Lady of The Lake

Story Info
A mysterious woman sucks all from a naked gentleman.
2.1k words
4.31
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was busy and hectic as usual in our office at the publishing firm. I had been run off my feet for weeks trying to meet a deadline and was totally stressed out from the experience. I needed a vacation badly -- away from city life, from everyday business away from the tall city buildings and concrete, the profit motivated men in suits and seductive businesswomen in high heels with their smelly perfume. I needed some fresh air all to myself.

I turned to Mike, my assistant, and asked, "Mike, do you know of a secluded rental cottage or something I could get for a getaway? I need to get out of here for a while."

"Yeah, as a matter of fact. I rented a cabin on a lake up north last year. They flew me way out there on a float plane. It's the only place on the entire lake and it has everything you would need including its own floating dock. It's a magical place. Let me show you. "He unfolded a map and pointed to the lake. I looked at it and was astonished that it seemed to be the exact shape of a naked well curved woman. It was the same shape of a well-endowed form with hands, legs, ass, face, and even a section around her breast that was a little inlet that looked like a nipple just at the right position."

"Holy smoke, Mike -- it looks like..."

"A woman -- yeah, I know," Mike quickly interjected. "It's called Crystal Lake. Evidently, there is a myth or legend going around that Crystal is the Lady of the Lake. They tell me that on some nights, especially when the moon is bright, you can hear her moaning and having orgasms. Crazy stuff, huh? The weird thing is I had an unusual erotic dream one night in my cabin."

"Do tell," I inquired.

"No -- private!" he replied.

"Come on, Mike, we're good buds -- tell me what happened," I prodded him.

Mike gave in. "Well, I had a dream. It was like when you were young and we would have a wet dream, only mine wasn't wet -- well sort of not." He really wasn't making much sense at this point, but he went on: "I dreamt that a strange, gorgeous woman walked right into my cabin from the lake over to me while I was in bed and started blowing me. She sucked me so hard and fast I quickly lost all control. I shot right into mouth numerous times. I thought I could physically feel myself ejaculate in my sleep. It seemed real -- not a dream. I suddenly awoke startled, and thought perhaps I wet all my sheets with my cum. My dick was throbbing and hard as could be and I was breathing so heavy, but everything was totally dry -- my sheets, my dick, everything. I felt completely drained, unable to even move and just fell right back to sleep. I may have had a visit from Crystal, the Lady of The Lake."

I booked the cabin. They flew me out and landed the float plane right at my dock and then the plane retreated, took off and vanished into the horizon. I was relieved to be left alone in such a serene and beautiful place. The summer sun was brilliant and the air hot and still. I took my belongings down the dock and loaded everything into the cabin.

Mike was right. It was truly a spectacular building of great pine logs, high ceilings, big windows, and had all the amenities I required for a comfortable stay. When I was done unloading everything, I decided to strip off all my clothing. I felt I was casting off everything that was giving me discomfort in my regular stressful city life. This was exactly what I needed to energize my soul. I walked outside in the brilliant sun and headed down the dock, naked to the world and jumped in the clear, cool water as if I was being cleansed or baptized.

The next two days were spent in relaxing solitude. I had time to think to myself without being interrupted. I read books, listened to some music, and swam naked numerous times each day.

The third evening was incredibly hot and muggy. I could not sleep. It was after midnight already when I thought perhaps I might take another swim. Stripping off, I headed outside. I opened the door to see there was mist coming off the lake and it shimmered with light from a bright and full moon. The air was lit up all around. I walked slowly through the mist, down the dock to the end, my naked body aglow in the moonlight. It was like walking through a surreal dreamscape, or a crafted artsy Hollywood movie set. I dove in, and at once my body felt different -- a feeling of eroticism overcame me suddenly. It was if my entire body was being enveloped, sensually comforted and caressed by the water all at once. I was conscious of it moving around my feet, legs, teasing my ass, cock and balls, as the soothing water encircled me. I was growing hard. My arousal just grew and grew the more I swam in the water. I was so horny I could feel my sensual juices pressuring me and decided to get out on the dock and masturbate in order to relieve my tension. Grabbing my cock, I gave it a strong pump and a squeeze, then stretched out my towel I laid myself down on the dock. Looking up at the misty sky I raised my cock up high, ready to perform my deed.

I started out slowly and closed my eyes to relish in my self-pleasure. All was quiet and peaceful. I was soaking in the silence of the world around me while slowly stroking my hard cock in anticipation of an intense climax when I heard: swish...swish...swish... I assumed it was a fish hanging around, so I turned and opened my eyes to have a look. To my astonishment, before me next to the dock, was a beautiful woman sitting in a red canoe. She had flaming, long, bright red hair and wore a sheer, lightweight white dress that glowed brightly in the light and the mist. I saw her nakedness through it, her perfectly round breasts, her nipples almost poking through the fabric.

"Oh my G--", I shouted, just realizing what I was doing, but she quickly interrupted me.

