Lady of the Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at him and answered, "Of course, Milord, shall we go?"

He shook his head as he led her to the carriage, "Please Marcille, do not call my Lord, for I am not your Lord. To call me Darien would please me greatly."

She nodded, "Of course, Darien. I apologize. I will call you whatever you wish."

He laughed as he handed her up into the carriage and followed her in. As the carriage jostled down the road he looked at her, flushed with happiness, and good wine, he found her suddenly irresistible and leaned forward kissing her deeply. He cupped her face in his hand as his tongue dueled with hers. She moaned into his mouth letting him lean her back against the side of the carriage as it moved through the London streets.

She looked into his eyes and saw his kiss-swollen lips, a blush stole up her face and she looked away. He turned her face back to him, "Please do not turn from me, Marcille. I am sorry if I am scaring you. I just can not keep from toughing you." As if to emphasize this fact he ran a finger along the side of her face and down her neck causing her to tilt her head to the side baring her neck to him. The movement of her tilting her head to the side brought her neck temptingly close to him. He could smell her blood lurking beneath the surface like a good aged wine.

"Ah, Marcille, you are such an evil temptress," he whispered in her ear as he trailed kisses down her neck, enjoying the scent of her blood, though he knew he could not afford to indulge in it.

Gaining control of himself he sat back and smiled, "I believe we are home." He assisted her down from the carriage and walked her to her room. He ran his thumb over her cheek and kissed her gently, trapping her against the wall with one hand.

She sighed and leaned into his hand like a cat. In all of her time as an unfortunate she had never had this response to a man. She looked into his smoky blue eyes as he bent his head lower again. He merely brushed his lips with hers lightly at first then he ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she opened willingly. As the kiss deepened his hands wandered over body. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. She retaliated and ran her hands along anywhere she could reach.

She broke off the kiss and nibbled her way to his ear where she nipped at the lobe and smiled as he moaned. She moved her hands from his neck down his muscled back and held him closer to her as she teased his ear with her mouth.

Meanwhile, his hands roamed her body kneading her buttocks and pressing her against his raging erection. His lips were unrelenting as he kissed the side of her face to her neck and his eyes took on a red glow as the blood lust consumed him. He shook his head to clear it as she pulled back from him giving him a questioning look.

"It's nothing, Marcille," he purred as he brought his lips to hers kissing her deeply in attempt to wipe the worry from her eyes.

She continued her exploration of his body as her hands roamed to his chest and pushed his jacket off his shoulders and her hands moved to his shirt and slowly began to unbutton his shirt with a sudden urge to feel his hard hot body against hers.

At the same time his hands roamed up her back and expertly began to work on the small buttons of her dress. As he freed it he gently steered her through the door and to her bed. As he laid her back on it he pulled the top portion down freeing her breasts to his view. She murmured a protest as he freed himself from her questing hands which had finally freed all of his buttons and had pulled his shirt from his breeches. He shrugged out his shirt and came over her grasping her breast in his hand and kneading it causing her to moan and arch against him. He answered with a moan of his own as she arched and rubbed against his erection.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with desire. She ran her hands over his chest even as he dipped his head to taste her breast. The pleasure was so great that she felt as if she would die of it. Her hands moved to the waist line of his breeches and smiled as she felt the muscles of his stomach jump at her light touch. She gently unlaced his breeches and freed his manhood running her hands lightly up and down it causing him to growl deep in his throat as he claimed her mouth once again.

After breaking off the kiss he looked at her, "God, chère, do you know what you do to me?"

She looked up at him smiling wickedly and attempting to repress a giggle, "If it's the same as you do to me, Darien, then we may be in trouble."

He laughed at this and kissed her possessively as he freed her body from the dress she was wearing. After he had pulled it off and flung it aside he stepped back to look at her. She felt his gaze hot upon her as if a million tiny flames were roaming her skin and she looked into his hungry eyes.

He quickly rid himself of his breeches before he regained his good senses and came down over her. Her body arched against his and she reached for him. He eagerly went into her arms and kissed her passionately. He rolled off of her, ignoring her moan of protest, as he looked down her body and moved his hands over following the path of his eyes.

He shaped her breasts and took her nipples in between his thumb and forefinger playing with them until she writhed and moaned beside him. Then he moved them over her belly to the nest curls at her junction and felt her jump beneath him. He played his fingers over the soft skin of her inner thighs and then placed them at her feminine entrance. He leaned over and kissed her neck as his fingers parted her center and stroked her nub as she moaned and arched against him.

"Not yet, ma chère, not yet," He whispered in her ear as she grabbed him attempting to pull him to her. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while moving his finger faster against her.

She felt like she was standing at the end of a precipice and the only real things in the world were him and her. All she knew was that she wanted him to relieve her torment.

"Please Darien," she moaned as she attempted yet again to pull him to her, and this time he came over her and took her wrists in his hands and held them above her head as he slammed into her. She moaned into his mouth when he kissed her, and he continued to pound into her and she felt herself on the edge of the cliff again. He bent his head down to her breast and she felt a sharp pain before she tumbled off the cliff wrapping her legs around him as she came, and seconds later she could hear him call out her name as he came deep inside of her.

12