Lady Lorelei Pt. 03

Story Info
Lorelei continues training Stephy to be the perfect sub.
5.9k words
4.57
16.1k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Lorelei Part 3: Control

By Trixie Adara

The club was loud as Lorelei led Nikki through it by the hand. She slipped between two men with bare chests except for leather harnesses, hooves strapped to their hands, and horse masks strapped to their faces. Lorelei nodded at the master leading his two ponies through the club, an old friend, and felt Nikki's hand stiffen in her own.

Lorelei smiled. She wanted to turn around and look at Nikki's reaction, to savor her nervous glances as she took in The Shadow, but she restrained herself. Poise and control. That was the only way to seduce someone like Nikki. She would see through games and tricks. She wasn't a Stupid Stephy. All Lorelei needed was a flicker of interest, the barest curiosity, and Nikki would be hers.

Lorelei moved straight to the bar and made room between two men in bright red rubber hoods. "What do you drink?" she asked Nikki.

Nikki said nothing, her eyes still scanning over the room. They weren't wide with shock, which was a good sign. They were drinking in the surroundings, trying to see and understand the whole room all at once, and then moving around to take in the details of each thing. Lorelei couldn't help but smile.

"Hm?" asked Nikki without turning to face her date.

Lorelei placed a hand on Nikki's bare shoulder. The curvy redhead was in a scarlet off the shoulder top with tight black jeans and off-white ankle boots. Nikki turned around suddenly. A smile crept across her face. "Sorry," she said.

"It's fine." Lorelei pointed to the bar. "What do you drink?"

"Appletini."

"That sounds delightful." Lorelei turned and ordered two from the bar. She turned back around and watched Nikki. Her date was looking for comfort, intrigued by the environment more than anything else. Some people in the club caught her attention more than others. One woman led another by a leash attached to her collar. One man sitting in a booth had six other men on their knees around him. They all stared at their master in adoration or licked his thigh high bright purple leather boots. There was a collage of leather, latex, rubber, and lace. Whips, chains, collars, cuffs, cages, and straps punctuated every movement. It was a wonderland to someone like Lorelei - her people - but to someone like Nikki, it could be a nightmare, a kind of grotesque menagerie of perversion.

"What do you think?" asked Lorelei.

"I thought you were taking me to a bar."

Lorelei tapped the thick oak bar top behind her. "See? Bar."

"You know what I mean." Nikki finally turned around and faced her date. "And to think, I was afraid I'd be overdressed in this."

Lorelei laughed. "If anything, you're hopelessly vanilla in that."

"Vanilla?"

"Basic, boring, simple. Like vanilla ice cream, the basic flavor with no toppings added on."

Nikki shrugged. "I don't know how vanilla I am." She turned and faced the club again. "But I didn't know these toppings even existed."

"You'd never heard of BDSM?" said Lorelei, genuinely surprised. BDSM was creeping into the mainstream more and more each day. Sure, only a small percentage practiced, but its existence was no secret.

"I've heard of it," said Nikki, "but I guess I thought it was private or secret. I had no idea it was," Nikki waved her hand at the crowd before her, "this."

"A place for us to gather," said Lorelei. "To be ourselves in public."

"It's not an orgy thing?" asked Nikki. She nodded towards the men worshipping at the feet of their master.

"Not at all. It's illegal, first of all. This is a public place. Secondly, it's unsanitary." Lorelei pointed to the booth Nikki indicated. "Finally, that's a performance, not a sex act."

"A performance?"

"That man sells boots and puppy play gear. This is a sales demonstration for people like me that would kill to have those boots."

Nikki smirked. "They are pretty fucking hot."

"And that," Lorelei turned Nikki to face the stage at the front of the club. Two women were on it. One was sitting in a chair with tight pink rope wrapped around her while the other tied her up. "That is another type of demonstration."

"Another type?"

"All salesmanship and advertising. That never changes. But that woman there?" Lorelei stretched her hand out pointing to the domme in maroon leather with straight black hair. "That woman is advertising her shibari classes. Those that like what she can do would sign up for classes with her afterwards."

"Shibari is Japenese rope bondage?" asked Nikki.

"Yes," Lorelei purred in Nikki's ear. "How much do you know about it?"

"Nothing," said Nikki. She didn't let her eyes tear away from the stage. "But I've seen pictures online and such."

