Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she called out to him.

"Hey, Alanah. How weird."

"Yeah! Care to take me up on that rain check from yesterday?" she asked

"Sure, just toss your stuff on the table. I'll wait for your coffee."

"K. Thanks," she said as she squeezed past him. She slid her firm ass across his cock as she made her way to the table.

Alanah missed seeing Daniel blush as he immediately felt a swelling in his groin. He had been prepared for an event like this after yesterday. When desperate times called, he had methods he could enact in order to avoid finding himself in a compromising predicament. He had fashioned two leather belts into a harness that crisscrossed his crotch and pulled his cock down. This would contain any unforeseen arousal. He was glad he had made this adjustment this morning.

When Daniel returned to the table with their drinks, he saw that Alanah had already made herself quite comfortable. She had removed her coat, scarf, and even her boots. She sat cross-legged in her booth working on her laptop. Her hair was down, casually resting on her shoulders. She was wearing glasses, which Daniel thought made her even sexier. She had a short-sleeved button-up shirt on over a red tank-top. It was only buttoned at the third and fourth button. Daniel thought the pressure of her breasts against those two little buttons wouldn't hold much longer.

"Here you go," Daniel said. Alanah looked up and smiled.

"I was not planning on seeing anyone today. I look a hot mess," she said shyly.

"Get out of here," Daniel said stubbornly. "I was gonna hit the library again, but it's too damn far in this weather. I was kind of hoping I'd run into you there again."

"Creeper!" she joked. "I gave you my number. Normal people would just call."

"Yeah, I know. I just wasn't sure where that was going," he admitted.

"Why do I always have to spell it out for you guys? This is exasperating!"

"Hey, I just don't have a lot of hot girls that seem interested. I really had to think it through before I made my move," he said coyly.

"Yeah right. Let me see your moves then, playboy."

"Alright. Uh-" Daniel looked around like the answer would be walking up next to him any minute. Alanah was testing him. She sat with her arms crossed. It was playful at first, but Daniel had a hunch that this could be a definitive moment. If he didn't do something soon, he would probably blow it. "Come here," he stated confidently. She looked at him doubtfully. He reached down and grabbed one of her feet and brought it into his lap and started to massage it through her sock.

"OK," she moaned. "Points for that." Now her stern countenance faded, and he saw her melting into her seat.

"Listen, I've got moves, alright? I just need a minute to compose myself," he admitted.

"What's so great about composure?" Alanah exclaimed. "We're trying to have fun here. You have to learn to loosen up." She slid her other foot into his lap seductively. He felt his cock engorge and press against the leather restraints. It wasn't going anywhere. That's when her free foot started sliding down between his thighs. He looked up at her nervously. She never took her eyes off of him.

Daniel smartly took hold of the other foot and started massaging it. Alanah let out a low moan. He wasn't sure the straps were such a good idea now. He thought about her soft socks rubbing against his swollen cock, until Alanah interrupted his fantasy.

"Do you want to get out of here?" she asked abruptly.

"Sure," he stammered.

"Good. I live nearby. Let's just work on our stuff there. It's kind of crowded and noisy for studying," she explained.

Alanah's apartment was a few blocks away, but much closer to the café than Daniel's. Not that he was prepared to have a beautiful woman come over to his fucked up apartment. She had a nice loft over a trendy restaurant in the middle of campus. She lived alone, so her rent was probably outrageous.

They walked through the kitchen, where Alanah left her bags and removed her coat and boots. Daniel followed suite. She went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. She got out two glasses without asking if Daniel wanted any. Not that it would have mattered.

"Thanks," he said, before taking a large drink of the red-colored wine. "I'm not going to pretend like I know shit about wine," he admitted as he took another drink.

"Points for that. You're on a roll," she flirted.

"This is a great apartment. I always wanted to live in one of these. My place is kind of a shithole." It really wasn't, but it was rather boring and traditional compared to Alanah's.

The ceilings were eighteen feet with exposed ductwork. The windows stretched nearly floor to ceiling. The kitchen and living areas were large and open. There was an exposed second level over half of the space that seemed to be a bedroom from where he was looking. Underneath the bedroom was a closed area which held a large closet and the bathroom. The furnishings in the living room and kitchen were modern and stylish.

