Lady Libertine Ch. 04: Like a Virgin

Story Info
Jeanette experiences something new with Todd.
2.7k words
4.4
6.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie called me in the afternoon to rave over the script for telephone sex. "I was so turned on that I decided to email my script to Taylor," she admitted. I voiced my alarm over her sharing it.

"Don't worry. I told him that I wrote it. Who else could have written it?" added Angie. I attempted to defend my point of view, but Angie kept saying how it was so much better than she had ever imagined.

I was surprised that I ended the conversation with a, "Thank you." Yet, it was not because of her compliment; it was because I discovered that my genitals were again throbbing with that new kind of beat.

My mind and body had been very enlivened sexually since confessing to Todd. Then, I could hardly believe the Internet link he gave me. I almost closed it out when all those lewd photographs emerged onto the screen. "How does Todd know about this porn site?" I wondered. But there was only one simple answer. And that was confirmed a bit later when he sent me an email: "The kind of stories I like."

His note included the link, so I negotiated my way past the graphic photos to find the library of stories.

Tonight was different. I had taken a chance and wore a short low-cut leopard print negligee with spaghetti string straps while watching our evening television programs. I waited for a commercial break to tell him about Angie sharing the script with Taylor. I did not disclose my observations of my own ongoing sexual arousal. Todd turned the television off at 9:00 p.m. and announced that he was going to bed early in a manner that invited me to join him.

He was already in bed waiting for me when I entered the room. I slowly lifted my nightie over my head allowing his eyes time to rest on the V at my mons, then my belly, then the revelation of my nipples until finally my breasts while leaving my head temporary hidden. Then I drew it over my head and let it drop to the floor before scurrying nude under the sheets. There I was in bed in bed next to Todd feeling that state of throbbing arousal that had remained with me throughout the day. So, I decided to experiment, and made a request.

"Would you turn on the clock radio's ocean environmental sounds?"

Todd reacted gallantly and studied the buttons. Suddenly the sound of braking waves filled our bedroom. I recalled the words I had written this morning about the ocean waves in Angie's script and imagined the sounds stimulating me even deeper. Along with the throb, my vagina and sphincter muscles went into spasms when I heard the waves break upon the shore.

"Oh my," I uttered upon an inhaled breath. "This feels different," I admitted aloud.

"Just like Angie's response to the ocean waves?" asked Todd. His surprising comment was almost too much, and my hips began leading my body into an undulating and writhing dance as I lay upon the sheets. I laughed and began to mew like a feline in heat. Todd drew me to him, and kissed me deeply. We allowed our tongues to search each other's mouths as we have done since our youth, but this time my hips jerked against him in a different way.

I was a woman in her early sixties, and I suddenly discovered a level of arousal that I had never experienced before. Todd reached down to brush my greying muff and then ran his fingers along my slit. I felt my hips press against his hand in an attempt to force his finger to enter me. And then a spasm hit me, so I stopped suddenly because I was peeing.

"Oh no, I've just peed!" I announced with mortification. I attempted to free myself, but Todd grabbed my hip. "No, that's not pee. You have spurted an ejaculation. You know you often ejaculate, you have just never spurted like this before."

I felt the hot liquid streaming down between the cheeks of my buttocks. Todd's explanation caused my hips to rise and meet his fingers with greater force. But then some concern caused me to reach beneath my buttocks and touch the sheets.

"The sheets are wet!" I cried out in alarm.

Todd leaned over me and smothered my protests by pressing his mouth over my lips. My silenced tongue seemed to search for answers deep within his mouth. I lifted my right leg over his left hip with an urgency to press my urgency against him. Todd then rolled me onto my back, and moved to position himself between my legs.

"Yikes!" I squealed. "That wet spot has turned cold. This won't do," I worried.

"Stay there and do not move," Todd commanded as he rolled away from me and rose from our bed. "I will be right back." I had to smile at myself, because I was acting like the "virgin" in the movie: Moulin Rouge. I heard the lines of a tune in my head: "Like a virgin for the very first time."

Todd returned with a bath towel. I obediently raised my hips as he strategically positioned it underneath me. "This will keep you comfortable." And then, so unlike me ... I giggled. By the time Todd climbed back into bed beside me, I was into full-fledged laughter. I had never laughed in bed before.

