Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls were next and she sucked first one, then the other into her mouth. He definitely liked that. She could tell by the way his whole body tingled and his knuckles whitened as he gripped onto the cushions.

She pushed his cock and balls aside and buried her lips into the coarse, dark musty space between his thighs and just below his nuts.

"Oh God..." Mark cried out. He loved it when his wife touched him there, so attuned to his likes when they were making love. But this wasn't his wife... his body was responding anyway. It didn't care that Mark had taken vows, which he didn't want to break.

He pulled his eyes away from the sight of Alotta's intimate caresses.

Across the room Noah and Simon were done, each kissing and canoodling with the naked girls draped all over them. They were barely paying any attention to this side of the room. A tiny part of his mind...a small but persistent voice was wondering why he was fighting this.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" Alotta asked again, checking the time.

The clock ticked. It was getting closer to midnight. The spell was already losing its power. Mark didn't know it but he only had to resist until then and the spell would be broken and he could remain a faithful family man, a loving husband to Suzanne and good father to their little girl.

"Suz..." Mark said, looking his wife but he trailed off. What could he say? Alotta had won. He couldn't hold back anymore.

Suzanne looked away, distraught and with despair in her pretty hazel eyes.

"....yes..." He answered, turning back to Alotta, his voice breaking as he betrayed those he loved with a word. "Yes... I want you to suck my cock..." It was clear the words had cost him. His face was drawn tight as guilt filled his eyes. He just couldn't deny it any longer.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh hell...." Mark growled as Alotta swallowed his meat, deep-throating him. He moved his hand, running his fingers through her long dark hair as her head bobbed up and down. His eyes were transfixed on her full red lips as she fellated him with relish.

"Has your dull, little wife ever sucked your cock like this?" Alotta asked levelly.

A flash of pain filled his blue eyes. She could see he felt bad hearing Suzanne described like that. He'd given into the sins of the flesh but that didn't mean he felt comfortable insulting his wife...but that would change...

"No." Mark answered, after a pregnant pause. Alotta smiled when he made no attempt to defend his wife. The truth was that he'd say anything, agree to everything just to make sure the blowjob continued.

Alotta complied. The air was filled the sound of slurping as she resumed giving him head, his hand in her hair urging her to suck his cock deeper and harder.

"NNgh..." Mark protested feebly as she squeezed his testicles, applying just enough pressure to cause him discomfort. The sensation mingled with the pleasure in a way he'd never experienced before. He'd thought he'd been satisfied when Suzanne had gone down on him but she'd never done this to him, made him felt this good.

"You prefer this slut sucking your cock, than your boring wife, don't you?" She whispered as she raked her hand over his exposed chest, glistening with perspiration. "Your dreary wife can't please you like this? Tell me what you think of stupid bitch now."

"YES." Mark exclaimed with no hint of hesitation in his voice this time. Each time the words, the betrayal, came a little easier. "You're better...than my wife..."

"Your wife has small tits, doesn't she? You lied when you told her loved her body...you were really imagining someone like me when you were with her, weren't you?"

"Yes." Mark confirmed. He couldn't believe how much slagging off his wife, humiliating her was actually turning him on. What kind of man was he becoming?"

The clock was chiming twelve. The spell's hold on him was gone. It subtly dawned on him, like some fog was clearing. His limbs tingled as he gained control over them once again.

" My wife is... a stupid...dreary bitch..." Mark growled, using his newly returned freedom to roughly shove Alotta to the floor. Now a completely willing and eager participant, he stood up, his demeanor confident and manful. The change in him was remarkable, his whole personality different. He could have used his freedom to fight but all trace of the quiet, dependable family man had been swept away by the desire to show this slut what he could do.

He pulled her hair and roughly yanked her head back with one hand and gripped his throbbing manhood in the other. The slut actually smiled. He'd have never done this with Suzanne, or mistreated the few girlfriends before her... but this girl loved it.

Alotta dug her fingers into his meaty ass, feeling as his butt clenched as he jerked off in front of her face. He smiled roguishly as he guided his cock and stroked it over her lips.

"You're.... such..." He grunted as he pumped his hard cock in his hand, feeling his balls tighten and the sparks of pleasure shoot through him. " a dirty.... little slut..."

