Lady of the Evening

Story Info
Bob's hotheaded wife isn't one to back down.
2.8k words
3.75
161.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz
Tazz
1 Followers

"Buy a girl a drink, mister?" The dark-haired beauty lifted her chin to smile up at Bob, moving a little on the barstool to let him catch a glimpse of her full breasts in the low-cut dress, down to the tops of her nipples. Bob smiled back, but his heart wasn't in it. Unbuttoning his suit coat, he sank onto the stool next to Donna and sighed.

"You look beautiful honey, but I was meeting my wife here at the bar."

"Oh," she giggled, leaning toward him conspiratorially, "well, you have enough time to talk to me a little before she shows up. You look like you could use a friend."

"Donna, honey, I don't think it's going to work tonight. We've just been doing this so...often. I don't really feel like it anymore." His wife frowned a little, pouting into her drink. What was wrong with him, anyway? His wife was a beautiful woman and seeing her dressed up like this, pretending to pick him up usually did the trick for him.

"Don't you like how I'm dressed this time?" she asked. "I did my makeup heavier than usual and I bought this red lipstick just for tonight. I thought I'd go a little trampy..." Her voice trailed off as she fidgeted on the barstool. Now he felt like a shit for making her feel like it was her fault. He loosened his tie and put his arm around her.

"You really look great, sweetie. I just feel like this fantasy is too tame. I doubt anyone really thinks that we don't know each other. You don't even look around at the other men in here, so no one thinks you're really a working girl. Plus, I think the bartender is getting to know our names. But sweetheart, I don't want to push you if you aren't comfortable."

Donna snorted. "You think I couldn't make some man in here believe I was really a prostitute? You are on, buddy. There were plenty of guys checking me out before you showed up, you know. We’ll be back here tomorrow night with a few extras and we'll just see whether I get picked up or not. And when I am, I reserve the right to fuck him, so help me god. You are going to be sorry, Robert John Holbrook, because maybe I won't want to play with you anymore."

Following his angry wife out of the bar, Bob smiled. Donna got mad so quickly that she just jumped ahead sometimes. Like usual, he was going to have to let her out of her angry promises once she realized that she'd promised too much. But until he did, it would make for an interesting evening.

Tucking the last strands under the new wig, Donna examined herself critically in the mirror. She had to be careful in planning her outfit and look or she'd never get a decent guy, and she intended to teach Bob a lesson. Too subtle, and the guy would be shocked that she was expecting money. Better to err on the side of taste, though. She could always dispel any doubts about her goal with body language and pointed comments. She turned around, examining every detail of her reflection. Not bad at all. The heels were hard to walk in, much higher than usual, and she still wasn't sure how to sit down in the dress without putting everything on display, but in an hour the practice would pay off. The stretchy material of the dress clung to her ass, which she decided was her best feature after her tits. If only her legs were a little longer- but that's what heels were for.

She gave one last twirl around, adjusted her breasts in the built-in bra, and left the bedroom. Donna was ready.

Bob scrutinized the prostitute coming down the stairs toward him. Donna had done an amazing job. Her long dark hair was hidden under a light brown wig in a shorter style, and the short purple dress she was wearing made his dick twitch. Every so often she would carefully smooth the sides down so that you couldn't quite see all the way up it, but it was still obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. Maybe they wouldn't go anywhere after all.

Donna saw the look on his face and immediately spoke up. "Forget it! I hope you've been working out, pimp, because you're going to have to protect me from all the guys that are desperate to have me tonight. I wonder how much it would be fair to charge? I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw in a couple of quick blowjobs for some extra cash."

Bob closed his eyes. Yeah, this fantasy was going to work out just fine. He could already see her with that dress pushed up on her ass, tits hanging out, blowing a stranger while Bob fucked her from behind. In the parking lot. No, maybe even in the bar's bathroom! Wait a minute- the bartender could be trouble.

"Donna, we can't go to the regular place or we could be recognized."

"Well, where would you suggest?" she grinned wickedly. "There's a place near my gym that always has the hottest guys hanging out in it. They like to sit in the front and stare across the way at all the girls on the treadmills. I would definitely like to go in there."

He looked at her sideways, noticing the way her nipples were suddenly very visible and agreed. A slight flush passed over her face, and they walked quickly to the car.

