Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her skin was glistening and soft, the two priestesses got to work on her hair. The women on this moon seemed to wear their hair up in a sloppy nest of flowers and twigs. Alanah's was no different. Her blonde locks were braided upward, and wrapped gingerly around her head. Within the braids, the priestesses added ornaments and ribbon. They rubbed oil into her hair that smelled like flowers. Once her hair was fastened, Dion presented her with a dress.

"Protector Pilau picked this one out for you special," Dion explained.

Alanah threw the delicate gown over her head, and felt the material against her skin. It was smooth like silk, but thin like a spider's web. It covered her just below the curve of her ass. Dion brought her to a mirror to show her the result. It was a shimmering silver fabric that accentuated the curve of her waist, and proudly displayed her supple, round tits. Through the slight fabric, Alanah's nipples protruded against the front. The silky texture of the dress teased and tantalized her body, igniting the passion inside her. Looking in the mirror at her image, she reached below the dress and touched her wet spot.

"Oh god!" she cried.

"Please, Lady Alanah. You should wait for the Protector," Dion insisted.

Alanah didn't want to listen. She was lost in the thought of erupting on Pilau's cock as she rubbed her clit to climax. She squeezed her fat tits against the smooth fabric of the dress. Her nipples cut gently against the material, and she could hold back no more. "Fucking shit! Oh god!" she cried. She leaned against Dion for support, as she rubbed gently on her clit. "Sorry. I'm just so fucking horny."

"Moche is pleased," Dion answered with a smile.

Her two companions were presented to Alanah in breathtaking fashion. Daniel wore a delicate silken robe. Through the thin material, she could see his snake dance and bounce as he walked. Justice wore a similar dress to Alanah's, but golden and bright. Rather than tied up in knots and braids, her red curls hung loosely. She had a golden headband holding most of her mane back from her face. It was decorated with deep maroon flowers and jewels.

"You look beautiful, Alanah," Justice offered.

"You, too," Alanah breathed, taken back once again by the majestic splendor of the Time Lady.

"You're both beautiful," Daniel offered. "I love you."

"We love you, darling," Justice kissed Daniel and then Alanah. "I think we're ready, girls. Lead the charge," Justice commanded of the priestesses.

The cadre of priestesses led the companions back to the Great Temple for the opening ceremony of the feast. The twin stars of the planet had passed out of sight, leaving the nighttime sky to be dominated by the brilliant blue radiance of the planet Thiasus. The paths to the temples were lined with paper lanterns glowing a soft orange. Ribbons and streamers covered the trees and bushes along their path. Finally atop the inclined path to the temple, the sights and smells of the feast hit them like a cresting wave. Long tables of food and drink stretched across the open courtyard. Hundreds of people gathered around them, indulging in the delicacies on the table, and of the other patrons in their arms. As they consumed their meals, the Cult of Moche fucked and fondled each other right at the tables. Others were lining the courtyard; teasing and touching themselves, or whoever happened to be standing next to them. A small band played enchanting music, while a group of female dancers performed a sensual ballet. All around, the followers laughed and cheered as they took part in the festivities.

The priestesses led them into the fray of revelers. As they squeezed into the mass of bodies, Dion and Alanah pressed forward too quickly for Daniel and Justice to keep up. Daniel could see his beautiful girlfriend slipping away, before getting a chance to say goodbye.

"Alanah, wait!" he called. The swarm pressed in against him, cutting him off further. Suddenly, a strong hand gripped his arm.

"Daniel, it's alright," Justice assured him. "She'll be fine. You're with me tonight, remember?" The Time Lady smiled warmly at her lover, and said, "Come on, then! Let's eat."

The two guests of honor were led to the head of one table, and sat side by side. They were encircled by priestesses and priests of the Collective. Several followers provided them with heaping plates of strange food, and tall goblets of kokoberry wine. Daniel looked at the glass skeptically, until Justice held hers up to salute.

"A toast!" she proclaimed. Their table paused and listened as they raised their drinks. Justice stood. "Praise Moche! He blesses us with fine food, good drink, and beautiful friends. We shall celebrate tonight in His name."

"In His name! Praise Him!" they cried, before sipping from their wine.

"And to His people," Justice continued. "Thank you for your hospitality and warmth. We are your honored guests. Thank you!" She drank deeply from her wine and sat back in her seat.