"I used to know a guy who worked in the restaurant downstairs. He gave me the inside tip when this one became available. Rent's a little steep each month, but it's worth having a nice place to relax. There's a good view of the city through the living room windows. Here," she said, as she filled his nearly empty wine glass.

"Thanks. I'm gonna run to the John. Is it over here?" he pointed.

"Damn, lightweight! Breaking the seal already?" she laughed.

"No! It was the coffee, but I am a lightweight," he joked. He was lying about that, but he could play drunk a little easier and keep his head about him that way.

Daniel got into the bathroom and quickly removed his pants. He undid the leather straps beneath his jeans. His cock felt immediate relief as it sprung loose. He closed his eyes and focused. Several deep breaths and his erection subsided long enough to take a piss. He quickly stuffed his half-flaccid member into his jeans and returned to the living room. Alanah was filling another glass of wine for herself. Daniel found his glass, and casually walked past her into the living room area. He felt Alanah's eyes on him the whole way.

Daniel was on the couch with his glass of wine staring at Alanah's sexy curves as she walked over to him. She had a queer look on her face that Daniel liked. She had underestimated him and was trying to figure out how to take control back. He was very awkward at times because of his libido. When he was able to focus that energy, rather than try and contain it, he found that he could have great success with women.

Alanah was starting to figure out Daniel's game, and it was making her hot. She liked the cat and mouse routine. It got old pretty fast, but she was sure the sex would be worth it. She smiled and took another drink of wine. She set it down, and took off her glasses and the button-up shirt. She quickly grabbed her stem-glass and bounced over to Daniel. She saw him stir uncomfortably in his seat. The coolness faded; just like it always did. She squeezed in next to him, knees pulled up to her chest, and took another sip.

"So I haven't quite got you figured out yet," she said. It was a lie, but that was the part of the game she had to play. "No girlfriend?"

"Ha!" he laughed. "No girlfriend. I wouldn't be here if I did. No, I haven't had the best of luck, really. Things usually start off well, but they seem to lose interest... or something." Daniel wasn't really able to place it. He would sense sometimes that women were afraid of him for some reason. He would never act out aggressively, never raise his voice. He was loving and caring, without being smothering or clingy. He just always suspected there was something inside him that they could sense, and it always seemed to send them running. He never really understood it. It had a lot to do with why he always felt better in isolation.

Alanah felt a little disappointed. She had thought as much. Some guys only have enough gusto to get through the first few weeks. After the non-stop fucking started to stall, they usually didn't have it in them to keep up the charade. She was sorry she asked. It was starting to cool her down. That's when something strange happened.

Daniel was feeling really nervous, and didn't especially like talking about himself. He closed his eyes to relax. He took a few deep breaths, and another drink of his wine before setting it down on the coffee table. He turned back to Alanah and saw that she had turned away and was beginning to fidget. He took a second to look over her breasts. She was breathing slow and deeply from the alcohol. At the point of maximum inspiration her chest was fully engorged, stretching out the thin material of her top. Daniel was transfixed. He felt a bulge start to grow in his jeans.

Alanah had turned away from Daniel slightly. She had come into the apartment ready to fuck him from one corner to the next. Now she was feeling a little unsure of herself. It was as if her confidence had shifted to Daniel, and his awkwardness had rubbed off on her. Then suddenly, she felt very relaxed. Her breathing slowed. She felt her chest expand and contract. Then she sensed a pressure building in Daniel's jeans. She knew it somehow. Without looking, she slowly slid her hand down his leg and turned back toward him. When their eyes connected, she could feel the fire building inside her again. Her breathing sped up, her mouth watered, and she started quivering.

