Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Help me..., he begs. Please, help me...

***

***

***

Chapter Five

***

A quiet alarm blared throughout the starship.

Lady Justice attended to the control room of her ship only when called. The TARDIS ships formed a symbiotic relationship with their pilots. Her ship had a mind and a soul. It could travel anywhere in time and space with ease, but at times the ships could be temperamental. Sometimes they took control of the destinations unexpectedly. Lady Justice would check in periodically to ensure her ship did not have any ideas about leaving their exile. There were several dim lights on the control panel still flashing. A large, flat monitor showed static that was crackling to life.

"What's this?" she uttered aloud. Pale white silhouettes flashed onto the screen between flashes of dead air static.

"Help me..." The voice was faint. "Please, help me..."

No helpful information from the images on the screen.

"Trace the source of the transmission, please," she ordered. Space-time coordinates appeared quickly on a second monitor. "Hmm... Earth, twenty-first century. Bah!" She turned away, disgusted. Earth had always fascinated a small sect of her order, but she had never understood the attraction. The apes there were barely walking upright. Every advancement was followed by shocking disaster. If a power such as the Time Lords possessed should find its way to an Earth human, the calamity would be immeasurable. She would steer clear of the human's call.

"Block further transmissions from this source, plea- Wait!"

The white silhouettes became clear in that final second. The screen frozen by the TARDIS computer as commanded. Lady Justice stared.

"Impossible. Aryess?" The pale face stared back curiously. "Computer, play back transmission."

She saw the video play back in full resolution. It was Aryess indeed. She and three other Tarot seemed to gaze into the screen right at her. She heard the man's voice again.

"What are they looking at? What are they doing on Earth?" She paced in a manic fury. "Computer trace the distress call to an exact location and time, and fire up the engines. We have to find her!"

Silence. Stillness.

"Computer!"

Her companion had withered as well. She looked up at the dim lights above the console and touched the dash gently. They had been still too long. The Time Lady had her purpose, and so too did her TARDIS. It was meant to travel and run and fight. Justice had allowed her ship to decay alongside of her. She had feared regeneration for too many centuries.

"It is time, my friend. We will be made new."

The lights burned brighter over the computer. Lady Justice stood back. She dropped her heavy black cloak, and stretched out her crooked back. The engine hummed loudly. Sparks flew from the console. Bulbs burst in sharp cracks. Lady Justice began to burn inside. Her skin glowed a bright orange. She felt her face become hot. Like a supernova, she began to burn brighter. She felt all the pain from her ancient, broken body subside. All except for the new fire in her head. It would cleanse her, she hoped. Erase the bitterness and contempt. Her TARDIS would help her. The process would change what needed changing in both of them.

The whole room was exploding with light. The orange blaze, cooled to an icy white glow. Lady Justice felt everything shape back into focus. The process was ending, but now she felt choking pressure. This was not normal. It felt like a mountain was crushing her chest. She grasped at her collar and furiously undid the lashings on her corset. She was fading. The pressure was too great. Her chest would collapse any second. She had to be free. She frantically undid one clasp after the other. Her vision started going black. What had gone wrong? She was meant to be reborn. Why would the regeneration be killing her now? She unfastened the bottom of the corset and let it fall. She could breathe again. The white glow of the room returned as the darkness in her eyes faded. Lady Justice leaned up against the console and looked down. She saw two enormous mounds of flesh hanging off of her.

"Oh!"

Lady Justice found a large mirror in her wardrobe to assess the damage. What she saw shocked her. It had been a long time since she had looked in a mirror, but the image before her was something very new. The woman in the mirror was much taller, over six feet. She had thick muscular thighs, and smooth wide hips. As she turned, she saw a round tight ass, and a thin, flat waist. Justice noticed none of this at first. She could not stop looking at her breasts. No wonder she had almost died in that old lady's corset. Her breasts were enormous. Round, heavy, but perky. Her skin was a pale white. Her nipples were large and round, but a bright pink. She grabbed the right breast to test the weight. It was heavy, and too large for one hand. She lifted them up one at a time, wrapping both hands around one tit at a time. She applied a firm squeeze, but the tips of her fingers could not touch. She gently swayed her new breasts back and forth. She giggled, and finally looked up. Her smile was a bright white, hidden behind thick red lips. Her face was slender wrapped with bright red curls. She teased her hair and watched the curl snap back into place. She laughed, and her emerald green eyes flashed wickedly.

