Lady Harrington and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My weakened knees buckled from the strength sapping release. Thankfully, the ever vigilant Kitty was there to help prop me up. "Why, bless my Mashie Niblick!" I croaked between laboured breaths.

"Now that is a very fruitful young gentleman you have there Kitty." gasped the Guild Treasurer, "Hold on to that one, he will bear you many heirs." She smiled warmly and then, with two large gulps, swallowed the sullied remains of her corrupted tea.

Kitty offhandedly collected the remaining drips of semen from my retiring tumescence with her slight fingers and once again licked them clean. "Let's go Meredith, I think Lady Harrington needs to rest now."

I took back my hat from Kitty and doffed it towards the prostrate woman, who's right hand now worked busily upon her sex.

"A pleasure to meet you Lady Harrington; indeed I hope we meet again soon." I said, waiting for her to finish her ongoing stimulation.

"Oo, oo, oo, yes... Oh my word... Oooooooo....." she intoned with discrete restraint before taking a couple of deep, wavering breaths and fanning her flushed face. "Ahem. Yes Meredith, I am sure we will. And the pleasure was all mine by the way. Oh, and Kitty; remember to be at the village hall for the 'Spit-roast Pig Raffle' later on."

The rest of the proceedings progressed in a curiously normal way, but the queue of eager men did not abate until six o'clock that evening. The fete was a resounding popular and financial success (if you are interested the spit-roast pig was won by a Mr Hugh Jarse of Bottom Crag, who said it was: "All in all, a wonderful day.").

* * * *

6.

As dusk began to fall that evening, Kitty and I strolled around the grounds of her family estate. With the slow moving river flowing to our right we discussed the days events. I admitted to a slight disappointment in having missed the opportunity to visit Aureola in a booth.

"Never mind Meredith." consoled Kitty who snuggled herself closer to me, "You will get your chance next year."

I smiled at the reassurance and gently patted her arm to show my appreciation of her kind words.

"Of course..." she added with a tinge of doubt. "Next year I will be volunteering as well."

My heart beat furiously at the image that this information brought to mind: "In that case dear, I will choose you instead." I promised, feeling the second involuntary hardening of my manservant that day.

Kitty giggled: "Oh you are so sweet".

She then brought a finger to her lips, a look of apprehension growing upon her porcelain features. "I am rather nervous about it though. What if I am too plain? Will anyone really want to masturbate over me?"

My arousal was now beyond restraint, and like a wild raging beast, I threw proper decorum to the wind.

"Hush, hush dear-heart. I have absolutely no doubt in your abilities to inflame a gentleman's ardour. Please Kitty, let me prove this to you."

I placed my hands upon Kitty's barely covered shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees.

Guessing my intentions, she clapped her hands together "Oh Meredith, thank you. You are so very considerate my love."

On the lush river bank I leant down and pulled open her flimsy dress. Kitty's perfect pale breasts jiggled and bobbed in the slowly fading light. As I unbuttoned my trousers to release the demanding phallus within, Kitty tilted back her head, looked into my eyes and opened her mouth. With a joyous heart I stroked in a slow, leisurely fashion and finally gave my grateful sweetheart just what she yearned for.

12