Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnhgh..." She cried as he spanked her ass cheeks, hard and did it again.

He grinned wolfishly, gazing down at the red marks on her ass, enjoying the way her flesh bounced every time he slapped her. His butt clenched, his toes curling as he buried his cock down to the hilt.

"You're a whore... you love me fucking your ass." He declared, Hayley was rendered speechless from his rough treatment, but she nodded, her mouth a perfect 'O' of ecstasy.

His hands were on her shoulders, pulling her closer, deeper on his shaft.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah..." Noah howled, his nuts constricting as her muscles squeezed on his meat, spasming against the intruder and then he came, ripping the air from his lungs and his knees weaken. He collapsed on top of Hayley, panting against her ear. The climax had practically blown his mind.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exhausted but glowing from carnal satisfaction everyone got dressed. They were all tired and hungry and found their mouth watering due to the smell of bacon wafting in from the kitchen.

Simon casually lifted his daughter and rocked her in his big strong arms as Hayley slipped her hand passed the waistband of his briefs and cupped his ass.

"Hey Laura...daddy doesn't love mommy any more. Your daddy's mine now."

Mark smiled at her and helped himself to some scrambled eggs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Noah rolled onto his back as he woke on Monday morning. He took hold of his morning wood and stroked it a few times. It was a little sore from all the sex of the weekend. He'd fucked Hayley and Alotta and then done it again whenever he was ready to go again. He must have cum a dozen times over the weekend.

He toyed with himself half-heartedly, noting the sound of rain on the roof before he realised Becky was beside him, sleeping peacefully. There was no sign that she'd spent the weekend sobbing, locked in the den in the basement.

He moved quietly, so as not to disturb her, sneaking off the bed and pulling on a t-shirt.

He padded downstairs and found his parents in the kitchen, his mother giving him a kiss on the cheek as she made waffles. His jaw dropped and he shot his father a quizzical look. He felt no guilt about his deeds, regretting nothing that had happened but he hadn't been expecting this.

Suzanne wandered in, yawning , dressed in her robe and bunny slippers.

"Morning, bro." She said easily before helping herself to a piece of toast.

Noah shot Simon another questioning look, putting more weight behind it.

"Son, help me bring in the paper?" He asked, waiting until they were in the hall before he spoke in a conspiratorial whisper. "According to your mom we watched the movie, went to bed, went for a walk the next day before we had a barbeque in the evening..."

Noah scoffed back a laugh. Hayley had done something to the women, given them false memories or something. "What happened really happened, right?" He asked, glancing down at the front of his boxers.

"Got the scratches on my back to prove it." Mark answered as he joined them from upstairs. "I'm gonna have a hard time explaining those away." He grinned.

"What happens now...we just go back to normal...?"

"I don't know about you two, but I'm looking forward to being the unfaithful type." Simon chuckled.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Epilogues

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Simon's epilogue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clara (not her real name) gazed at the man as he entered the bar. He didn't look the usual type of the patron. He was a good looking man of about fifty but the years had been kind to him and it was obvious he stayed in shape.

Another girl made to stand up but the red head shot her down with a look.

"Hey there." Clara greeted him, sidling up to him. "I'm Clara."

"Simon. Pleased to meet you." He said with smile as he openly checked out her tits and ass. The skin tight leopard print dress left very little to the imagination but then he wasn't looking for class. He joined her at a table and bought her a drink.

"Your first time in a place like this?" Clara asked. Guys like him belonged in church not picking up hookers in a dive like this.

"What makes you say that?" Simon responded with smile. It had been 2 months since that weekend with Hayley and Alotta and he'd paid for a heap of cheap sex since then.

"You're married." The prostitute said, tilting her head to indicate the ring on his finger.

"That bother you?" Simon asked. He could have taken it off but it turned him on to wear it, Barbara, his trusting loving wife completely ignorant as he proved how little it meant to him. He could have left her, he supposed but the act of betraying her got him off.

Clara shook her head. She even laughed. Sometimes she really did enjoy her job.

"Where does she think you are?" She enquired, slipping of her shoe and placing a foot between his legs, pressing her toes against the growing bulge there.

