Lady Libertine Ch. 02: The Ghostwriter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor? Are you there? Did I tell you I was getting a Brazilian wax yesterday? I guess it was not for you but for me. I never got one for myself before. Ah, my pussy feels so smooth, yet it is still a bit sensitive from the waxing. Oh, I wish you were here to stroke my poor cunt and sooth its complaints."

"Yet, if I focus on that discomfort and gasp it into an imagined pleasure, the pain transforms to a heightened pleasure from my head to my toes. Now, my slit is beginning to widen on its own. I can feel how the doors to my treasure open naturally when so engorged. Now, I am rubbing the palm of my hand up and down over my swollen lips and clit. It feels like you are rubbing your erect cock over my cunt and clit," Angie said with hints of a whine.

"Yes! My cunt! My clit! Oh, damn! My body is arching and my toes are curling from my words and this mere stroking. Oh dear, I have just spurted juices all over my hand. Did I pee? No, it did not feel like peeing. It felt so much more delightful. Wow, some hot liquid is running down my ass. Is this what cumming is supposed to be like? I never squired like this before. Oh, Taylor you are soooooo gooooood. Oh, but I mustn't cum anymore because we have not even begun."

"Oh, Taylor, I wish you were here, because I need to feel the smooth tip of you cock on my lips. I need to circle your mushrooming knob with my tongue. Yes, I can imagine the tiny slit on your tip as I attempt to press my tongue into you. And, if I grabbed your shaft just this way, I would feel your swell and harden within my mouth!" Suddenly, Angie became silent for she had forgotten the script as she sucked on her thumb while massaging her clit. "Oh, Taylor you are so hard. Damn, I need you inside of me!" Angie begged.

"No, wait Taylor, not yet. You must not listen to me. Please hold back," instructed Angie as she grabbed the script. There was throat clearing on the other end of the phone followed by a grunt that seemed to indicate cooperation.

"You see, Taylor, I saw that telescope and that attractive man on the beach who looked like you. I had never had telephone sex before, so I was unsure of how I would respond to it. I needed some insurance. So, I studied the building and recognized my room. Yes, it is in the middle of building on the hill, and the bedroom is the fifth large window from the left."

"I wrote a quick note with that information and included the date and time of our phone call. I strolled up to the group of men and handed him the note while tossing my head towards the telescope. So, I must confess to you, Taylor, that I have left the drapes wide open to offer a clear view to the bed. I am not leaning against the headboard, but lying across the bed. I can see my legs spread in the reflection of the window. And there is no view into this window except from that telescope. I definitely underestimated my arousal wondering what you are doing on your end and how he is feeling as he watches through the telescope."

Angie was silent as she allowed her mind to rest momentarily in the eye of the tornado of erotic emotions that were lifting her away from awareness of her surroundings. She placed the phone near her shoulder and cradled it with her neck. Suddenly, she heard herself moan as she began stroking herself harder. She realized that she was on the verge of something she had never experienced before.

"Angie? Can you hear me?" asked Taylor in a more assertive tone.

"Yes," moaned Angie as she began to circle her middle finger around her erect clit just as she had circled Taylor's cock with the palm of her hand a week earlier.

"Angie, I am there next to you. Hear me whispering into your ear and nibbling on your neck below your ear. Now, I am slipping your lingerie over your head and removing your thongs down your legs and off your feet. Your body is naked and free. I am straddling myself between your thighs now and rubbing my swollen cock against your engorged red pussy. All that man can see from the telescope below is my thrusting ass while I urge your cunt to spew forth. Oh, yes, Angie, now I feel your hot cum running down my balls. Damn, you are burning hot!"

"Fuck me!" screamed Angie, thrusting her hips back and forth and quickening the pace of rubbing the palm of her hand over her harden clit and swollen labia.

"No, not yet. First, I must tease you with the head of my cock as I dip in and out of your labia. Darting in and out for just a taste of my thickness drives you crazy. Your cunt is burning with desire and begging for release. But, no I will push you even farther so that your hot cum drenches us both over and over."

"You have to pound me now!" begged Angie, inserting her middle finger deep into her hairless muff and jerking it in and out in a way that also stimulated her clit. Her body arched up involuntarily as the every part of her genitals pressed against her hand begging for release.

"No, not yet," instructed Taylor. "I love your hard swollen tits. Your nipples are begging to be twisted. And, if I twist and pinch them with just the right tension, you will arch again as your juices spew forth. The initial pain moves you deeper into sexual oblivion as the pressure throbs throughout your entire body. Are you ready? Take you hand and help me with one as I twist the other."