"How about that guy over there?" he whispered against her ear.

"No, too young. He's got to have a little money." She frowned. "You shouldn't have come in with me, Bob. Go take a seat in the corner. I may motion toward you to show that you're protecting me, but don't come over unless I start to leave with a guy. Just acknowledge that you're watching. I think first I'll try to work out something small like a blowjob to see how hard... I mean, difficult it is."

Bob appraised his wife, who was intently scanning the room. Who knew that she would be so unflinching? He brushed his hard dick against her leg, and she absently stroked it. He ordered another beer and dutifully sat in the corner, watching everyone and hoping that she would give up soon so that they could go home and fuck. She began looking at a man at the end of the bar, and he held his breath as she got up and walked over to the stranger.

He saw Donna smiling at the well-built stranger, who was happily glancing down the top of her dress. She leaned up against him and whispered something in his ear. The man's face reddened, and he pulled his head away from her quickly, snatching up the beer bottles the bartender brought him and walking away. Donna's face colored also, but she didn't give up. Seating herself on the now-empty barstool, she again began to watch the crowd.

I am calm, Donna was telling herself. I am hot; guys want me bad enough to pay for it. Stick those tits out girl! She barely heard the steps behind her as a man came up and leaned his body slightly against hers.

"How are you, darlin'?" he drawled softly in her ear. She swiveled to face him. Not bad- a good shape, gray sprinkled in his hair, a nice dimple. I can do this. Him.

She cocked her head to one side and smiled. "I'm just great," she said, "but a little lonely. Could you spend some time with me tonight?"

He moved a little closer, placing his lower body firmly against her thigh, a large rough hand on her knee. "What were you thinkin' about doing, hon?"

Donna put her hand on his arm and gave it a little squeeze. "I thought maybe a date would be fun. It could be a quick date or a long date, depending on what you spent." Her other hand slid lightly up over her thigh until she passed it slowly across her prominent nipples and up to her neck. The man's eyes followed.

He leaned in close. "Would anybody be watching?" he whispered.

"Well, I do have a little protection. You don't mind if my friend over there stands guard while we fool around- maybe in your car?" She waved a little at Bob, who was staring at them, looking concerned. The stranger chuckled.

"I don't trust anybody when my pants are down, hon. I think I need to meet your "friend" and decide for myself." He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her after him, making a beeline for Bob, who stood up. "Sit back down, friend," the stranger ordered. They all sat at the table. "What's your name?" the man asked Bob.

"Ed," Bob said, stammering out the syllable. "What's yours?"

"You can call me Officer Marks, Ed. Let me give you a piece of advice. This is not the place to start pimping. Not to mention the fact that you're lousy at it. You don't intimidate me a bit."

Bob’s heart wrenched into high gear as sweat popped out on his forehead. Could this be a joke? Donna's wrist was still enclosed in the cop's hand, but she sat still, gaping at him. They both started trying to talk to him at once to explain that they weren't what they seemed, but he shook his other hand at them to be quiet.

"I can see you're not professionals," the cop noted quietly. "And I'm willing to forget about what just happened if you do something to make me forget about it."

"What do you want- money?" Donna whispered.

"No- what's your name?"

"Donna." Bob winced. Donna saw it and shrugged.

The officer smiled and looked Donna up and down, very slowly. "Donna, I want to sample the merchandise. I suspect that you are far from a whore. You look like you have never fucked anyone but your husband in your life. I think it would be a good lesson for you to find out what it really feels like to be a whore."

Donna bit her lip and shifted around on her chair. Bob noticed that her nipples hadn't stopped pointing in the slightest, and she kept unconsciously brushing them with her arms.

"Where would you want to go?" she said at last. "I'd be happy to give you a blowjob or something if you promise not to arrest us."

"Wait just a minute," Bob said. "You haven't shown us a badge. Are you just doing this to screw with us?"

"Good choice of words, Ed, but I really am a policeman." The man pulled out a flip wallet with a city patrolman’s badge attached and let them study it carefully. "And I want more than a blowjob. You can come back with me to the pool room and I want to put on a little show with you."

"In public?" Donna's eyes got wide. "I don't, I think, I..."

The officer placed her hand squarely on his crotch and rubbed his hard cock with it. Donna looked at Bob and saw that his pants were filling out as well.