Justice turned to a pretty, young blonde standing along the outside circle of priestesses. "You there, come and join me for supper." The skinny girl blushed and lowered her head as she approached. Justice ran her strong hands along her tiny frame. "Sit with me," she ordered. The young worshipper slid onto Justice's lap, wrapping her arms around the Time Lady's neck. She hid her beautiful face and giggled. Justice leaned in for a kiss, and slid her hand up the girl's tunic.

Daniel tried to focus on his meal. The sexual energy of the party was wreaking havoc on his psychic abilities. He was receiving a steady stream of fantasies and prayers across his psyche from all the party-goers. He thought about trying to drown some of it out with the wine, but had been trying to avoid the intoxicating kokoberries after the events of that afternoon. Eventually, the chaos got the best of him, and Daniel threw back his goblet. He drained the contents down his throat in a series of gulps. He sat back and let the liquor do its job. Soon, his senses dulled, and he felt the storm in his mind subside. However, he felt a bounding throb in his cock. It had grown thick and desperate. As he watched the orgy unfolding around him, he began stroking himself beneath the table.

Across from him, two men were stuffing their cocks into the mouth of a buxom brunette at the same time. Next to them, three women were twisted around one another rubbing each other's pussies. Beside him, a glorious, red-headed Time Lady was eating the asshole of a pretty young blonde from atop the table. Daniel looked behind and saw a plethora of potential dates watching him eagerly. He slowed his stroking as he turned to them. "Anyone want to...?"

Before Daniel could finish his question, four gorgeous young ladies had thrown off their dresses, and pounced on the startled human boy. Two of them snuck beneath the table to suck his cock. Another sat on the table to his right, while the fourth laid across the arms of the chair on top of him. He felt his cock pass behind a set of soft lips, and ached for release. The girl on the table touched herself while passing him bits of food. The girl cradled in his arms held his wine, every so often pouring a mouthful across her flat stomach for Daniel to drink from her skin. Daniel's fingers found the girl on the table, and entered her wetness while she fed him.

Daniel ushered the girl across his lap to join the one on the table. On hands and knees, the girl presented Daniel with her backside. While the two women under the table wrestled with his cock, Daniel dug his face into the pussy and ass of the girl before him, sending her into a fit of ecstasy. The other girl sitting next to her cradled her and whispered praises of Moche in her ear between kisses. The whispering girl rose up onto her knees holding the bottle of kokoberry wine. She poured a thin, steady stream of the liquid down the curved back of the moaning girl beside her. The liquid carved its way across her asshole, and ran into Daniel's mouth. He drank deeply, tasting the juice from his lover's pussy mixed with that of the vine. Daniel felt his cock begin to surge.

"Oh! I'm fucking cumming!" Daniel cried. He gripped the hips of the woman before him, and pushed his tongue deeper inside her asshole as he came. The two girls under the table squealed and giggled as they received his full blessing. The sounds of their joy sent the girl at Daniel's mouth into a spasm, as well. The fourth rubbed her pussy furiously, finally joining in with her own climax. A line had begun to form next to Daniel. They sought to receive his blessing, but Daniel had no desire to move. His cock continued to spray relentlessly onto the two girls hiding beneath him. The two girls in front of him, sneakily joined their partners under the table, and the giggling intensified. Daniel looked to see most of his tablemates observing curiously. He smiled, as he took a very relaxed sip from his goblet, and offered a cocky toast to his audience. No one could see what was happening, but the girls' cries and the sound of splashing against the hard stone floor had peaked everyone's interest. Daniel looked to Justice, and saw her eyeing him greedily despite the petite beauty in her arms.

Drunk on desire, Daniel stood suddenly and pounced on the Time Lady next to him. His cock continued to erupt like a fountain as he buried it deep between Lady Justice's huge tits. His hands grabbed the thick meat tightly as he thrust, sending streams of cum upward. Lady Justice's blonde lover joined them to catch the bounty of white cream, saving Justice's face and hair from certain destruction.

Daniel's four lovers used the opportunity to escape from beneath the table. Their reappearance was met with applause and laughter from the denizens watching. The girls were covered head to toe in a solid sheen of Daniel's jizz. One by one, the four girls leapt up onto the table, to offer themselves up as dessert for any attendee who may want a taste. They laid side by side, kissing and teasing one another, and were soon overwhelmed by a horde of party-goers licking and sucking the fluid from their skin.

