Lady In The House - Reprised Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers

I couldn't wait any more, and to Carmel's dismay I broke off our embrace and began my journey down her body; kissing and caressing her until I arrived at her feet. I kissed her ankles, enjoying the sensation and taste of her stocking-clad legs. I slid off a high-heel and took her foot into my mouth, suckling the nylon-sheathed toes. She gasped as I tasted her perfume and a scintilla of sweat. I ran my tongue under her foot and she wriggled and writhed as I traced her calves up to her knees, where I explored the small wrinkles in her stockings at the back of her knees.

"Oh you hussy!" she moaned.

I continued my journey with my tongue and licked her taunt thighs to the tops of her stockings. I paused to explore the dark welts of her stockings but was soon on my way again.

I didn't hesitate when I found her hard cock poking out the top of her panties. I engulfed it with my mouth; pulling her panties out of the way so that I could get as much of her phallus as possible into my mouth.

Carmel cried out and drummed her heels on the bed.

"Oh you bitch! Suck me you bitch!" she wailed and gripped my head and pushed me down on her hard cock.

Her shaft felt firm and silky on my lips whilst the glans felts spongy and malleable. I explored her cock with my tongue, tickling her fraenulum whilst my lips slid up and down the shank. It took me a while to get my breathing right as I sucked on Carmel's hard throbbing cock. I didn't feel in any way homophobic; I'm not a man sucking another man's cock, I was a sexy tranny fellating my girlfriend. I was comfortable with my sexuality and could enjoy this experience without the shame or disgust that I once felt.

Carmel was enjoying my ministrations.

"Oh yessss Michele; suck me you whore! Suck me and make me come!" she gasped and pushed my face up and down on her cock.

I felt a sense of power even though I was the one doing the sucking. I slowed the rhythm and then increased it when I felt like it; I sucked and slathered Carmel's member, teasing her as she writhed and moaned on the bed. I could sense that she wanted to climax but I held her back, slowing down the fellatio as I saw fit.

"Oh you bitch! Let me come! Make me come Michele!" she begged.

I locked my lips around the long thick shaft of Carmel's penis and slid my tongue around the corona of her glans and began to suckle her cock as my head rose and fell in her lap. I increased the tempo and felt her penis begin to pulsate in my mouth. She was ready.

I reached up and took her hands in mine and squeezed her fingers as my cock-sucking reached crescendo, my lips clamped her shaft and my tongue lashed her glans, bringing her to climax.

"Ohhhh you sexy bitch!" she groaned, and ripped her fingers from mine and pushed my face down onto her pulsing flesh.

My mouth filled with her warm musky viscous fluid. Carmel was coming in my mouth. I sucked and licked her quivering pole, encouraging her to empty her seed into my willing mouth. I swallowed some of her load to make room for the seemingly endless flood of semen that was erupting from her cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned as her body writhed and quivered on the bed.

I greedily sucked the cherished elixir from Carmel's pulsing erection. I carefully gleaned the last few droplets of the precious fluid from the eye of her cock as my lips suckled her slowly deflating member. I became aware that I had sprouted another erection and it was tenting my skirt and panties.

Carmel lovingly eased my face from her groin and coaxed me up her body so that once again I was lying on top of my lover; our legs entwined. She kissed me passionately for a long slow beat and I could taste semen on her breath, as I'm sure she could taste the same on mine. We kissed and fondled each other lovingly for a while and then we broke.

"Remember your first transbian sex with me and Charlotte?" she grinned mischievously.

"We had to force you! Now you could teach us both a thing or two."

"Honey I know you and Steve have had your differences and I won't make any excuses for how he uses us transvestites; but he's the best deal you are going to get in Chelmsford."

"Imagine if you were in general population without his protection! Some fat, smelly Arian arsehole would make you his bitch and punch out your teeth so he could enjoy your mouth better."

"Take my job and make the most of it; I know that deep down you really aren't that disgusted with it. I can tell that at some level you like the power us girls have over the inmates and the guards."

"Angie is safe now; listen to her through the wall, she's obviously loving the fucking Steve's giving her right now. I'll be working with her and I'll make sure she's ok and ensure that Carol doesn't get involved in our sordid lifestyle," Carmel said.

And so I thought about what Carmel said as I listened to my sister rutting through the paper thin walls of the conjugal visit room.

I still had to serve my sentence; and Carmel was right, without Steve's protection I would be grist for the mill in gen pop. And so I decided that once again, I would become: A Lady In The House.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers
12