"Shhh, be still my naked man, be still -- relax, I am enjoying the view. Lie back down and relax, my horny man", she said in a light, soft tone. I remained there, holding my hard cock straight up while she stared at me. I looked straight into her eyes which glowed green or blue, I couldn't really tell, and she didn't appear to blink. Not once did she blink. I was transfixed, focusing in on her eyes when she got out of the canoe silently. I looked at her beautiful bare feet as she stood on the dock and tied up the canoe. Following her naked form, I caught a brief glimpse of her bright red haired pussy which seemed to almost magically glow through her dress as she sat down beside me. Her hand came over to grasp mine, which was firmly around my enlarged cock. "May I?" she asked as she removed my hand and replaced it with hers. She grasped my cock with one hand near the bottom as the other cupped and caressed my balls.

"You have probably heard of vampires," she spoke softly while she started to stroke my cock. She pumped me, going up slowly all the way to the lip of the head and then worked down again, gripping tightly as she went, while she continued her calm, soothing talk.

"People think vampires need to suck blood for their energy. It's a lie, it's just a total made up myth. I know, because I am a vampire. I have come here to take all the energy from your body and put it inside mine. It's not blood I want, it's all your sexual juices filled with all the extreme, heightened, charged male energy you possess - every single, tiny morsel of it," she said as my peak arousal point drew near. I felt a gush of precum ooze out, and she reached up with her fingers to spread it all over my cockhead and then down my big shaft, pumping me hard but slow. I listened to the squish, squish of my juices as she worked me.

"I need to ingest it -- it will nourish me fully and completely and render you absolutely weak and helpless. I am in control of how to get it from you. You have no control. I will determine the exact moment when you are ready. I need it transferred inside me alive, hot and fully charged when exiting from your body and will drink it all when you can no longer keep it inside --all of it without a trace left behind. I will leave you completely wasted."

I continued to stare into her eyes and felt that with one more hand stroke I would likely explode. That time came as I stressed my pelvic muscles. "Ohoooooo ," I grunted. Then, gripping the base of my cock hard, she prevented me from shooting any cum out at all. She effectively blocked the entire flow from squirting. I was breathing heavy now, just a millisecond away from ecstasy. She held my cock perfectly still and waited patiently for my body to relax.

"Not yet my naked one." She suddenly released her strong grip, releasing a small stream of cum which trickled down the side of my swollen shaft. Her hand resumed slowly stroking my sensitive cock using my fresh liquid as lubricant. Again, I listened to the squish, squish sound of her action.

Now for the second time the moment arrived. I couldn't hold it any longer and I was sure to explode. I moaned "Oooooha," and again she applied an impressively tight grip and prevented me from cumming.

"Not yet my horny one," she softly whispered. "You have a beautiful cock. Your balls are perfection, like putty in my hand," she said, juggling them with her right. "I love every vein and texture. Then loosening her grip with her left hand, a burst of cum came streaming out the top, this time drenching my entire cock completely.

She resumed her hand job slowly. "Now my naked one, I am ready to swallow all you have. Give me all you have inside you, my naked one." The ultimate moment came at last, the moment of no return. I tensed my whole body.

"Ohhhhhhhahhhhh!" I cried out loudly as her mouth came down to suck on my cockhead. A powerful load of cum went shooting into her mouth. I watched her take it all in and swallow the entire amount. Then another came exploding out, and another, and another. Six times I fed her all the cum I could muster and every time I watched her swallow. She kept on sucking even harder, putting my cock all the way inside her even though I was nearly empty. "Oh fuck -- stop , fuck please stop, stop!" I begged her.

She released me and sat up and then rose to her feet. Undoing her top straps, she stood naked in the moonlight as her dress fell to the dock surface. She raised her arms up high in the air, displaying her beautiful, round breasts with hard nipples protruding prominently. When I saw her glowing, red haired pussy it was drenched with her sex juices that were dripping down onto the dock. Her eyes twinkled and radiated bright green/blue. Her shapely body shone brightly as the mist flowed all around her.

"Ohhh...Ohhh..." I heard as she began moaning softly. Her breathing became heavy and the sounds grew louder. "OOOO ahhh... Hahh ha ha... Ooo ha ha..." Louder and louder until it became an enormously loud cry echoing over the lake. On and on she went. It seemed like an eternity.

Suddenly she stopped, bent down and pulled her dress back up, tying the top straps.

I was motionless, transfixed. I was unable to move, unable to speak. I just stared at her long, orange, glowing hair and the beautiful features of her face in the moonlight. I had no energy to utter a sound or move a finger. I just watched as she got back in the canoe and untied it from the dock.

Swish...swish... I listened to the sound of her paddle as she slowly vanished into the misty air. I mustered a little bit of energy to shout out, "Hey, hey are you Crystal? Will I ever see you again?" There was a momentary silence as she stopped paddling. I waited for a response. A couple of minutes went by and then, Swish...swish... was all I heard as she faded into the distance.