Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protector Pilau wasn't normally the type of man that she would be attracted to. He was older. How much older was a mystery to her. These were a different breed of people. By Earth standards he would have probably been mistaken for forty. His body was lean and muscular, though, and his skin was darkened from the sun. The physical demands of a rustic life carved his body into a finely sculpted piece of sex. She had enjoyed his cock in her mouth, as well. It was comparable to Daniel's. He lacked Daniel's supernatural stamina and volume of cum, but it must be enough to keep four wives happy.

Four wives. Interesting that Pilau and Daniel have so many things in common, yet Daniel was determined to distrust him. Daniel was psychic after all. If something was amiss with their gracious host or his followers, then he should have been able to pick up on it. All things considered, Protector Pilau, his wives, and his community had made them feel very welcome.

Very welcome indeed.

Alanah rested on a padded bench in their room as her thoughts drifted back to Pilau. She had found several bottles of orange wine waiting on their kitchen table, as well as some snacks and delicacies. She had a tall goblet of wine in one hand, as her other hand began exploring the soaking lips of her pussy. The taste of the wine reminded her of him. She had been drunk on its vapors when he had entered her mouth in the temple. She took another large drink as her other set of fingers entered her slit.

Alanah's body was electrified by her touches and the potency of the wine. She began to beat her clit faster, until she was at the brink of exploding. Then she stopped. Alanah gasped for air as her body trembled and shook. She took another drink of wine, and then tasted her fingers. The flavor of her pussy, mixed with the decadent drink was delicious. Alanah tipped her glass, and poured a stream of wine down the front of her body. The orange fluid ran across her bountiful chest, and dripped off the edge of her pert nipples. She sucked the juice from her skin, letting her tongue savor it from her breasts. She poured another mouthful of the draught between her cleavage. The stream ran across her belly, and down to her pussy. She gently rubbed the cool liquor against her opening, mixing it with her natural juices.

Alanah set her glass down, and used her free hand to squeeze her fat tits as she played with her clit. Her hands were sticky with wine and cum; not all of it hers. She thought about Pilau lapping at her pussy, and she finally erupted. Alanah's fingers worked over her sex with blinding speed, as her ass bounced off the bench. Her huge breasts flopped and clashed as she came.

The room spun back in to focus, as her mind rejoined her body. She had not masturbated in a long time. There was never any call for it with two lovers doting on you all hours of the day. She had already been fucked numerous times that day. Maybe it was the wine. Alanah took another mouthful, and felt a shudder run through her pussy.

"It's definitely the wine," she remarked aloud.

"If so, then we are going to need a crate of it," Justice responded. She and Daniel had been watching Alanah's display. Each had a hand between their thighs, working over their respective sexes.

Alanah fumbled to the kitchen and produced another bottle of the wine, along with a basket of the famed kokoberries, from which it was produced. The dizzy blonde crawled into bed between them, and popped the cork. She took a mouthful of the drink and passed the bottle to Daniel. She straddled Justice's body, and let the wine drizzle from her lips across Justice's heavy breasts. Daniel joined her, and the couple took turns pouring, and then drinking the potent juice from Justice's bosom.

Justice felt a tingle as her two human lovers spread the sticky juice over her body, and pulled and twisted her hard nipples with their kisses. She took one of the kokoberries from the basket. They were two inches in diameter, and thick with powerful extract. Justice wrapped her lips tightly around the berry, and dug her teeth into its fragile skin. She felt the fruit pop as it gave way. It squirt juice down her chest, and ran down her chin.

Daniel moved up to join her, as Alanah moved further down Justice's body. Justice held the fruit to Daniel's mouth. He took a thick bite of the delicious treat, and licked the remnant juices from Justices chin and cheek. They were still consuming the berries as their sticky lips met. Daniel took another kokoberry from the basket, and held it over Justice's voluptuous breasts. He wrapped his fist tightly around the fruit, causing it to explode against her skin just as Alanah's tongue dug into her crevice. Justice jumped with the combined jolt of excitement from both of her lovers. Daniel rubbed the delicate fruit against Justice's pointy nipples, before sucking it off. He could feel Justice cum as he nursed on her. One of Justice's hands grasped his head and smashed it deeper into her flesh. The other was atop Alanah's head, grinding it against her snatch.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Justice screamed over and over.

