Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn you!

Daniel was too giddy to be pissed off. He saw a brief flash of Alanah's hard nipples squeezed against her shirt in his mind. He realized he needed to find a secluded spot in the library. Fast.

Daniel bundled his stuff up in a hurry. He knew this library well. He had spent a lot of time studying here, and some additional time exploring the various nooks and crannies. He knew there was an older section of the library on the third floor that had various volumes of Law encyclopedias and collections of journals. They called it the Stacks. It was really just storage at this point. All of the information had been archived digitally. However, it was still open to students. Many of the teachers forced them to dig for information in these abandoned journals, rather than rely on digital versions. That's how Daniel had initially come across them. He raced up the stairs to the third floor.

The door was open when Daniel got there, and he snuck inside the empty floor, quietly. He dropped his books and coat on a nearby table and made his way quickly to the rear of the library. He rubbed his throbbing cock slowly through his jeans as he passed aisle after aisle of dusty books. As he passed by one aisle, he briefly glimpsed two people standing together. He passed them so quickly they had not noticed him, but Daniel froze. He turned slowly in their direction, and could see the tops of two heads through a space in the shelves. He quietly ducked down another row, and listened.

Daniel heard lips smacking wetly. He held his breath to be sure. Yes, definitely kissing. He backed out into the open, forgetting why he had even come here. He slid into the aisle behind them and knelt down. He saw a huge cock staring at him through the books. He nearly burst out laughing, but stifled it as much as he could. It was a muscular young man and a sexy red-head making out. She had pulled out his cock through his jeans and had her delicate hands wrapped around it. They were kissing passionately; tongue lashing around tongue. She had a short red bob with bangs, pale white skin, and her blouse was open slightly revealing small breasts. He worked one of her breasts with his left hand and reached around to her ass with his right.

He grunted as she stroked his big dick slowly. It was massive, with a fat, purple head. She gently glided her hand back and forth, running it softly over the purple ball on the end, and back down the veiny shaft. He grabbed her tit hard in his hand and twisted her nipple painfully through her blouse. She gasped and he bit down on her lip. She kissed him deeply and grabbed his hair with her free hand.

This is awesome! Daniel thought. He had spied on many people in compromising situations before. He had watched through a lot of windows as a kid. Waiting outside in the cold with his dick ready, hoping to catch a glimpse of something exciting. He had a roommate during his first year at law school. They shared a dorm room, and he often faked sleeping while his roommate fucked some random girl he had met earlier in the night. He had been caught more than once stroking as they fucked, but the roommate didn't seem to care. It was only after Daniel had failed to bring in some entertainment for him, that the roommate decided it wasn't working out between them.

The young guy in front of him was getting restless. He had grabbed the redhead's tiny hand, and was squeezing it hard around his dick. He was stroking and thrusting. It looked like he was going to pull her arm off. That's when she got down on her knees.

Daniel panicked. Now her head was going to be two feet from his, and the dude was going to be looking down at her. He quickly crept back one aisle further. He felt that it was a safe enough distance, and chose the moment to finally pull out his own monster and get to work. The silk panties he was wearing made it too difficult to work his dick through the fly of his jeans. He was going to have to pull his pants down. He didn't think it was a problem. Surely if someone were to come into the Stacks and notice something untoward taking place, they would first notice the two co-eds fucking, rather than him.

Daniel unbuckled his belt and took it off. He didn't want the metal buckle clanging around as he worked. Next, he undid his pants and felt immediate relief. His solid dick slid up against the silk, and popped out forcefully above the waistband of the underwear. It was huge and purple. It was sticky from the pre-cum he had felt earlier when he was with Alanah. He stretched the waistband of the panties down beneath his balls, and took firm grip of his meat.

Finally. Daniel closed his eyes and pictured Alanah. He saw those bright blue eyes staring at him, and looking down at his cock. He saw her breasts stretch against the tank-top. In his mind, there was no bra beneath it. The nipples cut through the material of the shirt as she pulled it down beneath her huge tits, revealing her soft, pink mountains. She squeezed them, before letting them drop.