My genitals were throbbing below while I was laughing above. Something had changed, and I was both the observed and the observer of this transition. Something new was happening beyond anything I had ever experienced as a younger woman.

This delay and my laughter would have had detrimental consequences any other time. Todd's member was no longer pumped, but I did not care. "I just want to feel you touching me," I pleaded as my hips began gyrating in a surprisingly lascivious manner. Todd took the now-mushrooming tip of his penis between his fingers and began stroking the outer edges of my readied vagina.

"Damn, I love your rosy redness," Todd half growled. I was quickly overwhelmed by his words, and a powerful new sensation preceded a spasm whereby a copious warm fluid gushed out of me onto Todd's semi-erect cock and flowed down his tightening balls. Our treasures were both drenched in slippery fluids.

I reached down and gently pinched the swelling bulb on the end of his shaft before directing it against the opening between my thighs. He thrusted, and my body pulled back instinctively in response the momentary discomfort as his hardened six inches began its entry. And then my hips thrust forward, and the sensation of stretching caused another emission as if my body was lubricating the way for Todd's journey into my tightened sheath.

And then, I just could not help it. These new delights touched me in a way I had never been touched. A giggle re-escaped, and then I broke into fits of laughter. Todd was not offended, and my heaving belly and squeals of delight caused his weapon of pleasures to swell to full capacity.

We played with each other for three quarters of an hour before Todd confessed that he could hold back no longer. My hips began thrusting to a new rhythm. Soon, one final burst of elixir seduced his release.

Afterwards, we lay entwined in some new oblivion. "Oh, how I love you," said Todd. I simply gave him a squeeze, because I was not ready for my words to break this trance. Then I moved into a reflective frame of mind and wondered about what had just happened. A sudden cooling sensation made me realize that the bath towel was drenched.

"How can this be?" I asked aloud. "What did you do differently?" I asked. Todd told me he had changed nothing. "It is you who are different," he replied.

Yes, tonight was different. Suddenly, I realized that I had tapped into some natural instinct of raw sexuality that had been outside of my comfort zone. It happened in sync with writing the script for Angie, my confession to Todd, his positive reviews, and his sharing of a personal secret.

Letting go of my fear of putting pornographic words into electronic print broke down a subconscious barrier. This breakthrough allowed some new natural instinct to kick in. "Maybe women enter into a new prime at this time of life," I teased. Yet, now I began to wonder.

I had experienced arousal directly from both engaging in and reading my own erotic writing. But something more was happening. My body responded in a new way to Todd's caresses.

My genitals seemed to take on a life of their own, and they put on such a fountain show that I ended up laughing uncontrollably. It just does not seem possible that sexuality responsiveness can evolve that quickly. It does not seem to fit in my belief box: one must practice hard in order for the body, mind and emotions to evolve.

"Maybe you have always had this ability, but your mind is now relaxed enough for you to enjoy yourself," replied Todd.

Yes, but tonight was different. I saw a side of Todd I had not seen since we first made love when I was eighteen and he was twenty. "Oh, you have always had such clever responses to ease my mind," I laughed.

"What!?" exclaimed Todd.

"Oh, I am taken back to our very first time," I said with a broad smile.

"Well, as I recall it, you were the one who seduced me."

"Or maybe we fell into mutual seduction. Anyway, I distinctly remember being sad afterwards."

"Because the ultimate act of intercourse was not what you had anticipated?" asked Todd.

"Oh, heavens no! We did it five times that day! It was just that I was a bit upset that I was no longer a virgin. I realized that I would not be a virgin when I got married. But do you remember what you said?"

"Remind me," replied Todd.

"You told me that I had nothing to worry about. You said that you used the most ancient form of birth control. You used withdrawal; therefore, you did not cum inside of me. Ergo, I was still a virgin."

"Yet, there is one question I never asked you. You always said that you were a virgin as well and that I was your first. However, now I wonder. If I was a virgin because you had not ejaculated in me, then did you consider yourself a virgin for the same reason?" asked Jeanette. "Now you have me wondering if you had played with some girls before me. And you have me wondering how you know all this about female ejaculate!"

Todd broke out into laughter at Jeanette's logic. "Oh how I love you! And, now suddenly, almost forty-five years later, you are wondering if your husband was a philanderer before he snatched you up. Well, I think, for the moment, I will allow you your fantasies."

