Lady Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers

"Practice shoving your dick into me while I'm having my orgasm. There's not a woman alive who is in control when she's having an orgasm. You're gonna eat her as usual but the instant she starts to come you reach down and get your dick out and move up and shove it into her. Got that? Okay, we're gonna practice it."

And we did. Without a condom of course, but Gail made me practice putting them on. I ate Gail till she started to come and then I tried to get my dick out and into her before she finished her orgasm. I was clumsy that first afternoon but by the end of the week I knew exactly how to do it. I was ready for Friday night.

Susie was so eager to get me alone she could hardly stay till the movie was over. We got parked and in the back seat and even before I kissed her she took her pants off. I told her I had to piss and got out of the car, pretending to piss and put on the rubber that Gail had insisted I wear. When I got back in the car my dick was hard in anticipation and I had my pants ready to drop. Susie spread her legs wide and I thought to myself my body was gonna be between them in just a few short minutes.

I started eatin' Susie just like always and she loved it. It didn't take more than four or five minutes and sure enough -- right on schedule -- she starts to moan and groan and her contractions start. I reach down and lose my pants just like with Gail then I move up between Susie's legs -- she's groaning and humpin' and with the lubricant I just slipped it in -- it seemed to stop at first -- then just went in deep. She was a lot tighter than Gail. Susie kept on moaning and groaning and humping and I felt her contractions grabbing my cock as I started to fuck her. Jesus!

I was so horny that I didn't last more than a couple of minutes before I pumped my load. Susie kept on groaning and humping the whole time and when I finished I collapsed on her, breathing heavily. I whispered in her ear that she was wonderful. Then I looked at her face expecting her to be mad or something.

Susie smiled up at me. "Bobby, that was wonderful. I had been so afraid. I had thought it would hurt. But you just did it so soft and sweet and so wonderful."

Susie said the word "wonderful" so many times that night that I came to believe that maybe I really was wonderful. Gail was right. Saturday and Sunday nights Susie was waiting expectantly for me to park the car and give her my undivided attention. But, I was going to have to find out where to get some more rubbers. The half dozen Gail had given me were all gone.

The next Monday afternoon when I told Gail about my weekend she smiled, a bit sadly I thought. Then she asked, "Are you still gonna to take care of the lady next door?"

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers
12