Alotta closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as he came, jets of his semen splashing across her cheeks and her lips. She swallowed over and over again, relishing the salty taste on her tongue before he shoved his cock between her lips and spilled the last of his load, and emptying his balls down the back of her throat.

Mark was panting hard, gulping down air as he pulled Alotta to her feet and brought his hands up to fondle her large breasts. Since the first time he'd seen them he'd wanted to get his hands on her massive mammaries.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark rubbed the sleep from his eyes as the Saturday morning sunshine shone through the window. The coolness of the sheets felt good against his stubbled cheek.

He rolled over, stretching out and he glanced over when he realised his wife wasn't in bed with him, just an empty space next to his naked body.

'Had the events of last night really happened? Things like that didn't happen in real life...I didn't do things like that...' he thought to himself, as he pulled on some underwear and found a t-shirt and his shorts.

Bare footed he padded down the hall, and down the stairs, drawn by the sound of his precious little girl gabbling and laughing.

When he got to the kitchen he saw Alotta feeding his daughter some formula and pulling faces at her to make her laugh and wave her little arms in the arm. His first thought was to be relieved Laura appeared none the worse for a night of parental neglect.

The second thought was that last night had really happened. The slut tending his infant was only wearing his shirt, half unbuttoned so he could glimpse the round plump tits that he'd enjoyed so much just the night before.

Even as he thought how wrong it was that the girl who'd stolen her husband was holding the child he'd made with this wife, his eyes checked out the curve over her pert young ass.

"Where's Suzanne?" He said, trying to keep his voice even.

Alotta smiled when she heard him. "We moved all the women down to the basement."

"Is she..." Mark frowned as he spoke. He'd been going to say ok, but how could she be? She'd watched her husband throw away his marriage, right in front of her. "Is she... unharmed?"

"You still care about that cow?"

"She's still my wife and the mother of my child." Mark emphasised as the guilt of what he'd done really struck home.

"Forget about her..." Alotta whispered as she sauntered over to the troubled man. It was inevitable in the cold light of day that his conscience would try to re-establish itself. A lifetime of doing the right thing was not so easily overcome.

"I..." Mark started to protest but Alotta stopped him by pressing her lips to his.

Mark tried to pull away but he found he didn't want to. As she slipped her tongue between his teeth, his arms, acting on their own, wrapped around to draw her closer to him. He groped her ass as he enjoyed the feeling of her firm tits pressed against him.

"You're an adulterer now." She breathed into his ear. "Don't fight who you are."

"No..." Mark choked out but he was lying to himself. Her words had sent a delicious shiver of excitement down his back. If he was honest with himself he wasn't sure he wanted to go back to being the man he'd been before.

Mark glanced over at Laura, blissfully unaware of what her daddy was doing.

He didn't say anything but ran the back of his hand over Alotta's beautiful cheek and gazed into her eyes before he lowered his head and initiated another kiss, not holding back as their tongues mangled and mashed together, his hands mauling her body.

He pushed her back against the counter, pressing his groin against hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They broke apart, a trail of saliva connecting them as Mark's fingers worked to unbutton the shirt she wore.

Once her tits were exposed, he leant down to plant kisses on her soft olive skin, tenderly paying homage to the most amazing tits he'd ever seen. He ran his thumb over her wide, dark areoles, watching as her nipples hardened at his gentle touch.

He slipped his hand into her skimpy lace panties, watching her squirm as his fingers delved into her. She was already wet. Alotta reached back, the sensation making her grip onto the floral drapes, mindless as a vase fell into the sink with a crash.

His cock was hard, jutting out from the front of his shorts and as she gazed into his eyes she could read his intention to fuck her on right there. His lust had overwhelmed any sense of parental love...he didn't care if he did it right there in front of his only child.

"Morning." Hayley greeted them from the doorway, amused at interrupting the couple about to engage in a little early morning fornication. Alotta and Mark, reluctantly pulled apart.

Mark looked over at Hayley. The girl was accompanied by Simon and Noah. Both men were dressed only in their boxers but gave no sign they were uncomfortable semi-naked, or that the teenage girl between them dressed only in her bra and panties.