Daniel could barely breath with his nose and mouth fully obfuscated amidst Justice's abundant bosom. He worked a sticky hand against his cock. Despite the potential suffocation, he had never been more turned on. Justice finally let him up for air as her orgasm stopped. He took a deep breath before grabbing Alanah's arm and pulling her forcefully onto his lap.

"Oh wow!" Alanah exclaimed at his explosive passion. Daniel's thick cock easily penetrated her opening, and her lover began a steady pounding beneath her. "Oh yes! Give it to me! Oh my god!" she cried.

Justice reeled beside them. Her body still throbbed with orgasms even after Alanah and Daniel had continued on their own. She eyed one of the kokoberries queerly, before taking a small bite. Her body shook as another bolt of pleasure coursed through her body. She felt her lips tingle, as she licked the juice from them. Drunk with passion, she took a long swig from the open bottle. Despite the quivering in her thighs, Justice got to her knees on the bed and held the bottle over Daniel and Alanah's bodies. She poured the wine into Daniel's mouth from above. The liquor spilled and splashed against his chest. Alanah drank from his skin and mouth as she came. Justice grabbed Alanah's hair tightly and pulled her head backward. As Alanah bounced and flopped on Daniel's prick, Justice poured a large dose of wine into Alanah's mouth, and across her chest. As it ran down her curvy body, Justice rubbed the sticky orange mixture into the skin of her fat tits.

Daniel was on the brink of exploding when Justice intervened.

"I want you to fuck her tits when you cum, Daniel. I want to drink your spunk from her chest," she ordered.

Alanah jumped to the ground next to Justice. Daniel approached her dizzily, and slid his throbbing cock between her tits. He pumped steadily as Justice watched. Justice took a mouthful of the wine and moved her head over Alanah's chest. As Daniel's cock poked its way through the tight flesh, Justice let the wine escape her mouth, lubricating Alanah's cleavage with the orange drink. Justice took the head of Daniel's cock into her sticky mouth with each pass, mixing her saliva and the wine together, until it was joined by the warm nectar from Daniel's cock.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" he cried. Thick blasts of semen forced their way into Justice's mouth, and ran across the surface of Alanah's tits. The Time Lady held her lips tightly around the tip of Daniel's cock to catch as much as she could. She drank it down as ferociously as the wine.

"Stick your cock in my mouth, Dan! I want to taste you," Alanah begged.

Daniel withdrew his cock from Justice's mouth, and firmly planted it inside Alanah's. She swallowed huge mouthfuls of spunk, until he pulled back to coat her tits. Justice poured the last of the wine onto Alanah's rack, mixing it with Daniel's junk. Justice buried her face in the soupy mixture and took her fill.

"Oh my god!" Justice uttered between gulps. "This is fantastic." She took Daniel's cock forcefully and stuck it into her mouth to unload the rest of its treats.

Alanah nearly passed out as her pussy throbbed and convulsed on its own accord. She buried her face in her own bosom, and drank from the spoils as she came over and over. "Fucking shit!" she cried, as a huge orgasm rocked her to the floor. She shook and cried helplessly as her climax took control of her.

Justice's pussy began squirting its own decadent juice onto the floor as Daniel unloaded his jizz into her mouth. Eventually, she lost cognizance, and collapsed next to Alanah. Both women shrieked and trembled as their respective bodies gave over to euphoria.

Daniel stood watching as his two lovers seized on the floor in ecstasy. His cock continued to erupt mindlessly. It sprayed its warmth over the bodies of his defeated prey. His balls boiled to unleash more. He threw himself on the ground, and entered Justice's asshole as she lay helpless and reeling on the ground. She cried and moaned incoherently as she came again and again. Daniel emptied buckets of cum into her ass and pussy, but his cock would not stop spurting. His desire surged him on, moving over to Alanah. He poured himself into all of her holes before finally relenting. He fell back to the floor. As darkness finally took him, he felt the warm spray of jizz shooting forcefully against his own helpless body.

***

"Daniel! Wake up!" a voice cried.

"What?" Daniel answered. Not feeling attached to his own voice.

"You need to get up," it urged.

Daniel's eyes opened to see Justice hovering over him. Her hair was clumped with cum and orange wine, and her eyes were glossy. Alanah was sitting on the floor, slumped against the wall next to him. He could see her body twitching. Every so often she would shudder and gasp as orgasmic waves continued to course through her.

"Justice?" Daniel uttered.

"Yes, dear. Are you alright?" she asked.

"What happened to us?"