Bob leaned over and spoke in her ear. "Donna, I'd really like to watch. You are so beautiful when you're being fucked. I'd like to see it." He gently bit her ear, and she felt a small flood start inside herself.

"Well, I can go back there with you, but I'm not sure." she said quietly. The men immediately stood up with her and they went to the back room, getting a few glances for their quick pace.

Three pool tables sat in pools of greenish light in the room. The far one was in use by two guys who looked young to be in the bar. Officer Marks went over to them and they quickly left.

Returning, he took Donna's hand and led her to the middle table with Bob trailing behind. She leaned against it as the cop knelt in front of her. He slowly slid his hands up her legs and gently forced them apart, sliding her dress up around her hips at the same time.

"Mmm, you look great, Donna. I wonder if you taste just as good."

Donna's eyes half-closed as he traced around her lips with his fingers, then slid his tongue in between to flick over her clit. Donna leaned back even farther on the table and pressed herself against his mouth as he stroked her clit with his tongue and began to work his fingers into her.

Bob thought she had never looked so sexy. Her mouth was slightly open and she would occasionally run her tongue over her lips like she wanted something in her mouth. One hand had come off the table and was squeezing her breast, and she was making slight moans in the back of her throat. He quickly unzipped his fly and began to work his cock, wishing he dared to go over and give it to her mouth. He leaned against the first table, jerking furiously and holding back waiting to see the stranger fuck his wife.

Donna had leaned back so far that the cop picked her up and laid her back on the table. Alternately still fingering her clit and using his fingers to fuck her pussy, the cop came around to her side. Donna unzipped his pants and yanked his underwear down, hurrying to get his stiff cock in her mouth. Her body twisted toward him as he started to move his hips slowly, helping his prick slide into Donna's hot mouth.

Wrapping her hand around the base, she started flicking her tongue around on the head. The cop responded by roughly pulling the top of her dress down so that her tits were fully hanging out. She pulled his hand back down to her pussy, practically pushing his fingers back inside herself, and spreading her legs as far as she could. He pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth with a loud wet sound. Coming around to her feet, he grabbed her ankles and slid her whole body back against him, her ass raised in the air by the edge of the table.

Bob took it all in- his wife, legs spread high and wide, with her dress nothing more than a sad little belt around her middle, and a stranger's shining fat cock poised at the entrance to her pussy.

"Jesus!" he heard someone say behind him, and he glanced away for a half-second, but continued pumping his cock. His eyes were riveted on Donna's face and it looked like she was going to come just from the other man's dick finally sliding into her. Her legs were high up on his shoulders, and he bent forward to grab her tits and try to suck them as he thrust into her.

Donna reached down and began fingering her clit. Her eyes were closed tight and she was whispering what sounded to Bob like mixed prayers and curses. The cop was holding her legs up against himself, humping her in a steady rhythm, his groans getting louder each time he drove his cock into her tight hole. Bob could feel that he was going to come. He maneuvered quickly to the side of the table. The sight of his wife's tits jiggling from the force of the fucking she was getting sent him over the edge, spurting jets of come all over her nipples.

"God, yeah," Donna muttered, her other hand coming up to smear it around in circles on her nipples as her hips jerked up over and over to meet the policeman's cock. The cop watched her hand for a moment, then his face screwed up in a grimace and he sped up into a frenzied beat, his balls audibly slapping her ass. "Yesss," Donna hissed. "FUCK ME!"

"God!!!" yelled the policeman. "Oh my GOD!" Donna writhed under him as they came together, grinding every last bit if the orgasm out of their bodies. He leaned forward. "Pleasure meeting you, ma'am," he managed to laugh.

They all jumped as loud clapping began from the doorway. Donna shrieked and sat up. Bob tried to help as she pulled on her dress, trying to cover herself. The officer just waved a hand at the group of men straining to see in the doorway, and they grinned and left.

"How did you do that?" Donna asked. "Do they all know you're a cop?"

The officer smiled. "They should. This is a cop hangout, Donna. No working girl would ever set foot in this place, at least not to make any money. My friends thought that this was a lot of fun, I'm sure. Next time, maybe you'll be more careful."

"Next time?!" said Donna & Bob together, one smiling, and one not.

Tazz
Tazz
1 Followers