"I'm magnificent!" she boasted.

Justice stripped the rest of her black robe and boots. She walked back and forth past the mirror curiously, sizing up her body, admiring her new curves. She moved close to the mirror to admire her bush. It was a more golden red than her top. She ran her fingers through the short curls, and felt a spark of life between her thighs. A little further down, she found a warm, wet spot to explore. She bit her lip and stared at herself in the mirror. She reached up with her left hand and squeezed a breast while her finger slid up and down her wet slit. She found the clitoris; swollen and burning. It took two swipes with her finger, before her legs buckled. She slid to the floor and furiously rubbed out an orgasm. She called out loudly and the echo shook the halls. She laid there wrapped in her discarded robes feeling very satisfied.

When her exploration was over for the moment, Lady Justice got up to find something new to wear. She wondered if she would have anything that would cover the mountains on her chest. She wanted a sexy and powerful look, but couldn't let her huge toys slow her down. In the back of one closet she found a sheer, white silk cloak and threw it around her shoulders. It wrapped around her nicely. It covered her breasts, but the material was too thin. The silk rubbed gently against her nipples, and the sensation set her off again. She furiously beat her clit with two fingers, and drenching her hand with cum. She squeezed her tits through the material; her fat nipples cutting into the silk made her whole body shake.

In another closet, Justice found several leather corsets. She was initially unsure after what had happened during her regeneration, but then she started to have devilish thoughts about her cleavage exploding out of the top of a tight leather bustier. She giggled wickedly and started throwing articles behind her until she found something that might work. It was white, and a little tighter than she would have liked, but it fit all the same. She squeezed her huge tits into it and closed the last fastener. She bent and twisted, nothing felt too tight. Her old matronly corset had covered her all the way up to her throat, but this new one was cut at her ribs just below her armpits. It slanted slightly in the back, making a V in the middle of her spine. The cut in the front was straight across and accented with gold stitching. Her tits were two perfectly rounded hills bursting up from behind it. She found some matching thigh-high leather boots with it.

Last was something to cover the bottom. Justice thought about some sexy, tight shorts, and had even considered wearing only lace panties, but secretly wanted something with easy access to her tender pussy. Maybe after the newness of this body wore off she would find something appropriately modest to wear, but this was too much fun. One does not often have the opportunity to be young and sexy again. She would not squander her youth in a library as she had before. She settled on a very short, loose skirt that flowed as she moved. It hugged her hips, and barely covered the round edges of her naked ass as it fluttered. It was not as light and translucent as her cloak, but it was sexy, she thought, especially with the nylon stockings she found. They were white and gold fishnets with wide diamond holes. She would not wear anything to cover her ladyhood but the stockings and skirt. The mesh of the nylons crisscrossed right at her clit. This left her pussy open, but there was a strip of the nylon that rubbed back and forth over her clit from time to time as she moved. She was ready.

Lady Justice looked again in the mirror, still not sure she would remember this image the next time she stood before it. The heels on her boots gave her another two inches. She bent forward to look down her front. Her heavy breasts shifted. She saw long blue veins like rivers running down her mountains. Her skin was soft and white, like porcelain. She wrapped the light cloak around herself and spun down the empty corridor to the control room. Her thick heels booming a cluck, cluck, cluck through the ship. She pulled up to the console and exhaled.

"Let's go." Her voice startled her. If was the first time she had really heard it except for the cries and squeals from the wardrobe. It was soft and raspy. "I hope you've had time to ring your own bells and whistles, baby," she said to her ship.

She wrapped her fingers around the thick handle at the control panel and pulled smooth and strong. The floor vibrated and the ship shook forcefully. "Oh!" she cried. The lights flashed and she felt the ship pull them from orbit. She felt herself leaning her hips forward as the dash shook and hummed. The vibrations sent a tickle to her pussy. Justice jumped up and sat on the ledge. She could feel the humming deeper and stronger. She felt light headed as the ship started to twirl. The console started pulsating stronger.