Daniel was pounding away fiercely on his dick. Meanwhile, two rows down, the young man was shoving his giant cock forcefully down the red-head's greedy throat. Daniel could hear her slurping and gagging. It caught his attention for a second, and he wished he could get closer. He wanted to think of Alanah; to fuck Alanah. But the show next door was probably about to get really interesting. He ducked down and peered through the shelf; never taking his hand away from his dick. Daniel had a dangerous idea. If he could strategically remove a few of the books from the aisle next to them, and retreat to his current location, he might be able to see more of the action next to him. Enough to see the girl's face getting fucked at least. He might even be able to catch a better view of her if they did start to actually fuck.

Daniel buttoned the top of his jeans, leaving his cock poking out of the fly; the panties still wrapped under his scrotum. He snuck next to them, and waited; only a shelf of books between them. He could see that they had turned away from his view a little. The man had both hands securely on the back of the girl's head, and was driving his huge nail right into her throat. Her eyes were shut solid as she took it. Daniel peered up at the man. His face was pointed upward with his eyes closed as well. He grunted and puffed. Daniel wasn't sure if it was worth the effort. If this dude blew his nut soon, then the show might be over. He stroked his dick a few times and waited.

The couple continued, and after a few seconds, Daniel decided to go for it. He silently slid two large books from right next to the girl's head. She was loudly gulping and choking. She was not going to hear anything. He stopped and crouched down. He could fully view her head and the guy's ass. The cock was buried deep in her face; nowhere to be seen. Drool and spit ran down the bottom of his shaft and off his ball-sack. The front of her blouse was soaked with her saliva. She had pointy pink nipples visible through the wet fabric. Daniel pumped his dick and watched.

Then suddenly the man pushed her head back. The girl let in a deep breath and opened her eyes. Her mascara had run down her face from watering eyes. Daniel had quickly dropped to the floor before she had opened them. He could see their feet, and watched the girl stand up, and the man pull her close. He heard them kissing sloppily. He could barely breathe. Their feet shuffled, and they turned their backs to him. The man had pushed himself up against her from behind. This was the moment. Daniel quickly slid three books to the side on the third shelf down, and then dropped silently to the ground again. He could not tell if they heard, or saw, anything. He dared not look. He heard the rustle of clothing on the floor and turned to look again. Their bodies were turned away from him, preparing to fuck each other. Daniel crawled quietly to his other hiding place, and peeked through. His plan was a success. He had a clear shot of the red-head's breasts and back from the books he had moved aside, and another clear shot from where her head had been. Right now it was presenting the back of the guy's ass, but Daniel had hopes that he might get a view of her as well. He moved a couple of books on his side of the shelf and dropped his jeans again.

Daniel alternated glimpses of the little red-head across the way, and glimpses of Alanah's beautiful face and body in his imagination. He pounded relentlessly on his dick. The red-head cried out loudly. The couple had turned sideways from Daniel's perspective. He saw the girl grinding up and down on the man's dick. His strong arms wrapped tightly around hers. Her body shaking as he drove into her. Daniel felt a quick orgasm ready to fly. He closed his eyes and pictured Alanah waiting on his load. He gasped quietly as streams of white cum spread out onto the shelves of books in front of him. He opened his eyes and saw the couple still going at it. His dick was still rock hard, so he began stroking again right away. He pulled up the silk panties and wrapped them around the head of his cock. He fisted the head through the soft material. It quickly dampened with jizz. Daniel let go, and his cock sprung back upward. He let it have a hard slap, and watched the tip fill to a dark, purple hue.

