Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy looked at Paula stretched over Steve's knee and then over at Charlotte, who was slowly shaking her head. "I think you'll have to show me how that's done. I don't seem to have the necessary nerve to perform that simple task. I guess that's why you're the master and I'm just a grasshopper."

Steve grinned at Billy and released his grip on Paula. To everyone's surprise, she didn't jump up immediately. She slowly slid around so she was seated on Steve's lap.

"That was disappointing!" quipped Paula before she gave Steve a quick kiss on the cheek. "Maybe later today my husband will manage what these so-called young studs couldn't?"

"Paula, I'm going to take you up on that," assured Ted with an evil smile. "That lovely ass will be glowing red when I'm done with it."

"Why, Ted, I would hope you wouldn't be done after you made it glow!" joked Paula in a husky voice.

"Where's my mother? What have you done with her?" demanded Kate. "Mom would never allow herself to be stretched out over Steve's lap with her ass in the air, practically daring a well know pervert to help spank her. She certainly wouldn't suggest that her husband spank her!"

"Never mind Paula's ass. I want to know why Billy didn't try to look down my top when I dropped my spoon and had to bend over to pick it up," asked Naomi. "Am I losing my appeal?"

"Actually, I was behind you and got a great look at that nice round booty," replied Billy with a wink.

"Billy, I was only going to take one piece of bacon until I saw you perving down my top, so I took another and then another. You think I don't know what you're up to all of the time. I was just being nice to you," declared Jordan.

"And I was going to have Jason pick up Theresa until I saw that drool form at the corner of your mouth, so I decided I'd better bend over and get her myself just so you'd be happy," added Lisa. "Merry Christmas, Billy."

"After all of this time, I find out that you ladies are giving me free shots?" asked Billy as he pretended to stagger to a chair and sit heavily. "God bless everyone!"

The entire group was laughing at Billy's antics when Sybil stepped up to Steve and kissed him on the lips. As she moved back, she smiled and pointed to the mistletoe on the fixture over Steve's head. Once again laughter broke out when Janice looked up, saw the mistletoe, and also kissed Steve soundly.

"We're engaged less than two full days and you've already stripped Mom, spanked her, and kissed two secret agent ladies?" observed Gwen with a big smile. "I'm afraid to think what will be happening after we get married."

"It's been my impression that Steve's done his best to show you what'll be happening after you get married," responded Jordan. "Your eyes will be permanently rolled back into your head while you tremble and shake uncontrollably."

"Well, yes, there is that," agreed Gwen. "I was more concerned about his interactions with other women."

"I've been engaged two minutes and my guy has admitted looking down several rather big breasted ladies' tops just this morning, and enjoyed looking at one really big ass" pointed out Charlotte as Naomi glared at her. "I've come to the conclusion that our guys are male and that's what guys do. I sure wouldn't want a husband that doesn't like to look at women, and doesn't think about sex most of the time. That just wouldn't be my kind of guy."

"That's why we were destined to be together! I promise I'll never stop looking at these ladies' boobs and butts," pledged Billy. "I won't keep you guessing about it because I'll always be obvious. I'm not like Steve who pretends to not notice, but actually memorizes every curve, every freckle, every hair, every..."

"Okay, Billy, we get the picture," laughed Charlotte. "Looking is okay, but never forget that I've got the only boobs you'll be fully enjoying."

"I don't think I've ever seen such a compatible couple," joked Jordan. "He's a perv and she revels in it."

"It's time for a brief discussion on our company's plans for the next few months," broke in Stephanie. "The gentleman sitting next to me is James Hawthorne. He's from England and he's probably totally scandalized by now. Last night he watched my big love scene with that studly guy engaged to Gwen, then he saw my mom get the full treatment, and I have to say this. Mom, you were really good and really sexy!"

With that comment, everyone voiced agreement and cheered and clapped as Diane blushed while she smiled at Will and then everyone else. Her smile got even bigger when Paula came over and hugged her and whispered into her ear.

"Then James got to hear how Steve stripped and spanked his future mother-in-law and how Billy has been trying to see every inch of breast and every nipple in the building since he arrived this morning. What must he be thinking right now?"

