripped her arm and stopped her.

"Don't..." He growled, his eyes blazing with fury.

She forced his arm down. She was a lot stronger than she looked. In the blink of an eye another doppel appeared to hold him down. He had to learn that Alotta always got her own way.

"I want you...and by the time I'm done, you'll want me too..." She promised.

"No..."

Alotta roughly yanked off his belt and manhandled him, forcing his pants to the ground. She smiled appreciatively as she saw the very promising bulge in his briefs. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down.

The man was well hung, with nice, big balls. From what she saw she suspected he'd be close to 9 inches when hard. Smiling girlishly, she dropped to her knees and began to play with the thick blonde curls above promising cock.

"I won't cheat on my wife." He spat through gritted teeth, wishing he could stop her touching him. He hadn't been with another woman since he'd met Suzanne and to feel this girl's hands on him felt wrong. He'd given his body to his wife, along with his heart and soul on their wedding day.

"That's what they all say..." Alotta giggled as she took his soft cock in her hand.

It wasn't soft for long. Despite his words his cock got hard as she expertly manipulated it.

"Ahhh..." Mark sighed involuntarily. He couldn't stop himself from vocalising the pleasure she was giving him. The girl certainly knew what she was doing...he didn't want it but that didn't stop his cock enjoying it.

He closed his eyes and tried to picture his wedding day. Suzanne had looked so beautiful in her white dress. When she'd said 'I do' had been the happiest day of his life, until the day Laura had been born.

"Ohhh..." He moaned again...this time letting his head falling back against the couch. As much as he tried to resist it, to will his cock not to swell to fill her grip, he failed. It felt too good.

He tried to pull his hand away from her clone...he had to make her stop...before... Until tonight, aside from a few impure thoughts, he'd been faithful to his wife.

Alotta smiled as he struggled. This slut was making him betray his wife...and he was enjoying it.

"You want me to suck your cock?"She offered coyly, batting her long eyelashes at him.

"....no...." Mark managed to croak. It was so tempting to just close his eyes, lean back and let her wrap her lips around his cock but he had to resist. The spell's power was diminishing...once he was back in control he could...

His mouth said no but she could tell he was wavering. Every time eyes wondered over her body they lingered longer than the time before. He'd admitted liking big breasts and her pair were very large and bouncy.

Alotta decided to ignore his answer.

She teased him, gliding the tongue over the tip of his cock, satisfied at the way the sensation made it twitch in her hand. Next she licked it up and down, the tip of her tongue finding every ridge and contour.

"Don't...stop..." He pleaded futilely.