She knows, Justice thought. She leaned back as to not fall from the ledge. She slipped her hand under her skirt and felt the wetness pooled on the dashboard. Her pussy was humming when she entered it. She rocked back and felt the vibrations deep in her rectum. Her fingers worked over her swollen clit gently in time with the pulse of the TARDIS engine's vibrations.We're doing this together, she thought. Maybe she likes the new outfit. As if to answer, the TARDIS thrummed forcefully sending a shockwave through her sopping pussy as she exploded in orgasm. The vibrations slowed and quieted. Justice sighed and laughed. She patted the dash as the ship came to a stop. "Good girl," she said. Leaving a pool of cum puddled on the dashboard.

***

***

***

Chapter Six

***

The TARDIS had landed in its intended Time Zone, but tracing the distress call to a particular location would take time. Lady Justice carefully studied several monitors at the control panel. There was no doubt that if the Tarot were involved, their ship would be heavily cloaked somewhere in the local star system. Even if the TARDIS computer were to locate it, going up against her former rival without discerning some of her plan would mean certain defeat.

"Do you have positive identification on the life-form in question?" she asked the TARDIS, but there was little doubt it was a human. This was their star system during the current era. The voice, though faint, also seemed to indicate a male of the species. "If you could run a diagnostic on psychic interference, it might give us a lead." Lady Justice also had some theories regarding the Tarot's plan without needing to ask her ship, but her TARDIS had been out of the game for centuries. Normally, they were quite reliable to run diagnostics and track distress beacons with little oversight, but after this long, she worried how the old machine would perform.

As Justice thought about the years the TARDIS had lost; she nearly forgot that she too had been away for too long. Her regeneration had revived her body and mind. She felt quite certain she would have little trouble with Aryess and the Tarot given the opportunity, but her youthful vigor could be clouding her normally reflective judgment. Even in her youth, her true youth, she had been careful and responsible. She must be very careful now not to lose the skepticism she had developed in her exile.

Even this, a rescue operation on an alien planet, was not something the former Arbiter would have been involved in. There was something very suspicious about all of this. Certainly the involvement of Aryess and the Tarot required her expertise in the matter. Considering she was likely one of the last Time Lords in existence also weighed heavy on the decision. Lady Justice would intervene, but she would tread very carefully. She had been so deep in thought, she had not noticed the TARDIS had completed its diagnostic run.

"Ah! Thank you. So..." she studied the display, queerly. "Boston, United States. A heavy number of psychic disturbances in the area. That sounds probable, but why now? What has brought them back from exile? Take us in," she ordered.

The engine kicked back to life. They had been hovering quietly in orbit near the planet Earth. The TARDIS descended rapidly. Inside Justice barely noticed. Her only indication that they had moved was a low thump, indicating they had landed. The engines cooled, and Lady Justice threw her silken cloak around her shoulders. She was ready, but there was something she was missing. She stopped before she met the exit door and turned back slowly. What was it? Suddenly a whir and crack from the console caught her attention. Gleaming gold flashed from beneath dust and age.

"Of course!" she uttered as she walked back to the console. "My sonic probe."

She reached down and withheld her new device. Most Time Lords and Ladies used sonic weaponry in their quests. Others, with more studious backgrounds, used the technology for their own particular tasks. The TARDIS could rebuild or replace a Time Lord's sonic device, but it required a great deal of power. Her TARDIS was quite decrepit. She worried that this new device could fail her when she would need it.

Looking at the device eased many of her concerns. It was shiny and pristine. Shimmering gold with white accents; it was slim and contoured to her hand. The end curved at a thirty degree angle, and the tip flashed fiery red light when it was turned on. The handle of the device seemed to pulsate when used. Lady Justice noted that this was a new feature on an otherwise ancient device.

"Computer... why does it vibrate like this?" she asked, absentmindedly.