"Just forgot to pace ourselves. Oh shit!" Justice cried, as she jerked with another unintended orgasm. Her hand squeezed one of her breasts unconsciously. Alanah was moaning softly in the background.

Daniel sat up, and was met with a large gush of cum erupting in his face. "God dammit!" he cried.

Justice laughed, and helped to wipe the jizz from his face. "It's alright dear. It should wear off soon. You've been squirting on and off for a few hours."

Daniel saw that she was right. His body was caked with a thick layer of spunk, and saw a steady stream leaking out from the tip of his cock. Every so often a short burst would launch out under its own volition. He saw Alanah digging at her pussy and whimpering in the corner.

"Was it the wine?" Daniel asked.

"Well obviously!" Justice answered. "Oh god!" she started shaking again. "Oh! Fuck me with that huge cock! Oh my god!" Her hands worked tirelessly at her snatch until the shaking stopped. "Sorry love," she uttered.

There was suddenly a knock at the door to their bungalow.

"Yeah?" Daniel asked aloud, as he clumsily attempted to stand.

Through the door came several men and women of the Collective. The first man through the door smiled brightly and laughed.

"I see you've gotten off to an early start. Someone should have warned you about the kokoberries," he jested.

"No problem here," Daniel assured him. As he turned to face the man, Daniel's cock began erupting once again. "Fucking shit!" Daniel cried as he collapsed on the bed; exhausted with desire.

"How much have you had?" the man asked.

"Couple of bottles. We normally hold our liquor better than this," Alanah answered. Her shaking had started to subside.

"Well, the Moche people start very young, so we have grown accustomed to its power. Outsiders are not encouraged to have more than a glass or two to dull their inhibitions," he explained.

"Is it some form of hallucinogen?" Justice asked

"To some, perhaps," the man responded. "We use the kokoberries to commune with Moche. Some have told of visions and experiences that should not be possible. The fruit opens your mind to Moche's glory. Now, if you will allow it, we were sent to prepare you for tonight's festivities."

Several young girls entered the room from behind him, and led the three drunken lovers to the rear of the cabin. There was a large stone tub outside the back of the house. It was concealed with lush palm trees and flowering bushes. The girls from the Collective turned large wooden wheels at each corner of the square basin. Suddenly, steaming hot water poured in through openings in the bottom of the stone bath. While the four girls turned the wheels, two others added an orange powder and an assortment of leaves to the water. Another approached with a long flask of clear, viscous oil. She poured the oil in a spiral formation into the crystalline water.

The steam rose up across the water, sending the aromatic vapor to the three travelers. Immediately, Daniel felt a clearing of his senses. The soothing smells and sounds of the hot spring bath relaxed his twitching muscles. He could see Justice and Alanah relax as well, as the man from the Collective performed a short blessing over the water.

"Thank you, Moche, our Lord and Protector. Bless these three guests, and bring them the serenity You have given Your people. Let this water, blessed by Your sea, wash away the sins of the outside world. Let it nourish their love for You, and for all of Your children. In Your name, Lord Moche."

"In Your name," the girls all answered in unison.

The man turned to the three guests. "Thank you. Now you may bathe. The priestesses will prepare you for tonight. I look forward to seeing you at the feast." He bowed gracefully and withdrew.

Alanah was the first to enter the steaming bath. "Oh wow!" she sighed. "This feels amazing." It was warm, and penetrated her beaten muscles. The aroma of the oil and flowers they had added refreshed her mind as well. "No more wine tonight," she explained, as she rested her head back against the side of the tub.

Her two lovers entered the tub beside her. Justice splashed the warm water against her sticky bosom. Daniel dunked his head below the surface, and quickly floated back up. He shook his head and ran his hands through his hair. The priestesses gathered around the tub giggled as they watched him. Two of the girls, both roughly the same size and build, began disrobing. Justice and Daniel exchanged excited glances as they watched them descend into the tub. They were very lean and muscular. One had darker brown hair, the other was more auburn. Both were several inches shorter than Alanah, and strikingly beautiful. Their hair was unkempt, and knotted high up on their head; wrapped in braids and knots by pieces of twine and twig. Within their locks were brightly colored flowers. They entered the water, joined by a third, and approached their guests. The third had darker skin and larger breasts, but was similar in all the same ways. The darker one floated over to Alanah.

"Do you remember me, Alanah? We met in the temple this morning," the girl spoke. "I held you in my arms while you were being fucked."

"Yes, I remember. I'm so happy to see you again," Alanah flirted. "What is your name?"