The couple on the other side were too far gone to hear anything coming from Daniel's side. He thought of the red-head's pussy dripping wet sticky juice on to the guy's dick. Daniel cupped his hands and spat a thick stream of sputum. He quickly rubbed it around the head of his cock, gliding it over the round head. He was ready to go again. He peeked over at the couple. The girl had returned to her knees. He could see her face and head through the lower opening. The man was pounding furiously on his own dick. The red-head reached up and stroked his swollen balls. Daniel could see her eyes fixated on her lover's face. Her mouth and tongue were open, waiting to be filled with hot jizz. Daniel pumped intently. He didn't want them to finish before he did. The girl shoved the man's dick into her mouth and started sucking. He let out a loud roar. Daniel knew it was time. He felt his own explosion coming, too. Daniel squeezed his balls firmly and felt them start to boil. The first blast came hard right as the man across from him withdrew from his girl's mouth. She took a shot of cum across her nose and right cheek. Daniel's own seed landed somewhere in the aisle between them. It had shot between the shelves into the girl's direction, but about four feet short. The rest of the man's cum poured down the red-head's slutty tongue. She wiped the glob off of her cheek and sucked it off her finger. Daniel had spread several streams of his cum onto the floor. He had tried to avoid the books the second time.

The red-head got up quickly once she had swallowed all the man's sticky cum. Daniel ducked back another row further away and put his pants and belt on. He didn't know which way they would leave, so he sat quietly and watched them get dressed. The girl used her panties to clean off her face and chest, and then discarded them between two books.

"Nasty!" the guy said. The red-head just giggled. They kissed once more and headed toward the door that Daniel had come in earlier. Daniel waited patiently, but felt ice on his neck, when he saw the guy stop near the door. He had looked down at a nearby table and pointed. It was Daniel's bag and coat. The huge guy started looking around suspiciously. The red-head took his arm, and smiled as she looked around, too. She wasn't suspicious, however. She seemed kind of excited. She pulled him close and grabbed his ass. They tongued each other deeply. She turned back to an empty library and waved as they left.

The minute they were gone, Daniel crept to the row where they had been fucking. He reached between two books and came up with a skimpy pair of red Victoria's Secret thong panties. He had a few of these at home already, but this one was more of a trophy. The red-head had swallowed most of the man's cum, so the panties were only wet with her own juices, sweat, and spit. They smelled sweet. Daniel brought his dick out, peered around the corner to see if his friends had returned, and started jerking it fiercely. He wrapped the saturated panties around his cock and let them slide around his tender flesh. He prepared to let another explosion of cum fly. He took a long huff of the red-head's sweet pussy from the underwear. He then wrapped it around the head of his cock and squirted out thick globs of white cum into the silk material.

By the time Daniel's balls had emptied, the thong was dripping. He folded it up neatly and put it in the pocket of his jeans. They would need cleaned, but they were worth keeping for the memory alone.

It was almost dark by the time Daniel had left the library. He walked home slowly. He hadn't felt this satisfied in a while. It had been a long night, and a crazy day. His time at the library had made him forget about all of it. The experience with the young couple in the Stacks was exciting, but he could not stop thinking about Alanah. He had her number, but he didn't think he had the energy to call her tonight. He needed to catch up on some sleep, and then really focus this weekend on studying.

Daniel unlocked his apartment and dropped his bag on the floor. By the time he hit the living room he was naked except for the blue panties he had worn that morning. In his hand, he held the red ones from the girl in the Stacks. He put both of them in a small bag and into the hamper. He usually washed them in the sink, rather than take them to the Laundromat on campus.

Daniel turned on his TV. There was a porn playing on his DVD player. He sat there naked on the cool leather sofa and gently stroked his dick. Even on a day like this, there was not much that could slow him down. As the scene came to a close, Daniel turned off the TV. He didn't need to finish right now. He would clean up and get ready for bed. Then he'd rub out one or two times before going to sleep.

***

Outside, adjacent to Daniel's apartment, a conversation was taking place between two female figures in dark, hooded cloaks. As the lights went out in his apartment, they turned and made their way back to the other side of the street.

"What makes you think this male is the one we were instructed to find?" one asked.

"We were told to set our scanners for raw material. That's what brought me here last evening. Tonight, I set them to detect disruptions to the psychic field. Here we are again. I believe that this male subject would be perfectly suitable for our needs. We shall return to Madame Aryess with this information," the other replied.

"Why would we not simply procure the mammal now?"