"And such," said Lorelei, amused. Behind her, two appletinis appeared. She grabbed both of them and handed one to Nikki. Nikki didn't reach for it, too distracted by the performance on the stage.

"Here, love," said Lorelei.

"Huh?" Nikki turned around. "Oh." She took the drink from Lorelei's hand. "Sorry," she said and turned back to watch.

"Would you like to get closer and watch?" asked Lorelei.

"We don't have to."

Lorelei carefully placed her hand on Nikki's shoulder, not wanting to startle her. "But do you want to?" she asked.

Nikki nodded, and Lorelei took grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd to the seating in front of the stage. She waived a waiter down, was seated at a small table in the back right corner of the crowd, and asked for two more appletinis. Lorelei situated herself so she could look as though she was watching the show but, in reality, she'd be watching Nikki. She had a suspicion that Nikki was neither submissive nor vanilla. She wouldn't be dominating this girl, but she could, perhaps, awaken her.

Nikki was transfixed, and to be honest, Lorelei couldn't blame her. The two women on stage were fantastic. Maggie was a favorite sub of anyone who got to work with her. Not only was her obedience stellar but, more importantly, her energy and flexibility were exactly what dommes needed for an extended session. Most people couldn't stand to be flogged for ten minutes straight. Maggie could go for an hour. Maggie had long blonde hair, something her dommes loved to pull on, and large brown eyes. She was gorgeous, could have been a swimsuit model, but she was a rare specimen of both beauty and kink. When she wasn't on stage, she was doing photo shoots for BDSM toys and wear.

The domme was an old friend of Lorelei's, Valeria. She was a bit of tightass, and while she and Lorelei could enjoy a glass of wine together or a pleasant dinner, they could never share a scene or a sub together. Dommes find each other quickly in such intimate spaces and immediately begin marking their territory. Valeria was viciously possessive of her subs, and while she hadn't collared Maggie yet, everyone knew that she was hoping one day to have Maggie commit to her and her alone.

While Lorelei didn't want to be in a dungeon alone with Valeria, she did appreciate her style and technique. She was in a maroon leather corset with lace panties and bra. She had long stockings and a garter belt with black heels. She looked more like a lingerie model than a dominatrix, but she topped it all off with a brown leather bomber jacket. She said that nothing made her feel more powerful.

At this point in the performance, Valeria was moving into her suspension work, which was something Lorelei never felt entirely comfortable with. Bondage was hot, but once someone's weight is being supported by the ropes, the risk of injury increases. It isn't even all about accidents from loose ropes. Many eager and new dommes hurt their subs by making their ropes too tight. If you cut off blood flow, you can damage the skin or worse. Few people knew that if a body part loses circulation to it and then the blood rushes back in, that can cause blood clots and damage the veins. It's a complicated art, and nobody was a mistress of it like Valeria.

At this point, Maggie had her hands tied behind her back, folded with her arms parallel to her waist and perpendicular to her feet. Her feet were bent backwards as well, and both feet and arms were connected to the anchor knot and rope that came down from the rafters of the stage. Maggie was face down and naked except for blue lace panties, the pink ropes nibbling into her skin but not biting. As Valeria finished checking all the knots, she turned to the audience, raised her hands to display her technique, and received the audience's accolades.

"Now," she said. Her voice was deep and thick, husky like an old time jazz singer. "This position is strategic. You'll notice that I've kept key access points available for play."

Valeria went to her large bag by her chair on the stage. It looked like a visiting surgeon's bag, and Valeria rummaged around until she pulled out nipple clamps with three ends to them. She held them up for the audience to see, and there was more clapping.

Nikki leaned forward in her seat, ignoring the two untouched appletinis on the table for her. Lorelei finished her first and began her second, enjoying both of the evening's shows.

Valeria attached the first nipple clamp to Maggie's breast. Maggie bit her lip, but she didn't gasp. Lorelei guessed that the clamps weren't at full tensile strength. Valeria didn't want to hurt Maggie here, not everyone in her audience was a sadist like Lorelei. This was an advertisement, first and foremost. Valeria attached the second and turned back to the audience.

"For the more sensual of you," said Valeria while she went back to her bag of tricks, "you could simply suck on her breasts at this point. Fondling them can be quite fun. At this point, her abs are doing so much work to remain straight and not let her back bend backwards. It would be very difficult for her to arch away from you. She must remain perfectly still while you have your way with her."

Valeria pulled a large pink dildo from her bag attached it to a harness. She carefully stepped into it and slid it up her waist, tightening the harness on her hips.