In response, the TARDIS fired her engines. This caused the entire cabin to vibrate and hum; much like it did on their voyage to Earth. Suddenly it dawned on Lady Justice, and without directly acknowledging her understanding of the TARDIS's clever upgrade to her probe, slowly slid the pulsating device across her thigh and under her skirt. Justice nearly collapsed when the throbbing handle touched her sensitive new vagina. She fell over the dashboard of the console as she pushed the sonic onto her waiting clit. The vibrations of the TARDIS engines sent shockwaves through her nipples as her huge tits lay on the dash. She slid the handle further up her cunt, and the sonic ripped several orgasms from deep within her body as the handle reached her G-spot. Streams of juice ran down her thigh as she fell to the floor. The TARDIS engines stopped once more, but Lady Justice rubbed two more orgasms out in the span of a few minutes. She then withdrew the probe and tasted her sweet juices from the handle.

"You clever old girl!" she complimented. "How will I ever save these silly Earth creatures if you keep doing this to me?" she joked.

Justice ran back to her wardrobe. There she found a white leather strap that would serve as a holster for the sonic. It was lightweight and had a loop for the device to securely fit in. It easily wrapped around her upper thigh, and hid partially beneath her short skirt. She took another look in the mirror, and shook her head in wonder. She primped her tousled hair before returning to the control room to leave. Thankfully, in a time machine there was never any need to hurry.

The old, wooden door creaked as Lady Justice finally exited her ship for the first time in centuries. The TARDIS had the unique ability to cloak itself from view. As she exited, she noted that she was in a library. The irony left a bitter taste in her mouth. The TARDIS would likely appear as a bookshelf, or a wall, to the citizens of Earth. Justice looked around. There was nothing particularly impressive about this library. It was dusty, but looked brand new by her ancient standards. There were a few young humans in one corner of the large room. She withdrew the sonic probe, still sticky with her juices, and started a basic scan of her surroundings. It was twenty-first century America, as intended. She even cross checked the psychic interference she had uncovered on board her ship, and was detecting some fluctuations nearby. Adventuring appeared to be quite simple upon reflection.

Lady Justice ventured a little further into the library and saw more humans. They seemed to be very interested in her investigation from the looks she was receiving. That seemed impossible. From what she knew of humans, their intuition was embarrassingly limited. Then she realized they were actually looking at her body. This made her smile. She was just as impressed. She thought about displaying some of the things she had learned about her new form, but decided it was best to continue. She was no longer safe from the passage of time now that she was off board her ship. Things would need to pick up very quickly in order to stop the Tarot.

The probe took her to a distant area of the library and a series of stairs. The signal was stronger below, so she headed down. After several flights, she found herself at a large metal door. She applied the sonic to the frequency of the lock. The large wheel on the vaulted door spun freely until she heard a large click. She opened the door into a darkened corridor. The red glow from her sonic illuminated the passage. She could sense some pale light in the distance. The sonic was also interpreting some vital signs nearby. There was some form of life hidden within.

Justice entered a large room. It was cluttered with equipment and shelves all covered in white cloths. The sonic detected no active technology. This was not where she would find Aryess, and the signal of psychic interference had stopped after walking through that corridor. She believed she was at least on the right track. No first mission would ever go off without some sort of a hitch. She adjusted the sonic to focus on the vital signs it was tracking. It was a human; heart rate and blood pressure were low and respirations were diminishing. The life-form was not likely a threat. Justice quickly proceeded to another corridor on the opposite side of the room from where she entered. This hall ran perpendicular the one she had come in from, and it was at least partially illuminated. She saw several large wooden doors along the hall. The sonic was leading her to the second one on the right. The door was not locked when she applied pressure.

Justice entered slowly. It was a much smaller version of the large room she had first entered. It appeared to be storage of forgotten medical equipment. Near the back of the room, she spotted a female human lying on its side facing the far wall. She approached quietly and touched it on the arm. The skin was cold and dirty. Her clothing was worn and ripped. Her golden hair was matted and disheveled. Justice placed her free hand on the human's forehead to sense any damage to the brain. Time Lords were able to create a telepathic bridge with most life forms. Justice was out of practice, but could sense the girl was alive and was merely incapacitated.

1...45678...32