"Fishing with some buddies."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noah's Epilogue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Your name?" The woman enquired. She was a good looking woman in her mid-forties. The suit she wore didn't hide the ample assets beneath but definitely said 'class', rather than hooker.

"Noah."

Roxy, the woman, smiled. The young man was definitely cute, with kind brown eyes and an adorable smile. Just her type actually, she didn't have a cougar reputation for nothing. She suppressed the emotion and waved her hand.

So many boys auditioned then balked when it actually came to removing all their clothes. Noah didn't have that problem. He casually pulled his vest off and Roxy smiled. He wasn't too pumped up and was lean rather than skinny. He was toned, showing he liked to work out and had just the right amount of brawn. She turned and glanced at her younger assistant.

Noah stripped off his jeans and pushed down his boxers. He stroked himself a few times until his cock was hard. There was nothing shy and awkward about him and Roxy liked that.

The boy had a nice cock but there was more to porn than a big dick, she had to remind herself.

"The male actors in straight porn don't earn as much as their counterparts in..."

"I like pussy too much for that." He laughed as he continued idly jacking off. Roxy felt herself blush, which was shocking. Working in the erotic film industry, she'd seen a lot but there was something about this kid, a certain boy-next-door charm but it wasn't just that. He reminded her off her son and that was getting her hot between her legs.

No one knew it but she'd started fantasizing taking her son into her bed. She wasn't proud of herself but couldn't stop the illicit incestuous thoughts. In her dreams her son had a big cock, just like Noah's.

"Lots of guys have ...big cocks and like pussy. It takes more than that ...stamina, endurance..." Roxy stammered, willing her herself to remain calm, poised and professional. "Do you like older women?" She blurted out, breathlessly. 'oh God, where had that come from?' She thought to herself.

"Why don't you send your assistant to go get something and I'll show you what I can do?" Noah smirked, a crooked smile that made Roxy go weak at the knees.

"Roxy..." The younger girl started to caution. Despite what people might think, her boss was a business woman not prone to fucking potential employees.

"Go..." Roxy ordered, her voice hoarse with arousal.

Her assistant scuttled off, blushing.

Noah swaggered over. He really wanted to become a porn actor, to fuck all those girls just like he'd jerked off to growing up. He'd moved to California a month ago about the same time Roxy had begun to lust after her own flesh and blood.

It wasn't a coincidence. He'd gotten in touch with Hayley and asked for a favour.

Night after night Roxy had dreams of her son. They'd seeped silently into her consciousness. So far she'd resisted acting on them but it was getting harder and harder to do so.

Noah certainly didn't mind that Roxy had been an ex-porn star herself, not losing much of her appeal as she'd gotten older. He ran his hand over her stocking-clad calf and up the bare expanse of her thigh.

"This is completely unprofessional of me... I don't know why I'm doing this." Roxy muttered as Noah slipped her panties down to her ankles. "Do you mind if I call you Greg?

"Not at all." Noah responded as the hot milf hitched up her skirt, twisting it up around her waist.

"Oh...yess...oh Greg...eat your mother's pussy." Roxy said, losing herself in her dreams.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roxy raised her weary head. Noah had fucked her senseless. On shaky legs she staggered over to retrieve her panties from the floor, as unsteady as a new born foal. She could feel his semen dribbling down her thighs.

Despite her choice of wildly inappropriate casting technique she was impressed to see Noah's cock was already beginning to swell again.

"Have I got the job?" Noah asked as he pulled on his boxers.

Roxy lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, the nicotine helping to restore a semblance of equilibrium.

"Obviously. As long as you're available when I need you...."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark's Epilogue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark glanced at his watch as the vehicle sped past his patrol car. The family man knew his wife and child were waiting for him at home and he wanted to get back to them. Nonetheless he flipped on the sirens and took off after the car.

Unlike Simon and Noah he felt bad about what had happened with Hayley and Alotta. He'd tried to forget about it and had felt guilty every time he'd remember how it had felt eating Alotta's pussy and his cock would grow hard. He still loved his wife despite the fact he'd cheated on her.

When they made love now, it was almost enough to convince him that he was happy.

The speeding vehicle pulled over and Mark exited his own.

As he walked over he checked out the driver. She was a young woman he estimated to be in her late teens or early twenties. Despite his good intentions his eyes had fallen into the habit of straying over the figures of women he encountered. Just the other day at the park he'd been playing with Laura but sneaking glimpses at every girl who walked passed.

