Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must play fair, dear Alanah. You've had that lovely cock to yourself all this time."

Alanah answered with loud slurping, as she sucked the life out of Daniel's cock. She pulled the organ from her mouth and slapped it against her own face. "You want this cock, Justice? You're going to have to take it from me."

With a wicked grin, Justice wrapped her chiseled body around Alanah, and brought her playfully to the floor. The two girls began kissing and squeezing one another. Their fingers danced between their thighs. Daniel watched patiently, and stroked his long cock slowly while he watched his two girls play with each other's bodies. There would be plenty of orgasms tonight, and forever after. He could prolong his as long as he had to.

Alanah crawled on top of Justice and drove her face into the Time Lady's muff. Justice grabbed her ass firmly and brought Alanah's pussy into her mouth. The two girls lashed and sucked on one another until they both shook with orgasm. Daniel took his time to survey the action. He would periodically reach in and squeeze their tits, or plant his tongue into their assholes. He quietly stroked his cock, only entering the fray briefly, before departing, to allow the women full control over the other's quivering body.

When Daniel could no longer hold out, he squeezed his thick cock into Alanah's pussy. Justice's face lay right below him. She flicked her tongue back and forth between Alanah's clit, and Daniel's swinging balls. Justice rubbed Alanah's gash with her fingers, and slid her hands around Daniel's ass. She used the juice from Alanah's drenched pussy, to allow her fingers entry into Daniel's exposed anus. Between the deep, penetrating thrusts into his lover's pussy, and the gentle toying of his asshole, Daniel gave up trying to hold onto his orgasm. He abruptly stood, and began milking his cock.

With a flurry, the girls rose up to greet him. They knelt patiently, staring up at Daniel's lean, muscular body. Their backs faced the emptiness of space. Their pussies dripped at the sight of him pounding away viciously at his cock, and their mouths watered at the thought of what was to come next. The two girls squeezed and kneaded their breasts while they waited. Justice took Daniel's cock forcefully with her hand, and plunged it into her mouth. She sucked it anxiously until she heard her new boy-toy roar.

"Here it comes! Oh shit!"

"Give it to us, baby!" Alanah pleaded.

"Oh yes! Cum all over us!" Justice urged.

"Oh god!" Daniel finally yelled, as his balls released a flurry of spunk onto the supple bodies of his two beautiful girlfriends.

Daniel let Justice take the first powerful blast. It erupted against her chest, splashing in every direction. The force of the blow rippled the delicate flesh of her tits like waves. He emptied several ounces of thick, white cream onto her heavy breasts in one steady stream. He then moved his prick over to Alanah, spraying gusts of semen over both of their heads, and into the vacuum of space. Alanah took the next assault onto her beautiful face. It smacked against her pouty lips, and dripped down in thick drops onto her breasts.

Alanah opened her mouth for him. He shot another thick load into her mouth. She let it slide across her tongue and down her throat. Justice grabbed him forcefully by the dick, and began jerking him over her thick globes.

"I want these tits covered, young man. I want you to empty every drop out of that beautiful prick of yours. You're going to cover us both with cum, and then we're going to lick it off each other while you watch," Justice teased.

Alanah moved over to Justice, and began sucking on her fat nipple. Daniel stroked his cock steadily, waiting for the next load to erupt. He held his balls tightly, as they released another powerful outburst directly into Justice's face.

"Oh! Oh shit!" Justice cried.

Encouraged, Daniel hosed down her gorgeous face with spunk. It ran down her delicate features, and onto her chest. He continued to spray his love against her gigantic jugs, and watched as the thick juice ran along her cleavage, and into Alanah's waiting mouth. Alanah continued to feast on the creamy glaze coating Justice's tits. Daniel grabbed Justice forcefully from the ground, and slid his cock in behind her. He entered her tight pussy for the first time, still squirting streams of cum. Daniel let his orgasm cease, as he started to pound her steadily against the doorway of the ship, which led to never-ending emptiness. Alanah rubbed her tongue against Justice's clit, and together, Justice's human lovers drove her to climax.

"Oh god yes! Oh, I love you both. You're making me cum so hard! Oh fuck! Don't stop!"

Justice's passionate cries, and the clenching of her young vagina sent Daniel over into his next series of orgasms. He cried out as his cock unloaded a thick spray of jizz into Justice's pussy. Each time he withdrew, a stream of cum would leak out from inside of her, and into Alanah's awaiting mouth. She lapped up Daniel's cum, as Justice began squirting again. This time, the recipient was Alanah, who accepted the shower from her lovingly, just as Daniel withdrew to provide a shower of his own. Alanah became drenched with love juice from both of them. Soon, their bodies stopped shaking, and Daniel withdrew his wondrous cock from Justice's body.

"That was incredible, Daniel. Your cock is really quite impressive. Alanah, your skilled tongue never fails. Thank you both!"

