Lady Libertine Ch. 06: Wish, Dream, Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you like this, my little whore," announced Todd. I wanted to scream out that I was not a whore. But, Todd had begun rubbing the swollen plumb-like bulb up and down from my asshole to my clit. "Oh noooo! Oh, gaaawwwwddd! Fuck!!" I exclaimed instead as my body shuddered repeatedly. A stream of my cum squirted all over the upper portion of his shaft.

"You are dripping down my balls!" he exclaimed.

I then felt him moistening his thumb with my own elixir. He then pressed his thumb against my asshole. I attempted to move forward to get away from his reach, but the table prevented any movement except backwards. He began massaging my sphincter, which at first protested against the violation. But, my entire body began to pulsate before sending forth an explosive gush of thick fluids.

Todd had captured my cum in his fingers and began rubbing it on my vulva and clit. I screamed out half in pain and half in ecstasy as I felt his thumb penetrate my asshole. Suddenly, my butt was pushing against his hand as if to force his thumb in deeper.

Simultaneously, my slit and vagina protested against sudden stretching as Todd thrust his cock into me. For a moment I wanted to beg him to stop, but before I could voice my plea I was overcome with spasms and a mad desire to be penetrated. Something in me completely let go, and I entered into a state of nirvana-like bliss that I had never before experienced.

I began meowing like a large feline in heat. I had never heard such sounds emitted from my throat as I allowed Todd to penetrate my ass with his thumb and fingers while screwing my cunt. I had become without will, and my only desire was to remain in this new state of oblivion as long as possible. If that is what it meant to be Todd's whore, then so be it.

"I do not know how much longer I can last," moaned Todd. I remembered that he had not ejaculated for several days, so I reached down under the table to touch my clit. I began rubbing my swollen and erected shaft as Todd continued to thrust into both holes. A moment later, I screamed out as my entire body convulsed with a grand-finale orgasm.

"Oh fuckin hell! Your tight cunt is squeezing me out. God, I'm cumming," he exclaimed, pressing hard against me as his cock spasmed along with me. I felt his hot liquid spewing into me. And then he was silent and lay his chest upon my back.

A few minutes later, I suddenly became aware of the painful pressure of the wood table against my pelvic bones. Todd slowly withdrew from me. There had been no need for towels or tissues, and I felt our combined cum flow down my legs. The CD player had been on repeat, and suddenly I heard the song just preceding I Saw Mommy.

"Quick. Would you please turn the CD player off?" I asked. And, how would you feel if I waited until tomorrow to begin decorating? You have wiped me out."

******

Dawn had just broken in another land. "How did it go?" yawned Mrs. Santa as St. Nicholas crawled into their bed.

"It started off slowly due to Jeanette's fears and shyness. It was a brilliant idea to send her the dream within a dream," extoled Santa. "After the sweeping, she decided to allow herself to be more playful. And, your white wedding lingerie has always worked wonders."

"Well, now we will have to wait and see if it opened her mind to continue casting away fears in order to receive new pleasures," said Mrs. Santa.

"I have missed you in that gown. How about if you put it on for me tonight, so I can show you my new moves for removing the buttons?"

"That sounds delicious. But this morning, I do believe I need a relaxant after such a stimulating night. I have wished it, dreamt about it, and now I am ready to do it. Mrs. Santa ducked under the covers and began to savor his delights, making Santa cry out, "Heavens almighty, woman! You mouth me like a divine whore."

"And don't you just love it," she mumbled indistinctly.

12