"Please step out of the vehicle." He requested, his gaze noting the girl's sexy face, unblemished skin and the large amounts of bare skin her tight dress revealed. This road led to the college campus and he suspected she'd been on her way to a party there.

The girl complied and he noticed that she didn't seem particularly perturbed at being stopped. There was a casual arrogance in her face and he judged she was a spoiled rich girl used to getting her own way.

"Are you the owner of this vehicle, miss?" He asked as he inspected the id she handed over. Her name was Brittany and her photo showed that she was naturally brunette, despite her being platinum blonde this evening.

"Listen, sheriff. This is my daddy's car and he doesn't know I've borrowed it." Brittany explained, Mark taking a step back as she stepped closer to him and ran her hand over his chest. "I'm sure we could come to some arrangement."

Mark swallowed, her message unmistakeable. This wasn't the first time a woman had hinted the same thing in his career but he'd always rejected the offer. Tonight, a little voice in the back of his head reminded him of what Hayley had said. She'd called him an adulterer and later, that it could easier and easier to cheat on his wife.

"I'm a married man." Mark informed the girl, trying to extricate her hand from his crotch.

"A hot guy like you...where's the harm getting a bit on the side now and again?" Brittany whispered as she leant up on tiptoes to brush her lips against his. She was aroused. She'd always had a thing for guys in uniform and her attraction to him was genuine. This local sheriff was a hunk, the bulges of his muscles under the light brown shirt were obvious and she could see the temptation in his eyes.

She smiled as he made no attempt to stop her as she continued to rub his crotch, his cock already stiffening for her.

"I shouldn't..." Mark stammered, saying the right thing even as he began to unbutton his shirt. His wife would never find out he reasoned. He was like all unfaithful men finding justification to cheat. This slut was offering him sex, he could still love his wife but deep down he knew she no longer satisfied him and his physical needs.

Brittany barked out a little laugh as he protested half-heartedly, his actions spoke louder than words and right now he'd dropped his belt on the floor and was beginning to unzip his fly.

Xxxxxxxxxx

"It's my...wife..." Mark groaned, looking at the ringing cell Brittany handed to him.

"Answer it." She instructed him.

Mark inhaled deeply. He couldn't believe he was doing this. The pair were in the car, the slut in his lap and his cock inside her shaved cunt. His hand squeezed her ass as she rode him, her awesome tits bouncing in his face. He wouldn't have thought it possible but his cock got even harder thinking about talking to his wife as he was getting fucked.

"Hey darling." He spoke in to the receiver. "What's up?" He croaked as Brittany arched her back against the dash, her arms behind her holding on to his thighs. His attention was on her nubile young body as his unsuspecting wife enquired when he would be home.

"Ughh...ummm...I don't know, sweetheart. I'm dealing...with a brawl outside Tom's bar."

Brittany's eyes flashed evilly as she heard the sheriff lie to his wife. How many married women were out there thinking their men would never betray them? They'd have been horrified to know how many sluts were out there ready to lead their men astray.

"Hmmm ummm...er...yes..." Mark groaned, his face grinning devilishly as Brittany sucked two of his fingers between her sexy red lips. Suzanne asked if could stop by the store and pick up some diapers and even the reminder of his daughter did not stop Mark knowing he wanted to cum inside this stuck up bitch.

Brittany gleefully slipped off Mark's wedding ring from his finger, using the symbol to play with her hard nipples.

"You sound out of breath...what's...?" Suzanne asked.

"Ahhh...Some guy tried to flee the scene... I got to go..."

"Okay. I love you."

"What....err yeah...me to..." Mark sighed and hung up.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wanna do this is again?" Brittany asked as Mark dressed himself, tucking in his shirt and zipped up his fly over his softening cock. She quickly wrote down her number and handed it to him.

"Absolutely." He answered with a grin, glancing over at the girl as he slipped his wedding ring back onto his finger. The girl still naked in the passenger seat, his cum dribbling down her thigh. He definitely wanted to see her again.

"My wife's out of town next week...." He informed her as he slipped the card into his pocket. He couldn't wait until he got the chance to fuck in his wife's bed.