Lady May's Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May thanked her friend for the information and set the telephone back in its cradle. She stared thoughtfully at the window as the dusk fell, she should have drawn the curtains but there was no light or fire so she pondered on what to do.

It was exciting, like trying to master a thoroughbred she decided, and then Betsy walked in, the light through the door sending a brilliant shaft of light out across the front lawn.

"You stupid girl!" May exclaimed, "An enemy bomber could see that from twenty miles away you fool!"

"Beg pardon Madam but can I go home tonight as the lorry's going my way," she asked nicely.

Betsy lived in the Village three miles away and usually only went home on Sundays to see her parents and eleven brothers and sisters.

"And how exactly will you get back?" May asked. "Walk Madam," Betsy suggested. "And what if you get attacked or ravished?" May asked, "Where shall I find another servant now there's a war on?"

"So I can't then?" she asked.

"No!" May insisted.

Betsy muttered.

"I heard that," May exclaimed, "So who were you going to meet?"

"Me dad!" Betsy insisted.

"Really?" May enquired, "Not some lusty young chap?"

Betsy scowled.

"Do you want to get laid, is that it, little girl growing up, little itches you need to scratch, like a she cat on heat!" May snapped.

"It's all bloody right for you!" Betsy snapped, "Them lahdi dah officers with them tongues down your throat you don't go short."

May suddenly had an outrageous idea, "And neither shall you Betsy," she said and she called, "Carson, and mind the light!"

"Madam?" Carson said as he slipped into the room.

"Do the blackout would you?" she asked.

"Yes Madam," he agreed.

"Betsy is pining for her boyfriend, Carson," May explained.

"Indeed Madam," Carson enquired.

"We can't have that can we Carson," May suggested.

"Madam?" Carson replied.

"There's a Johnny in my room, Carson," May suggested.

"Indeed Madam," Carson replied.

"Oh don't be so dim!" May sighed, "Must I draw a picture?"

To be continued.

12