"I am Dion. I am Protector Pilau's personal priestess." The girl wrapped her arms around Alanah and gave her a soft kiss. "I am here to prepare you for him tonight."

"OK," Alanah stuttered. She closed her eyes as the girl ran her smooth hands across Alanah's face. Their lips met again, and the priestess moved closer.

"Mmm," Dion hummed. "Maybe later, my precious. First we must get you ready for the feast." All around them, the remaining priestesses prepared to bathe the three lovers. The ones outside the tub provided brushes and sponges, and additional oil to clean their disgusting skin. They diligently scrubbed the filth from their bodies, and lathered them with thick moisturizing soaps.

As Justice attempted to wash out the crusted knots in her thick, red locks, she struggled to think of a good reason as to why she had thought to dump cum and wine directly into her hair. One of the priestesses tried to run her hands through the tangled red mess atop the Time Lady's head. "Careful, love!" she blurted.

The tiny priestess bathing Daniel slowly stroked his cock beneath the water while she whispered to him. "You shall have all your wildest fantasies come true tonight. We offer our bodies and souls up to you, lover. We only ask that you bless us with your gifts, so that we can share in the glory of Moche. Will you give use your gifts tonight, baby? I want to taste your wonderful gifts. I want to bathe in your generosity. Please give it to me now! Oh Moche, I want your fucking blessing!" She was pumping with abandon until Daniel's cock exploded beneath the water.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! I'm going to give it to you right now! I'm gonna bless that pussy of yours for Moche," Daniel answered, lost in passion.

"No! We mustn't!" the girl interjected. "I must save myself until tonight."

"What? For real?" Daniel asked, perturbed.

"Yes! The Virgin Priestesses can only offer themselves at the Festival of Moche. Only during the peak of alignment, can we share the flesh of another. At the conclusion of the celebration, we are purified once more," she explained.

"So, you're virgins? Then you fuck, but when the ceremony is over, you're virgins again? That's confusing," Daniel added.

"Tonight, Moche blesses you with ten true Virgin Priestesses, my love. This will be our first alignment and festival since coming of age," she elaborated.

"Really? Ten virgins?" Daniel asked. "OK, cool." He sat back and allowed them to continue his bath. "Did you hear that Justice? Ten virgins."

"Well, that's really something. Congratulations, dear," Justice answered absentmindedly while two priestesses finally managed to massage out the kinks in her hair.

"Moche blesses the Time Lady with ten Virgin Priests for the ceremony as well," the girl added as she rubbed oil into Daniel's cock for a second effort.

Justice sat up suddenly. "Really? Proper virgins?"

"Yes, Lady Justice. Priests and priestesses of the Moche are forbidden from lovemaking until the Great Alignment," she explained.

"What about touching? You're working my cock pretty well for a rookie," Daniel teased.

"We are trained in the art of pleasure in order to provide blessings for our Lord, but no Virgin Priest or Priestess has ever felt the touch of another, or taken upon themselves," she answered proudly.

"What? You've never even touched yourself?" Daniel asked. "That's inhumane!"

The girl giggled as she glossed her hand back and forth against the swollen tip of Daniel's cock. "I was waiting for Moche to provide me a man to offer myself to." She vigorously worked Daniel's prick until he was ready to shoot again. "Tonight, our Lord Moche gives me His blessing to receive your glory. I will have you inside me in every way, and I will finally release myself to another. I have waited so long to show Moche my dedication to Him. Let me show my love to Him, through you," she begged. Once again, Daniel was powerless to argue, as he unloaded a healthy stream of jizz into the water. The girl giggled as she rubbed his cock clean, and began to stroke him once more.

"No fair!" Justice proclaimed. "Ten virgin cocks are fine, but I want a Virgin Priestess, too." The beautiful girls bathing Justice giggled as they caressed her supple body.

***

***

***   Chapter Five

***

After their long bath, Alanah and her companions were taken to separate rooms to complete their preparations. Each was attended to by several priestesses. Dion lead the preparations in Alanah's room. Two other priestesses lathered her in a soft lotion from top to bottom. They squeezed her thick flesh through their fingers, kneading the moisturizing cream into her fat breasts. Alanah's pussy was tingling at the sensations. Daniel had received several hand-jobs in the tub, but neither she, nor Justice were assisted in getting off. Alanah was wet, and growing wetter at the thoughts of presenting herself to Protector Pilau.