Lady Mathilda Ch. 02

Story Info
Like Robin Hood...but not.
1.2k words
3.84
8.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda paced back and forth in her rooms. Her 'dear' uncle had locked her in with only her old nurse after getting rid of all of her ladies-in-waiting. Matilda just could not stand the prospect of allowing her uncle to treat her in this abhorrent manner. She needed to do something. She needed to escape. She needed her love, Robert to come rescue her.

As she circled trying to consider how best to slip a message out to her beloved, her nurse entered with food and drink. "Come here, my dear." The nurse said with a sly smile. "I have news for ye."

"What?" Matilda said coming to her side quickly. "Is there a way out of here?"

"Aye." The nurse replied, lowering her voice. "I heard a rumor that Lord Robert is living in the woods nearby with a band of men. They be planning to oust your uncle and hold this place till the Duke returns."

"Really? He is that close?" Matilda was excited. Her love, her fair Robert, would come for her!

The nurse continued. "I can get you out of the castle tonight when his Lordship and men have their dinner. They also carouse, drink, and wench till all hours. No one is likely to notice you have slipped out. One of the stable boys will take you to his Lordship."

Matilda hugged the old woman. "Oh Thank you! Thank you!" She sang.

The nurse looked a bit embarrassed. "Go on with you" She said. "Pack some few things you will need."

That night, the nurse let Matilda out of her rooms and snuck her down the backstairs to a waiting horse and wagon. Matilda lay down in the wagon and was covered with clothe and hay.

After what seemed an endless bumpy ride, the lady found herself unceremoniously pushed out of the wagon onto the ground. A man dressed in green and red stood over her. "Who is this?" He asked the boy who had driven her. "Lady Matilda, sir."

The lady in question furious at being ignored rose up from the ground to confront the brute who had knocked her down. "I am Lady Matilda of the House of Mercia and I am under the protection of Sir Robert of Isley." She told him in her most imperial tones.

The man quirked an eyebrow at her and shared a laughing smirk with the boy. "Are you now?" He asked.

"Yes, and I demand you take me to him at once."

The man cocked his head and then with a laugh and a courtly bow said. "Right this way, My Lady"

Matilda was not certain whether he was mocking her but didn't care so long as she could see Robert.

After a decent walk through the dark, they came upon a clearing that was lit with small cooking fires. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw him standing with some men, talking and laughing.

He turned and seeing her made his way to her side. "Matilda, my dearest girl, what on earth are you doing here?" he said cupping her hand in both of his and giving her a look of concern. "Are you alright?" Matilda smiled her relief. "Oh thank God, I found you. It has been horrible. Can I please stay here? Uncle Geoffrey locked me in my rooms and took away anyone I could trust."

"Well..." Robert of Isley looked uncomfortable. "I don't think a band of men in the forest is the best place for you, but you can stay here tonight and we will figure out what to do in the light of morning. Let's see you can stay in my tent and I will share William's tent."

Robert led her along to a larger tent and gave her a chaste kiss on the forehead. "Have a good night, my dear. Don't worry we will deal with your nasty uncle soon."

As Matilda lay down alone in the tent, reminding herself that she was glad Robert left her alone whereas Roger would not have, her nasty uncle pulled Lady Beatrice and the new lady-in waiting Emma into his rooms. The women giggled. Both thrilled to be singled out for the chance to worship at his Lordship's cock.

"Strip both of you!" he commanded slapping Beatrice on the rump. "I want you both naked now!"

The women set to work on each other as Geoffrey poured himself a glass of wine and watched the show. Beatrice who was much more experienced kissed and petted the younger woman's face, neck and shoulders. Geoffrey grew hard when Beatrice winked at him over Emma's shoulder. Lord, the woman was as passionate as he was.

"Now, both of you, come and attend me." He ordered.

Both women moved to remove his tunic and leggings. Beatrice immediately dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. He moaned. The Lady knew how to suck cock. She licked the head and underside using her hand to stroke the rest of his shaft. As Beatrice picked up the pace and started bobbing her head up and down on his member, Geoffrey wrapped his arms around Emma and kissed her fiercely. His hand kneeding her breast and his tongue invading her mouth. Emma sighed into him. Beatrice cupped his balls and took him into her throat as far as she could. He moved his mouth to Emma's breast and flicked his tongue over her nipple.

"Enough!" He said releasing Emma and pushing Beatrice back a bit. "Prepare Emma for me." Beatrice smiled and led the girl over to the bed. She lay her down and put her head between Emma's legs. Emma moaned as Beatrice lapped at her mound. Emma's breathe came out in little pants and she shuddered under Beatrice's care.

"All right." Geoffrey said in a commanding tone. Beatrice moved to the top of the bed and Geoffrey pulled Emma up onto her knees facing away from him. "Now Emma why don't you be a good girl and return the favor for Lady Beatrice." Emma looked back at him a bit startled, but Beatrice positioned herself with her legs spread and pushed Emma's face to where it needed to go. "That's it Beatrice dear show her how to do it." He watched a few minutes as Beatrice guided the girl's head. Then he slowly entered Emma and begun thrusting.

He gave himself over to the feel of her wrapped around his cock, his balls slapping against her backside as he watched the expressions of ecstasy cross Lady Beatrice's face. "Oh god you are such a good fuck! Isn't she, Beatrice?"

Lady Beatrice smiled and then cam.

Geoffrey pounded into Emma and then cam himself send pools of cum into her and onto her ass. He gave her thigh a pat. "You two clean me up." He ordered.

Beatrice pulled Emma around and showed her how to take his cock into her mouth. Together they licked him clean. Then they all tumbled tired into bed.

Geoffrey woke as dawn broke to find Lady Beatrice suckling on his cock. He smiled down at her and placed his hand on her head forcing her to take more of him into her mouth. This is the only way to wake up, he thought. He would be interviewing a new woman to be a hew lady-in-waiting later in the morning and he could hardly wait.