"Truthfully? I was thinking I'd like to spend more time with you and your family," replied James in a British accent. "I've never seen a group enjoy each other, and be so comfortable with each other as all of you are. It's inspiring."

"Or were you inspired by how sexy Stephanie looked with her clothes off in that movie?" asked Kate as the others laughed. "I have a feeling that you may be just as bad as Billy and Steve."

"Back on topic," blushed Stephanie. "We've been approached about Jordan, Gwen, Charlie, and Steve hosting the Academy Awards again. Last year was the highest rated show they've ever had. They want to start advertising that you guys will host again, if you're willing. Unless you have some really serious objection, you will be doing it. That show was huge for this company. The PR was tremendous.

"No objections? I'll tell them that you'll do it. They mentioned that they would like Gwen and Steve to perform that 'Billie Jean' dance live as they sing it, so you two may need to brush up on the routine before then. Charlie and Jordan will be expected to perform a couple of their hits from 'Jurisprudence'. They also want Becky and Pete to be presenters."

"Really? We get to present at the Oscars? That is so cool!" gushed Becky. "Meeting Gwen, Jordan and Steve was the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks so much!"

"That brings us to the movies we released this year," continued Stephanie. "Singlehandedly has earned over $135 million so far. That makes it a huge hit and almost a blockbuster. You guys did great!

"I can tell you that 'Jurisprudence' is a bona fide blockbuster with over $250 million at the box office, and it's still playing in theaters and doing quite well. Last week it was number three at the box office and that was after being released a month ago.

"Then there's 'Billie Jean' which was just released Friday evening. Early indications are that it's going to be absolutely huge. Reviews for all three movies were very positive. I think they'll be some Oscar nominations for some of the people in the room.

"All of the success with the movies will more than cover the expenses the company incurred building hospitals and helping people after disasters. Then there are the sales of our music, clothing line, posters, and action figures, as well as the animated movies we'll be releasing this winter. The company's net worth will increase quite a bit, even with our considerable humanitarian efforts. How cool is that?"

"Lady in Red has decided to show it's appreciation to Jeff and Julie Wilson for turning around the factory they so graciously agreed to manage. They will receive a substantial salary increase as well as a generous profit sharing package."

As Stephanie finished her sentence, everyone began clapping and cheering as Jeff and Julie finally stood and smiled to everyone. It was obvious that they were delighted by the praise and recognition.

"Lady in Red is also giving Becky and Pete a bonus for doing so well in their movie and hopes it will encourage them to keep working for us," stated Stephanie. "Mom will be getting a big bonus for her amazing contribution as the sexy cougar and choreographer for 'Billie Jean'. I've been told that my check will be a little bigger this week, too, so thanks guys!

"As you all know, Gwen has been elected for another term as Congresswoman. She and Steve feel that Ashley has outperformed their high expectations. She will be compensated accordingly for doing such an incredible job in Washington.

"Please be patient," urged Stephanie. "Everyone that has action figures in their likeness will be receiving some healthy checks since sales have been very brisk. Those of you that do voices for your characters in the animated movies will be paid handsomely as well. The owners of Lady in Red are extremely proud of everyone and appreciate of all that you do to help make the company a success.

"We all know that we'd do it for free because we feel the same about helping less fortunate people as the owners, but it's nice to be paid. It symbolizes the appreciation of Lady in Red," asserted Charlotte.

"Our Super Bowl commercials were huge hits last year. We outperformed some very expensive ads. I think Gwen and Jordan had something to do with that. The rest of us didn't hurt, either. We'll shoot some commercials while we're in Hawaii on the beach. For some reason, pretty women wearing little or nothing seems to sell.

"Finally, Jordan, Gwen, Charlie, and Steve are doing a live New Year's show again this year. It's going to be from the beach on Maui, and all of you are invited to go! All expenses will be paid by the company. This includes everyone in this room and the rest of Sybil's associates that are not here this morning. This show is Billy's fantasy. Please bring the smallest swimsuits you dare and plan on being part of the audience and on TV when the cameras pan the audience. Last year we had a great time in Key West and expect to enjoy Maui at least as much. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!"

