Lady Gorgon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop brother...please."

He stroked the long length of his slippery cock, aimed and slammed into her again. His thrusts became sharper and stabbed her tender insides. Each time he filled her, the nerves in her abdomen, her feet and her nipples sparked off, causing her toes and fingers to curl into the coarse sand. She couldn't hold her body up any longer. He was rendering her weak as he fucked her. Her upper body fell flat on the sand but Seneca still held her buttocks up. He crouched over and cupped one of her breasts in his hands and caressed the hard nipple while his other hand gripped the soft protruding folds on her waist.

"Oh! Oh ...yes!" she gasped as he split her open. Her silky wetness oozed out as she came, with him still bucking inside her. He was still going strong and it excited her even more. She found her strength again and crawled away from him. His cock was glistening and dripping with her clear fluids as it fell out of her pussy. She turned around and lay on her back. He was still erect and not done with her yet. He lifted her legs and rested each one over his shoulders.

He entered her swiftly and his fingers massaged her aching clit. She was in ecstasy and it wasn't too long before she came again. He followed her lead and also released but unlike Alexio, he spilled his hot seed on her soft belly. She enjoyed watching the thick globs spurting out of the tiny hole. Medusa gripped his cock, and squeezed the last of his fluids out till not one drop was left. His body was feverish and he collapsed on the sand next to her.

Seneca carried her back into bed where Alexio still lay, fast asleep. The two men slept until dawn, not wanting to be found in Medusa's bed. Her father was due to arrive later that day and their night together would be kept a secret.

Medusa slept until noon. Her father returned to her with gifts of fragrant wine, sweet oils and perfumes from his trades. Even though she missed him terribly, her brothers were the only thing on her mind. She waited till her father slept to go to them.

She found them in good spirits, feasting under a large olive tree. They too were rewarded with gifts of wine and savory meat. They were weak from the exhausting night and marveled at how refreshed she was. She even looked more beautiful than they last remembered. They also noted that the scratches on her wrists were gone as well as the bruising from the sand. She appeared untouched. Medusa also found these things strange but assumed that Athena had healed her body, for the goddess came to her once before.

She felt that her union with them was blessed and continued to invite them into her bed. They spent many wonderful nights together. Even in the daytime when she found herself yearning for them, she would secretly take them to the same caverns where she used to play. Only Medusa knew her way through the dark tunnels and she confidently lead them through the labyrinth. She furnished one of the caves with numerous candles, soft pillows and sheets of silk so that they would be comfortable.

In the deep, dark tunnels they made love, taking turns while one watched or sometimes all three at once. Medusa learned of many delicious ways in which to please them and herself. They told her stories of their travels and of the foreign men and women they came across. She was deeply fascinated by their adventures and longed to leave her secluded home.

It was becoming apparent that her father did not want to let her go out into the world. Her sisters had had much more freedom and were already married. She on the other hand remained in her father's keep and her brothers were her only escape.

Still she kept them close and fell deeply in love with both men. It broke her heart when she found out that within a month they would have to leave her. King Cepheus was marching to war and as soldiers bound by duty, they had to follow. She was devastated and cried for days, even though Seneca assured her that he and Alexio would return to her.

They spent their last few nights of freedom with her, never leaving her side in attempts to console her. She was too troubled to lay with them because she had been having very bad dreams. They usually depicted an army being conquered by a sea of giant serpents. Even her father noticed that she wasn't herself and he too tried to put her mind at ease. Nothing, not even her constant prayers to Athena were able to give her solace and on the morning they were set to march, she sadly bid her loves goodbye. Intuition told her that she would never see them again. She embraced them and kissed both their lips, even as her father watched. She had never displayed any sort of affection to anyone in his presence but they were her brothers and her lovers. They were family.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Nice

Very nice indeed

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 01 Medusa, cursed and alone, is saved by a stranger.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Homeless Pretty Woman Desperation could be the best thing to ever happen to her.in Mature
Peter Peter helps his former kinder garden Teacher.in Mature
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
More Stories