Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, they walked back to the control room. The TARDIS had left the California mansion behind, and was in a steady orbit around the Planet Earth. Alanah provided the details leading up to Justice's capture. Daniel told her all the humiliating details of his time spent on Earth. Justice had given him some precious advice long ago. He needed to be completely honest with Alanah, no matter what.

"I totally lost myself, Alanah. It was months of despair and unanswered questions. I felt abandoned. I finally broke. I started using my powers indiscriminately. I took advantage of people; used them. It was so wrong, but I had given up. I let the darkness take me. I didn't care what happened. It's something that Justice had warned me about, but I didn't listen. I've hurt you deeply, and ruined everything. I feel terrible."

"Listen, I understand, alright? I've been on my own for a week, and I was ready to give up, too. I'm just happy you are alright, and that you didn't forget about us." Alanah smiled.

"I could never forget about you, Alanah. I love you so much. All I wanted was you to come back, and say that you forgive me for leaving."

"I do forgive you," Alanah answered before giving Daniel a long kiss.

"Are you confident that I'm not manipulating you?"

"I'm sure. Are you sure?" Alanah asked.

"Yeah, Justice was right. Once I got an understanding of how it works, I can tell if I'm pushing people or not. I would never do that to you. I promise," Daniel assured her.

"Good." Alanah wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. They began kissing wildly. "I've missed you so much. Don't ever leave me again! This is three times already!"

"I promise. I love you," Daniel answered.

"I love you, too."

***

Alanah took Daniel to the showers, to wash the stink of pussy and sweat from his body. She ran a thick layer of soap across his toned body with her hands. She squeezed a long drizzle onto his cock and began massaging it in. Daniel's erection rose up to meet her strokes, as he returned the favor and began lathering up Alanah's huge breasts. Their bodies entwined in a slippery film of soap and water. He ran his fingers against the opening of her labia. He met her wetness, and greedily rubbed the juice around her clit. She pulled him close by his cock, pressing it firmly against her opening. He gently eased it inside of her, and cradled her in his strong arms. He held her tightly by her ass while she slid up and down his cock, beneath the warm spray of the shower. Their tongues flicked against one another behind their lips. Alanah's huge breasts pushed hard against Daniel's slippery chest.

Daniel then entered his lover from behind. He seized Alanah's hips strongly, allowing his long cock to push deep inside of her. The warm water splashed against her back as he increased his thrusts. She began calling his name, and wailing as her orgasm took hold.

"Oh shit, baby! Give it to me!"

Suddenly, Daniel's urge to unload consumed him. He began pushing thick streams of cum inside of Alanah's belly, as she bounced wildly on his cock. After the peak of his climax, he withdrew, letting his warm seed spill across her back. She turned around to embrace him.

"I love you so much, Daniel," Alanah said between sloppy kisses.

Alanah led Daniel to a nearby tub to continue their reunion. She sat him on the edge, and dipped herself into the steaming water. She slid his cock into her mouth hungrily. She took him deeper than ever before; sliding his thick meat into her throat.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good! You're going to make me cum again," Daniel warned.

Alanah withdrew his pulsating cock briefly, and smiled, before taking it all the way down. Her bottom lip rubbed gently against the front of his scrotum. She held Daniel's hips tightly as he began to shake. Alanah felt the warm, thick goo explode into her stomach. She never moved her head, allowing the tightness of her throat to squeeze every drop from his balls.

"Fucking shit!" Daniel cried. "I'm cumming so hard!"

Daniel spewed load after load into Alanah's mouth. She pulled his cock back slightly; enveloping it with her thick lips. She nursed his member gently, as he filled her mouth and throat with jizz. Daniel was amazed by her ability to drink it down so easily. Once every ounce had left his cock, she finally released him. She slowly climbed on top of him, riding his cock through several more orgasms each while Daniel suckled lovingly on her fat tits.

Their reunion continued in Justice's bed. They eventually succumbed to exhaustion, and slept for several hours. When they finally woke, they laid quietly in each other's arms. Daniel silently thanked Justice, wherever she might have been. She had made all of this possible for them. He knew that very shortly, he and Alanah would be thrust back into action. In that moment, he tried to appreciate everything he had, knowing that ultimately he may lose it all once again.

Daniel left Alanah in bed, and made his way to the control center. The TARDIS rested quietly, as well. "Hey, old girl," he spoke aloud. "I'm sorry for what I said. I wasn't really going to smash anything. I know it's not your fault."