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!" cried Angie as her body arched upwards, and her toes curled while a magical elixir spurted and then seeped out of her cunt and down her ass. "Taylor, you are so good. I have never wet myself like that before; I mean never!"

On the other end, Angie thought she heard Taylor moan out as well. Angie realized that he must have put the phone down, because there were only muffled sounds. Then there was only silence. Angie rolled over to her side and pulled herself into the fetal position. She was in an altered state of mind and rested as her rapid breathing began to slow. She attempted to ask Taylor if he was still there, but she could not find her voice. All she could do is vocalize, "Hmmm." And then she heard his words come through the phone.

"I love you," said Taylor. Angie knew then that it had been just as good for him. "Me too," replied Angie. "Now, let's hang up for a while and just nap. I have my arms wrapped around my pillow as if it is you." Taylor simply replied, "I love you," and then he hung up.

Angie was awakened by a knock on the door. Her phone showed that she had slept for about half an hour. The night was still young. Angie slowly raised herself from the bed and put on a robe to cover her nakedness. "Who is it?" she asked.

"Open the door," came a commanding voice. Angie opened the door while keeping it latched. There, in front of her, stood the handsome man with the silver locks. He had a broad smile on his face.

"The telescope was a brilliant idea!" he exclaimed. "And to give me that piece of paper in front of those men was such a turn on. They could not keep their eyes off of your swaying ass when you walked away."

"Yes, Angie," the man continued as he took her into his arms. "You were right to send me the script. I loved it so much that I just had to hop on a plane to join you here as you suggested. And, yes, I could see everything from the telescope, and I mean everything. You are amazing, Angie. You are not only a beautiful successful attorney, but you write your own scripts for telephone sex as well. Is there anything you can't do?" asked Taylor.

"How would you like to find out?" asked Angie as she took Taylor's hand and began leading him to the bedroom. "No, I can do anything," thought Angie, "as long as I have my ghost writer."

"Hmm," groaned Taylor. "That was an amazing rehearsal. Now, let's do it again; this time for real."

************

Meanwhile, St. Nicholas teasingly patted Mrs. Santa's broad derriere as she bent over to put a tray of cookies into the oven. "Ah, my favorite! Are we celebrating a special occasion or is this a reward for all the pleasuring you received last night?" Mrs. Santa giggled that giggle, which indicates that the depth of the situation is beyond words.

"Both," she smiled. "My plan is working, and last night was I so charged. I think being called upon to help in the area of lovers' passions got me more excited than I have been in centuries. That is what gave me the idea to plant the thought in Angies's mind. I knew Angie would go to Jeanette for ideas, just as she always has since she was a little girl. Remember how Jeanette even helped her write her wishes to Santa."

"What thought did you plant?" asked Santa. "You know I cannot read your mind."

"I put the idea of a script for telephone sex into Angie's mind! And, Jeanette has already written it. It worked, because she began to discover something about herself as she tapped into her imagination around sexuality," explained Mrs. Santa with a smile.

"We anticipated that the age of science would eventually overshadow the world of fantasy. But, we did not anticipate how much that shadow of "reason" would dampen people's imaginations; therefore, threatening eroticism between lovers. Do not even get me started how that led to so many addictions!"

"Do you mean all work and no play makes Santa a dull boy?" teased Santa.

"No, I am serious!" scolded Mrs. Santa. "But, I do believe that today's electronic distractions mixed with religious reformations centuries ago has dulled the human imagination. And using imagination to heighten erotic passion between two people was demoted from being an essential ingredient for well-being and even for the evolution of the human soul to . . . well to . . . "

"To being the work of the devil!" Santa and Mrs. Santa said simultaneously. "Yes," continued Mrs. Santa. "We need a return to intimacy. Lovers must be able to share sexual fantasies outside of the throes of passion. They must be able to discuss what excites and what does not excite them, and even explore the reasons behind such feelings. Now days, people feel guilty over sharing what excites them. No one ever taught them how to do it, because such intimacy has become the forbidden fruit tasted only if enticed by the devil. I suspect that there is even a feeling of guilt around sharing what excites a person."

"What does that have to do with Jeanette's plea?" asked Santa. He could now smell the sweetness of the gingerbread cookies and his desire to bite the leg off the gingerbread girl was beginning to interfere with his concentration. "Jeanette is a victim of this modern age as well. But, she has a sharp mind, and she has always been intuitively sensual. She can look for signs. She wrote to you for help, and so I am going to help her eat that now-forbidden fruit that was once an original blessing for mortals!" Mrs. Santa concluded with a stamp of her foot.

"Ah, I love you when you get feisty like that," admitted Santa as he reached for Mrs. Santa. "Not yet," she giggled. "First you have to eat your cookie."

12