Daniel's cock was deep inside of Justice's asshole. He was sitting on her former chair with the Time Lady straddled over him. The young blonde's spunk-covered face was lapping at Justice's pussy and Daniel's balls between thrusts. The Time Lady's powerful body bounced along the length of the boy's shaft, before slamming it deep into her rectum. Her muscles rippled, and her giant tits flopped violently as she used the boy's cock for her own plaything.

"You know what I want. Give it to me! You're my own personal cock. That's all you are, just a thick piece of meat to stick up my ass! Now fuck me like you mean it, you beautiful man. Oh god dammit! I'm going to cum! Fuck my ass and make me cum!" Justice screamed.

Justice's pussy exploded a steady stream of clear, sticky fluid into the unsuspecting blonde's face. Justice's asshole wrenched against Daniel's cock, forcefully squeezing another orgasm from him. He pulled out quickly, to join Justice's squirting climax with his own. Both lovers generously hosed their new friend down with the fruits of their lovemaking. Daniel plunged his spewing cock back into Justice, sending another gush of juice from her pussy into the mouth of the young girl beneath them. The blonde joined the other girls atop the table to share her bounty with the other patrons. Daniel and Justice continued to fuck for their hosts' enjoyment, creating a long line of people waiting to join in.

***

Alanah was led through the mob of partiers by Dion. She could feel the clusters of people descend upon them, and she soon found she had lost sight of her companions.

"Wait, we have to go back," she begged.

"Your friends will be fine. Come. We must hurry. Protector Pilau wishes to see you before the feast," Dion urged.

Alanah was led into the stone building where she and her friends had been received. The TARDIS was still parked next door. It had been decorated lovingly by the Collective with ribbons and paint. Right on the front was a beautiful painting of a glowing orange ball with eight rays erupting from its mass, painted over a blue and white orb. To Alanah, it looked like the sun. She had seen the symbol before, carved into the rocks of the Temple. She had never seen it in such brilliant bright colors, though.

The gathering room was empty this time, with only Protector Pilau seated upon the dais. He wore a glorious orange robe emblazoned with jewels and flowers. He smiled as Alanah approached. "Alanah, my treasure. You look beautiful." Pilau descended the dais to meet her with a loving kiss.

"Thank you, Protector. You have been too generous," Alanah offered.

"Please. It is you and your companions we are thanking here tonight. Will you please join me for a drink?" Pilau asked. Dion was standing at their side holding two chalices of kokoberry wine.

"Oh! I shouldn't. Still recovering," Alanah protested.

"Ah. I see. I should have warned you. This is no ordinary wine. The kokoberry vines grow only within the Temple walls, and nowhere else. These grounds have been blessed by Moche. His love for us gave birth to the fruit. It gives us the power to grow closer to Him. That power must be respected, however. Otherwise the vines would be barren of fruit. We are obligated to indulge, but we should learn to savor it."

Pilau took a slow sip of wine while looking deep into Alanah's eyes. Alanah felt a shudder run through her, as she took the glass from Dion. She put the chalice to her voluptuous lips and tasted the delicious fruit. She closed her eyes and let out a pent up sigh.

"There. You see? The fruit of the kokoberry vine is the manifestation of Moche's love for us. We use it in order to show our love back to Him." Pilau's hand touched Alanah's face delicately, and his thumb lightly traced against her lip to catch a drop of wine that had escaped. The human girl kissed the thumb sweetly, before opening her eyes.

Alanah moved in closer to Pilau, pushing her heavy breasts against him. She kissed his lips, and ran her hand along the front of his body until it found his cock, buried beneath the decadent robe. His cock was swollen and pulsing. She kissed him deeper as she gripped him tightly and stroked. Pilau's free hand traced the curve of her supple buttock, running along the crack. He moved his hand up her back, pulling her dress up along with it. Alanah stepped back seductively and pulled the thin material over her head, exposing her glorious body to him.

Pilau set his glass of wine down, and ascended up the dais. Alanah stalked him to a long bench next to his chair that had been the pew for his wives during the reception that morning. Pilau slowly released the tie at the front of his robe, and let the elaborate garment fall to the floor. He straddled the bench, making himself ready for Alanah. She crawled across the bench to him on her hands and knees, never taking her eyes away from his. She met his manhood with her tongue, causing the tip to amplify and swell to a deep purple. Her head enveloped the monster, causing Pilau to let out a gracious moan.