********

The next morning back in another land:

"Oh how that smell takes me back to my youth," sighed Santa as he entered the kitchen in his red flannel long johns.

"Well, I can see that I'm putting the icing on the warm cinnamon buns just in time. Pour yourself a cup of coffee, and then come enjoy your treat," instructed Mrs. Santa.

St. Nicholas knew that his wife was up to something whenever she fixed cinnamon rolls. No, not just up to something. Mrs. Santa wanted something from him, and she knew that sweets were his weakness. And, in her usual manner, she will wait in silence until he finishes the last bite.

"Well, how were they?" Mrs. Santa asked as her husband licked the last residue of icing from his fingers. "The best you've ever made," smacked Santa, lingering over the icing to allow his wife time to formulate her words.

"You know, I am discovering that Jeanette is a quick study," offered Mrs. Santa as she picked up the empty plates and placed them in the sink. "What makes you say that?" smiled Santa eyeing her plump round behind.

"She jumped ahead last night. She has an amazing way of facing her fears and converting them to opportunities. Even when uncertain, she continues to be mindful of signs that point her in a new direction towards her desires," explained Mrs. Santa.

"What are you talking about," asked Santa.

"Well... Okay, I got up last night after you went to sleep and I peeked," confessed Mrs. Santa.

"Peeked at what?"

Mrs. Santa took a deep breath before beginning. "I know it is highly irregular for immortals to watch mortals engaged in sexual activity. However, we have already agreed that Jeanette is a special case. I knew that I needed to observe her in bed with Todd before I could devise today's strategy."

"So what did you learn?"

"Jeanette's physical evolution is moving ahead of her mental competence." Seeing Santa's quandary, Mrs. Santa moved into an explanation. "Her body is moving into higher states of arousal on an unconscious level. She is not sure where the arousal is coming from. Yes, it is related to her releasing unwarranted fears by engaging in erotica, but as you and I know there is so much more to it."

"And how did you ascertain all of this?"

Jeanette is beginning to experience a new kind of orgasm. She is beginning to move from powerful clitoral orgasm where tears offer her that final release to a more liberated orgasm. You see she spurted for the first time."

"What!? Already?" exclaimed St. Nicholas.

"Yes, already. I would have missed that if I had not peeked. And, you would be so proud of the male gender if you had seen how Todd handled it. It was almost as if he had been teaching and reassuring a virgin. In fact, Jeanette giggled and then moved into uncontrollable of laughter afterwards."

"Giggling and laughter? Yes, then you were correct to observe them. A new Lady Libertine has budded," acknowledged Santa.

"And you know what that means," stated Mrs. Santa.

"We are to move forward sooner than anticipated," replied Santa. "A person is sexually depressed by his or her own mind. Free one mind and the other partner's mind will follow as long as all parts (physical, emotional and mental) are in working order. Jeanette is ready for tweaking," agreed St. Nicholas. "What time do we begin?"

"Not we, but you," smiled Mrs. Santa. "You must now teach Jeanette in order for her mind to catch up with her new states of sexual arousal. So, you better take a long nap today because you are not going to get much sleep tonight," teased Mrs. Santa. And then she giggled while adding, "It has been a long, long time since you have headed off hours before dawn to visit a mortal."

"Oh my, and how the times have changed. How about cooking me up a nice batch of peppermint fudge to help my mind devise a plan that fits into today's technology?" asked Santa.

"Any excuse for sweets. Ah, but you and I both know how much you like to nibble," teased Mrs. Santa.

And then Mrs. Santa realized that Santa was standing behind her as she dried the final plate. She felt St. Nicholas lean on her back and giggled as soon as she felt his excited member press against her behind through her skirt. Then he untied her apron and let it fall onto the floor. He released his straining weapon of pleasure through the slit in his long johns, and it slapped upright against his belly.

"Here?" cried out Mrs. Santa in surprise as he lifted the bottoms of her skirt and petticoats above her rump.

"Ah, I see you are without pantaloons again. How fetching! You know how that discovery always excites me even more," he groaned into her ear as he touched the tip of his erection to her treasures.

"But here?" mildly protested Mrs. Santa.

"Ah, but you know that peeping Lady Libertines, even under the most of benign circumstances, must be punished."

And then she shuddered while holding onto the edge of the sink as pulse-pounding torrid throbs announced the coming of the first wave of orgasms before he even entered.