The TARDIS, obviously, did not respond.

"We're going to find her. I promise. She left you behind, as well. I'm sorry." Daniel knew about the unique bond that the Time Lady had with her ship. Centuries spent living abroad, traveling the universe. Eventually, they formed a psychic connection; a symbiotic bond. With Justice gone, he hoped that the power of the TARDIS starship would not diminish. Right now, it was the closest thing they had to a Time Lady.

"How are we going to find her?" Alanah spoke up from behind.

"I don't know. I had hoped that the ship might have some kind of connection to her. Maybe it can track her."

"I doubt it. There was a reason Justice sent us away. She wouldn't want the ship falling into the Tarot's hands. Even if it could find her, Justice has probably programmed it to keep its distance," Alanah explained.

"What if we had another ship? The TARDIS could tell us where to go, but it could stay here and wait," Daniel suggested.

"I think I have an idea," Alanah stated. "Mavis. Computer, take us to him, please."

"Where are we going?" Daniel asked.

"He's a friend," Alanah answered, as she took the helm of the ship and cranked the throttle.

"Do you know what you're doing with that?" Daniel asked her.

"Oh, this? Nah. The ship does all the work. Justice just mashes buttons to look important. Don't you know her at all?"

The engines began to whir, as the ship left orbit around Earth, falling deep into the Time Vortex.

***

***

***

Chapter Twenty-Two

***

Five sets of eyes glared anxiously across the table. The pot had grown after the flop. The three cards showing face-up on the table were the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Diamonds, and a Three of Clubs. Mavis had put in five large before the dealer had shown the cards. He held two Jacks; giving him two strong pairs. It was his turn to call the raise- another five. Mavis threw his cards down in disgust and took a long drink from a short glass of Scotch.

"Fuckin' Ladies!" Mavis groaned. "Can't ever trust a pair of 'em." The other players roared with laughter. At least his money had bought him a laugh. The rest of the men continued the hand without him. The waitress returned to fill his glass, as the dealer collected the cards. The Captain had taken the pot with a Full House. Two of the other men had lost big on the last hand, and retired to the ship. Mavis had a tall stack from an earlier bluff, but it was dwindling slowly.

"Tell us a story, Mavis," the Captain suggested. "I want to hear about the red-head, again. What did you say her name was?"

"Justice. I don't want to talk about her, Cap'. Let's just play the hand," Mavis pleaded.

"Come on! Peter told me all about her. How her and her blonde friend came down here and whisked you off to their room. Said you came back with a big smile and a tent in your pants. You gotta tell me about her. Are her tits really as big as Peter says?" The other two men chuckled. The Captain smiled.

"I mean it Cap'. Leave it alone."

"I'm sorry, Mavis. I just haven't been with a woman in years that I ain't paid for. I need to know your secret." The Captain offered a wink.

"Ain't no secret. Just a couple friends. That's all." Mavis would say no more.

The Captain let it drop. He watched his old friend brood across the table. Something had changed in Mavis lately. The Captain had hoped that he might get Mavis to open up after a few drinks. The Captain left his solemn friend to his whisky, and played the hand.

The cards hadn't been kind to Mavis that night. He watched the Captain take stack after stack of chips from his pile; finally betting it all on a longshot. The Captain took the rest of his money with a pair of nines to Mavis's sixes. Mavis had ignored the Captain's gesture to shake hands, and had stumbled drunkenly to the bar. He ordered another Scotch, and pulled his hat down low over his face.

"Mavis." It was the sweet sound of a woman's voice.

"Not tonight, honey. Lost all my money."

"Mavis, it's me, Alanah."

Mavis turned slowly, expecting to see the young lady accompanied by her statuesque partner. Instead, Mavis saw a boy beside her. He hardly recognized Alanah with clothes on. Her big tits fought their way out of a tank-top and button-up shirt, rather than the tight, black leather from his dreams. She was still remarkably beautiful, but the sight of her filled Mavis with dread.

"What do you want this time, girl? Here to torture me some more?"

Daniel's face curled up in confusion as he looked to Alanah for some clarification, but Alanah ignored him; keeping her blue eyes fixated on the sailor.

"It's Justice, Mavis. She needs your help."

"That's a fresh one!" Mavis exclaimed, before turning back to his beverage.

"Let's go, Alanah. He's not interested," Daniel urged.

"Who's the kid?" Mavis asked, with his back still turned to them.