Noah smiled easily, his arm around Hayley's waist, his father's arm causally draped over her shoulders. It was a surprisingly intimate gesture for people who'd been strangers not 24 hours earlier.

"Sleep well?" Alotta asked her friend, knowing the girl had fallen into bed, the warm bodies of father and son either side of her.

"Like a log." Hayley responded, pouring herself a glass of water. She'd woken up in a tangle of limbs with two hard cocks poking against her and things didn't get better than that. Simon had gone to the bathroom and she'd woken Noah up by sucking on his cock. There was nothing she enjoyed more than swallowing a load of cum first thing in the morning, except of course, cumming herself. Simon had happily given her an orgasm by playing with her snatch when he'd returned.

Hayley gazed at Mark's crotch; the tent pole had not completely subsided, probably because his eyes were unabashedly directed at her lithe, teen body. 'This is the best birthday ever' she thought to herself as she reached behind her back and decided to go topless.

Mark sucked in an appreciative breath.

Alotta raised a wicked eyebrow and smiled.

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty horny." She informed the group and was pleased when no one disagreed. Two doppels appeared in the room as she spoke again, "My 'sisters' will make breakfast. Why don't we go into the other room and really build up an appetite?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley lay spread-eagled on the rug and watched as Mark pulled his t-shirt over his head. The town sheriff really did have a very good body, and she let the slight of his toned muscles rippling soak in.

He scowled as his cell phone rang and impatiently turned it off and tossed it across the room.

He leered at her hungrily as he stepped out of his shorts and dropped down to join her on the floor. His law enforcement responsibilities were completely forgotten, it seemed, alongside his marital and parental ones.

Nearby Noah and Simon pushed their boxers to the floor and, with no sign of embarrassment, began to tug on their cocks until they both sported erections. In unison they stepped closer to Alotta, standing in front of her.

She peered up at them. Both men shared the same dark, good looks and medium builds. Noah was a strapping young man but his father was still fit and good shape for his age. Both father and son were well endowed so it really was a touch choice deciding which cock to suck first.

Simon clapped his hand on Noah's back as the slut took them both in hand, enjoying the thick, weightiness of their dicks in her hands and the sight of the hairy balls hanging between their legs. Simon was left handed and the sight of the gold band of his wedding ring as he stroked the dark matt of hair on his flat stomach, excited Alotta.

"Mmmm...." Simon groaned, running his hand over his chest, as Alotta's lips enclosed over his married cock. "Oh God...that feels good..." He moaned as her tongue danced over his helmet and flicked over the seam, the most sensitive part.

Noah watched as his dad rocked back and forth on his feet, thrusting his hips into Alotta's welcoming mouth. The man was cheating on his mother. He knew he should feel bad for her, he certainly shouldn't be turned on by it but he'd been corrupted just as thoroughly as his father now.

Noah looked over the room and saw his bother-in-law rutting away like an animal, completely given over to his bestial desires.

"Ahhhh...yeah...fuck me hard...." Hayley pleaded, scratching her claws into Mark's broad back as he pounded her pussy. "Fuck me with your big married cock..."

Spurred on by her words, the local lawman picked up his pace, propping himself up on one arm to lever himself up, to penetrate her deeper. She smiled as he exerted himself, his handsome face drawn tight with concentration.

" Fuck me... like...you've...never fucked...your wife..."

"Oh shit..." Noah sighed as Alotta finally got work on his throbbing member, pulling his gaze away from the sight of his brother-in-law slamming his cock into the hot slut, as he pulled her up into his lap, his hands wildly groping her ass.

Mark had been the first of his sister's boyfriends who'd seemed happy to spend time with him. He thought nothing of giving him time to throw a ball around. Noah had even been the best man at the wedding. The vows Mark had spoken meant nothing to him now, it seemed.

Noah felt nothing but envy. He'd get his turn in Hayley's cunt but until he decided to make do with Alotta's wet mouth as she lathered up his inches with spit, lewdly licking it up and down with gusto.

"Geez... Becky never..." He cried, pushing Alotta's head down until her face was buried in the black curls at the base of his cock.

Alotta knew that he'd already cum once this morning but he had more seed in his balls to give her. A healthy, virile young man like him had no problems with stamina.