"We're not done, yet!" Alanah pleaded. "It's my turn!"

Daniel laid on the ground, and Alanah slid on top of him. His head lay at the threshold to deep space. Alanah slowly rode back and forth atop his lap, grinding her clit against him while she played delicately with her own boobs. Justice lay next to Daniel, kissing him, and rubbing his body. She knelt over him, allowing her huge breasts to dangle heavily over his face. He passed his lips over her sensitive nipples, causing them to engorge and lengthen into his mouth. Justice pressed the heavy bags over Daniel's face. The expansive cleavage swallowed his whole face. He allowed the pounds of flesh to suffocate his air supply briefly, before shaking free of their weight. The twin mammoths bounced back and forth against his face until he found a thick nipple, grasping it hard between his lips. He nursed Justice's huge bosom, while Alanah rode him hard, dripping cum from his previous orgasm. Soon Alanah began jerking and twitching, as the stimulation against her clit forced a powerful orgasm from within her.

"Oh shit! That's it. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Alanah cried, as she came. Her boyfriend's face was completely smothered with the huge tits of her other lover. Daniel's one hand gripping Alanah's hip tightly; the other was slid beneath Justice, exploring her sensitive cunt.

Once Alanah's orgasm slowed, Daniel flipped her over and entered her from above. He pushed inside of her, sliding around in her sloppy, wet pussy. Justice spent some time next to Alanah, caressing her breasts, and whispering in her ear. Eventually, she climbed on top of her; positioning her pussy over Alanah's mouth, and facing Daniel as he ravaged the rest of Alanah's body. Alanah mouthed lovingly against Justice's fat labia and clit.

Daniel rhythmically thrust into Alanah, and rested his face against Justice's swollen, cum-covered tits. He pulled and nibbled on her areola, until both girls began their climaxes simultaneously. Alanah's pussy tightened and jerked on his cock, until Daniel's own orgasm began to build. He pulled out of Alanah, and positioned himself over the both of them. The girls rose to their knees again, as Daniel pumped his cock for them. Justice and Alanah moved face-to-face; their enormous breasts smashed together like a series of fleshy, white hills. Daniel quickened his pace until large spurts of cum erupted across their tits, coating their voluptuous chests with a thick layer of cream. Blast after blast rocketed over their entwined bodies, and out into space, through the door of the starship. Once their breasts had been completely covered, Daniel slid his spitting cock in the middle of their joined flesh. The copious jizz allowed his dick to squeeze into the middle, and he fucked their four breasts at the same time. The powerful gusts of semen that rocketed out of his immersed prick would splatter up through the spaces in between their tits, like magma from a molten rock, occasionally flecking the skin of their beautiful faces.

The two girls kissed and tongued while Daniel's cum filled their fat chests with goo. Daniel withdrew his cock, and let his cum erupt against their kissing faces. The cream slid against the skin, and ran in between their lips, causing their kisses to become more passionate. The girls fell to the floor, licking Daniel's gifts from each other's bodies. He sat back, nearly exhausted, but couldn't help but stroke his swollen cock while watching his two naked lovers begin to fuck one another all over again.

Daniel had a wicked idea. He announced casually that he was heading to the shower room to clean up. The women continued their playful lovemaking on the floor of the ship. Daniel headed to the shower room, and waited for them to catch up.

Shortly after, Daniel was joined by his two cum-drenched girlfriends. They traded sloppy, sticky kisses, as they washed the first wave of cum from their amazing bodies. The three companions touched and teased while they cleaned themselves. When they were all feeling ready for round two, Daniel suggested they head to the bedroom.

Daniel led them inside. When Alanah saw him standing next to the bed, he was holding the large, black strap-on she had purchased in New Paradise.

"Justice, I think Alanah wants you to put this on," Daniel said, as he handed the thick, rubber cock to her.

Justice looked at the imposing toy hungrily. "That's not fair!" she protested. "I want to have both of you inside of me."

"You'll get your turn, baby," Daniel offered as he slipped his tongue into Justice's mouth.

Alanah helped apply the strap-on to Justice while they kissed. She grabbed a bottle of oil from the bed, and began stroking Justice's large cock.

"Oh no! It feels real!" Justice uttered. "Just like I remember."

"Sorry? What?" Alanah asked.

"Oh! Another time..." Justice managed. "We have a lot of catching up to do, dear."

Alanah laid sideways on the bed. Justice laid in front of her, spreading her legs wide enough to slide the black cock against her opening. Justice flicked on the vibrator, and the two girls stopped, mesmerized by the sensations. Daniel worked the oil into his thick prick, and applied a healthy dose to Alanah's tight asshole. He laid behind her, and eased the fat tip through her sphincter. Once he was inside, Daniel could feel the thick rubber of Justice's dildo pressing against the wall of her vagina, and running along the shaft of Daniel's penis through her flesh. Daniel could feel the light hum of the vibrator dance against the underside of his cock as he pushed it deep into Alanah.