"You can also adjust the height," said Valeria. "If you wanted to fuck her face." Valeria stood in front of Maggie with the strap-on. Maggie followed her cue and opened her mouth, letting Valeria slide in for a few quick pumps.

"Or you can adjust the height." Valeria stepped away and pulled on the anchor rope, causing Maggie to slide up. She tied the rope, went back to her sub, and demonstrated that the dildo could slide between Maggie's breasts. "Any of you men want to tittyfuck your sub?"

There was applause and a few scattered hollers.

"But what I'm really proud of," said Valeria, lowering Maggie back down, "is that this technique relies on the waist, knees, abs, and feet more than the crotch. You'll remember that I slid her legs apart slightly at the beginning, not wanting a full hogtie." Valeria stepped behind Maggie. Her dildo was at the perfect point to fuck Maggie from this position.

"And this is why," said Maggie. She slapped Maggie's ass, and her sub whimpered. "But not on stage, love. Isn't that right, Richard?"

"Health Inspector said so," shouted Richard, the owner, from the back of the crowd. Laughter filled the audience.

"Sign up for a private session for the fun stuff," said Valeria with a wink. "And unfortunately," said Valeria, going back to work and stepping behind Maggie again, "no butt stuff from this angle."

Valeria stepped away from her sub and moved to the edge of the stage. "Any questions?"

Lorelei reached out and grabbed Nikki's hand. The redhead turned to look at her, suddenly remembering that she was on a date with a strange woman. Nikki's breath was shallow, and her pupils were dilated. She was aroused, there was no doubt about that. Curiosity had solidified into fascination. Lorelei hoped she could easily form it into obsession.

"You like?" asked Lorelei.

"I think so," muttered Nikki. She took a long sip of her appletini.

"Which captivates you more, the bondage or the fact that it's two women?"

Nikki swallowed her drink, almost spilling it as she did so. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," said Lorelei, taking a sip from her drink. She hoped that Nikki didn't have the same unfortunate habit that Stupid Stephy did.

"Uh ... um ... the bondage?"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"What?"

Lorelei felt her hand twitch. Were Nikki a sub, she'd receive a slap for that.

"Most people would be fascinated more so by seeing a woman dominate another woman. More importantly, you accepted a date from a woman. I'm just confirming before I make a fool of myself that you're a lesbian."

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. I'm a lesbian. Sure."

"Sure?" Lorelei cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

"Yes. Yes. I'm a lesbian." Nikki took a long sip from her drink.

Lorelei let the silence build. Some prey would run if chased. Some had to get nice and comfortable before you closed the jaws of a trap. On stage, Valeria was answering questions from people interested in her technique. Some were from dommes wanting to know the pros and cons, the mechanics of it. Some were from subs asking Maggie how she felt, was it tight, how tight, how much work did she have to do to maintain the pose, how was blood flow, etc. It's remarkable how scientific the BDSM community can be when left to their own kinky devices.

"Why would she ... " started Nikki, "why would she let her do that to her?"

"Maggie?"

"Is she the one tied up?"

"Yes," said Lorelei.

"Yeah, her."

"Well, I don't know entirely. I'm not a submissive, but my understanding is that she likes to give up control."

"Isn't it degrading?" asked Nikki.

"It doesn't have to be. Some people have a humiliation kink, but Maggie doesn't. Around her, Maggie is like a prized show dog. Everyone wants her."

"Calling her a dog isn't degrading?"

"I said she was like one. There aren't a lot of positive metaphors in the BDSM community. We call people slaves or pets or cucks or bulls. We use primal language because the thing we are tapping into is primal. It's deeper than our reason."

"Sex?" asked Nikki.

"Yes and no." Lorelei took a sip of her drink. "Sex has been commercialized and airbrushed and turned into a nice, shiny, plastic product for teenagers and beyond. This isn't for the mainstream. This acknowledges the darker and shameful parts of us, and it creates a healthy space for us to be that self."

"If it's shameful, doesn't it mean that's it wrong."

"Did you feel shame when you first started masturbating?"

Nikki blushed and took a sip of her drink. While she drank, she nodded her head.

"Is masturbating wrong?"

"No?" said Nikki.

Lorelei smiled. "Shame has to do with society, not morality." Lorelei turned and gestured to the stage. "BDSM taps into our primal understandings of control. It taps into fight or flight responses. It takes us deep into our animal selves, into our bodies, to help us feel alive."

