Lady of the Windy City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was sure that Steve was through when he withdrew is still hard cock from her quivering pussy. She was sure that after such a performance the drug coursing through his veins would cause him to crash. He would sleep like a baby, and after such a fuck she thought it would be only fair to put in a wake-up call for him so he didn't miss his flight. She might even leave him a few dollars to get breakfast.

Steve moved from the bed and interrupted her mercenary thoughts, kneeling back down on the floor between her legs and pulling her back to the edge. She gasped as he pressed his mouth against her sticky mound and began slurping from her gaping slit and panted as he sucked her swollen lips, his tongue licking her aching walls. Melissa lie still as his tongue licked her deeper than she thought possible. She didn't think it possible, but her well-used cunt began to respond and her clit swelled with lust.

Melissa was ready for him to fuck her again when Steve stopped servicing her pussy. She grinned when he stood, his still firm erection glistening with their fuck cream and dripping spunk. She sat up and moved toward him on her hands and knees, crawling forward until she could suck the head into her mouth.

Melissa repeated what he had done to her by sucking strongly on the swollen knob and sucking out the creamy spunk. She sucked more into her mouth until he pressed against the back of her throat. She didn't stop as she did earlier and instead let the bulbous tip into her throat. She growled as she sank her mouth down his shaft, sending vibrations into his groin as she let his stiff column fill her throat.

The smile on Steve's face was one of pure lust. His blue eyes seemed even more vivid than before, and he grinned as he slipped a hand behind her head, combing his fingers through her hair. She expected him to guide her, but he simply caressed her head as she repeatedly moved her wet mouth up and down his cock, swallowing it to the root.

After such a long fuck it surprised Melissa when she felt his shaft swell between her lips. She pulled back just in time as spunk flew from his knob. His salty ejaculate coated her tongue and she swallowed quickly to keep from spilling any. The heat of his cream amazed her again and the taste of his spunk whet her appetite for more. She continued sucking until his cock was dry, but found that it still had not began to soften.

"Move to the middle." He said, indicating the middle of the bed.

His actions stunned Melissa. He planned on fucking her again? She was still horny, but wasn't sure that her pussy could take another fucking.

"Why don't we take a rest?" She asked.

Rest didn't interested him. He climbed onto the bed, gently moving her to the middle with his own movement, like a cowboy driving a stray cow back into its pen.

Melissa was still on her hands and knees as he moved behind her. He draped over her and wrapped one arm around her waist, drawing her in closer to his body. She shivered as he began kissing her neck and moaned loudly when he bit her tender earlobe. She could feel the hot, hardness of his cock pressing between the swollen lips of her slit and she knew that she would let him fuck her again.

Steve continued kissing and nibbling on Melissa's neck, his bites turning into nips. She yelped in pain with each bite, but instantly sighed from the soft caress of his lips and tongue. She was soon grinding her hips back against him, desperately needing to feel his cock inside her aching cunt.

Melissa felt his hips pull back, and then felt the tip of his cock as it lodged between her swollen lips. She expected him to drive his stiff shaft into her again, but instead he simply pushed forward with a steady pressure, her eager walls parting for his hardness until his round knob pressed against her cervix.

Once inside Steve began to move but now with short, rapid thrusts, shaking Melissa like a rag doll. She wailed as his cock moved like a piston in her well lubed sheathe. He continued to bite and kiss her neck, driving her quickly to another orgasm and beyond. She climaxed on his throbbing cock but he kept thrusting, not letting her recover.

Melissa didn't know how he could keep it up. She had been with clients who took Viagra and other sexual enhancers and even they could not go this long. Sweat blurred her vision and she dropped her head to try to clear her eyes. When she opened them, she was looking back between her legs, and quickly squeezed her eyes shut again. She couldn't believe what she had seen. It must have been because of the sweat.

When Melissa opened her eyes again she screamed. She didn't see the legs of a man behind her, but those of a dog. How had he brought a dog in the room? Had he drugged her somehow? Melissa struggled to move but the arm around her waist kept her still.

"Let go of me!" She yelled.

Melissa twisted around to look at Steve but when she saw his face couldn't speak. He looked as he had before, but his eyes were now an intense blue with white irises. His mouth was open and his breath came in huffs punctuated by growls. His teeth had grown; especially his canine's which were at least half an inch longer than the rest.

"You're a bitch, but you're my bitch now." He said, his voice rumbling from deep in his chest.

Melissa yelled again and tried to pull away but Steve held her in an iron grip. He lunged against her, the force knocking the air from her. Her head hung low and she looked back between her legs again. She clawed at the bed as she looked at his legs which she now knew was the legs of a wolf. His paws dug into the bed and the muscles in his legs flexed repeatedly as he drove his now dark red cock into her open cunt.

The thrusts became slower but more powerful until one final drive caused him to tighten his grip, forcing the air from Melissa and leaving her dazed. She felt his cock expand again, but instead of feeling his hot spunk filling her she felt it continue to grow. In the back of her mind she remembered something she had learned about dogs and wolves. A portion of a Canines cock grew to trap the female and ensure a successful mating.

Melissa shook her head as she felt the base of his cock continue to expand, filling her tight canal until she felt like there was a baseball lodged in her stretched cunt. She tried to move, but she couldn't even squeeze with her weakened pussy. His became longer, and she felt it push deeper, forcing its way past the tight muscle of her cervix.

Melissa felt his cock begin to pulse and the felt a hot stream of spunk shoot into her battered canal. His cream was hotter than before and it came in long spurts that she thought would never stop. She felt his seed filling her lower abdomen and then her vagina, but he still kept shooting, the pressure increasing with each pulse. She moaned and shook as the walls of her pussy began to spasm and cramp. The pain increased until she couldn't bear it, finally slipping into unconsciousness.

Knocking on the hotel door roused Melissa from a deep sleep. Disoriented and aching, she drew the blanket around her naked body and answered. A young man delivering room service greeted her with an odd smile, and left after wheeling a small table into the living room.

Melissa returned to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Every muscle in her body hurt and she struggled to make sense of what happened. She remembered coming to the room and even having sex with the man from the bar, but the rest was unbelievable. Someone must have slipped something into her drink. He used her as a mark!

A piece of paper on the nightstand caught her attention and shivered as she read.

Melissa (I checked your purse)

You probably don't believe what happened, and I understand. I'm sorry, but you brought this on yourself. I figure you put something in the wine; otherwise I would have been able to control myself. But that is in the past. I took the liberty of ordering breakfast for you. The server may have looked at you funny, but you'll thank me. ...

The letter ended with his address and an open invitation to visit him soon.

Melissa tossed the note on the bed and after returning to the living room decided to at least try to eat. She removed the dome from the tray and dropped it on the ground. Apparently Steve liked to play jokes. He had ordered her a raw steak.

"Bastard." Melissa spat as she decided to take a shower and clear out of the room.

Melissa examined herself in the bathroom mirror. She could barely breathe she was so shocked by her reflection. Bites and scratches covered her neck, and the same covered her thighs and stomach. Her pussy was sore to the touch and she winced as she inspected the still sticky lips. It wasn't until she examined her face in the mirror that she felt afraid. Her canine teeth, while not abnormal were now visibly longer and her brown eyes were a vivid shade of blue.

She screamed with fright and then collapsed to the floor, clutching her mouth and sobbing as a low growl escaped her lips. Through the fright and shock, she could smell the raw steak in the next room and her stomach rumbled with anticipation.

12