"This is Daniel. He's my boyfriend."

This perked up Mavis's interest. "Boyfriend, eh?" Mavis turned to size up his new acquaintance. "A pleasure to meet you, son." He tipped his hat in a mocking salute. "Got to hand it to ya, must have taken a lot to wrangle a fine filly like this one." Mavis squeezed Alanah's ass.

Daniel knew the spacer was looking for a fight, but after scanning the eyes around the bar, he realized that this wasn't an ideal place. "Look man, we're not here for a fight. We came because Justice is in trouble. You're the only other friend she has. If you don't want to help, then just say it, so we can leave."

"Help! All that bitch wants is help! I'll tell you what she needs. She needs a big-."

Alanah slapped Mavis hard across the face. "Don't you dare!"

"Whoa! Alanah!" Daniel quickly got between them. "Listen, we're leaving. I'm sorry. This was a mistake." He grabbed Alanah's arm and started pulling her up the stairs back to the ship.

Alanah's face became streaked with tears, as she stared with pity and disgust at the man in which she had placed all her hope.

Mavis hung his head low, and swallowed the last of his drink. He set the glass down, and headed up the stairs after them. The young couple was outside the door to their room when Mavis finally caught them.

"Please! Alanah, I'm sorry," Mavis apologized.

"How could you? Don't you know how hard it is for her? She trusted you, and now you just abandon her?" Alanah lectured.

"Hey! She abandoned me, alright? Every time she would come around I'd help her. I'd answer her questions. I'd stick my neck out for her. I never wanted anything from her. She was the one coming on to me. I thought we were friends, but friends would never leave you out there alone like that," Mavis explained.

"Listen, we understand. We really understand. We're here now, okay?" Alanah took Mavis gently by the shoulder and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry I slapped you."

"I'm sorry I grabbed your ass. Now tell me, what's happened?"

Back on the ship, and without Justice there to distract from the truth, Alanah opened up to Mavis about everything.

"Humans? Both of ya?" Mavis asked in shock.

"Yeah. You too?" Daniel asked.

"Well yeah! Ho-lee shit! Why didn't you tell me the last time Alanah?"

"Justice likes to keep things... uh... close to the chest, I suppose." They all three shared a laugh at Justice's expense.

They passed around a bottle of Scotch in the lounge, as they swapped stories about their missing friend. Alanah let it slip about Justice's true nature as a Time Lady, their beef with the Tarot, and their exploits on Scallion XIV. Once the liquor started flowing, Alanah's mouth moved a hundred miles per hour without a filter. Any thought of keeping their secrets was gone before they polished off the last drop.

Soon, Alanah was blacked out drunk, so Mavis helped Daniel carry her to the bedroom. The two men returned to the lounge, and found another bottle of Scotch. Daniel lifted his glass to toast.

"To Planet Earth. Fuck 'em."

"Here, here!" Mavis cheered with a laugh, as their glasses connected. "It's not all bad, right? I miss it sometimes."

"I did too, until recently. It can never be the same. Nostalgia is better."

"I'll drink to that, too," Mavis replied, as he took a long drink from his glass. "So what's your plan, partner? How do I fit into all of this?"

"I'm not sure, yet. I was thinking we needed a ship, but that won't mean shit if we don't know where we're going. And the three of us aren't exactly combat ready," Daniel mused.

"I don't have a ship, anyway. I just fix 'em up."

"I know. We just needed some hope, I guess," Daniel admitted.

"You need a goddamned army. These Tarot are nothing to fuck with, from what you say," Mavis responded.

Daniel agreed in silence, as he finished his glass of Scotch. "I'm gonna turn in, Mavis. It's been nice meeting you. I understand if you can't stay, but you're welcome to join us. Stick around as long as you'd like. It's a time machine. We can drop you right back where we found you."

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure I'm up for a war. I'll at least wait it out until the morning. That way, I can see Alanah off personally. If I don't change my mind."

"Fair enough. Good night." Daniel stumbled down the hall toward Alanah's bed.

Mavis filled his glass once more, and sat quietly next to the fire. This room was the last place he had seen Justice. He had sworn to himself that he'd never get mixed up with her again after the last time, but something about her kept bringing him back. Now that she was in real trouble, and he'd met the two other humans she had left behind, he was sure he had been brought back for a reason. He finished his drink, and prayed that having a clear head in the morning would send him right out the door of this ship in a hurry.