Nikki fell into a silence, her eyes fixed on the stage. Lorelei followed her gaze. Nikki wasn't watching Valeria. Almost everyone had eyes for Valeria. She was gorgeous, powerful, charismatic, and walking around with a ten inch pink dildo strapped to her waist. She was quite the sight. Instead, Nikki's eyes were fixed on Maggie. The blonde was immobile, her head looking down at the stage floor, and she lifted her head whenever Valeria brought a microphone under her lips for her to answer a question. Other than that, she was more decoration than person on the stage. It was delicious.

"I don't understand," said Nikki. "Why would anyone give up their power like that?"

Lorelei laughed. "Spoken like a true domme."

"What do you mean?"

"If you were a sub, you would want to fall on your knees and worship Valeria. Do you want to do that?"

"Um, no?" said Nikki. "I mean, I admire her. She's powerful, but I don't want to be tied up by her."

"You don't want to be tied up by anyone, correct?"

"I don't think so," whispered Nikki.

"Hm? Speak up."

"I don't think so."

"Well then," said Lorelei. "That means you're either a switch or a domme, but I'm leaning towards domme."

"I'm not - what is it - vanilla?"

Lorelei shrugged. "You could be. But let's try this. Forget the whips and the rope. Forget everything you know about BDSM or think you know. Close your eyes."

Nikki obeyed.

"Now, imagine your life. You're a server at a restaurant. You wait on other people. You take their orders. You give them what they want. You work for the customers and your boss. You make requests for time off or a change of schedule and these requests can be denied. You have to go in when you don't feel like it or don't feel well. How does that make you feel?"

"Pretty shitty."

"Exactly," said Lorelei. "Now, imagine you weren't the servant. Imagine if you were the boss. Imagine if they served you. You were the one in charge. You were the one who made decisions. It was all up to you and at your discretion. How does that make you feel?"

"Good," said Nikki. "But isn't that true for everyone?" Her breath was shallow as she spoke. "Doesn't everyone want to be in charge?"

"Remarkably, no. Some people, like Maggie here, would hate all the pressure of being in charge. Or maybe, they can be in charge during the day, all day, but it exhausts them. They want to come home and release, to give up all that power, even if its temporary. Weak willed people are not all subs. You'd be surprised how many CEOs or managers are in this room. All day long they are in control, as they have to be, and for a moment, for an evening or a session, all they want to do is give that up."

Lorelei took a sip of her drink. "But you don't have that problem, do you? You don't want to let go. You want more. More responsibility. More control. More power. More influence. You want to be trusted and appointed. And the beautiful thing about BDSM is that there are these wonderful people called submissives, and all they want to do is appoint you and trust you. All they want to do is give you responsibility and control and power. Imagine Maggie up there on stage. How much does she have to trust Valeria to let her tie her up in front of strangers? She has to give up that control and power, and she does so willingly. In fact, doing so turns her on."

Nikki's eyes stayed closed, but Lorelei watched her chest moving faster as she imagined a world where people trusted her enough to give up their control, where they would give into her wishes and commands.

"Can you imagine someone like that? Someone that only wanted what Nikki wanted? Someone that was eager to please and serve and submit? They exist. All around you. In this room, at work. There are women that want only to give you what you want. They would pay you for it, in fact. Imagine women coming to you, begging you to take their money and their will with it."

Nikki's eyes opened. "Is that what you do?" she asked.

"Figured it out, have you?"

"I can't imagine a submissive person taking someone to a BDSM club as a first date."

"Fair point."

"This was risky," said Nikki. "What if I hated it?"

"Do you?"

"No," said Nikki quickly. "But what if I did?"

"Then you wouldn't be the girl for me."

"Do you want to ... dominate me?" Nikki blushed as she said it. It was a silly sentence when you thought about it too much.

Lorelei smiled. "No, not you."

"Then who?"

Lorelei drained the rest of her drink. "Would you like to see exactly what it is that I do?"

Nikki nodded quickly.

Lorelei pointed to her date's drink. "Then finish your drink. I'll be right back with a friend." Lorelei didn't wait to see Nikki's reaction, instead preferring the dramatic exit. She walked over to the bar and got the bartender's attention. He was a charming young man in his early twenties. He was clean shaven, with a bright pink mohawk, and tattoos all over his body. He preferred a leather vest and no shirt in order to show off his body. He knew his work well.

12