Daniel inched slowly toward Alanah's lips. He could see the passion written on her face. He leaned in, and their lips connected. His arms were wrapped around her, moving up and down her back with his right arm, and across her hip with his left arm. She had a hold of his hair with both hands. Their tongues danced rhythmically. He took a firm hold of her ass and pulled her closer. Her right knee slid over his thigh and pushed forcefully against his balls. He let out a deep groan, and Alanah answered with a wicked smile. She straddled his lap and pressed her huge tits against his chest. He reached around with both hands and pulled her ass closer. This caused her aching pussy to grind against his cock through their jeans. This time it was Alanah who let out a moan. She slid back and forth several times. Daniel's cock strained to escape. His hands slid up the back of her shirt across smooth, soft skin. He unclasped her bra with ease. That's when she backed away and pulled her shirt and bra over her head, exposing

her incredible breasts. She smiled when she saw Daniel's face. He looked like a six year old on Christmas morning.

"Wow!" Daniel couldn't help but say it. "You are incredible." He pulled Alanah closer and pushed his face in between the two circular pillows. They were soft and fleshy. He had had a hunch they were implants, but there was no mistaking the softness of large natural breasts. She held his head gently as he ran his face up and down her cleavage. After too brief of a moment, she pulled his head back forcefully and shoved her tongue down his throat. He moved his right hand back to her ass and assisted her in finding the sweet spot against his manhood. With the left hand, he took a handful of her breast and squeezed.

Abruptly she stood. "Come on," she ordered, as she offered out her hand. Daniel stood, mesmerized. He took her hand and followed her up to the second floor bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and started working on Daniel's belt. He quickly removed his shirt. She cooed when she saw that he wasn't wearing underwear. It hadn't been prudent with the leather restraints he had been wearing, but now it made him look cool and sexy. With just a pop of the button on his fly his big cock sprung out to greet her.

"You didn't warn me," she joked.

It was a big cock. Not scary big; probably eight inches, but it was thick. That isn't the dangerous part, Daniel thought to himself and smiled. She would be pretty worn out tonight.

Alanah slowly eased her head down over Daniel's cock. It felt so good to have her warm, wet mouth wrapped around it. Her tongue slid up and down the underside as she went. She gently stroked her right breast and worked Daniel's balls with her left hand as she took every inch.

"Oh my god, baby. That feels so good."

She let out a muffled moan in response.

Daniel could feel the fat head of his cock press against the back of Alanah's throat, and her spit run down the shaft as she eased her head back. Every once in a while, she would move her hand from his balls to the shaft to work it over, and tongue the tip of his prick. He saw the saliva glistening on his cock like a crystal ball. She continued to apply a sheen of spit onto his shaft. He had a feeling he knew what her plan was. Before she could make the move, he did it for her. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed it down between her waiting tits. He leaned down and kissed her passionately as the tip of his member pushed up through her mountainous cleavage, before retreating beneath the flesh. She pushed her huge jugs together, pointing her erect nipples outward. Daniel pumped in and out of her tits. He reached down toward her nipples and rubbed them.

It was Alanah who broke off first. She crawled backward up the bed; never taking her eyes off of him. Daniel removed his pants and socks and walked to the side of the bed. She inched toward him. He leaned over her body and took her nipples in his mouth; one after the other. He squeezed her tits with his left hand and undid her jeans with his right. He slid his hand into down, and felt that her neatly trimmed hair was soaked. He followed the moisture to its source, and Alanah trembled as his fingers explored her swollen pussy. She grabbed Daniel's cock with her hand and started jerking it in rhythm with the strokes on her clit. She panted rapidly, and twisted her hips in a circle against his middle finger. She started groaning urgently. That's when Daniel quickly pulled her jeans off, exposing her beautiful body at last.

Daniel crawled onto the bed and began kissing Alanah's belly. She squirmed as the kisses moved lower and lower. He tasted her juices on the inside of her thigh and rubbed her lips with his fingers. Soon, his tongue found her clit, and worked it up and down. His fingers entered her, as he sucked urgently on her clit. It was long and round. He could wrap his lips around it briefly, but it would slip out as she rode his face. He grabbed her hips forcefully and shoved his tongue deep inside her along with his finger. She let out a scream as he felt her start to shake. He rubbed his tongue in circles around her clit as she exploded.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh god baby!" Alanah cried. The vaulted ceilings echoed like a cave. "Oh yes! Fuck!"

Daniel held on for dear life as Alanah pushed her pussy harder and harder against his face. He could fill his mouth with her juices. After twenty seconds of climax she started to slow down. She giggled in between gasps for air.