"I'd like to say a few things before everyone leaves," announced Jason. "All of you know that we've been helping in natural disasters and emergencies for the past year. We've spent $338, 584, 000 last year to help people caught in these disasters. This was possible because Jordan, Charlie, Kate, Lisa, Gwen, and Steve are so generous and concerned about other people. I just wanted to publicly thank them."

Once the applause died down, Kate strode out in front of the group. "As many of you know, I've been writing or helping to write some of the screenplays for our movies. I want to make a movie next spring with Steve, if he has the time and is willing. It's going to be along the lines of 'The Graduate' and I'll be the fine young lady that catches Steve's eye. I want Mom to play the part of my mother and Steve's other love interest. Will you be in the movie with me, Mom? It would be so cool for us to star in a movie together."

Paula showed her surprise at Kate's request as she looked at Kate and then Ted. He was grinning and nodding. When Paula turned her gaze to Gwen, she saw her smiling broadly and also nodding.

"I don't know how well I'd do," stammered Paula. "How big would my role be and what would I have to do? Would I be in scenes with Steve where we were, ah, romantic? I don't want to embarrass Ted, or myself."

"Then it's settled," quipped Ted. "I'm good with it. I can't let Will stay one up on me. I'm sure you'll do great and Kate will come up with an excellent storyline."

Those gathered gave a cheer and a little applause for Paula. Then Chip moved to the front. "I want everyone to know that my father and I are partners in the family business now. We're getting along great and we hope to be your tire supplier. The thing I really want to announce is that we're going to build our new headquarters right here in Sparta. My parents will be living in Asgard by this time next year!"

"I'd like to say a few things," announced Steve once everyone quieted down from Chip's announcement. "I want to thank Jeff and Julie Wilson for doing a spectacular job with the new business. They did great!

"We have to acknowledge what an incredible job Stephanie has done for us. She's been everything we could have hoped she'd be. Next, we need to thank Ashley for her amazing work in Washington. She's run Gwen's office flawlessly. She handles politicians, reporters, and lobbyists extremely well. I've seen her firsthand, and she's very good.

"Our quarterly magazine is doing very well and it keeps the public informed and interested in us, regardless of how dull we are in real life. As I looked around the room this morning, I realized that we are not utilizing a very important asset. Look at how beautiful so many of the mothers in the room are! I suggest that before too very long, we devote an entire issue to these amazing women, how great they look, and how important they are to our success in so many ways."

Steve's suggestion was met with unanimous agreement. Stephanie quickly pulled her phone out and typed in some notes as Steve continued.

"Finally, I need to ask all of you to keep us informed if you have any problems, any misgivings, any health issues, any doubts about where you stand with us. We get swept up in all of the hoopla and sometimes don't pay enough attention to those closest to us. We're family. We can't help you if we don't know there's a problem. I've briefly spoken to Gwen about this. We're going to try very hard to make a point of spending some quality personal time with each of you.

"I'm telling you this so you won't panic and think you've failed in any way if I ask for some of your time. We've been a little lax in personal interaction and we want to change that. Expect us to find time for each of you. If there are any problems, it would be a good time to discuss them. Please let Gwen and me know about any issues that you may have."

"Now it's my turn," declared Charlie as Steve finished his announcement. "Jordan and I have received permission from Gwen and Steve to produce a musical for their wedding. We expect almost all of you will have parts in it. It's going to be a musical tour of the amazing journey that Gwen and Steve have shared since they met that day at the local mall. You won't be asked to sing if you are not comfortable with it, and many of you won't be asked because we won't have the time or material. You will be asked to participate much like you do in their lives. This is a big undertaking and we'll need everyone's help to pull it off."

Everyone stayed another hour or so, visiting and catching up on events in everyone's life over the past year. The trip to Maui was a major topic of conversation as everyone looked forward to ringing in the New Year on a warm beach with good friends.

"So what did you and Mom talk about that kept the rest of us waiting this morning?" asked Gwen once she and Steve were back home.

"Paula was acting out of character, so I decided to find out why," replied Steve. "It's hard to believe, but she's feeling insecure, lonely, old, and unattractive. Diane's performance and how well she looked and was accepted has caused you mother to start questioning her position in the family and the company."

"Mom is insecure?" repeated Gwen. "She's always been the steady, solid one that kept us grounded. Why do you think she feels that way?"