"I would not suggest disregarding a direct order from Madame Aryess. Secondly, we don't know the extent of this male's abilities. It may be that he poses a threat to the process, and should be disposed of instead. Either way, we will we need to lure him out. We must return to the ship. Come."

The two figures ducked down a nearby alley-way. A pale, blue light flashed in the darkness, as they teleported away.

***

***

***

Chapter Two

***

The first part of Saturday had been a total wash. Daniel was currently forcing himself against a fierce Boston winter wind. He carried two large bags of books, and stomped through several inches of new-fallen snow toward the café.

Daniel had awoken early. The plan had been to get some work done around the house and then be deep into study by this point in the day; not to mention dry and comfy in his apartment. He had hand washed the panties from the day before. That had sparked a ravenous jerk session in the kitchen thinking about that slutty red-head lying on his countertop, getting her pussy eaten. Then he had thought about Alanah from class. The panties he had been wearing yesterday in the library matched the color of the bra he had seen emerging from the low V-cut of her shirt. He had thought about ripping that bra off with his teeth and shoving his face between her warm mounds as he unloaded a blast of cum onto the kitchen floor.

Now it was nearly one o'clock. The panties had been washed, but the rest of the morning had been spent deep in his fantasies. Daniel's imagination was always on fire. His mind would race through different scenarios, and he would start pleasuring himself. The scene in his mind would play out as if it were real. When he allowed himself that deep into it; other thoughts would enter. He would be exploring his own desires, and the scene would shift. There were others present; living out their own wicked desires. Sometimes Daniel would observe; sometimes he would engage. Sometimes he would feel as if he were not entirely in control of the things he would experience. Then there were the times where he was shocked by the level of control he had.

Just the other night Daniel had been enjoying an erotic movie in his living room. The scene was a young couple engaging in foreplay in a restaurant. The man sat there enjoying his wine; the woman slowly pulled on his cock. Soon they were making love in the middle of the restaurant, and he climaxed down her throat before the main course. The next day, Daniel had been at a local eatery for lunch. His mind started to wander as he ate his sandwich alone. He spotted a sexy couple a few tables away. He noticed the man squirming in his seat, and the lovely blonde with him look around suspiciously. Daniel would have sworn that he was getting jerked off. The couple shuffled off excitedly to the men's room before he had a chance to see. It was a weird coincidence, but in a college town, he had seen weirder.

It was more than coincidence, though. He remembered always being present during wild sexual encounters; stuff people would never believe. Growing up, he frequently emptied his balls in his friend's garden as he watched through the older sister's bedroom window. He watched her discover and explore her pussy, then eventually suck most of the cocks in the neighborhood. Then there was the middle-aged woman next door when he was a teenager. She had had a parade of gentleman callers while her husband was at work. Daniel had always managed to have a great view of the affairs. He had skipped a lot of school in order to not miss a minute. There was always an open curtain or unlocked door available. He had even pounded his prick in her closet once, as her fat ass got pounded all over the bedroom.

All of this, coupled with his endless stamina, kept Daniel locked away for the most part. College was meant to be an escape, but being surrounded by sexual energy on such a large scale had forced him deeper into isolation. The isolation had served only to feed into his behaviors.

That is why after a series of failed plans, and countless sessions of self-pleasure Daniel decided to brave the icy temperatures outside. Better to be somewhere safe and public in order to focus on his studies, even if it meant marching through the cold.

It was a long trek to the library, so Daniel had settled for a coffee shop that was about half the distance. The place was crowded with students. Laptop cords crisscrossed the floor, which had quickly accumulated several inches of blackened slush. Daniel wasn't sure he would end up with a table. The whole trip might have been a bust after all. He waited patiently in the long line for a latte. Hopefully, by the time he was done, there would be an opening somewhere.

After placing his order, Daniel spotted a table tucked away near the back. It was small, so most of his stuff would have to sit on the floor. It was away from the entrance, so his bags would stay dry at least. He set them on the table to stake his claim, and turned toward the counter to retrieve his latte. As he turned, he saw that several other customers had been heading the same way to snatch his table. They looked discouraged, but one excited face stood out in the crowd.