***

Daniel woke with a pounding head. Alanah snored loudly next to him. She was completely nude, and glistening with cum. He didn't remember hooking up last night, but the dried cum stuck to his pubic hair seemed to single him out as the culprit. He hoped she had at least been awake through it. He found his clothes, and went to the galley to start some coffee. He was greeted with the smell of fried ham and eggs.

Mavis was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. He smiled at Daniel, and offered a sarcastic "Good morning sunshine."

"Glad you stuck around," Daniel said as he offered Mavis a handshake. The coffee was ready, too. Daniel poured himself a cup and joined Mavis at the grill.

Mavis pulled out a metal flask and dumped a few swigs of liquor into Daniel's mug. "It'll help. Look at me! Never felt better."

Daniel took a hesitant drink, and it sent his stomach into spasms. "Oh god! It's awful."

"Drink up, soldier. You're gonna need it."

Alanah casually strolled into the kitchen, naked. "Come back to bed. What are you doing?" She saw Mavis standing at the grill, and gave him a wave.

"Good morning, beautiful," Mavis offered back.

"Good morning, Mavis. Come back to bed, Dan."

Alanah was wobbly on her feet. Daniel suspected she was still drunk. "Good morning, dear. Have a seat. We've got breakfast coming. I'll get you a robe."

"I don't want a robe! I want some dick! Come back to bed," Alanah pleaded.

"No dick. Here. Coffee." Daniel handed her a mug, sans liquor, and sat her at the table.

Mavis set a plate of eggs, toast, and ham in front of Alanah. "Eat, girl. Come on. There's a war on."

"War, huh? So you've decided to join us, then?" Daniel asked as he took another drag from his mug.

"How could I not? Drinkin'. Naked ladies. This'll be the best damn war, ever!" Mavis laughed.

Daniel held his coffee up in a salute before taking another drink. He and Mavis filled their plates before joining Alanah at the table. She had managed a few bites, and was starting to come around.

"So, any thoughts on a plan, Captain?" Mavis asked.

"Maybe. We have something that Aryess wants. She may be holding Justice with hopes of getting it back," Daniel explained.

"What is it? A weapon or something?" Mavis asked.

"Not exactly. You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Daniel explained.

"Try me."

"I'll show you. Come on," Daniel urged.

They left Alanah to her breakfast. She would take bites periodically and then rest her head on the table. Daniel led Mavis to the laboratory where Justice had been holding the crates of his semen. When they got there; the lab was three enormous crates short.

"I don't understand. It was right here!" Daniel explained.

"What was?" Mavis asked.

"Jizz. Lots of it."

"Fucking shit! What, does she collect it?" Mavis scratched his head.

"No, it was Aryess. She had been collecting mine, but Justice stole it from her. She had been keeping it in here. She must have moved it," Daniel answered, frustrated.

"You lucky bastard. Not only do you have a beautiful woman at home, but now you're telling me you got two more going to war over your leftovers? What's your secret, man? Seriously!" Mavis shook his head in disbelief.

"No time. We've got to find it." Daniel led Mavis to the control room. He approached the main console. "Computer. I need help. I want you to locate those secure crates from the Tarot ship. They were in the lab, but now they're missing. I need to know where Justice put them."

The computer flashed a series of numbers and coordinates amongst several screens. Daniel stared at them intently, but he had no idea how to comprehend any of it. "Any thoughts?" he asked Mavis.

"Me? I failed math, buddy. I don't know what this shit means."

"They're on the slave ships," Alanah interjected, as she passed through the control room, her naked ass jiggling with each step. She quietly passed the two men, and headed back towards the corridor to the bedroom.

"Slave ships? How do you know that?" Daniel hollered after her.

Alanah turned back to them, and sipped her coffee. "Justice told me. That's why she boarded the ships herself. She was hiding the jars on the cruisers that the freed slaves took. That way she could separate the supply, and keep them away from the Tarot."

"That doesn't make any sense," Daniel stated. "Hey! That's my coffee."

"So?" Alanah asked, as she took another drink.

"Don't drink that! Mavis put liquor in it."

"Good! I'm coming down, man." Alanah took another large drink and finished the mug.

Mavis held up his flask and shook it at her, inquiringly. Alanah smiled and walked over with her mug extended; her huge breasts swaying and clashing. Mavis poured a mouthful in the mug for her, knocked his flask against the rim, before finishing off his stash. Alanah gave him a nude curtsey, and polished off the whisky from her mug.

1...2526272829...32