"Pretty much because she's always been just what you said. She doesn't flirt, she doesn't dress too provocatively, she acts like a mother, and now a grandmother. She's fine with being a grandmother, but not with being Diane's less sexy older sister. She loves you and your sisters, but she's beginning to feel that you girls define her life. She's seen as a mom, not an attractive, strong, sexy woman."

"Is that why you stripped and spanked her?" quizzed Gwen with a grin. "I never expected her to say something like that. What brought that on?"

"That was Paula not acting like a mother and grandmother. She's trying to be more spontaneous and interesting. We need to encourage her to take chances and do things that make her happy instead of always trying to make everyone else comfortable and safe. That was a great idea that Kate had, by the way. Paula was caught by surprise, but I know she was really pleased to be asked to take a major role in a movie. I think she'll do great."

"I bet you do!" retorted Gwen. "Love scenes with Mom and Kate? You'll be like a kid turned loose in a candy store."

"That's another thing," replied Steve. "I told your mom that I'd stop acting like I wasn't crazy about her. I told her that everyone seems to know how we feel about each other, but from now on, I'm not going to shy away from it."

"Exactly how do you feel about Mom? Is there something I need to know?" wondered Gwen.

"You already know everything. I adore your mom. I think she's beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and desirable. I'm going to treat her more like I do Jordan, Lisa, Kate, Naomi, and the rest of our lady friends, and less like a mother. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"As long as we're clear," affirmed Gwen. "We all know that you carry a bit of a torch for her and that's always been okay. Just don't hurt her, or Dad, okay? I know you won't make love to her or anything, but don't make Dad resent you or feel like he has to compete with you. As long as you and Dad have a strong, respectful relationship, like you have with Jason, it'll be fine. Jason knows that Lisa loves you dearly, but he's smart enough to understand that neither of you will ever act on it, so he's fine with it. He really admires and respects you, Steve. Be sure that you never give Dad reason to be jealous or angry at you."

"I'll speak with Ted to see what he thinks," agreed Steve. "I respect him way too much to risk losing his friendship and support."

The day before the New Year's show, Steve found himself sitting next to Ted as the two men relaxed in lounge chairs on a beach in Maui. "Ted, I need to discuss something personal with you. If you feel I'm out of line, just let me know. I don't want to upset or embarrass you in any way."

"I imagine this will involve women?" responded Ted. "I'm a lot more comfortable with that subject than I used to be. Fire away."

"It's about Paula. She's indicated that she feels like she's older and undesirable. She envies the nerve and great figure that Diane displayed in our movie. You've heard how impressed people were with Diane's acting and her figure. Everyone agrees that she looks like she's in her thirties.

"Paula feels unappreciated. Diane has taken some chances and they have paid off for her and Will. I think Paula is second guessing herself. She's always been the calming voice of reason and now she equates that with boring."

"I've pretty much come to the same conclusion with Paula," revealed Ted. "I feel some guilt that I married her and tied her down with kids when she could have been so much more. I'm afraid she blames me, at least in part for life passing her by.

"I don't know if you realize it, but Paula has been using our home gym religiously since we've moved to Asgard. She's lost a few pounds, toned up a lot, and looks great. I admit that little sister Diane looked great in your movie, but I honestly believe that Paula has a better figure. Do you have any suggestions on how to make Paula realize that she's far from old and undesirable?"

"Honestly, Ted, I think I've got to compliment her more and flirt with her more, and so do the other guys in the group. We've been treating her more like a mom than like a woman. You've seen how we tease the girls about all sorts of sexual things and they love it. We've sort of ignored Paula, at least a little," stated Steve.

"I understand what you mean, but why are you telling me? You don't plan on seducing her or anything, do you? That would be very out of character for you and a sure way to create huge problems in the family," declared Ted.

"I totally agree. I promise you that I'll never be unfaithful to Gwen. I'd rather have my heart ripped out than betray her. I'd never want you to think I don't respect Gwen, Paula, or you. I'm asking you if I you would object to the guys and I being a bit more flirty with Paula. We've been paying more attention to Diane since her big movie scene and I think Paula feels left out. She worries that she's not as attractive as she used to be," concluded Steve.