"Oh my god!" Alanah cried. "I've never taken two cocks inside me like this. It feels incredible! Oh god Justice! Your huge fucking cock is driving me crazy!"

"Oh yes!" Justice screamed. "I think I'm going to cum again! It's buzzing against my twat so hard! It feels like a cock ramming into me. Where did you find this lovely machine?" She giggled and cooed as the vibrations from the dildo shook both girls into orgasm.

Daniel and Justice squeezed Alanah tightly between them as she exploded. He had his arms wrapped around her, groping Justice's tits while she fucked his girlfriend's pussy. He pulled his cock out, and told Justice to roll on top of Alanah, mounting her from above. Justice took to the newfound authority over Alanah's pussy, railing her relentlessly with her cock. Daniel seized the opportunity for himself, pouring a thick gob of oil against Justice's asshole, and proceeded to force his thick meat inside.

"Oh fuck Daniel! Oh god! It's so tight!" Justice screamed.

Justice pressed her crotch firmly against Alanah's clit, allowing Daniel to create the rhythm for their fucking. He would pound into Justice's ass, which caused her to grind against Alanah, and push her own thick cock deeper inside. Alanah buried her face between Justice's huge chest; holding the thick flesh tightly in her hands. The overwhelming sensations from their incredible fucking caused all three companions to cum simultaneously. Daniel filled Justice's asshole with cum with a triumphant roar; Alanah bit and clawed at Justice's tits during her own explosive end; and Justice began cumming loudly as the vibrations of the device inside her pussy, and the throttling from her new boyfriend's cock into her asshole, drove her into a frenzy. They all three collapsed together on the bed, writhing, kissing, and snuggling closely.

"That was amazing," Daniel finally uttered after he had caught his breath. "I love you both so much. I'm the luckiest person alive."

"We're all lucky," Alanah interjected. "I never would have imagined I would get to be with the two people I love most. We have so many fun things to look forward to."

"You're right, dear. This has been an amazing opportunity. I never thought I would find love again, certainly not with two human beings. You two have saved me. You can't ever know the depth of my gratitude."

"You saved us," Alanah told her. "You saved all of us. You deserve whatever you want. Whatever you can imagine. You never have to be alone again."

"So what next?" Justice inquired. "Where should we go to celebrate?"

"I'm happy right here!" Alanah cried.

"Yeah. Every time we leave the ship we end up getting into trouble," Daniel agreed.

"I can't imagine why. Human beings and Time Lords are the two most troublesome species in the universe. I think it's probably what attracts us together so often. Now that there are three of us, the rest of the universe better be prepared."

The Time Lady closed her eyes and pictured their future together. Three companions, united by love, traveling the stars. It pained Justice to know that their time together could only last as long as the short span of the human lifetime. She would have centuries left of her own life, after they had gone. It was a sour note to end an emotionally exhausting, yet exciting, day. For all creatures of the universe, time was against them. She would live on for millennia, hopefully now able to experience all the wondrous things that life, and love, had to offer her.

Justice's human lovers' lives were short, but they spent that time passionately. Her life had been long, and until recently, was filled with isolation and bitterness. Justice couldn't imagine a human being squandering that precious time away, as she had. She had forgotten her purpose as a Time Lord. She had an obligation. Not to study life, but to live it. Lady Justice knew more about the universe than anyone, but she had never been among it; she had never lived the life she was destined to. For that, and so much more, she owed these two beautiful creatures. She owed them her life. Not just the physical machine of life, but her spiritual and emotional life. The life she now resolved herself to share with them. If their time together was to be limited, then Justice vowed to never waste one second of it. She sought to fill every moment with wonders and opportunities.

Her two human companions had other intentions. Alanah had begun stroking Daniel and Justice's fat cocks. She stared up at Justice greedily. She had another kind of wondrous opportunity she sought to fill her life with. Justice had to laugh at that. As glorious as the universe was, allowing oneself to give into their deepest desires; wrapped in flesh and love and filth, was just as amazing an opportunity as traveling through space, time, and beyond. She pulled Alanah close, allowing her rubber dick to find its way into her pussy. Alanah rode atop the Time Lady, squeezing her huge tits, as the hum of the vibrator shook them both to the core.

Whatever laid ahead for the trio, these moments would define their lives. Justice pulled Daniel and Alanah close, smothering them in her heaving bosom and trading sensual kisses between the three of them.

Outside, the TARDIS slowly circled the human's home planet. Billions of lives laid below, ignorant of the dedication of these three lovers. The tiny ship's door closed, blocking out the glorious blue marble. Quietly, the engines fired, sending the ship careening into the Time Vortex. On board, the three companions continued their carnal love affair for hours and days, completely unaware of where their love, or their ship, was taking them.

***

The End

***

***

***