Alanah sucked with expert precision. Her huge tits rested on the cushioned bench, and her curvy ass remained high in the air. She took Pilau deep into her throat, obscuring her esophagus with his thick member. His ass raised off the bench in surprise, but only served to push his cock deeper. She wanted him to pour himself down her throat; to empty his creamy contents into her belly. Then she remembered, this was not Daniel. An ordinary man would not be able to sustain this level of intensity for long. She began to withdraw, but was suddenly forced downward by Pilau. He began vigorously throat fucking her. Alanah was creaming with anticipation, as the holy man had his way with her face. She could feel his cock swelling wider as she took him. Pilau gripped her hair tightly and released his cock from inside of her.

"You are quite good at that, my lady. Does your human lover fuck you like this?" Pilau taunted.

Alanah understood the goad, but did not give in. She wrapped her round melons around him, and tit-fucked his cock while she answered. "He does. He fucks me in all my holes like I'm his personal fuck-doll. By the end of the night, I have cum leaking out of my pores. Are you going to cum for me, Protector?" she taunted.

"Not yet. Lay back," he ordered.

Alanah lay back on the bench. Protector Pilau slowly kissed his way down her breasts and abdomen until he found her dripping pink spot. His tongue skillfully drove Alanah into fits. She had been ready to cum the moment she had arrived in the temple, so it did not take long before her wait was over.

"Fuck yes! Fucking eat that pussy! Oh my god! It feels so good! Oh shit!" Alanah screamed. Pilau lashed at her clit, with one finger gently pushed into each of her holes. Alanah bounced and screamed, squeezing her tits in each hand as she came. She was too dizzy from the wine and orgasm to notice that Pilau had smoothly entered her pussy from above. He drove his nail into her, letting his heavy balls smack against her ass. She gripped his biceps for support as he ravaged her. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she called to him. He answered with powerful thrusts until she was cumming again. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and kissed him as she quietly came.

Pilau picked up Alanah's trembling remains, and placed her atop his cock, never removing it from her. He held Alanah tightly against his chest, letting her grind her clit against him. She smothered his face with her huge tits. Pilau fed himself on her bountiful flesh and nipples as he prepared to finally release himself. Alanah bounced more intently as she erupted for the third time. This time Pilau joined her, letting his seed spill into her.

"Oh, Alanah! I'm cumming. You are so amazing. Yes!" His cries of ecstasy were restrained, but his cock forcibly erupted within her welcoming pussy.

"Oh yes, Pilau! Cum inside me! I want it! Oh god, yes!" Alanah cried. Pilau held her tightly against him as they both gasped and panted. Their sweaty bodies moved together as the last of their climaxing subsided. Alanah placed a series of delicate kisses to his face and neck, as she fought to catch her breath.

"Thank you, my love. I've been waiting to have you from the moment I saw you," Pilau admitted.

"Me too," Alanah agreed.

"Protector Pilau," a voice interrupted. It was Dion. She stood at the foot of the dais holding their respective clothing. "They await you at the feast."

Alanah felt a twinge of embarrassment that the priestess had been watching them throughout the affair. The dark-skinned girl offered her a knowing smile as she assisted Alanah back into her dress. Pilau took Alanah's arm, and led her to the gathering outside.

Alanah and Pilau were met with thunderous applause and adulation as they took their seat at the head of an immense table. All around her, Pilau's flock engaged in sex and dining. Across the long table, she saw Daniel and Justice sharing a handful of girls from their seats. Justice saw Alanah and waved. The Time Lady grabbed her boyfriend's head and twisted it in Alanah's direction. Daniel's face illuminated with glee, causing a blush to rise to Alanah's face. He held up a glass of orange wine and toasted. Alanah joined his toast before taking her seat next to Pilau.

A handful of men and women of the Collective presented Alanah and Pilau with plates of food, and remained close, groping each other for their entertainment. Alanah helped herself to the strange, new delicacies, and was overcome by their delicious flavors. Forgetting her manners, she ravenously devoured her plate like a starved animal. Pilau chuckled before joining her.

At either side of them were Pilau's four wives. They chatted and laughed through the meal. A few of them entertained themselves with various lovers, or one another. Alanah watched Justice and Daniel from afar. They had become the main attraction at that half of the table. Pilau and Alanah sat quietly, simply observing.

1...34567...18