"No..." Hayley protested, looking over at her friend through her bedraggled locks, reading her mind. "His cum is mine...I want his cum in my ass..."

Noah was forced to admit, as much as he could have happily cum over Alotta's jiggling tits, the prospect of taking, stretching Hayley's asshole held the stronger allure. He pulled his slick cock from Alotta's disappointed lips and settled for fingering her mound as she returned to fellating his father's dick.

"Do you ever...want to...fuck your ...wife...again...?" Hayley cried, returning her focus to Mark, enjoying his sweaty, heavy weight on top of her.

"No...." He grunted, holding her legs in the air as he humped his hips into her tight, young orifice.

"All you...want...is...to fuck sluts...now..."

"Yeah.... yeah..."

"You'll cheat on her over and over again, won't you...?" Hayley panted as he hammered his hard cock into her burning cunt.

"In her bed," Mark growled, pulling her by her hair and biting her shoulder. "Every...chance I get..."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I want to cum...on your tits..." Simon informed Alotta, making Noah smile. He guessed he really did take after his dad.

He was torn. To his left Hayley was cumming, proving herself to be a screamer. Becky had always orgasmed quietly but he'd secretly harboured hopes of making her scream like that. He figured you needed to fuck a real woman for that. Becky was just a girl, how had ever believed he'd wanted her?

Hayley was right and he was grateful she'd opened his eyes. He had been in a committed relationship but this was what he'd always secretly wanted. Guys really wanted sluts who'd do anything, not frigid, nice girls.

"Cum inside me..." Hayley begged as Mark's unsheathed cock stuffed her tight crevice over and over again. He didn't know she wasn't on the pill but he didn't seem to care. He and Suzanne had discussed having another baby but he'd never give his wife his seed ever again, not when there were sluts out there who really deserved his cum.

"ARGH...." Mark roared, his face scrunched as he emptied his fertile seed into Hayley's womb. His knuckles were white as he gripped the rug, his breath laboured as the sweat dripped off his body. Red eddies swirled inside his closed eyelids.

After what seemed like an eternity his balls were spent, and he rolled off of her, his cock plopping out wetly, already softening.

He struggled but eventually opened his eyes to see his father-in-law erupting semen over Alotta's jugs, the girl crudely rubbing the creamy white goodness over her skin and then slowly sucking it off of her fingers.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley removed Noah's glasses before she took him by the hand and led him over the coffee table. He was trembling, reverting back to nice, quiet boy he's been before all this had began. He swallowed nervously as Hayley began to lube up his cock.

"You've always dreamt of fucking a girl in the ass, haven't you?"

Noah nodded numbly. He'd always thought it was dirty, something he shouldn't have been thinking about but that hadn't stopped him finding videos online and jacking off to the images.

Hayley smiled, moving onto her hands and knees, her peach shaped ass in the air in front of the boy.

With trepidation, his hands shaking, he worked two fingers, wet with lubricant into Hayley's puckered ass. His eyes were wide as his digits disappeared inside her. Not even Becky's virgin pussy had been this tight.

He guided his cock between her spread ass cheeks, one hand on her waist. He applied pressure and swallowed as his dick sunk into her.

"Ahhh .... your cock feels so good in my ass." Hayley groaned as he started to build up a rhythm, a delicious fire in her sphincter as his fat girth rocked in and out of her. He shifted his stance, standing with his feet apart and a hand on his hips so he could thrust away. She could feel his balls swinging against her aching pussy.

She gripped onto the edge of the table, her enormous tits bouncing and jiggling as they hung between her arms. At least they were until Noah grew bolder. His hand on the back of her neck forced her down onto glass top.

"Ohhh..." She moaned from the shock of the cold surface and the way Noah was dispassionately using her. He was fucking her roughly and she smiled through the pain. This was how sluts deserved to be treated. It turned her on how thoroughly Noah had succumbed to depravity.

"Happy birthday, slut...are you enjoying your present?" Noah growled, reaching down to grip his hand around her throat, choking her a little.

His future had been so bright before he met her. He'd have graduated from college, married some nice girl, perhaps Becky his high school sweetheart, got a good job and started a family of his own. That future was gone. A nice girl would never be enough for him. With his fresh face and charm he'd have no trouble finding girls keen to spread their legs for him.