Lady in Red Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone sat down to eat while Diane coaxed Will to take a walk with her. Gwen and Steve exchanged glances and smiles. Paula caught the interaction, as did Jordan. Paula arched her eyebrows as if to ask a question, but Gwen simply shrugged and grinned. Then they heard Will whoop! Soon he was back with a huge grin and a shy acting Diane at his side.

"Stephanie! Come with us," ordered Will as he took her hand and led her away with Diane's hand still in his other hand. Soon the three of them were back with huge smiles on their faces.

"Mom and Dad have given me the honor of announcing the news," beamed Stephanie. "Our family will be adding a little brother or sister in about seven months!"

Paula was the first one out of her chair and hugging her sister. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she clutched her sister. "That's why you wanted Will to come down so badly! This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!"

It took some time for everyone to congratulate Diane, Will and Stephanie. "Sir, you are the luckiest guy on the planet!" laughed Steve as he shook Will's hand. "I can't wait to hold the new baby. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

"I'll be happy with either!" gushed Will. "This is the best news I've had in years!"

When Steve's turn came to congratulate Diane, he gently hugged her. "Look how happy everyone is for you, Will, and Stephanie!" whispered Steve into her ear. "This baby is special and will be loved by all of us. I can hardly wait to hold it, and watch you nurse it."

"You were right about Will and Stephanie being happy to have a new baby. I don't know why I was worried, but talking with you really helped me get my head on straight. I'm afraid that I love you as much as the rest of the women in the family now. You're a special young man. Gwen's very lucky," replied Diane as Will and Stephanie made more than enough noise to drown out her words.

Diane and Will accepted the offer to use Steve and Gwen's room while Will was in Florida. That left Ted and Paula sharing a bed with Kate if Gwen and Steve took the other bedroom in their suite.

"Kate can stay with Gwen, and Steve can sleep with Ashley and me," volunteered Becky. "We have a really big bed. Besides, we'll be so close to Steve that we could all sleep on an ironing board!"

"Gwen and I can just spend the night at the pool," volunteered Steve with a straight face. "The lounge chairs are pretty comfortable."

"That will not be happening," responded Paula immediately. "You two would keep the entire hotel awake half the night and I'd be trying to pry Gwen off you in the morning, but with a few hundred people watching this time."

"It's no big deal," offered Kate. "I'll just sleep with Gwen and Steve. I'll sleep in the middle to keep them apart. That'll cut way down on the noise Gwen makes. If you can manage to keep things down to a low scream, Mom, everyone should sleep fine."