"Wow!" she breathed. "That was great. I haven't had anyone give me oral like that in a while."

Daniel wiped his chin and made his way up to where Alanah was laying. She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply; sampling her wetness from his face. He grabbed her hips and spun her on top of him. He easily entered her drenched pussy. He had both hands free now to explore her breasts. He tried to squeeze both of them into one hand, but failed. He pushed both nipples together tightly, and sucked them together.

"Mmm... you like my big tits baby?" she asked seductively.

"Oh my god. They are all I've been thinking about for days," Daniel replied.

"They're all yours now. Don't wear yourself out."

Daniel had to laugh. "I don't think you should be worried about me," he teased. "You're going to be begging me to stop."

Alanah took it as a challenge and started riding him hard; letting her big tits bounce up and down. Daniel put his face in between and shook his head back and forth. The weight and momentum of Alanah's breasts slapped his face like taking punches from the Heavyweight Champ; right, then left. He could feel his orgasm building deep in his balls. He felt her start to shake as she ground her clit against his rock hard dick. She was soon screaming his name as she came again.

After Alanah slowed down, Daniel flipped her onto her back, and pushed inside her from above. She moaned as she took him deep, pulling him closer for every inch.

"Are you ready to cum for me, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yes. I really want to cum on your tits," he admitted.

Alanah giggled enthusiastically. "Oh fuck! That is so hot!"

"And then I'm gonna get you from behind," he boasted

"Bring it on stud. If you can," she teased.

Daniel was right at the brink of orgasm. He pumped in and out of her. Alanah ran her fingernails down his chest and stared him in the eyes.

"Oh god! Here it comes!" he cried

Daniel got to his knees and pumped his cock over his lover's body. Alanah squeezed her two massive breasts together to catch his spray.

"Come on baby. Give it to me," she beckoned.

Daniel answered with a growl, as he shot his load across Alanah's delicate skin. The first blast was a thick white strand which landed on her left shoulder, the tail end running down her tit. He left two more fat gobs of semen on her right tit, before she reached out and started jerking the rest out of his dick onto her belly.

"That was great," Alanah said, as she let the last drop run onto her hand. She licked it off and laid back, glowing. Daniel laid next to her, and they kissed for a few minutes. Then, he started exploring her backdoor with his still engorged cock.

"Hey now! What's going on back there? You not finished?" she asked, surprised.

"Not even close," he answered cockily. Daniel knelt on the bed and started kissing her as he rubbed her pussy with the thick head of his prick. Alanah was still drenched. He moved his cock over the wet opening and pushed it back inside her.

"Oh wow! Your cock is rock solid!"

"Yeah, I kind of have a problem with that," he answered.

"Not a problem with me," she laughed.

Daniel took her over and over that night. He came across her back while doing doggy style. Alanah came two more times on his face. He eventually returned the favor with a fat load on her face. He was shocked that Alanah was so open for getting down like this on the first night. She didn't give the impression that she was a slut. It just seemed like she knew what she wanted, and Daniel knew how to give it to her. They wound up in the shower after each of them had had several orgasms each. Daniel took her one more time from behind in the shower, and erupted again all over her precious tits. They got cleaned up, and headed back down to the living room to take a break.

"You are something else," she said.

"Yeah, I told you that you were in for a treat," he joked.

"What is it? Viagra?" she asked.

He laughed hard.

"I'm serious! Maybe one time I've had a guy that was hard enough to keep going, but he usually doesn't end up finishing. You are insatiable! I wasn't sure I could cum any more, and here you are with that monster staring me down. I was powerless!" she laughed.

"You know, I'm glad you are amused, but it's not always been that great for me," he admitted.

"Why not?" she asked, surprised.

"It's just that, I don't have a lot of control over... it. That's why I'm late for class a lot of times. It doesn't know when to leave me alone. Mostly, I feel like it is the one leading me along. It's like the other day-," he started.

"When?" she asked.

"When I met you in the library. I was out of my mind. The thing was practically making a mess in my pants. I was afraid it was going to rip out of there on its own at any second. There you are, bouncing all over the place. I was powerless between the both of you."